Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,843 members, 7,806,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2129984 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:10am On Aug 04, 2013
ladyinred: Oga Mikky pls do you ship clothes?
If you do, how much per piece or per kg?

Certainly yes sir...when i see the quantity you want, we can negociate price...

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:12am On Aug 04, 2013
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ozor1: 5:54am On Aug 04, 2013
mikkyangel:

Yes sir,
thank god..hope u got those pads for me
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by braine(m): 10:46am On Aug 04, 2013
mikkyangel:

ok, wen ur ready ,we can do it..

I'm ready bro
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by semid4lyfe(m): 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
Thread restored. . . .
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by braine(m): 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
mikkyangel:

ok, wen ur ready ,we can do it..

I'm sure ready. I wonder why they like locking this thread so much.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by semid4lyfe(m): 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
braine:

I'm sure ready. I wonder why they like locking this thread so much.

No one locked the thread. Mikky modified his first post on the thread and the thread got hidden by the spambot and he got banned too.

I have a vested interest in this thread and as such I watch it closely.

@ mikky, please leave your opening post as it is and do not attempt to modify it. The spambot is a little too sensitive these days.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by cashkid: 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
mikkyangel:

Certainly yes sir...when i see the quantity you want, we can negociate price...
oga mikky pls am interestd too, am interested in shoes and slippers for ladies, will get back to u wit qqty, so we can talk abt shipping
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ozor1: 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel2: 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
semid4lyfe:

No one locked the thread. Mikky modified his first post on the thread and the thread got hidden by the spambot and he got banned too.

@ mikky, please leave your opening post as it is and do not attempt to modify it. The spambot is a little too sensitive these days.

Oh thanks boss, yes ur certainly right, i tried to remove some links on page 1(links on Ebay become blank after 3months), it was then i realised that i was looking for the thread too..thanks again
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel2: 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2013
ozor1: Oga did u later get me 2 of these? http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=350680771133

Yes i did..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by choix007(m): 2:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
mikkyangel2:

Yes i did..

Please am also interested in d PC Computer USB Game Shock Controller Joystick Blue..please detail me on how to get it..07033730973
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by braine(m): 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
semid4lyfe:

That spam robot sef dey overdo him work.

Anyway, Mike, I'm waiting for the confirmation of purchase of the items
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Tonjeola1(m): 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
mikkyangel2:

Oh thanks boss, yes ur certainly right, i tried to remove some links on page 1(links on Ebay become blank after 3months), it was then i realised that i was looking for the thread too..thanks again
Oga mikky, i send you mail, pls check your mail box.
thank you.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by practicalclass: 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
mikkyangel:

trannex
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=www.trannex.com&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CDEQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Ftranex-ng.com%2F&ei=mQX8Ua7HNaXgiwLwlIGwBw&usg=AFQjCNHZ1EH01wMaOM1JBvcEwDKm_1YA2w&bvm=bv.50165853,d.cGE

AB logistics
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=ab%20logistics%20lagos&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&ved=0CDgQFjAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fablogisticsng%2Fposts%2F667178796631991&ei=xgX8Ua2ALajEigLF_4GQAQ&usg=AFQjCNE7cG7r2wkG3gpIPCfJSA5AZ6xhUQ&bvm=bv.50165853,d.cGE

Hi. I checked them out. are you saying they will help me send my good from your location in Lagos to Ibadan our that they well help me purchase the item right from online and deliver to me. pls let me know. And pls, what's your commission per item purchased.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by EyezAkeem: 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2013
Keep up the good work mikky, can I get links for samsung S4, Ready to get one asap.. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dridowu: 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2013
Pls op , i need this book Mercks veterinary manual http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0911910506/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1375637227&sr=8-2&pi=SL75
pls let me no what its entails for me to get it .
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel2: 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel2: 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
practicalclass:

Hi. I checked them out. are you saying they will help me send my good from your location in Lagos to Ibadan our that they well help me purchase the item right from online and deliver to me. pls let me know. And pls, what's your commission per item purchased.

Trannex came to my office in Lagos to pick some goods for a client 2weeks back.Also Ab logistic(which is new), said they will do dsame, but u can call them once more to be sure..Wen u do, tell Charity 08143049473(Trannex) OR Emmanual 08139520907(Ab logistics) that they already spoke to me (Michael in Los Angeles and you want them to come pick up ur goods with the Password i will give to you...thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by brightcom(m): 12:18am On Aug 05, 2013
mikky is our date (this week wednesday) still intact for my collection of d tab?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Toecynne(m): 2:44am On Aug 05, 2013
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by soladnet14: 4:21am On Aug 05, 2013
mikkyangel2:

thanks man, heres ur links..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Galaxy-S4-GT-I9500-Unlocked-GSM-/261259140792?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item3cd4421eb8

S4 water resistant(29 sold)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Galaxy-S4-Active-GT-I9295-16GB-Factory-Unlocked-OEM-WATER-RESISTANT-/200946291854?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item2ec955148e

*Galaxy s4(Red Aurora)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Galaxy-S-4-Latest-Model-16GB-Red-Aurora-Unlocked-Smartphone-/261258298023?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item3cd43542a7

You are very funny man. I told you to get me Samsung Galaxy s3 and Samsung Tab 12.1" but said you don't get links for people and you are not familiar with Samsung Galaxy, so how come you get these ones? or is there any preference?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by otikpoko(m): 4:39am On Aug 05, 2013
soladnet14:

but said you don't get links for people and you are not familiar with Samsung Galaxy, so how come you get these ones?

I guess that is your "Thank You Mikky" undecided

The dude even managed to try, to get you some links and that's your reply? undecided

You would have even said thank you and tell him you want a "Samsung Galaxy s3 and Samsung Tab 12.1" not an s4 wink.

Now, go search for those your self on ebay angry
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by otikpoko(m): 4:46am On Aug 05, 2013
Mikky, please kindly let me know once my flash arrive at your location grin
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by soladnet14: 4:46am On Aug 05, 2013
otikpoko:

I guess that is your "Thank You Mikky" undecided

The dude even managed to try, to get you some links and that's your reply? undecided

You would have even said thank you and tell him you want a "Samsung Galaxy s3 and Samsung Tab 12.1" not an s4 wink.

Now, go search for those your self on ebay angry

Make sure you check well b4 you comment on issues. The links are not for me. I once asked him to get me sgs3 and tab but he said no.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by otikpoko(m): 5:16am On Aug 05, 2013
soladnet14:

Make sure you check well b4 you comment on issues. The links are not for me. I once asked him to get me sgs3 and tab but he said no.
Just look at the only part i quoted initially...

Whatever
*Rolls eyes*
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by fhemmie: 6:34am On Aug 05, 2013
soladnet14:

Please cut Mikky some slack. We are all humans. [/b]Eyez_Akeem[b]'s request might just have been lucky to meet him in the very best of moods (maybe he just won a full human being on auction at that time grin).

And besides, it doesn't cost anything to search for items on eBay. Even if you do search and tell him to buy, he's still gonna chip in his professional advice if there is something better than what you are going for.

No vex for him my brother. E no pay me kobo for this PR wink but I feel it's needed because he is a great guy.

Good morning all...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Stdhayour: 7:53am On Aug 05, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by salamudeen(m): 9:33am On Aug 05, 2013
Up till now my stuff neva land ur side?

Am worried oooo
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ikegwegbe(m): 10:03am On Aug 05, 2013
Pls when searching on ebay, cab I search on phones based on d prices? Pls also when I want to search shud I search eg used bold 5 or used 9900
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dridowu: 10:34am On Aug 05, 2013
dridowu: Pls op , i need this book Mercks veterinary manual http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0911910506/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1375637227&sr=8-2&pi=SL75
pls let me no what its entails for me to get it .

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.