Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2054542 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Esejoan(f): 8:00am On Oct 16, 2018
Obyroli:
Good day house,
I got an interview with Octaq Technologies
In maitaima .
Pls are these people genuine
Did anybody receive an interview from them too,thanks
I didn't get a mail personally neither do I know the company but I know for sure that miatama is no den for scammers because the cost of getting an office there is no joke . I had an interview there some weeks back and was skeptical about it because I couldn't get enough info but when I got there it was genuine
So I advise you give it a shot

3 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by oolusola2: 10:13am On Oct 16, 2018
EFMC Global is non governmental organization with its head office based in Abuja and has its branch in USA, EFMC works to support and rebuild healthcare systems across the world. Over the past six years, EFMC has built, strengthened the capacity of several organizations and over 100 healthcare facilities including Centre for Family Health (CFHI).

EFMC provides systems audit, management assessment, and makes recommendations for efficient system management. We also work on improving grant management capacity of organizations that results in better internal control systems and capacity to handle grants. in addition to trainings and research on healthcare leadership, management and policy.

Do you reside within Abuja? can you communicate effectively and very intelligent; here is an opportunity for you to be part of our ongoing training, the training is free but you must be ready to work very hard at the end of the training session, with the goal of earning #150,000k every month, this is part of our core values in EFMC, we help African to Succeed and strengthen capacities. if you want to be part, eight slots still remains for the lucky one , just write your detail to lively@expertmangers.org or send your phone number to 0 8 0 2 7 9 6 0 7 7 5. you will receive an invite for the training

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Emerald94(f): 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2018
oolusola2:
EFMC Global is non governmental organization with its head office based in Abuja and has its branch in USA, EFMC works to support and rebuild healthcare systems across the world. Over the past six years, EFMC has built, strengthened the capacity of several organizations and over 100 healthcare facilities including Centre for Family Health (CFHI).

EFMC provides systems audit, management assessment, and makes recommendations for efficient system management. We also work on improving grant management capacity of organizations that results in better internal control systems and capacity to handle grants. in addition to trainings and research on healthcare leadership, management and policy.

Do you reside within Abuja? can you communicate effectively and very intelligent; here is an opportunity for you to be part of our ongoing training, the training is free but you must be ready to work very hard at the end of the training session, with the goal of earning #150,000k every month, this is part of our core values in EFMC, we help African to Succeed and strengthen capacities. if you want to be part, eight slots still remains for the lucky one , just write your detail to lively@expertmangers.org or send your phone number to 0 8 0 2 7 9 6 0 7 7 5. you will receive an invite for the training

I couldn't send the mail .....I keep getting a message saying "the domain could not be found"
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Maxzuel(m): 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
This is a serious matter. Even with my B.Sc Econ(2.1) I still find it so hard to secure a job in Abuja. This is frustrating. Submitted CV online and visited companies yet nothing to show for. Pls help a brother 07063651432.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Sleekyzee99: 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
Maxzuel:
This is a serious matter. Even with my B.Sc Econ(2.1) I still find it so hard to secure a job in Abuja. This is frustrating. Submitted CV online and visited companies yet nothing to show for. Pls help a brother 07063651432.
u are not the only one experiencing that... I don't even mind even if it is waitress job but there is none for now... We just have to keep praying

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
Sleekyzee99:
u are not the only one experiencing that... I don't even mind even if it is waitress job but there is none for now... We just have to keep praying
The once bubbly economy has been destroyed, investors and money have flown away.

What remains is desolation.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Sleekyzee99: 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
VeeVeeMyLuv:

The once bubbly economy has been destroyed, investors and money have flown away.

What remains is desolation.
hmmm na WA o
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by itsmaleekbaby(m): 4:25am On Oct 17, 2018
Check this out guys!

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Emo247: 6:15am On Oct 17, 2018
Sleekyzee99:

And the type of experience they are requesting is not encouraging. 3 - 5 Years experience for the type of vacant position

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by JonnyConnection: 8:36am On Oct 17, 2018
Vacancies in Lagos
1. Technical Secretary needed in Lagos *BSc /HND
MSc is an added advantage. *Min. 2 years' experience preferably in an Industrial/Oil and Gas firm
Send Applicationd to: jobs@leadhire.com.ng with subject "Operations Manager Secretary - Port Harcourt". 2. Store Manager needed in an Autocare servicing company in Lagos Mainland
Job description:
• Primary responsibility is to meet the store sales and profit objectives.
• Implement and administer all guidelines and new programs presented by the company.
• Assist in the making of annual- Sales objectives, Product pricing, Store budgets and annual retail store profit plan.
• Hire, train, motivate and develop store personnel for promotion.
• Maintain good business practices through budget and expense control, advertising, buying, merchandising, housekeeping and building maintenance.
• Reviewing inter-store documents on a frequent and consistent basis for fairness to the customer and the company.
• Reviewing salaries and wages of store employees annually.
• Maintaining an amicable relationship between the store and surrounding communities.
• Review all bills monthly on a pre-designated day at a designated time.

Interested and qualified candidates should send their cvs to recruitmentforclients@gmail.com, using role as subject of mail. Example: “Auto Spray Painter”. Deadline: Oct 22, 2018
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by curiousdh: 8:44am On Oct 17, 2018
Please, can i key in to this too? I should be in Kano for the whole of December.
Squirrel01:

Had it been you reside in kano,I would have teach you for free,from start to finish,currently I'm teaching few guys AutoCAD here in kano.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Sleekyzee99: 9:55am On Oct 17, 2018
Emo247:

And the type of experience they are requesting is not encouraging. 3 - 5 Years experience for the type of vacant position
Hmmmm na WA.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by fearlesschicken: 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2018
Vacancy!

A real estate company in Abuja is currently recruiting for the post of ICT and Digital Marketing Executive.

*Required Qualifications:*
1. Minimum of HND/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
marketing, communication. An advanced degree and professional certificates will be advantageous.
2. At least 5-year relevant experience in Digital Marketing
3. Must understand the basics of marketing.

*Basic Skill set*
• Web development and management
• Social media handles management
• Skills in graphic designs
• Google Analytics
• Computer hardware and software proficiency
• Photography

Please submit application and cvs to mindmayor@yahoo.com.

Deadline: Applications and Cvs should be submitted before 19th October, 2018
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by fearlesschicken: 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2018
JonnyConnection:
Vacancies in Lagos
1. Technical Secretary needed in Lagos *BSc /HND
MSc is an added advantage. *Min. 2 years' experience preferably in an Industrial/Oil and Gas firm
Send Applicationd to: jobs@leadhire.com.ng with subject "Operations Manager Secretary - Port Harcourt". 2. Store Manager needed in an Autocare servicing company in Lagos Mainland
Job description:
• Primary responsibility is to meet the store sales and profit objectives.
• Implement and administer all guidelines and new programs presented by the company.
• Assist in the making of annual- Sales objectives, Product pricing, Store budgets and annual retail store profit plan.
• Hire, train, motivate and develop store personnel for promotion.
• Maintain good business practices through budget and expense control, advertising, buying, merchandising, housekeeping and building maintenance.
• Reviewing inter-store documents on a frequent and consistent basis for fairness to the customer and the company.
• Reviewing salaries and wages of store employees annually.
• Maintaining an amicable relationship between the store and surrounding communities.
• Review all bills monthly on a pre-designated day at a designated time.

Interested and qualified candidates should send their cvs to recruitmentforclients@gmail.com, using role as subject of mail. Example: “Auto Spray Painter”. Deadline: Oct 22, 2018

this na Abuja group. naaa bros

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by deblessed: 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
Its because there is NO JOB else someone just graduated and they are looking for 5 years experience. Not only that they will set test questions as if their company knows more than the lecturers that taught one from school. Some of them did not even go School. Am praying for a day that we Nigerians will wake up to say NO to that unnecessary years of working experience and aptitude test. They should continue with their under ground job placements, Thank God we are still eating. Nothing is permanently
Emo247:

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Flakky26(f): 3:15pm On Oct 17, 2018
young and smart young girl ssce holder needed as a shop assistant in Gwarimpa. Abuja .Good with social media and spoken English are added advantage. text details to 08158992501.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Flakky26(f): 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
Maxzuel:

Get ready to teach in school. where you can secure a job of 70K and above.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by coolkim(m): 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
coolkim:
URGENT RECRUITING.

A newly opened LOUNGE in the heart of Abuja seeks to recruit for the position of WAITRESS.
SALARY: #30,000
DATE & TIME FOR INTERVIEW: Tomorrow 16:10:2018 by 10am

Qualified person should send their CV and via WhatsApp to 08088988009

APPLICATION CLOSED
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by coolkim(m): 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
HELLO GUYS,
I have another opening for the position of FACILITY MANAGER.

Job title: PROPERTY MANAGER.
Course: B.Sc Estate Management.
Experience: 5-9 years

Please only qualified persons should send their CV to 'newrealmconsultants@gmail.com' and should be ready to be called for interview immediately.

coolkim:
FACILITY MANAGER needed for urgent recruitment.
Course: Mechanical Engineering
Age: Not more than 31 years with at least 3 years experience in similar role

Pls send CV to ''newrealmconsultants@gmail.com''
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by cutieme(m): 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
Flakky26:

I'm Interested please link me up
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by lizzy86(f): 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
Flakky26:

Please I am also interested. I have a BSc in computer science and have teaching experience too. Please help a sister, thank you.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Emerald94(f): 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
I'm interested too

Flakky26:

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Maxzuel(m): 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2018
Flakky26:

I will welcome the opportunity. I have sent you an email message. You can chat me up by Whatsapp with the above number
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Mikelo93: 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
coolkim:
This position is still available.. kindly share. Thank you

coolkim pls what's the details of this job, what's the salary range
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Horlamidei(m): 4:44am On Oct 18, 2018
Squirrel01:

Had it been you reside in kano,I would have teach you for free,from start to finish,currently I'm teaching few guys AutoCAD here in kano.

Please, can you help me in getting an apartment for rent in Kano because I will be relocating there latest next month. Anything below 40k is ok. Please help..
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by MrMaster: 11:19am On Oct 18, 2018
VACANCY FOR A DIGITAL MARKETER!!!

Diaspora Business Investment and Development Agency (DIBIDA) is looking to recruit a suitably qualified ‘DIGITAL MARKETER’ to market the agency to Nigerians in Diaspora worldwide.
Embedded in Abuja Graduate School, DIBIDA will among other assistance, guide diasporean investors on how the system works, provide them with critical and authentic investment and financing information, facilitate their investment processes and protect them from scammers.
An ideal candidate must be a graduate of Information and Communications Technology, an active blogger and a social media practitioner with excellent oral and written communication skills. A creative and imaginative thinker with a good sense of humour.
Duties will include:
Developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote DIBIDA.
Enhancing brand awareness in the digital space.
Driving web traffic and securing leads
Designing posters and flyers, etc.

Interested candidates should please email a cover letter and detailed CV to careers@abujagraduateschool.net or info@abujagraduateschool.net.

Dateline is 21st Octorber, 2018
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Flakky26(f): 11:51am On Oct 18, 2018
Flakky26:
young and smart young girl ssce holder needed as a shop assistant in Gwarimpa. Abuja .Good with social media and spoken English are added advantage. text details to 08158992501.

Application still open.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Flakky26(f): 11:54am On Oct 18, 2018
Emerald94:
I'm interested too

very simple ,just drop your cv in about 10 schools in wuse,maitama,gwarimpa,locogoma etc . At least 4 schools will call you for interview. and most likely 2 will offer you employment .

6 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2018
Malaria Consortium is recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Driver

Locations: Abuja, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Lagos, Katsina, Yobe

Salary
N1,017,450 (Basic Salary).

Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2018.

Read more and apply here:
https://recruitment.malariaconsortium.org/VacancyDetails.aspx?FromSearch=True&MenuID=6Dqy3cKIDOg=&VacancyID=1811
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
Malaria Consortium is in need of Human Resources Officer

Locations: Abuja
Department: Human Resources

Salary
NGN3,052,350 (Basic Salary)

Application Closing Date
26th October, 2018. by 23:59

Read more and apply here:https://recruitment.malariaconsortium.org/VacancyDetails.aspx?FromSearch=True&MenuID=6Dqy3cKIDOg=&VacancyID=1813
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
URGENT VACANCY!!!
Job Title: BSS Engineer
Job Type: Full time
How To Apply: Qualified candidates should send their applications with job title as subject of email to recruitment@protenintl.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.