Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (690) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2054779 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
Please who knows any business consultant also call agents. That is around wuse, beggar, mpape and banex. Should please get me the number
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by oobbii199: 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2018
You might have forgotten ... It's no problem; I understand.
Just be reminded that I still do voiceovers and I'm looking to help you record that advert, promo, audio book, documentary and everything recordable.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by sunmarouk(m): 6:20am On Dec 23, 2018
TEMMYtopeadex:
Please who knows any business consultant also call agents. That is around wuse, beggar, mpape and banex. Should please get me the number

consultant on what? is it for recruitment
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 23, 2018
sunmarouk:

consultant on what? is it for recruitment
I need a recruitment consultant as well.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by adekunletai(m): 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
Practical Computer Networking Training.

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ScaffoldCON: 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
adekunletai:

What's this about?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by adekunletai(m): 12:22am On Dec 24, 2018
ScaffoldCON:

What's this about?

Computer Networking Skill is an essential skill needed in today's work space. My believe is that you can work in this field if you have the required knowledge.
You can add this skill to your skill set as an undergraduate, graduate and those employed because it will help you to add value to yourself and your organization.
The good thing about this training is that, it is going to be Practical all through and a complete set of Computer Networking Tools will be given at no cost after the training.

We shall be Training participants on the following;
1. How to setup a wired computer network
2. How to setup a wireless computer network
3. How to configure a Live wireless Router
4. How to share a printer on a network (Wired and Wireless network)
5. How to share internet facility on a network
6. How to setup Computer Network Security
We have a team of Network Professionals to you practically and impact the knowledge.

With this skill you can work in any organization because there is no organization with computer in this digital era, that is Hotel, Commercial banks, Micro-finance Bank, Insurance company, Radio station, Government offices and the list is endless........

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by scave(m): 7:44am On Dec 24, 2018
is this real or fake?

Thank you for applying to become part of our workforce.

Sequel to your recent application via our online advertorial page, we are pleased with your background.

In view of this you have been Shortlisted to attend our LEADERSHIP/BUSINESS ASSESSMENT and WORKSHOP for an INTERVIEW to be a Team/ Unit leader.

OVERVIEW OF CENTER FOR LEADERSHIP, ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE
CFLEAD is the culmination of years of experience in the corporate and small business worlds, with a passion for raising businessmen and women.

Our priority is to assist individuals in having a befitting lifestyle, acquire their desire and live a healthy life, using capacity building as a critical tool.

We have helped people of all level from fresh graduates to medical doctors and other professionals to become millionaires and travel the world for free.

Now it’s yours. Take it... Own it!

The Principle of CFLEAD INITIATIVE, inspired by the values, are based on the belief in: Integrity, People, Opportunity, Vision, Leadership Entrepreneurship, Community of “Young-preneurs”

Venue:13 Ajumobi olorounje street, off acme road.firstgate busstop agidinbi ikeja

.Date:Wednesday 26th December, 2018

Time:1pm prompt

NOTE:You are required to tender this invitation and passport photographs at the point of entrance for security purpose.

we are sorry for the short notice,however; its is imperative to confirm your availability, do so by replying to this e-mail.

we look forward to seeing you.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mbukun: 8:06am On Dec 24, 2018
most likely GNLD
scave:
is this real or fake?

Sequel to your recent application via our online advertorial page, we are pleased with your background.

In view of this you have been Shortlisted to attend our LEADERSHIP/BUSINESS ASSESSMENT and WORKSHOP for an INTERVIEW to be a Team/ Unit leader.

CFLEAD is the culmination of years of experience in the corporate and small business worlds, with a passion for raising businessmen and women.

Our priority is to assist individuals in having a befitting lifestyle, acquire their desire and live a healthy life, using capacity building as a critical tool.

We have helped people of all level from fresh graduates to medical doctors and other professionals to become millionaires and travel the world for free.

The Principle of CFLEAD INITIATIVE, inspired by the values, are based on the belief in: Integrity, People, Opportunity, Vision, Leadership Entrepreneurship, Community of “Young-preneurs”

Venue:13 Ajumobi olorounje street, off acme road.firstgate busstop agidinbi ikeja

NOTE:You are required to tender this invitation and passport photographs at the point of entrance for security purpose.

we are sorry for the short notice,however; its is imperative to confirm your availability, do so by replying to this e-mail.

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Malawii: 8:43am On Dec 24, 2018
adekunletai:

I will love to partake in this training, but the long distance. Is there any discount?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by adekunletai(m): 9:33am On Dec 24, 2018
[quote author=Malawii post=74120886]

I will love to partake in this training, but the long distance. Is there any discount?

My Dear brother, the #10,000 fee for this training is already discounted. This is a professional skills and we going to make the training practical. We are also going to equipped every participants with Complete Set of Networking Tools.
I am sorry maybe the venue might not be convenient for you, just make the sacrifice and you shall come back to this platform to share your testimony because we are going give our best.

For more details you can reach me directly on mobile number-08034562860

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by blackprinx: 10:03am On Dec 24, 2018
scave:
is this real or fake?

GNLD

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by scave(m): 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
mbukun:
most likely GNLD
thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by scave(m): 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
blackprinx:

GNLD
thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by davit: 5:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
I was there today. I left in anger. Nothing different from GNLD.
scave:
is this real or fake?

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ScaffoldCON: 4:36am On Dec 25, 2018
adekunletai:

Computer Networking Skill is an essential skill needed in today's work space. My believe is that you can work in this field if you have the required knowledge.
You can add this skill to your skill set as an undergraduate, graduate and those employed because it will help you to add value to yourself and your organization.
The good thing about this training is that, it is going to be Practical all through and a complete set of Computer Networking Tools will be given at no cost after the training.

We shall be Training participants on the following;
1. How to setup a wired computer network
2. How to setup a wireless computer network
3. How to configure a Live wireless Router
4. How to share a printer on a network (Wired and Wireless network)
5. How to share internet facility on a network
6. How to setup Computer Network Security
We have a team of Network Professionals to you practically and impact the knowledge.

With this skill you can work in any organization because there is no organization with computer in this digital era, that is Hotel, Commercial banks, Micro-finance Bank, Insurance company, Radio station, Government offices and the list is endless........

This is great. I have knowledge in this area as well. I'm merely looking to join a team to advance my practice and knowledge of the industry. Think you can make space for one on your team?

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by scave(m): 11:52am On Dec 25, 2018
davit:
I was there today. I left in anger. Nothing different from GNLD.

thanks, fake things everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by McGriff(m): 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
Please I'm into Oil&Gas supplies.

If you know any firm looking for Diesel supervisor/coordinator, operations assistant, or procurement officer kindly send me a PM Thanks.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by thebest1210(m): 7:20am On Dec 28, 2018
Good morning all,
I am in need of an affordable self contain (spacious) around Jikwoyi (pH 1or 2)/ Karu/Nyanya/Lugbe/Airport road.
If you have one, pls, contact me on 07037071437 (WhatsApp/call).

Thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Flakky26(f): 10:03am On Dec 28, 2018
jeffcheddy:
Hello, i just relocated to abuja, lugbe to be precise. Im a bsc holder in physics,and have also completed my nysc. I have about 10 ys working experiences in diverse fields(hotel management, supervisory positions,customer service, driving, marketting, school teaching/administration,sharwamma making,wall painting, barbing, computer operations, management positions, photography,etc. Im a real hustler and ive never failed in my obligations. I came to abuja to seek for better opportunities. I believe God will use someone here to bless me with a job. God bless u. 08080023641

Apply as a teacher to teach physics or any science subjects.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by cutieme(m): 11:06am On Dec 28, 2018
Anyone with any job vacancy info in schools,hotels, cosmetic shops,betshops,e.t.c should alert me please as I am in dire need of jobs right about now.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 28, 2018
Flakky26:

Apply as a teacher to teach physics or any science subjects.
okay. Thanks for your input.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by jmonas: 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2018
I am skilled in CCTV installation. If you have any body who needs CCTV installed in their homes please let me know. Abuja base

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by menthane(m): 5:21am On Dec 31, 2018
Hello,
Is ammyluv still on these page? there are no more updates on jobs like before. Anyone be ask me then I refer them here but look like no updates here from people like before.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by tallfish145(m): 3:03pm On Dec 31, 2018
TEMMYtopeadex:

08034623136. Mpape
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by tallfish145(m): 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2018
Happy new year dear Nairalanders . I am in urgent need of a job in the following areas of Abuja: mabuchi,wuse,jabi,utako,maitama,garki,asokoro,central area. I studied Office Technology and Magt. Has experience in office or clerical works. Can work as a secretary,cashier,front desk/customer service officer. Please contact me as soon as there is any vacancy to fill in. 08034623136 or usmankunle16@gmail.com. Marketers please stay clear. God bless you
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by tallfish145(m): 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
adekunletai:
networking practical for just 2 days?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by sparklespot: 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
Our client, A fast growing construction company in Abuja is seeking to strengthen its operations, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:

Job Position: Store Keeper (NYSC)
Job Location: Abuja
Slot: 3 openings

Role Summary: This is a program designed to give fresh graduates challenging work assignments.

Ensuring that all items are well organised and correctly stored, well protected, fully identified and easily accessible (cleanliness, security, access, etc.)
Taking stock of items
Supervising materials and goods orders in order to ensure its rational use.
Receiving orders and deliveries, identifying and reporting potential discrepancies.
Stores materials in accordance with the system in force in order to ensure continuous availability.
Updating and/or creating stock cards for all stock items immediately after reception of goods.

Requirements:

Minimum of B.SC in Accounting/Quantity survey or in any other related field(s) Specialization.

Graduates who are posted to serve as Youth Corpers (NYSC) members in Abuja or have been mobilized to serve in Abuja.

Excellent written and communication skill

Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time

Job Position: Accountant

Job Location: Abuja

Role Summary:

The Accountant shall assume responsibility for accounting and ensure compliance with the contractual financial requirements of the organization, preparation of monthly and annual financial reports.

Minimum Recruitment Standards:

B.SC/HND in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 2-4 years relevant experience.

Or MS/MA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 1 - 3 years relevant experience

1-3 years experience in accounting in a similar industry is an added advantage

Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals

Strong analytical and problem solving skills.

Ability to work independently.

Insightful, can suggest and implement changes to improve individual and team processes

Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).

Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with fluency in English. Be able to articulate when under pressure.

Must be resident in Abuja.

Method of Application

Applicants should submit their Applications, including Cover Letter and Resume as a single document with position as subject of email to:
sparklespotservices@gmail.com

Application closes on the 4th of January, 2019
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by santopelele(m): 1:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
mosesay:
The following Vacancy Exist in a company in Kubwa.
1.-Busness Manage: To manage the whole company operation and Business Development.Male. Age - 30 - 34
2.- Sales Representative:- To Relate with customer and Supplier and Distributors. Female. Age- 27 - 30
3. -Cleaner:- To see to everyday cleaning of the office and the Environment. Female.
4. - Operator. Male SSCE.
send your CV to foluund@yahoo.com
Which company is it? what are they producing?

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Mumifortune: 4:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
mosesay:
The following Vacancy Exist in a company in Kubwa.
1.-Busness Manage: To manage the whole company operation and Business Development.Male. Age - 30 - 34
2.- Sales Representative:- To Relate with customer and Supplier and Distributors. Female. Age- 27 - 30
3. -Cleaner:- To see to everyday cleaning of the office and the Environment. Female.
4. - Operator. Male SSCE.
send your CV to foluund@yahoo.com
what is the company into.

(1) (2) (3) ... (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.