Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2054917 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Kyngfarabale1(m): 9:13am On May 13, 2019
Ammyluv2003:

Dorben Polytechnic, Abuja is a private tertiary institution accredited by the Federal Ministry of Education (FME) and the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) in Nigeria, West Africa.

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Senior Lecturer

Department: Accountancy

Requirements

Qualifications: B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D in Accounting with Professional Qualification.
Lecturing Experience: Minimum of Five (5) Years.

Department: Business Administration & Management

Requirements

Qualifications: B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D in Business Administration with Professional Qualification.

Department: Computer Science

Requirements

Qualifications: B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D in Computer Science with Professional Qualification.

Application Closing Date
Monday; 13th May, 2019.

Interview Date/Time & Venue
9am /Monday; 13th May, 2019.
Dorben Polytechnic Council Chamber, Garam-Bwari Road.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should address their Applications to "The Registrar, Dorben Polytechnic, Garam" and submit to the:
Establishment Office,
Dorben Polytechnic,
Bwari - Garam Road,
Garam - Abuja.

Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be invited for interview.

For further enquiries, please contact: Tel: 08055125077,08035978179, 08035964212.
what of recruitment of junior staff sir
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Khalisstruct(m): 10:25am On May 14, 2019
Gazpoint Ltd is an LPG retailing Company with operations in Abuja. The Company sells LPG (Cooking Gas) and related accessories using the cylinder exchange model. The Company also offers free and prompt delivery services for all sales. We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Duties
• Efficient marketing of Company’s products in sales territory;
• Prompt delivery of Company’s products to customers via delivery bikes;
• Receive payments from customers electronically (Wire Transfer) and in cash;
• Submit all reports, cash, equipment and daily record sheets to Supervisor;
• Issue receipts to customers (on request);
• Maintain Company’s properties including Mobile Phones, Storage Cages, Cylinders and Accessories, Safety Equipment, Delivery Bikes, Etc. in good condition;
• Maintain good customer relations;
• Maintain a clean and smart appearance when on duty.
Requirement
• Must be a proficient rider of motorcycles;
• Must have a valid rider’s permit;
• Must be resident in Abuja preferably Karu, Nyanya, Mararaba and environs;
• Must possess strong phone contact skills;
• Must be honest and hardworking;
• Must be physically fit and able to lift 30kg in all weather conditions;
• Must be safety conscious.
Qualifications
• Must have a minimum qualification of DIP., NCE or OND.
Salary
• Competitive
Method of Application
• Only electronic submissions sent in 1 email (containing CV and additional documents) will be accepted.
• CV must provide necessary information about the applicant.
• Additional documents must include relevant certificates and a copy of rider’s permit.
• Submit to iklasconstruction1@gmail.com using ‘Dispatch Rider’ as title.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Flakky26(f): 2:14pm On May 14, 2019
zenbancrofti:
Please help a brother am in need of a teaching job. With a b.s.c in biochemistry, location is minna

Send your ICS school, abuja Google the name of the school
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ellabel(f): 4:57pm On May 14, 2019
Urgent!!!
If you are a christian lady in Abuja and need a room mate @Lugbe axis pls call 08055206898
Rent price :#130,000 it will be shared into two

Requirement:
God fearing
You must a friendly and person
Goal getter and focused person
Someone that can live like a sister

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by CAPSLOCKED: 7:51pm On May 14, 2019
Ellabel:
Urgent!!!
If you are a christian lady in Abuja and need a room mate @Lugbe axis pls call 08055206898
Rent price :#130,000 it will be shared into two

Requirement:
God fearing
You must a friendly and person
Goal getter and focused person
Someone that can live like a sister

MY PROBLEM WITH MOST PEOPLE IS THAT THEY ALWAYS EXPECT THE THINGS THAT THEY THEMSELVES CANNOT OFFER.

FOR YOU TO REQUIRE ALL THAT LIKE YOU ARE PERFECT, AND IN THE POSITION TO MAKE SUCH DEMANDS, SHOWS THAT IT'LL BE HELL TO LIVE WITH A PERSON LIKE YOU.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by seasy: 7:57pm On May 14, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

MY PROBLEM WITH MOST PEOPLE IS THAT THEY ALWAYS EXPECT THE THINGS THAT THEY THEMSELVES CANNOT OFFER.

FOR YOU TO REQUIRE ALL THAT LIKE YOU ARE PERFECT, AND IN THE POSITION TO MAKE SUCH DEMANDS, SHOWS THAT IT'LL BE HELL TO LIVE WITH A PERSON LIKE YOU.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Samyj247: 5:06am On May 15, 2019
Flakky26:

Send your ICS school, abuja Google the name of the school
do they provide accommodation to staff
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by gentlesinna(m): 6:51am On May 15, 2019
Hello guys,pls i need a job in a farm.. .it can be fish or poultry farm. Pls help a brother.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by shezpwiti(f): 7:32am On May 15, 2019
Pls I'm a lawyer in Abuja and need a job. I'm a lady
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by solomorinho(m): 9:52am On May 15, 2019
8 weeks broilers for sale in Abuja call me on 08058330720
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by solomorinho(m): 9:53am On May 15, 2019
8 weeks broilers for sale in Abuja
call me on 08058330720
bulk purchase available at 1500
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by solomorinho(m): 10:01am On May 15, 2019
8 weeks broilers for sale in Abuja call me on 08058330720 available at 1500
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by solomorinho(m): 10:01am On May 15, 2019
8 weeks broilers for sale in Abuja call me on 08058330720 available at 1500
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Samyj247: 1:20pm On May 15, 2019
chai lawyers looking for job, doctors looking for job our problem is too much in this country. overpopulation is really a problem to us since our govt could not use our population to the country's economic advantage
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by LofP(m): 1:27pm On May 15, 2019
shezpwiti:
Pls I'm a lawyer in Abuja and need a job. I'm a lady
Go to Federal high court Maitama opposite CAC. The noticeboard there always has vacancies for lawyers. Experience may count though.

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Tobimayor: 4:10pm On May 15, 2019
Samyj247:
do they provide accommodation to staff

Yes with private jet...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Samyj247: 4:46pm On May 15, 2019
Tobimayor:

Yes with private jet...
lols grin
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by shezpwiti(f): 4:52pm On May 15, 2019
That's the issue. They always ask for experience(
LofP:

Go to Federal high court Maitama opposite CAC. The noticeboard there always has vacancies for lawyers. Experience may count though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by silasupdc(m): 5:13pm On May 15, 2019
ammyluv2002:
We are a leading Property Development Company and Real Estate Company with interest across Nigeria and some West African Countries. We have several properties of various types for rent/lease and are developing some more upscale ones in Lagos, Abuja and other major markets.

We require the services of dynamic and experienced candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Property Marketing Executive

Ref: PMES
Locations: Lagos, Abuja & Port Harcourt

Qualifications/Competency Required

Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Estate Management or other related disciplines.
Membership of relevant Professional bodies will be an added advantage.
Proficient in the use of Mircosoft packages.
Good negotiation and communication skills.

Experience:

Minimum of five (5) years experience in Facility/Property Management with customer service.
Not older than 35 years of age.

Main Functions

Property/Facility Management. Responsible for resolving complaints from tenants.
Marketing of vacant spaces, rent collection and customer service management.
Carry out market survey on rentals to facilitate management decision. Management and collection of service charge to ensure efficient and effective service delivery.
Ensure compliance with service level agreement with vendors.

Remuneration
Competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates.

Application Closing Date
22nd May, 2019.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with contact telephone numbers, current work location and preferred work location quoting the corresponding reference number as the subject of the e-mail to: realestate.building2018@gmail.com

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
What is the corresponding reference number?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by igweGC(m): 11:50pm On May 15, 2019
Please help! I'm in need of a HR/Admin Job. I have experience in the above field. Presently residing in Abuja. SAP compliant too.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by LofP(m): 2:06pm On May 16, 2019
shezpwiti:
That's the issue. They always ask for experience(

Try your luck no matter what.

You can visit weekly to check the noticeboard, and then you can also try to get info on how to do CAC registration for companies so you can get some side bucks.

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by SlimBrawnie(f): 5:15pm On May 16, 2019
Please a female accounting graduate is desperately in need of a job. Something to support & keep her busy. Kindly mention. Thank you
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Emo247: 7:20am On May 17, 2019
What is actually happening to our country "Nigeria" is it getting better or worse??

Because from the look of things the country economy is getting worse and the number of job advert keep reducing, while the graduate without experience or good result keep searching for employment or either settle for less paying jobs..

Is this Next level of good things or worse things, May Allah Help us Nigeria ( Ameen )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by StellarDewusi: 9:05am On May 17, 2019
oloyede90:
GNLD. Run for your time

Eduwalt Concierge Ltd (EWC) is an International education consulting firm registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission. EWC process and give professional support to those looking to live, study, and work in Canada.We process undergraduate as well as postgraduate admissions for our clients. W e have an affiliation with several internationally recognized schools in Canada. Kindly get in touch with us today and we would be glad to attend to your enquiries.

Phone:+2347002225222
Email:support@ewc.com.ng

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by StellarDewusi: 9:06am On May 17, 2019
ticker:
pls who knows this company? are they genuine or GNLD?

Good day,

You are invited for an Interview at Eduwalt Concierge Ltd for the
position of Business Development Manager on Monday 29th April 2019, by
9:am prompt.

Address: 37, A E. Ekukiman Street, Utaku District, Abuja.

Please come with your CV and a Passport photograph.

For any assistance contact the undersigned.

Best Regards,

Hope Anozie
HR Officer

Eduwalt Concierge Ltd (EWC) is an International education consulting firm registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission. EWC process and give professional support to those looking to live, study, and work in Canada.We process undergraduate as well as postgraduate admissions for our clients. W e have an affiliation with several internationally recognized schools in Canada. Kindly get in touch with us today and we would be glad to attend to your enquiries.

Phone:+2347002225222
Email:support@ewc.com.ng

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by sunmarouk(m): 9:29am On May 17, 2019
pls, my abuja people, who knows where a female corper can serve in abuja with pay(the company should be paying), private or government, should direct me pls, B.Sc Economics
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Horlamidei(m): 10:56am On May 17, 2019
Emo247:
What is actually happening to our country "Nigeria" is it getting better or worse??

Because from the look of things the country economy is getting worse and the number of job advert keep reducing, while the graduate without experience or good result keep searching for employment or either settle for less paying jobs..

Is this Next level of good things or worse things, May Allah Help us Nigeria ( Ameen )

I dont even know sef! Same story everywhere. Sometimes, i sit my ass down and i look at my sef and the past 5years i spent in uni. Have spent close or more than a million in uni. I say unto my sef, if i have this money with me, i know what i would have achieved for my past 5yrs. I just pray God ans my prayer so i can get the hell outta this continent! All we can do now is keep praying and having faith in God cause he knows the best.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Flakky26(f): 1:10pm On May 17, 2019
A calm ,young and responsible driver needed urgently. Must have valid driver license. A native of southern Kaduna is an added advantage text name,age,state, marital status to 08093183743.

Househelp is also needed from southern Kaduna is an added advantage text name,age,state, address to 08093183743
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Flakky26(f): 6:44am On May 19, 2019
Flakky26:
A calm ,young and responsible driver needed urgently. Must have valid driver license. A native of southern Kaduna is an added advantage text name,age,state, marital status to 08093183743.

Househelp is also needed from southern Kaduna is an added advantage text name,age,state, address to 08093183743

Application still open
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Dbeautifulme(f): 6:47am On May 19, 2019
Are you fluent in englush language?
Do you think you have what it takes to teach some white folks english language through an online platform?

PAY GOOD ATTENTION!!!

i. All you need is your laptop and your headset that comes with a mic mouthpiece
ii. Your 4g wireless connection with uninterupted speed access, (a modem or wifi can do) i suggest you locate an area that has very good 4g internet connection as failure to do so might screen you out if are having an interview with the employers.
iii. A good command of english
iv. And lastly you need to learn to relax and wear a smile wink as it makes your class more interesting.

With this english online teaching class, you can earn as much as #80k monthly depending on the number of classes you can take per hour
please note teaching you is free for all.

If interested beep or ping on zero eight one 6 one six four triple three 5

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by PUSSYBOY2: 7:13am On May 19, 2019
sunmarouk:

pls, my abuja people, who knows where a female corper can serve in abuja with pay(the company should be paying), private or government, should direct me pls, B.Sc Economics
I know one. The company presently need 3 corpers and they provide acco at gwarinpa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.