Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,377 members, 7,800,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (714) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2127558 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:24am On Feb 24, 2018
aberyomi09:
You saw the signs and you sent him or what

my brother, thank God am still alive , and i was not shot!.
-Emeka sent me into a trap , and the trap caught me.he refused to follow the guidelines /rules on front page ."PLS DONT SEND ME TO PICKUP AN IPHONE WITH FIND MY PHONE ON", even if the seller says he will put it off if i get there...i know the tricks these people indulge in.
-besides there might be no network for me to check online, all i need to do is check if imei matches what u initially gave me, and am out(believing you have done ur home work by checking urself). .

-I thank God i made so many puchases this evening including the last minute purchases 4 you..Taofik...laptop $300, oga t(2 phones), ugo...s8+ $300 and yeri...Lg.Na so these guys for carry all the money way dey inside my wallet had i not bought these items this nite..(because they actaully took my wallet with what was left in it)

4 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by BCISLTD: 10:31am On Feb 24, 2018
mikkyangel:

-Emeka sent me into a trap , and the trap caught me.he refused to follow the guidelines /rules on front page ."PLS DONT SEND ME TO PICKUP AN IPHONE WITH FIND MY PHONE ON", even if the seller says he will put it off if i get there...i know the tricks these people indulge in.
-besides there might be no network for me to check online, all i need to do is check if imei matches what u initially gave me, and am out(believing you have done ur home work by checking urself). .

-I thank God i made so many puchases this evening including the last minute purchases 4 you..Taofik...laptop $300, oga t(2 phones), ugo...s8+ $300 and yeri...Lg.Na so these guys for carry all the money way dey inside my wallet had i not bought these items this nite..(because they actaully took my wallet with what was left in it)

Evil people everywhere
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sotall(m): 10:33am On Feb 24, 2018
mikkyangel:

Oh my God! Never knew there was a dangerous side to this business. Thank God for protecting your life. I pray God grant you wisdom to beat all their traps in future transactions.

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 24, 2018
mikkyangel:

Mikky, thank God for your life bro
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by shapman: 10:44am On Feb 24, 2018
Work hazard! Something similar to this happened last year or thereabouts. One needs to commend this Mikky's hustle, walahi no be beans. Street shii dey happen for yanky wella, to some extent Naija own Na smalls.
Thank God for you life man. It is well.

Came across this on the OfferUp forum, all these oyinbo can be mean...

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:46am On Feb 24, 2018
perezuche:

Guy how come?

you dey ask how come? you too u are guilty of thesame issue...this is why i walked away from the iphone seller u asked me to go meet 2 days ago..

I picked up an iphone 6plus for Emeka 3 days ago, as usual, i asked him for the necessary info which he gave me...when i got to the location, i observed that it was not a safe place , all i did was ask the seller for imei number for the phone...as soon as i noticed it matched with what emeka gave me, paid d seller and quickly drove off..(had he convinced this seller to meet me in a public place, it would have been easier for me to check properly)...But because the phone was cheap, him own na make i rush go pick am.

Hours later, emeka called me that the phone was icould locked, that i should go back and meet them, so they remove it..i told him, these guys dont look decent...am not going. After days of begging from Emeka, coupled with the fact that the phone was wellover 60k, i decided to take the risk..But am so so pissed off with Emeka, cos he gave them my house location instead of macdnalds which i told him.

Now dey attacked me, took my wallet the money that was left in it(i cannot tell how much but its well over $400)
-my debits cards
-my credit card
-Drivers licence

etc...

i have been on the phone with this yeye wellsfago bank to block my cards, but its been difficult to block my bizness card.(no one is picking up my calls)..

like i said, i had well over $2000 with me this evening, had i not done the last minute pickups i did,na so all the money for just go...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:04am On Feb 24, 2018
shapman:
Work hazard! Something similar to this happened last year or thereabouts. One needs to commend this Mikky's hustle, walahi no be beans. Street shii dey happen for yanky wella, to some extent Naija own Na smalls.
Thank God for you life man. It is well.

Came across this on the OfferUp forum, all these oyinbo can be mean...

sotall:
Oh my God! Never knew there was a dangerous side to this business. Thank God for protecting your life. I pray God grant you wisdom to beat all their traps in future transactions.

thanks my brother, same senerio, last saturday, went to pickup a laptop(Razer Blade) for BN, got to d location, after almost 30mins of waitin, 3 guys emerged from one kind thick bush with a pitbull .(this was around 11pm), with d intent to sell laptop for me....na so i use run for my life ohh...

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by perezuche(m): 11:17am On Feb 24, 2018
mikkyangel:

you dey ask how come? you too u are guilty of thesame issue...this is why i walked away from the iphone seller u asked me to go meet 2 days ago..

I picked up an iphone 6plus for Emeka 3 days ago, as usual, i asked him for the necessary info which he gave me...when i got to the location, i observed that it was not a safe place , all i did was ask the seller for imei number for the phone...as soon as i noticed it matched with what emeka gave me, paid d seller and quickly drove off..(had he convinced this seller to meet me in a public place, it would have been easier for me to check properly)...But because the phone was cheap, him own na make i rush go pick am.

Hours later, emeka called me that the phone was icould locked, that i should go back and meet them, so they remove it..i told him, these guys dont look decent...am not going. After days of begging from Emeka, coupled with the fact that the phone was wellover 60k, i decided to take the risk..But am so so pissed off with Emeka, cos he gave them my house location instead of macdnalds which i told him.

Now dey attacked me, took my wallet the money that was left in it(i cannot tell how much but its well over $400)
-my debits cards
-my credit card
-Drivers licence

etc...

i have been on the phone with this yeye wellsfago bank to block my cards, but its been difficult to block my bizness card.(no one is picking up my calls)..

like i said, i had well over $2000 with me this evening, had i not done the last minute pickups i did,na so all the money for just go...
Nah wah, sorry boss. This is lesson learnt the hard way for me.

Thank God you dey alive to tell the story so that men go know say this work no be bread and butter.

I beg try block all your cards. Don't know if it is possible to transfer funds from them.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by vascey(m): 11:24am On Feb 24, 2018
sotall:

Oh no this business is very dangerous. With all the desperate black hating ppl out there looking to score on the kind of merchandise Mikky carries around or at his home. Very dangerous. Oga Mikky thank God for your life. These things can go out of hand very easily. Ppl pls stick with the rules. Deals come and go but there is no deal for a life anywhere.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:30am On Feb 24, 2018
perezuche:

Nah wah, sorry boss. This is lesson learnt the hard way for me.

Thank God you dey alive to tell the story so that men go know say this work no be bread and butter.

I beg try block all your cards. Don't know if it is possible to transfer funds from them.

vascey:

Oh no this business is very dangerous. With all the desperate black hating ppl out there looking to score on the kind of merchandise Mikky carries around or at his home. Very dangerous. Oga Mikky thank God for your life. These things can go out of hand very easily. Ppl pls stick with the rules. Deals come and go but there is no deal for a life anywhere.

thanks man, see my sweet phone...screen is cracked! (when i dey struggle with them)..
na to sell am now remain!!

still trying to block the last card...(2.30am here), sleep no gree carry me, until d card is blocked..

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Pidginwhisper: 11:50am On Feb 24, 2018
mikkyangel:

We tnk God for your life Baba..had it been that you were shot,na different thing we for dey talk.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by CuteCeo: 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
mikkyangel:

thanks man, see my sweet phone...screen is cracked! (when i dey struggle with them)..

still trying to block the last card...(2.30am here), sleep no gree carry me, until d card is blocked..
Thank God for your life o. Sorry for your loss bro
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by inze(m): 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
mikkyangel:

Thank God bros for His Grace.

Ibo man go say 'betu anu betu anu, okwa na'ahu nnama '

The man we send out there everyday is at great risk even at public places, let's remember him in our prayers too abeg. Na only God dey save person.

We don't want to imagine what I would have been if it went otherwise.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Failtech: 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
The Devil is trying to put you down but God got your back, Thank God your'e alive. The robbers must be stopped
mikkyangel:

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by BestySam(m): 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
mikkyangel:

How much ? I for like buy am sha.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Gochyz: 12:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
mikkyangel:

Sorry for your loss bro. Most important thing is you came out safe and alive. I really hope these crooks get busted.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by luwabrooklyn(m): 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2018
mikkyangel:

-my debits cards
-my credit card
-Drivers licence

etc...

why I am thinking it's a set up because your house location was given man u need to hold Emeka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Rhaspody(m): 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
Mikky thank God for your life. God punish devil
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
Rhaspody:

you should not emphasis on the GPU since it came out almost 7 years ago....
7 years or 6 years ago, only means there are no updates, and no game optimization, that doesn't hinder the system from being the beast it is. Most games still run on old graphics card for spec. Example, assassin's Creed origin gdp requirements is gtx 660? So?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by shapman: 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
luwabrooklyn:
why I am thinking it's a set up because your house location was given man u need to hold Emeka
One cannot just jump into conclusions like that. It is likely a mistake due to eagerness from the Emeka guy that made him gave out Mikky's address.
The guys can still be tracked same way they tracked Mikky though...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by michlins(m): 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
mikkyangel:

-my debits cards
-my credit card
-Drivers licence

etc...

everything mikkyangel said here is the truth. I gave them Mikky address as against the Starbucks he requested because I thought that the shop must have closed cause it's almost midnight. Morealso I believe they coming to his place gives him a chance of survival. I don't mean to put him in harm's way at all. I have benefited so much from him to ever risk even a hair on his body lest talk about his life
luwabrooklyn:
so I should set mikkyangel up Andrea what benefit from it. Fyi I have been a consistent customer to Mikky that he buys goods for me without me making a single deposit and we never encountered issues except this
shapman:

One cannot just jump into conclusions like that. It is likely a mistake due to eagerness from the Emeka guy that made him gave out Mikky's address.
The guys can still be tracked same way they tracked Mikky though...
that's my bad. I had over 65k on the line and wasn't thinking it through. All the same Mikky am so SORRY about this and I hope we can move past this issue. It could have been anyone else but me.

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by uchenageme(m): 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2018
Sorry for your loss Mikky. Just try to stick to your own rules henceforth.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
sorry Mr Milky. But for the main time,
Samsung s8 plus
With small crack at the top right no crack at the back.
Black 150k first come first serve

sold
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by michlins(m): 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
This is the face of the criminal

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2018
Mistake is always the best teacher but it's better to learn from example than experience.
Mikko you know how it always flow, you've survived this. Bikko, forgive the guy. He has learn, though you experienced it, but it served as an example to us all. All is well with you both.

mikkyangel:

-my debits cards
-my credit card
-Drivers licence

etc...

michlins:
everything mikkyangel said here is the truth. I gave them Mikky address as against the Starbucks he requested because I thought that the shop must have closed cause it's almost midnight. Morealso I believe they coming to his place gives him a chance of survival. I don't mean to put him in harm's way at all. I have benefited so much from him to ever risk even a hair on his body lest talk about his lifeso I should set mikkyangel up Andrea what benefit from it. Fyi I have been a consistent customer to Mikky that he buys goods for me without me making a single deposit and we never encountered issues except this that's my bad. I had over 65k on the line and wasn't thinking it through. All the same Mikky am so SORRY about this and I hope we can move past this issue. It could have been anyone else but me.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
michlins:
This is the face of the criminal
Forget it, none of them put their real picture on the profile.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by michlins(m): 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
tim26will:

Forget it, none of them put their real picture on the profile.
that's his main picture. It matches the one he had on Snapchat
tim26will:
Mistake is always the best teacher but it's better to learn from example than experience.
Mikko you know how it always flow, you've survived this. Bikko, forgive the guy. He has learn, though you experienced it, but it served as an example to us all. All is well with you both.

thank you
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by michlins(m): 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
In the issue of the imei, I checked out the imei with swappa and it was marked clean and before now, everything I bought from Mikky, I have used the site to verify it's legality. It was on a second thoughts that I actually checked with another site and it was flagged. Your losses can never be replaced nor the risk to your life quantified mikkyangel. Am really mortified and sad about the risk I walked you into. I can't explain how saddened I am. I really look forward to a future where this wouldn't be issue between us. Thanks

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sirlop(m): 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
Mikky, I see you as a no nonsense person that has laid down rules and regulations. How come did you bend your rules for Emeka?? Thank God they didn’t inflict any injury. Just move ahead and be cautious in your subsequent dealings. I wish you well (even though we don’t agree).

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2018
tim26will:
Mikko you know how it always flow, you've survived this. Bikko, forgive the guy. He has learn, though you experienced it, but it served as an example to us all. All is well with you both...

forgive ke? i no hold any grudges against him, had i listened to my self, and shipped the phone just d way i picked it, he go come hear come dey make noise that am wicked.. .....the rules and guidlines are on front page, follow it is all am asking..Na me dey here and na me no how things be for me here. In a bid to save him 60k, i have lost almost 400k

*Now i dont have a drivers licence to drive( bizness don halt be that), Am going to police station this morning to report the issue..

*If DMV, dont operate on saturday(for me to get another licence), then pickups don hang be that....

not once, not twice i told him this...."tell them to meet me at macdonalds(public place)", yet all my instructions fell on deaf ears....

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
more pickups from yesterday
-Taofik, hp gamer...concourse drive

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by nkhay(f): 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
mikkyangel:

-my debits cards
-my credit card
-Drivers licence

etc...

Na wa oh. Thank God for your life Mikky

(1) (2) (3) ... (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.