Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (708) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2052814 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) ... (897) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
Elthugnificent:

Since you can't convince any of your relatives, neighbours or church members to invest or even lend you the 45k to start the business, makes everything questionable.
I just checked ur last thread created and discovered the kind of person you are. I am not surprised at ur comment....pls read this and be advised http://www.ilanelanzen.com/personaldevelopment/15-examples-of-the-difference-between-optimistic-and-pessimistic-people/
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Elthugnificent(m): 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
Rawcash1:
I just checked ur last thread created and discovered the kind of person you are. I am not surprised at ur comment....pls read this and be advised http://www.ilanelanzen.com/personaldevelopment/15-examples-of-the-difference-between-optimistic-and-pessimistic-people/ I won't reply anyone here again. all I care for is to work with someone that will corporate with me and we move forward in life.
You are a scammer and a dumbass at that, you took something I wrote to quantify my level/way of thinking.
Okay, I get he should be optimistic that you might not be a scammer?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Softmeecay: 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
Anybody with useful information about this invite? Hope it's not GNLD please??
Thanks

Thanks for your application to EAGLE SPRINGS ENTERPRISE.

We were impressed by your background and would like to invite you to our office (MELITA PLAZA, 2ND FLOOR, SUITE A36, GARKI AREA11, ABUJA) for an interview and to tell you a little more about the position and get to know you better.

You are required to come with the followings:
1. Two passport photograph
2. Means of identification ( I.D card, Voters card or Driving license)
3. Printout copy of this invitation letter.

There will be oral and written test.

Date: Monday, 11th February, 2019.
Time: 10:00AM
Venue: Suite A36, 2nd Floor, Melita Plaza, Off Gimbya Street, Garki Area 11, FCT, Abuja.

Accreditation starts from 9:45AM to 10:00AM.

Be punctual to avoid disqualification.

For enquiries and directions, call **********

Looking forward to meeting you.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by OBTMOS(m): 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2019
Softmeecay:
Anybody with useful information about this invite? Hope it's not GNLD please??
Thanks

Thanks for your application to EAGLE SPRINGS ENTERPRISE.

We were impressed by your background and would like to invite you to our office (MELITA PLAZA, 2ND FLOOR, SUITE A36, GARKI AREA11, ABUJA) for an interview and to tell you a little more about the position and get to know you better.

You are required to come with the followings:
1. Two passport photograph
2. Means of identification ( I.D card, Voters card or Driving license)
3. Printout copy of this invitation letter.

There will be oral and written test.

Date: Monday, 11th February, 2019.
Time: 10:00AM
Venue: Suite A36, 2nd Floor, Melita Plaza, Off Gimbya Street, Garki Area 11, FCT, Abuja.

Accreditation starts from 9:45AM to 10:00AM.

Be punctual to avoid disqualification.

For enquiries and directions, call **********

Looking forward to meeting you.
this people hold interviews almost everyday. It makes me doubt their credibility.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Emo247: 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
OBTMOS:
this people hold interviews almost everyday. It makes me doubt their credibility.

I don't understand them ooo, abi na another GNLD that is package

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by stbenedict(m): 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2019
OBTMOS:
I also got the invite from eagle spring. .has anybody gone for the interview b4
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Viscy(m): 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
Someone should please confirm this invite for me. If its real

After a background check of your Cv, you are hereby invited for an interview at one of the selected centers in Abuja on Friday, 8th February, 2019.

Venue: Karibu Hotels, Conference Hall, 32 Samuel Akintola Boulevard, Garki 2, Before Garki Modern Market, Garki, Abuja.

Time: 9:00am prompt

Kindly come along with a printout of this invitation, a pen, a printout of your Updated Cv, original documents and three plain sheets.

Please note that Infinite Careers is a recruitment firm, recruiting for organizations, institutions and government parastatals. Your invitation is in response to your application/Cv submitted which we are handling on behalf of our clients. However, you can recourse to us if you did not apply for any position, for us to manage the records properly.

N/B You will meet with the Deputy Managing Director, Head of Human Resource of our clients after assessment for proper evaluation and placement. For further directives on how to get to the office, call 09029137227.
Best Regard!

HR BLAISE
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by stbenedict(m): 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/4839194 this is the thread for eagle spring ,doesn't sound legit coz even d poster didn't talk bout the interview or what he does there
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Softmeecay: 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2019
stbenedict:
https://www.nairaland.com/4839194 this is the thread for eagle spring ,doesn't sound legit coz even d poster didn't talk bout the interview or what he does there

Thanks. Saw it too. So am being skeptical about it.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by stbenedict(m): 6:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
Softmeecay:

D guy that opened d thread didn't even answer any question.... I dunno where d place is sef ...so I can find out d transport
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Softmeecay: 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2019
stbenedict:

D guy that opened d thread didn't even answer any question.... I dunno where d place is sef ...so I can find out d transport

Yes. Nobody answered the questions on the thread. It's well sha.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by menthane(m): 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
Don't mind that guy, I trade and work with a leading broker. I have tripled my account in 3 weeks carefully trading GBPUSD but like u said emotional management. Hook me up on 08064861360.
Attached is a screenshot of of my profit trades.
VeeVeeMyLuv:

bros not doubting your capabilities though, but can control emotions, do you know money management.
do you have proof of consistency for half a year.

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by menthane(m): 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
If u need to Know more about forex buzz me up. I work with number 1 broker. We will teach you better.
Odirahc:

I live around Nyanya, I'm really interested in learning forex and I will WhatsApp you
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
The North East Regional Initiative (NERI) Nigeria - An International Development Organization is seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer

Locations: Abuja

Position Summary
The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer designs, develops and implements a monitoring and evaluation system within assigned area.
He gathers, analyzes, and processes complex information related to all aspects of program activity implementation.
The incumbent carries out his work according to an established standard operating procedure for collecting data, monitoring project progress and measuring program inputs/outputs.
This position will be based at Borno, with extensive travel to project sites and the head office in Abuja.
Reporting & Supervision:
The M&E Officer technically reports to the M&E Manager based in Abuja and administratively to the State Program Manager in Borno.
Primary Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Coordinate weekly with M&E Manager to determine priority tasks. Ensure the state team is aware of and up to date on all M&E tasks and reports.
Conduct site visits during the project implementation phase for each grant in assigned areas.
In concert with the M&E Manager, develop Monitoring and Evaluation plans for field-level projects.
Produce a “routine monitoring report” (RMR) according to an approved template for each site visit prior to the indicator verification visit.
Accurately interpret Bills of Quantities (BoQ) and grant database file shared by head office to determine indicators according which the Officer will be evaluating projects.
Draft “final evaluation reports” (FER) based on prescribed format after visiting a grant site for verification of indicators.
Identify lessons learned, constraints, and project impacts based on determined theme and/or sector for inclusion in FERs.
Share observations from monitoring visits with M&E Manager when findings demonstrate questionable actions.
Serve as primary point of contact for Grants Office when developing impact assessments, success stories and weekly reporting.
Serve as primary point of contact for Grants Office when additional information is needed to close grants.
Undertake comprehensive analysis of projects based on history of site visits; present findings to M&E Manager in a concise and professional manner.
Participate in professional training and development activities, as necessary.
Represent the program positively and professionally in both internal and external environments.
Perform other tasks, as assigned.

Required Skills & Qualifications
Bachelor's degree in International Development, Social Science, Economics, or related field is required..
2 years’ relevant experience in field monitoring, evaluation design, empirical and statistical analysis, management information systems and/or information management design is required.
At least 4 years of general work experience is required.
Proficiency at using Microsoft office software: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc. is required.
Strong analytical skills are required:
Prior experience with USAID or US Government funded projects is highly desirable.
Attention to detail and ability to follow up on tasks to completion is required.
Experience of working in a conflict environment is a plus.
Written and spoken fluency in English is required.
Fluency in one or more of the local state languages in the North Eastern part of Nigeria is required.

Job Title: Senior Procurement Officer

Contract Term: Short-Term

Position Summary
The STTA Senior Procurement Officer will support the Procurement Manager in coordinating procurement of goods and services under grants or direct implementation.
S/He must be fluent in USAID procurement regulations and shall ensure strict compliance for both USAID and implementing partner procurement rules and regulations.
S/He will coordinate the procurement of goods and services required for a busy office under the project task order and support the Procurement Manager with reviewing procurement processes, providing regular training and mentoring to procurement department staff.
This position will be based in Abuja, with activities being implemented in the North East. Travel is expected
Reporting & Supervision:
The STTA Senior Procurement Officer reports to the Procurement Manager based in Abuja.

Primary Responsibilities
Ensure that the procurement process strictly follows the Organization rules and regulations.
Provide support to the Procurement Officers in Abuja and in the field through reviews to ensure compliance to policies, procedures, USAID procurement regulations etc.
Regular field training for program staff on procurement policies and processes
Maintain and constantly update procurement activity tracker and advise on compliance to time lines. database.
Act as POC for teams for support concerning procurement process & procedures
Conduct reviews of procurement documents to ensure accuracy and compliance to procurement processes, policies and regulation.
Prepare Negotiation Memos and ensure accuracy of document for submission to Creative HQ:
Assist with preparation of Terms of Reference and/or technical specifications for materials, goods, and services, for contracts, acquisitions, and procurements, in collaboration with the program team. Ensure presentation of sufficient selection that meets requirements of quality assurance, delivery, and transparency.
Arrange and conduct vendor meetings and/or site visits to communicate RFQ requirements, inspect product samples and attract vendors to participate in responses to NLCB RFQs/RFPs:
Assist with invitations to potential vendors to compete offers for the purchase of goods or services including under grants, either through direct, bid invitation, or other mechanism that ensures high standards of transparency.
Process procurements according to USAID rules and regulations.
Liaise with program/grant teams on strict control of budgets, budget development and monthly cash forecast.
Prepare solicitation documents and support with technical evaluation and ensure strict compliance to policy:
Communicate all delivery schedules corresponding to grant and operations procurements, including the projection of related expenses.
Verify deliveries are complete and timely.
Perform other tasks, as assigned.

University Degree in a relevant field is required.
Minimum of 5years relevant work experience; must include not less than 3years specific procurement experience and 2years supervisory role:
Experience working in development funded programs
Strong knowledge of USAID procurement rules and regulations:
Demonstrated ability to solve challenging and complicated logistical issues.
Demonstrate ability to manage team:
Experience with budgeting and cost analysis.
Strong ability to use and develop management and tracking systems.
Strong communication skills.
Proficiency at using Microsoft office software: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc. is required.
Ability to work under pressure and efficiently handle multiple tasks
Ability to work under own initiative or as a part of a team:
Experience of working in a conflict environment is a plus.
Fluency in oral and written English is required.

Job Title: Grants Manager

Position Summary
The Grants Manager will serve as the principal point of contact and Manager for Grant Administration.
S/he will be responsible to ensure effective and efficient management of grants administration and to ensure flexible, innovative, and rapid-response mechanisms are designed to target key zones within Nigeria.
S/he will also ensure that the Grant Management and administration function is always in compliance with Creative and USAID’s policies and procedures; and will work towards capacity building of the recipients as well as the other staff members in the area of grants management.
Reporting & Supervision
The Grants Manager reports to the Nigeria Program Manager. The Grants Manager supervises Grant Officers in Abuja and the field offices (Adamawa, Borno, Yobe).

Primary Responsibilities
Provides oversight and management of grants staff and grants program;
Organizes and coordinates organizational staffing structure and workflow of grants staff activities and administration;
Responsible for ensuring quality control and the integrity of the data in both OTI and Creative’s online grants database and ensures that the data in the system is always up-to-date;
Responsible for ensuring compliance with Creative’s grants policies as detailed in the Field Manual and the projects Grants Manual;
Coordinate closely with program staff to ensure timely administration and monitoring of grant agreements;
Coordinate with finance, procurement, and program staff to facilitate grantee kick-off meeting, monitoring and closeout of grant activities;
Coordinate closely with Grants, Procurement and Programs to ensure activity-level spending is on track and provide quality control on any required budget modifications
Provide guidance and interpretation for program staff as well as grantees of Creative’s grants policies and procedures and USG regulation;
Manage the grants and direct implementation pipeline;
Manage the financial commitments, spending, and deobligations of the Transition Activities Pool (TAP) and all program fund sources
Ensure that grant master files are always up-to-date and ready for audit;
Lead the grants management team to serve as a central point of grant activity coordination and facilitation;
Provide support to technical units on grants compliance and the online grants database;
Provide training in grants compliance to project staff;
Other tasks as needed

Minimum of 6 years professional experience (including at least three years of supervisory experience) working in complex and challenging field operational contexts;
Bachelors’ degree or professional accounting/financial qualification is required;
Experience managing teams;
Minimum four years’ grants administration experience is required;
Competent in computers and using financial software essential;
Understanding of budget and cost control management essential;
Excellent written and spoken English essential;
USAID program experience desirable;
Grants program experience desirable;
Ability to work under pressure and efficiently handle multiple tasks;
Ability to work under own initiative or as a part of a team.

Additional Information
The physical demands and work environment that have been described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
This position description is an overview of the functions and requirements for this position. This document is not intended to be an exhaustive list encompassing every duty and requirement of the position; your supervisor may assign other duties as deemed appropriate and necessary.

Application Closing Date
21st February, 2019.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the following documents below to: nigeria_recruitment@neri-nigeria.com Please reference the Job Title and Location on the subject line, your Cover Letter and Resume/CV.

Documents Include:
A current Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV) listing all job responsibilities; AND
A cover letter.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), is an impartial, neutral and independent organisation whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance.

The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), Abuja Delegation is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the vacancy below:

Job Title: Human Resources Assistant 2 (HRIS-Payroll Administrator)

Job Description
HR Assistant 2 assists the HR Officer 2/HR Administrator Responsible; in carrying out administrative work. S/he prepares and updates documents for delivering HR services autonomously, in line with ICRC’s and delegation’s policies and the applicable laws and regulations.
HR Assistant 2 is in charge of the day-to-day human resources administration under supervision of the HR Officer 2/HR Administrator Responsible, the first point of contact and advises employees (mobile and resident) with regards to the application of

Main Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for preparing the Payroll/Salaries for all ICRC employees in Nigeria.
First interlocutor for the resident employees in all matters related to payroll, Personal Income Tax, Social Security & Insurance.
Focal point for HRIS (HRspace & Strategic) in Nigeria Delegation.
Maintains, monitors and updates the HR Information System (HRIS) and produces any reports or statistics upon request.
Actively suggests creative ideas to improve the quality of HR Services Provided.
Works closely with the HR Officer 2/HR Administrator Responsible / HR Manager about any HR related projects.
Follows up on all work-related messages and correspondence with the relevant contacts and departments
Assist the HR Officer 2/HR Administrator Responsible, in the local labour legisliations conformity with the ICRC framework for managing resident employees.
Replaces the HR Officer 2/HR Administrator Responsible

Education and Experience Required
University degree in HR, Administration or a relevant field
4 - 5 years’ work experience in the HR field.
Good command of written and spoken English.
Ability to work in a multicultural environment
Good knowledge of Nigerian Labour Act and PIT Act.

Desired Profile and Skills:
Very good computer skills
High organizational skills
Attention to details, meticulous
Confidential
Willingness to travel within Nigeria when required

Application Closing Date
15th February, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and contact details of three referees to: ABJ_Recruitment_Services@icrc.org Clearly indicate “HR Assistant2 ABJ (HRIS-Payroll Administrator)" as the subject of your application (Applications intended for this role without this subject will not be treated)

In the body of the mail, please indicate the following in the format as seen:
Qualification(s)
Current location
Languages you speak
Years of relevant experience
NYSC status

Note
Late application will not be considered
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
However, ICRC will not request for any monetary payments from applicants at any stage of the recruitment process.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organisation whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
DreamLabs Nigeria Limited is an indigenous Nigerian company that competes globally in quality and service. We work with clients to have a good and clear understanding of their organizations to proffer software solutions that are driven by actual needs and value. We also collaborate with originators of great ideas to co-found fast growing internet companies by leveraging on existing skill set and partnerships.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Business Developer

Job Purpose
The role of the BDA is to leverage on existing client relationships and develop new business opportunities, services and products; generate and negotiate new contracts and income to an agreed annual target of revenue to enhance the works of Dream Labs Limited

Duties and Responsibilities
Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income for Dream Lab to an agreed annual target.
Present Dream Lab to potential clients through communication in face-to-face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close.
Responsible for ensuring all sales opportunities to Dream Lab are captured and explored.
Represent Dream Lab at meetings, events and tradeshows with a view to gaining new business leads and contacts.
Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following Dream Lab’s procedures.
Identify and respond to tenders, RFPs, EOIs and requests for information in a timely manner
Proactively develop winning proposals
Comply with all legislative requirements, together with the policies and procedures of Dream Lab and to ensure this is applied by staff, vendors and clients
Coordinate input and information to create compelling, concise and highly visuals presentations.
Support activities for Sales (e.g., manage schedule, book travel, make reservations, answer phones)

Qualifications
Degree level or equivalent Experience in Engineering, Science, Technology or Business
3 + years of business development experience in an IT consulting environment.
Excellent skills in proposal writing, costing and pricing.
Well-developed presentation skills suitable for senior audiences.
Writing and delivering business plans.

Application Closing Date
15th February, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: jobs@dreamlabs.com.ng
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 9:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
Turf Arena Limited is a relaxation and sports company whose core expertise is provision of personalized football basketball,volleyball and Aerobics packages ranging from Kids, individual, groups and Corporate Packages.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Business Developer/Social Media Manager

Job Description
The company is growing rapidly, and we are desirous to fill our position for a Business Developer/ Social Media Manager who's core responsibilities would include:
Increasing client base while Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients.
Managing and building TAL’s social media presence on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and equipment needs
Embark on marketing, sales pitches to corporate organizations and institutions.
Carry out frequent market surveys and analysis and Sell sponsorship opportunities

Requirements
The preferred candidate should be a confident individual that possess the following qualification and soft skills:
Appropriate/ relevant professional qualifications for the role
Must have a high degree of poise and professionalism when interacting with internal and external clients
High-level communication skills
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Outlook; Word; PowerPoint; Excel)
Proven ability to negotiate.
The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team.
Experience working to and exceeding targets.

Application Closing Date
27th February, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: info@turfarena.com.ng
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
A reputable Outdoor Media Organization in Abuja, FCT seeks the immediate engagement of the personnel below:

Job Title: Human Resource Manager

Requirements
Relevant Degree in HR Management or Social Sciences, (related discipline preferred).
At least 3 years of experience as a HR manager/officer within the private sector.
Experience of Capacity Building, Training and Total Quality Management (TQM) training.
Experience of managing HR software system.
Knowledge of MS Office Suite (high Proficiency in Excel); comfortable working with computers with minimal IT support.

Application Closing Date
Monday 11th February, 2019.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV with subject tagged "Human Resource Manager" to: jfkabiona@gmail.com and copy: xtyna53@gmail.com latest on or before close of business on the closing date above
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Emo247: 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
Dear Applicant,
After a background check of your CV, you are hereby invited for an interview with one of our selected centers in Abuja on FRIDAY 8TH FEBRUARY 2019

Venue: 3rd floor CROWNET PLAZA ,idris gigado street wuye district Abuja ( JUST AFTER V.I.O OFFICE)

Time: 9:15am

Kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation, a pen and a print out of your updated CV as you will not be allowed in without it.

Note that the invitation is a response to the application/CV you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can recourse to us if you did not apply for such position for us to manage your record properly.

Best Regards,
recruitment Team
Unlimited careers
NOTE: You will meet with the One of the directors, Human Resource manager of our client after
the oral assessment for proper evaluation

Is this not GNLD People?? I just got the message
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by manny4u(m): 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
Rawcash1:
Hello guys I am very good in forex trading but lack capital to start. if anyone here is willing to corporate with me and provide fund of #45,000 we can work together and stop looking for job forever. I will trade for you for 3 weeks then we share the profit 50/50. we should have 75-80k profit after 3 weeks and we share. everything will be done in your account and not mine. we can meet face to face if you are in abuja. I live in Karu. I will also teach u for free how its done. we will be financially free for life. my number 09083911956 WhatsApp or call. I am not a scammer... u will know me well. I assure you that taking up this opportunity, would be your best life changing decision.

I will show u how you can be earning over 300k weekly on forex....no jokes.
I will like to invest in u I sent you a pm
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 08, 2019
Softmeecay:

Its not gnld per say, but just know that it's not a job they are offering, they'll offer to teach you ways to which you can become an enterprenuer through their own mlm scheme. Been there one time grin

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by jmonas: 7:25am On Feb 08, 2019
Viscy:
Someone should please confirm this invite for me. If its real

After a background check of your Cv, you are hereby invited for an interview at one of the selected centers in Abuja on Friday, 8th February, 2019.

Venue: Karibu Hotels, Conference Hall, 32 Samuel Akintola Boulevard, Garki 2, Before Garki Modern Market, Garki, Abuja.

Time: 9:00am prompt

Kindly come along with a printout of this invitation, a pen, a printout of your Updated Cv, original documents and three plain sheets.

Please note that Infinite Careers is a recruitment firm, recruiting for organizations, institutions and government parastatals. Your invitation is in response to your application/Cv submitted which we are handling on behalf of our clients. However, you can recourse to us if you did not apply for any position, for us to manage the records properly.

N/B You will meet with the Deputy Managing Director, Head of Human Resource of our clients after assessment for proper evaluation and placement. For further directives on how to get to the office, call 09029137227.
Best Regard!

HR BLAISE
they are after your money.... I was there on Wednesday. They have a good message anyway. But involving money is where the problem is. They are not giving any job. Its a partnership thing they do. Which you start with paying 20k.

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by jmonas: 8:00am On Feb 08, 2019
Rawcash1:
Hello guys I am very good in forex trading but lack capital to start. if anyone here is willing to corporate with me and provide fund of #45,000 we can work together and stop looking for job forever. I will trade for you for 3 weeks then we share the profit 50/50. we should have 75-80k profit after 3 weeks and we share. everything will be done in your account and not mine. we can meet face to face if you are in abuja. I live in Karu. I will also teach u for free how its done. we will be financially free for life. my number 09083911956 WhatsApp or call. I am not a scammer... u will know me well. I assure you that taking up this opportunity, would be your best life changing decision.

if you lack capital to start it means you don't have experience in the business because you have never done it before. You probably have knowledge. You now want to use peoples money to do gamble.......well guys read inbetween the lines.

4 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Softmeecay: 8:56am On Feb 08, 2019
Thanks for your advice bro. I know what to do already grin

Odirahc:

Its not gnld per say, but just know that it's not a job they are offering, they'll offer to teach you ways to which you can become an enterprenuer through their own mlm scheme. Been there one time grin
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Jasi7(m): 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2019
Emo247:

I don't understand them ooo, abi na another GNLD that is package

Don't waste your bread on transport bro, it's GNLD, I have someone who went there and regretted it. I got the same stuff but luckily it was after my friend's own so I already had a heads-up.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
Emo247:
Dear Applicant,
After a background check of your CV, you are hereby invited for an interview with one of our selected centers in Abuja on FRIDAY 8TH FEBRUARY 2019

Venue: 3rd floor CROWNET PLAZA ,idris gigado street wuye district Abuja ( JUST AFTER V.I.O OFFICE)

Time: 9:15am

Kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation, a pen and a print out of your updated CV as you will not be allowed in without it.

Note that the invitation is a response to the application/CV you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can recourse to us if you did not apply for such position for us to manage your record properly.

Best Regards,
recruitment Team
Unlimited careers
NOTE: You will meet with the One of the directors, Human Resource manager of our client after
the oral assessment for proper evaluation

Is this not GNLD People?? I just got the message

GNLD certified.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Softmeecay: 7:20am On Feb 09, 2019
Thanks.

This GNLD people no de taya oooo.

Jasi7:

Don't waste your bread on transport bro, it's GNLD, I have someone who went there and regretted it. I got the same stuff but luckily it was after my friend's own so I already had a heads-up.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Emo247: 9:08am On Feb 09, 2019
Softmeecay:
Thanks.
This GNLD people no de taya oooo.
I swear d tin done dey vex me, I go Soon open fire for them...
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Jonwesley(m): 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
Who knows this people? See the invitation below sent to someone's phone.

BOOKING SMS:

RESERVATION FOR PROJECT 500 MILLIONAIRES CONFIRMED!!!
RSVN CODE:247/3
SUNDAY 9/2/2019.
ARRIVAL:1:00PM
EXPOSE:2:00PM
VENUE:Hotel DeBentley, Okonjo Iweala Way,Utako.

Kindly send your thoughts and advice accordingly. Thanks.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Rubbiish(m): 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2019
jmonas:
if you lack capital to start it means you don't have experience in the business because you have never done it before. You probably have knowledge. You now want to use peoples money to do gamble.......well guys read inbetween the lines.
my thought as well, how can one acquire such knowledge in a field and still lack a capital of 45k not 500k...e get as e be
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Rubbiish(m): 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2019
Rawcash1:

U can run a live account for as low as 20k. If u are still looking for a capital with this knowledge, it only means u are lying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) ... (897) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 184
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.