Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (712) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2055051 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
Contd..

Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer

Locations: Abuja

Position Summary
The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer designs, develops and implements a monitoring and evaluation system within assigned area.
He gathers, analyzes, and processes complex information related to all aspects of program activity implementation.
The incumbent carries out his work according to an established standard operating procedure for collecting data, monitoring project progress and measuring program inputs/outputs.
This position will be based at Borno, with extensive travel to project sites and the head office in Abuja.
Reporting & Supervision:
The M&E Officer technically reports to the M&E Manager based in Abuja and administratively to the State Program Manager in Borno.

Primary Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Coordinate weekly with M&E Manager to determine priority tasks. Ensure the state team is aware of and up to date on all M&E tasks and reports.
Conduct site visits during the project implementation phase for each grant in assigned areas.
In concert with the M&E Manager, develop Monitoring and Evaluation plans for field-level projects.
Produce a “routine monitoring report” (RMR) according to an approved template for each site visit prior to the indicator verification visit.
Accurately interpret Bills of Quantities (BoQ) and grant database file shared by head office to determine indicators according which the Officer will be evaluating projects.
Draft “final evaluation reports” (FER) based on prescribed format after visiting a grant site for verification of indicators.
Identify lessons learned, constraints, and project impacts based on determined theme and/or sector for inclusion in FERs.
Share observations from monitoring visits with M&E Manager when findings demonstrate questionable actions.
Serve as primary point of contact for Grants Office when developing impact assessments, success stories and weekly reporting.
Serve as primary point of contact for Grants Office when additional information is needed to close grants.
Undertake comprehensive analysis of projects based on history of site visits; present findings to M&E Manager in a concise and professional manner.
Participate in professional training and development activities, as necessary.
Represent the program positively and professionally in both internal and external environments.
Perform other tasks, as assigned.

Required Skills & Qualifications
Bachelor's degree in International Development, Social Science, Economics, or related field is required..
2 years’ relevant experience in field monitoring, evaluation design, empirical and statistical analysis, management information systems and/or information management design is required.
At least 4 years of general work experience is required.
Proficiency at using Microsoft office software: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc. is required.
Strong analytical skills are required:
Prior experience with USAID or US Government funded projects is highly desirable.
Attention to detail and ability to follow up on tasks to completion is required.
Experience of working in a conflict environment is a plus.
Written and spoken fluency in English is required.
Fluency in one or more of the local state languages in the North Eastern part of Nigeria is required.

Application Closing Date
21st February, 2019.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the following documents below to: nigeria_recruitment@neri-nigeria.com Please reference the Job Title and Location on the subject line, your Cover Letter and Resume/CV.

Documents Include:
A current Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV) listing all job responsibilities; AND
A cover letter.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
Fadac Resources and Services - Our client is one of Nigeria's leaders in the market of "Change over switches & fuse unit", "wires & cables" and "winding wire/Magnet Wire". They are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Sales Officer

Job Responsibilities
Collaborate with the Sales supervisor to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines of company’s and advise on possible new lines based on the market requirements.
Manage sales, client relations and business development of the company within defined geographic areas.
Ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenue through positive planning, deployment of sales personnel.
Perform sales & marketing activities in relations to business development to establish new clients & business opportunities.
Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the company sales team by developing
Maintaining and increasing sales of the company's products
Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
Servicing the needs of your existing customers
Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
Compiling and analyzing sales figures
Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself
Collecting customer feedback and market research
Reporting to senior managers
Keeping up to date with products and competitors

Requirements
B.Sc. or HND in Marketing, Business Admin and any other related field.
Minimum of 3 years working experience as a sales person
Self-motivated and hardworking.
Result driven with constant desire to earn high income.
Excellent communication and writing skills.
Confident and determined.
Resilient
The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Excellent organisation and problem solving skills.
Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Good interpersonal skills.

Application Closing Date
28th February, 2019.

How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: thelma.o@fadacresources.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by infinitypro(m): 8:07am On Feb 16, 2019
tayo4ng:
I wanted to ask if the Abuja section of vacancy are only meant for a particular person called 'ammylov2002' i think the moderator should look into it. We need vacancies that exist for real and not the rubbish she continuously post here, if your post is real i don't think you need to floop the whole page with it, garri sell more than noddle yet no advertisement.people should be mature for once.

Bro calm down...always ask question if you are confused or unsure about something.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by comtem2011: 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
tayo4ng:
I wanted to ask if the Abuja section of vacancy are only meant for a particular person called 'ammylov2002' i think the moderator should look into it. We need vacancies that exist for real and not the rubbish she continuously post here, if your post is real i don't think you need to floop the whole page with it, garri sell more than noddle yet no advertisement.people should be mature for once.
can you imagine. People are so ungrateful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by menthane(m): 7:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
tayo4ng:
Don't blame him, Dude is sick. By God's grace I got my first job through this ammyluv and hundreds of other nairalanders. People like u ungratefulness deter many people to help. Who have u helped at all?
Retract your statement.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Mobi47(m): 9:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
tayo4ng:
what are u saying sef. the moment I clicked on this last page, I was really admiring the hardwork and effort that Ammylove puts here. I must confess that I almost dropped a comment asking her out cos I really admire her selfless attitude towards getting these vacancies advertised here for us....I had to hold myself back.

Bross I no de like insult person but because of u I will do it today.

U ARE A VERY BIG FOOL WITH A SENSELESS IMMATURE ATTITUDE.

pls don't ever visit this thread for job again.....u can check out other jobs on nairaland.

MUMU.

To Ammy.....pls sorry abt his stupidity just stay calm, thanks a lot and God bless.....I was even thinking of getting a car gift for u in d future, before I saw his comment.....so pathetic.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mobi47:

To Ammy.....pls sorry abt his stupidity just stay calm, thanks a lot and God bless.....I was even thinking of getting a car gift for u in d future, before I saw his comment.....so pathetic.

Na person wife o but we will appreciate the car grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by manny4u(m): 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
tayo4ng:
olodo!!!!
my present and last jobs were gotten from this thread through the good will of ammyluv and others.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Mobi47(m): 4:02am On Feb 17, 2019
xmileeasy:

Na person wife o but we will appreciate the car grin grin
lols.....hands up ooo.....car gift....no wahala very soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 10:25am On Feb 17, 2019
Lol grin grin grin grin grin

Thank you guys! I truly appreciate everyone here too! We are all in this together. I only pray and hope that God will put a smile on our faces this year. I know the economy is a bit messy, I also get the anger and frustration, but one thing is certain, God will never abandon His people. It will definitely end in praise. cool cool cool

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by julieeni(f): 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
ammyluv2002:

Thank you guys! I truly appreciate everyone here too! We are all in this together. I only pray and hope that God will put a smile on our faces this year. I know the economy is a bit messy, I also get the anger and frustration, but one thing is certain, God will never abandon His people. It will definitely end in praise. cool cool cool
May God bless you bountifully for your selfless services. I've been visiting this thread regularly since two weeks ago and I pray I get a job through this thread. God bless you and have a wonderful Sunday.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by somez(m): 7:47am On Feb 18, 2019
*This one obviously ran out of a mental home facility *

If only you knew the life that Ammylov of an angel has changed through her veritable selfless service on this platform. I have been following this tread for years and she has been a huge contributor. In as much as I have decided to be self employed, I still come on here to also share her updates with friends who are in dare need if the information she gives.

Now you know all these, can you be kind enough to return your deluded self back to the mental home you stowed out from?
tayo4ng:

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ambient: 8:45am On Feb 18, 2019
Plz any teaching job here,my widow sister desperately needs a teaching job anywhere in abuja,she read education and have knowledge of nigerian and british curriculum. Help with connection.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 11:06am On Feb 18, 2019
Louis Valentino Prixair [LVP] is a proud indigenous Nigerian conglomerate which operates a wide range of businesses, including Real Estate Development & Investment, Property Management, Hotel Operations, Cleaning and Laundry services, Catering services and Media. A leader in each of our sectors of business, we offer integrated and advanced solutions for customers across multiple industries.

We are recruiting suitable candidates to fill the following positions:

Job Title: Marketing Executive

Job Type: Permanent

Job Summary
We are seeking to employ Marketing Executives to market the services of the organisation to potential clients.
Applicants must be energetic, enthusiastic, smart; and very ready to learn and work in a team.
ResponsibilitiesPerform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities;
Develop and deliver pitches for potential clients;
Develop proposals for our existing and new clients;
Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary;
Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities;
Set up, attend meetings and make presentations to prospective clients on company’s services.

Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
Minimum Bachelor's degree / HND in relevant fieldMinimum of 2 years’ experience in Marketing RoleStrong Interactive skillProficient in Microsoft office suite.Strong communication and Presentation skills.Preferably 21-35 years of age

Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: careers@louisvalentino.netclearly indicating the Job Title as subject of the application.

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by comtem2011: 11:20am On Feb 18, 2019
ambient:
Plz any teaching job here,my widow sister desperately needs a teaching job anywhere in abuja,she read education and have knowledge of nigerian and british curriculum. Help with connection.
Tell her to start sharing her cv to schools around her, they will definitely call her cos most schools employ almost every term. Best of luck to her.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
Infinity Security Services Limited is a private security service provider, with a solid capital base, Nationwide coverage, sound management team as well as a dedicated work force who are committed to long lasting business relationship. This is achieved through proactive and preventive security approach, instant response to distress calls, constant reappraisals of security situations and identifying areas of present and potential security threats with a view to proffering solutions. All of these are communicated by regular reports to clients.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Cashier

Job Brief

We are looking for a Cashier to manage all transactions with customers accurately and efficiently.
Cashier responsibilities include receiving payments and issuing receipts, gift-wrapping packages and keeping track of all cash and credit transactions.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in a customer service position and good knowledge of how cash registers operate. You should also be available to take evening and weekend shifts occasionally.

Responsibilities

Manage transactions with customers using cash registers
Scan goods and ensure pricing is accurate
Collect payments whether in cash or credit
Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
Redeem stamps and coupons
Cross-sell products and introduce new ones
Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
Greet customers when entering or leaving the store
Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
Track transactions on balance sheets and report any discrepancies
Bag, box or gift-wrap packages
Handle merchandise returns and exchanges

Requirements

National Diploma in Accounting
2 years Work experience as a retail cashier or in a similar role
Basic PC knowledge
Familiarity with electronic equipment, like cash register and POS
Good Excel and math skills
Strong communication and time management skills
Customer satisfaction-oriented

Application Closing Date
30th March, 2019.

How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their Resume to: jobs@infinitysecurity.ng using the job title as the subject of the email
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
Lohi Consulting - Our client, an international Coffee Shop/Cafe, in Abuja is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Coffee Shop Manager

Job Description

Our client is currently seeking a manager that is outgoing, with an upbeat personality with a passion to achieve for self and the business, takes pride in providing excellent customer service; with good attitude and enjoy working as a team player
While experience is a plus, training is provided and all applicants must be willing to learn and have a desire to make great coffee, cocktails and food.

Responsibilities

Drives sales and increase revenues for the store
Promotes excellent customer service to establish a continuous customer presence.
Maintaining integrated social media presence for the Cafe;
Designing weekly, monthly & quarterly work schedules and management reports; Recruiting new staff as may be required; Implementing beginning and ending of shift routines and systems for balancing the cash drawer;
Ensuring that the proper types and amounts of supplies and merchandise are ordered and stocked to maintain appropriate inventory levels;
Inventory management and reports.

Qualifications

Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in relevant field but preferably with certification in hospitality with at least 3 years relevant experience in Business Management
Applicants must be computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft word and social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter).

Remuneration

Performance driven; Guaranteed basic monthly allowance and profit sharing.

Application Closing Date
28th February, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, which should include references and passport pictures, to: info@lohiconsulting.com and indicate position applied for as subject of the e-mail.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 2:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited is a fast-growing software and technology company indigenously owned; constituted of smart and committed young professionals.The thrust of Byteworks is that by implementing its products through excellence, commitment, innovation and integrity, there is a consistent increase in revenue generation in Nigeria as a whole by employing its products in every state/sector it is applied.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Technical Assistant to the MD

Requirements

2 years job experience.
Must be a professional in the use of excel.

Job Title: Technical Sales Person

Requirements

Business Administration degree is an added advantage
Must know how to use the Microsoft Office very well

Job Title: Front Desk Officer

Requirements

Must be a professional in Microsoft office
2 years work experience will be an advantage.
Public Administration degree will be an advantage.

Application Closing Date
21st February, 2019

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should should send their CV to: careers@byteworks.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ventures Platform Foundation is a social impact organization focused on creating an Africa with sustainable and inclusive wealth by building and supporting entrepreneurs and innovators who leverage technology in creating solutions to Africa’s most urgent problems. We are committed to building capacity in young people especially females to leverage technology and sustainable enterprise in creating these solutions.

Job Title: Program Administrator

Job Description

We are looking to employ a smart, vibrant and intuitive candidate to take up an interesting role on our team as Program Administrator on a Contract basis.

Our choice candidate will be responsible for the following:

You will carry out administrative activities for the Project team, including program schedules, vendor management, time and resource management and allocation and daily adhoc responsibilities.
Carry out administrative activities for assigned VP Programs i.e follow up on schedules, vendor management, time and resource management; allocation and daily adhoc responsibilities.
Maintain a standard operating procedure document and data bank for collecting and collating different kinds of data that could improve program planning.
Schedule and organize complex meeting and travel arrangements.
Handle the requisition and retirement of program expenses.
Provide administrative support for the Programs Manager and the Team, (which may include matters of strict confidentiality).
Provide administrative and logistics support for program activities such as events and trainings.
Maintaining a tracking system for major scheduled events and activities.
Support the Program Manager to manage the program calendar.
Provide cover and support for other members of the VP team where necessary.
Communicate persuasively and tactfully with the VP team and the community, to ensure cooperation and compliance with milestones on the program.

Qualifications

A Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university
At least 1-2 years administrative experince

Skills & Requirements:

Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, with the ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
Capacity to manage and prioritize a high workload, working to tight deadlines.
Proven time management and organizational skills, delivering work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail with minimal supervision.
Demonstrated ability to provide advice and interpretation of policy and procedures associated with program managements
Intermediate skills in the use of MSWord, Excel and Powerpoint to prepare, proof and edit a range of written material including correspondence and reports.

Application Closing Date
19th February, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:

https://emp.jobylon.com/jobs/35276-ventures-platform-program-administrator/
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by LLSAINT(m): 2:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
URGENTLY NEEDED
Any serving Corp member in Abuja that studied ACCOUNTING who is wiling to re-deploy to another organisation, please PM (private message) me ASAP.
He/She has the tendency to be retained with good pay
shocked
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by LLSAINT(m): 2:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
cool, WHAT!
Did I hear you trying to ask her out?
Guy, maintain o..... grin
Na person investment for years be that o
In fact, for her case, na her crush stab MC OLUOMO yet nothing happen grin
No go there grin
Mobi47:
what are u saying sef. the moment I click on this last page, I was really admiring the hardwork and effort that Ammylove puts here. I must confess that I almost dropped a comment asking her out cos I really admire her selfless attitude towards getting these vacancies advertised here for us....I had to hold myself back.

Bross I no de like insult person but because of u I will do it today.

U ARE A VERY BIG FOOL WITH A SENSELESS IMMATURE ATTITUDE.

pls don't ever visit this thread for job again.....u can check out other jobs on nairaland.

MUMU.

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 3:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
LLSAINT:
cool, WHAT!
Did I hear you trying to ask her out?
Guy, maintain o..... grin
Na person investment for years be that o
In fact, for her case, na her crush stab MC OLUOMO yet nothing happen grin
No go there grin

Hehehehe! No kill me with laugh biko grin grin grin grin
Arbico Plc is a full service, building and civil engineering contracting company. It was established in 1958 and has been quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange since 1978. The company has become one of the foremost building construction companies in Nigeria with presence across the geopolitical zones of the country.

Over the years, the company has been involved in the construction of a broad spectrum of projects for governments, multinational companies, industrial groups, as well as high-net worth individuals.

Job Title: Youth Corper

Locations: Abuja and Kano

Requirement

Candidates should be Accounting graduates.

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: recruitment@arbico.ng
Pact works across multiple sectors and actors to combat corruption, promote democracy and improve health. Our funding partners run the gamut from the U.S. Government to private foundations to corporations, and our on-the-ground partners include Nigerian ministries and civil society organizations focused on advocacy, democracy and health.

Since 2005, Pact has helped forge partnerships between government and civil society, resulting in the passage of four significant national bills to fight corruption, including 2011’s landmark Freedom of Information Act. In 2012, we worked with 96 local Nigerian partners, equipping them to improve internal processes and broaden their support.

Job Title: Knowledge Management Consultant

Job type: Temporary Hire
Duration: 2 months

Job Summary

The consultant will develop communications materials (i.e. success stores, infographics, photo stories, short video clips and final graphic design work for other related documents) that will showcase achievements and lessons learned on the State Accountability and Quality Improvement Project (SAQIP) in Gombe State overall and within each of the three primary outcome areas. The consultant will also help finalize the communications strategy.

Roles and Responsibilities

Desk review of relevant literatures and program documents
Work with monitoring, evaluation and learning team to identify and analyse relevant data for each primary outcome area
Develop protocols and interview guides for collection of any required additional data (as needed)
Develop communication (thought leadership) related materials/products to be developed (at least 5 per primary outcome) report describing the effective practices and solutions due to SAQIP
Work with communications consultant/graphic designer to finalize materials (this could include the development of infographics and other audio and visual materials)
Mop up outstanding information and assessments from relevant SAQIP team in Gombe state.
Conduct field visits and interact with health facility providers, LGA PHC department leads and GSPHCDA with a view to collecting information to showcase the unique interventions and share with the Communications team
Develop a report summarizing lessons learned and key recommendations of the project
Conduct field visits and interview WDC leadership, SMOs, RM Committees

Deliverables:

Develop at least 5 thought leadership materials for each of the SAQIP primary outcome areas (15 in total) detailing achievements, best practices and lessons learned. Possible topics include on (but are not limited to):
Synergizing for impact - Layering WHO safe birth checklist on Quality Improvement interventions
Community involvement in facility level quality improvements - Leveraging communities for impact
Knowledge to action - Accelerating and maintaining health care provider’s capacities to provide BEmONC services in primary health care system
Impact and effectivenss of community score cards as related to community ownership and health system strengthening
Transition from WORTH model to Birth Preparedness Scheme
Effective and Efficient Approaches to Sustainable Community Development Interventions: The SAQIP Experience
Effective Community Resource Mobilization Approaches - Lessons from SAQIP WDC Interventions in Gombe State
Restructuring of Ward Development Committees (WDC) for Efficiency and Effectiveness
Guidelines for working with Community Structures for development and results
Increasing utilization of MNCH services - The Mothers Group Model
Ensure all developed materials are reviewed, approved and finalized by SAQIP team and Pact Nigeria senior management
Final report of consultancy

Minimum Requirements

Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 10 years of relevant professional experience (e.g. Social Sciences, International Development, Business, Development Studies) or 7 years of relevant professional experience and a master’s degree.
Minimum 3 years of Knowledge Management experience required.
Proven mastery in capturing, analyzing, managing, retrieving and disseminating information effectively using appropriate information systems communication tools (PowerPoint, publisher etc.).
Experience in a similar role especially on a program funded by an institutional donor and good knowledge of the North East of Nigeria, its culture will be an added advantage.
Excellent computer skills, including developing graphics for presentation materials is essential.

Application Closing Date
19th February, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV and Cover Letter on their suitability to: pactngprocurement@pactworld.org indicating the position applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail (i.e Knowledge Management Consultant). All applications MUST be submitted as a single file in either word format or PDF.

Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ennygr8: 3:21am On Feb 19, 2019
A trusted friend is into writing of CV,very good i have gotten invites for interview after reviewing my CV and i thought i should share. It is affordable. give it a try guys because good CV is the first step to getting a job, it is the access to interview.

Faced with hundreds of CVs to narrow down to a short-list, a recruiter will spend no more than 30 seconds initially looking at each individual CV. Does your CV standout from the rest? A professionally written CV can greatly increase your chances of securing an interview and therefore the job you want, whereas a badly written CV may destroy your chances of gaining an interview. Do you want to get a mail after applying to a job for interview in an INGO, IT firm, banking sector etc. then take a professional review of your CV and start receiving constructive feedback on your job application for interview. Our CV writing is facilitated by email and phone services, we select the right type of CV to suit your requirements and it is just for a token of #1,500. Allow us to create a winning CV for you. Feel free to contact for more information on 07062674549/08069139975 0r via mail olayinkaewuyemi@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by starboychan: 6:37am On Feb 19, 2019
LLSAINT:
URGENTLY NEEDED
Any serving Corp member in Abuja that studied ACCOUNTING who is wiling to re-deploy to another organisation, please PM (private message) me ASAP.
He/She has the tendency to be retained with good pay
shocked

Good morning, please do you have openings for a chartered accountant that recently finished Nysc
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Emo247: 8:50am On Feb 19, 2019
mosesay:
A new Confectionary company into production of Bread and Sachet water is in need of Sales Personnel. We are located in Kubwa Environment. This is a Commission Sales Job with Minimum Take home of 90,000 Monthly. We have A sales Car for our Sales Personnel, We encourage people that have driving Experience if you are male and female may not really have driving experience.
You can send your CV to folutund@yahoo.com
Bluemotion Enterprises Limited.
Kubwa . Abuja.

can someone without driving experience apply
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mayorrex(m): 9:14am On Feb 19, 2019
ammyluv2002:

Sister Ammyluv....
thanks for your good work.
God will continue to bless you!.
I'm a graduate of Electrical/ Electronic Engineering.
2nd class upper division.
I reside in Abuja.
for more than a year now I've been looking for job...just any job that will make me pay my bills...
help a brother biko.
GOD BLESS YOU!
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by macanthony25(m): 11:52am On Feb 19, 2019
Lohi Consulting – Our client, an international Coffee Shop/Cafe, in Abuja is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Coffee Shop Manager

Job Description

Our client is currently seeking a manager that is outgoing, with an upbeat personality with a passion to achieve for self and the business, takes pride in providing excellent customer service; with good attitude and enjoy working as a team player
While experience is a plus, training is provided and all applicants must be willing to learn and have a desire to make great coffee, cocktails and food.
Responsibilities

Ensuring that the proper types and amounts of supplies and merchandise are ordered and stocked to maintain appropriate inventory levels;
Inventory management and reports.
Drives sales and increase revenues for the store
Promotes excellent customer service to establish a continuous customer presence.
Maintaining integrated social media presence for the Cafe;
Designing weekly, monthly & quarterly work schedules and management reports; Recruiting new staff as may be required; Implementing beginning and ending of shift routines and systems for balancing the cash drawer;
Qualifications

Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in relevant field but preferably with certification in hospitality with at least 3 years relevant experience in Business Management
Applicants must be computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft word and social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter).
Remuneration

Performance driven; Guaranteed basic monthly allowance and profit sharing.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, which should include references and passport pictures, to: info@lohiconsulting.com and indicate position applied for as subject of the e-mail.

Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by macanthony25(m): 11:55am On Feb 19, 2019
Doak Integrated Resources Limited is an agricultural company whose key business is sourcing and supply of agricultural products nationwide, agricultural consultant services, cultivation of agricultural raw materials, exportation of agricultural products and intensive animal farming.

Job Title: Farm Supervisor
Responsibilities

Coordinate all agricultural activities in the farm including financial and administrative activities.
Sets budgets and production targets
Records information such as production and farm management practices.
Plans finances and production to maintain farm progress against budget parameters.
Coordinate the activities Poultry, Fishery and Mill.
Review staff reports; provide advice report back to superior.
Requirements

The farm manager will have general knowledge of the different facets of Agriculture with specialization in either of the following; Animal(Poultry) Nutrition, Animal(Poultry) Production and Crop Farming and Management with at least 2 years’ experience in the agricultural sector.
He/she will also have financial management capacity.
Education Requirements: OND, HND or B.Sc in Agriculture.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: doakintegratedresources@gmail.com

Application Deadline 22nd February, 2019.

(1) (2) (3) ... (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.