Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2055232 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by sunmarouk(m): 8:29am On May 27, 2019
lawpeh:
Please in need of an IT Placement. An undergraduate of computer science in FUTO. Your help will be appreciated. Thanks

PM me, i might have a place for you
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Morry10: 10:08am On May 27, 2019
greetings to everyone, am a graduate of Microbiology.. finished with a 2.1...please help me with a job in any field,I am a fast n intelligent learner,i reside in Abuja. I will be really grateful if helped. my number is 08057919918

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Flakky26(f): 2:12pm On May 27, 2019
An Organisation that renders Human Capacity Development programs for organisations has vacancy for Clients Relationship Officers .

He/She must have the following Requirements

a,The person must be based in Abuja
b,The person must be a go-getter and resilient
c,Must be computer literate and Ability to use power point presentations is added advantage.
d, Must have a good Interpersonal and communication skills

HND/BSC In any discipline Can Apply. Send your application before june 7th 2019. Thank you

seunfolake:

Click this link to enter your details https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdKmIjdtGgv4FFWhU7sL7-j-A9Zzyaw6NRLPV9kQBEv7hxCng/viewform?usp=pp_url
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by martfrank(m): 4:55pm On May 27, 2019
Acecubez Nigeria requires a Business Development Representative with strong interpersonal and communication skills, a focus on organization, and enhanced multitasking abilities.

B2B sales, marketing, and strategic analysis are important aspects of the position, along with exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to close deals.

The ideal candidate has experience researching market trends, targeting relationships and using proven methods to develop our business strategy while retaining marketing partners.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Business Development Manager

Job Descriptions
Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement
Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects within the area you have been assigned
Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning
Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors
Prepare periodic progress reports on potential projects, markets and developments.
Ensure all communication with customers are in accordance with our standards and correct in content and format.
Contributing to and developing long-term marketing plans and strategies.

Requirements
Minimum educational level of a B.Sc/HND in a relevant field e.g. Business Management, Marketing, etc.
At least 2 years post NYSC cognitive experience in core marketing, business sales or related markets.
Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and statistical analysis software
Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements
Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner

Application Closing Date
7th June, 2019.

Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover Letter and CV as PDF to: careers@acecubez.com the subject of the mail should be the Job Title.

Females are advised to apply.

Remuneration:
The fixed salary, commission on sales and other benefits are very attractive!

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by emmasun2017: 12:52pm On May 28, 2019
Brother or Sister,except and unless the owner has changed ,or perhaps God has touched him.Sorry to say this, he is a very temperamental person, I once witnessed him slapping his workers.Check out the people that left the organisation since 2013 .When does he pay salaries... he uses graduates like slaves.If you wish to know I can mention people that worked with him and have left the place.So tell me if the place is a good place to work, why is the employee turnover very high.
The problem with the owner, is that he is a businessman and not a manager of both men and resources.The people that you claim have stayed there for 17 years are people that have no option, they prefer to endure the difficulties there.Someone with a vision and a good self esteem would never waste his precious time, talent and future there.

Happyangel89:

That you didn't perform well at an organization/company and got sacked doesn't mean the company is bad. Some employees have been here for over 17 years, I am sure you know that. This is my third year with Petra, if the place is as bad as you claim, we wouldn't still be here. Before I came to Petra, I had worked at other places, it was either I resigned after 8 months, 5 months or 1 year, I still remember my first job, I resigned after 2 weeks. If you think Petra Digital Press is a bad place to work, then you need to go work at one of my former places of work.

I will also advice you to desist from tarnishing the images of organizations/companies online, you don't know who will read what you have posted.

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by emmasun2017: 12:54pm On May 28, 2019
Yes.If you doubt, go and find out.

seasy:

Seriously?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by holajeedayy: 2:53pm On May 28, 2019
Morry10:
greetings to everyone, am a graduate of Microbiology..
finished with a 2.1...please help me with a job in any field,I
am a fast n intelligent learner,i reside in Abuja. I will be
really grateful if helped. my number is 08057919918
Go check sylab ,they hsve branch in abuja...they recuit wel n pay well

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by itsmaleekbaby(m): 6:24am On May 29, 2019
Check NISA PREMIER HOSPITAL IN JABI and tank me later>
amarise:
hii everyone, pls notify if there is any opening for Medical record officer in Abuja. tnx.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by itsmaleekbaby(m): 6:38am On May 29, 2019
Are you passionate about fixing and offering a solution to device, phone challenges?
Do you have experience repairing Mifi's, Router and Modems?
Kindly forward your[b] CV and Prefered Location to[/b]
PRINCEFEMIBABS@GMAIL.COM. Treat as Urgent.

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Emo247: 7:01am On May 29, 2019
holajeedayy:
Go check sylab ,they hsve branch in abuja...they recuit wel n pay well
where are they located
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 10:43am On May 29, 2019
emmasun2017:
Brother or Sister,except and unless the owner has changed ,or perhaps God has touched him.Sorry to say this, he is a very temperamental person, I once witnessed him slapping his workers.Check out the people that left the organisation since 2013 .When does he pay salaries... he uses graduates like slaves.If you wish to know I can mention people that worked with him and have left the place.So tell me if the place is a good place to work, why is the employee turnover very high.
The problem with the owner, is that he is a businessman and not a manager of both men and resources.The people that you claim have stayed there for 17 years are people that have no option, they prefer to endure the difficulties there.Someone with a vision and a good self esteem would never waste his precious time, talent and future there.

You are very good at lying. Please go and fix yourself, it's obvious you have issues.

I'm not sure there's any one man business in Abuja that pays salary the way Petra Digital Press does. It's either you never worked at Petra Digital Press or Petra Digital Press is the only place you have worked so you have no idea what is happening in other companies.

For your slapping story, like I said earlier it's possible you never worked at Petra Digital Press so I am sure you don't know who the owner is because if you do, you will surely know that he is not capable of your claim. He is a strict person which is necessary for his type of business, if not people like you would crumble the business but physical abuse is not among his characteristics.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by naijaboy756: 8:53pm On May 29, 2019
Hi everyone..

Please any vacancy for Public Health??

angry
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Goodylicious74(f): 9:05pm On May 29, 2019
Good evening, pls can anyone suggest places in Abuja that a biochemistry graduate can work. It could be as a volunteer or a permanent job. I need the experience..thanks.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Easzjohn: 9:22pm On May 29, 2019
Pls i need any hotel receptionist work or personal assistant work. I will appreciate any help rendered
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Bomgirl(f): 6:18am On May 30, 2019
Emo247:

where are they located
Opposite old banex former pathcare.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ControG(m): 7:55am On May 30, 2019
Please Does anyone Know any Fish Farm in Abuja
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 8:18am On May 30, 2019
ControG:
Please Does anyone Know any Fish Farm in Abuja

go to Dutse Alhaji (tiper garage)

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by abtogroup: 10:10am On May 30, 2019
ABTO Professional Tutors
Centre for Professional Accounting and Business Studies.

VACANCY – ICAN, ACCA & CITN lecturers

ABTO Professionals requires the services of qualified and seasoned professionals to fill teaching positions in its Centres. The prospective candidates should possess the following attributes.

- Ability to teach professional accounting courses (ICAN, CITN and/or ACCA).
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Proven ability to motivate and engage others.
- Friendly, student-centred and supportive.
- Self-driven and goal-oriented.
The following subjects are vacant.
CORPORATE REPORTING
PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
STRATEGIC FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
FINANCIAL REPORTING
BUSINESS LAW
BUSINESS FINANCE
TAXATION
AUDITING AND ASSURANCE
PUBLIC SECTION ACCOUNTING
MANAGEMENT GOVERNANCE AND ETHICS
ADVANCED TAX
ADVANCED AUDIT
CASE STUDY

Please specify the subject you can teach in your CV before sending it.

Any interested person should forward his cv and credentials to:

abtogroup@gmail.com

We shall get back to you as soon as possible
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by adekunletai(m): 8:56pm On May 30, 2019
*ICT Computer networking training with CCTV installation.*

*Venue:* De-Address Garden, Opp. No.5, Timbuktu street, Wuse zone 6, after berger bus-stop, Abuja Nigeria in West Africa.

*Date:* 26-28-weekdays, 29-30 weekend June, 2019.

_Acct: 0036439282, Adekunle Taiwo. GTBank. *or you come to the venue with your cash*

*Fee:*#12,000 for Corpers n students. #15,000k for the general public.

*Free Networking tools for d 1st 50 people to register*

For enquiries Call 08034562860
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by coolkim(m): 1:52pm On May 31, 2019
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS

A commercial bank is recruiting for the position of BANK TELLER in different locations.
Requirements:
OND Holder
Maximum of 25 years

#50,000 Net Salary.

Apply thru:

https://forms.gle/K8caZWJ27TdBgR3a8
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by chymdyx(m): 7:18pm On May 31, 2019
Good evening, all. Pls, i'm a fitness coach/gym instructor.. Working independently as a personal trainer. Pls, anyone who knows a hotel or gym/spa in need of a gym instructor or any vacancy in this field, id appreciate the info. Thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ataiz(m): 9:26pm On May 31, 2019
chymdyx:
Good evening, all. Pls, i'm a fitness coach/gym instructor.. Working independently as a personal trainer. Pls, anyone who knows a hotel or gym/spa in need of a gym instructor or any vacancy in this field, id appreciate the info. Thanks
Check this out.
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByF6It0AotY/?igshid=178sh2hi06hmt

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by nobsalis: 9:40pm On May 31, 2019
coolkim:
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS

A commercial bank is recruiting for the position of BANK TELLER in different locations.
Requirements:
OND Holder
Maximum of 25 years

#50,000 Net Salary.

Apply thru:

https://forms.gle/K8caZWJ27TdBgR3a8

Link not going through
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by chymdyx(m): 9:07am On Jun 03, 2019
Ataiz:

Check this out.
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByF6It0AotY/?igshid=178sh2hi06hmt
Thanks.... It helped! Timely Info...thanks a lot
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by faithscharms(f): 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
VACANCY VACANCY..

ACEHAVANA suits is in need of

1. Hotel Receptionist

2. Cleaners and hotel porters.

3.Security men and bouncers.

4.Hotel cook/kitchen staff.

Applicants should be resident in Abuja preferably gwagwalada area because the hotel is by the university.

Applicants must be willing to work late nights and long shifts.

Applicants must have at least six months experience in the hospitality industry.

Applicants must be very active and presentable.

Qualified applicants should forward their application and C V with their passport photo attached to the C .V to..

acehavanasuits@gmail.com with position applied for as title of your mail. Applicants who don't follow this instructions will be disqualified.

Modified...

Simple instructions yet a lot can't follow and are sending applications without the passport photo...Attach your PASSPORT PHOTO to your application as any applicant that doesn't follow the instructions will be disqualified

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xteng: 11:25am On Jun 04, 2019
Fitness instructor needed for immediate employment
Mininum of 2 years experience working in a gym
Must look Physically fit and muscular.
Must be willing to move out of Abuja.
Interested persons please call, text or whatsapp: 07038037504
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Squirrel01: 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
Something happened at my place of work on Monday, I have been working at this organization for the past four months, after I finished my nysc, I met a friend who linked me up with a teaching job here in Abuja even though I studied building Technology as a course , so I went for the interview and I was invited to start work,
I signed the contract papers they gave me .when I started teaching there I was having only two scholars, (pupils) and I was handling basic four, where as the person that linked me up was teaching basic five subsidiary of basic six, and he was having six scholars, after the compulsory common entrance examination for those in basic six, majority of the scholars in basic five if not all left and stopped coming to school.

Now he was left with one scholar, why I was handling two. Just yesterday the proprietor of the school called both of us to discuss the state of the basic section with regards to the low turnout of scholars, then it hit my brain box when she says, one teacher have to leave or she will slash our (the two teachers with low scholars)salary 30% off her reasons been that she can't afford to pay our salary anymore, in the real sense ,the teacher with less or no scholars ought to leave,

I told the owner of the school that I'll leave, she was shocked beyond words! I told her that I was introduced to this school by my friend and I can't afford to watch him leave, and slashing of salary is not an option. since he has no scholar in his class!
my salary was paid within few minutes.

I tendered my resignation letter, and left the organization.

I would appreciate any openings or vacancies either in a construction company or education sector. Thanks.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by dopestkidda(m): 12:09am On Jun 05, 2019
Are You Looking for a Professional Resume Design or CV Design Service?

You’re in the right place!

Did you know the average recruiter spends just 6 seconds looking at each resume?

By working with an expert you can make sure yours stands out - instead of ending up in the trash!

What the Packages Cover

I will Create unique, custom resume design or CV design . (I use modern, minimal styles to ensure the key facts ‘pop out’ to busy recruiters!)

*All resumes/cover letters will be delivered in editable Word and PDF file formats*

For a unique, custom resume design or CV design at affordable prices call or whatsapp me on +2348164287840

Order Today!

Getting your dream job is a big deal – so don’t leave this to chance... Order my professional resume design and writing service today!

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by sunmarouk(m): 11:44am On Jun 05, 2019
chymdyx:

hope u saw this too

Fitness instructor needed for immediate employment
Mininum of 2 years experience working in a gym
Must look Physically fit and muscular.
Must be willing to move out of Abuja.
Interested persons please call, text or whatsapp: 07038037504

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by sunmarouk(m): 11:53am On Jun 05, 2019
why this place dry na. my people, lets keep the job advert coming in. you know someone that knows someone that needs applicants. lets bring it in. information is the key

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by joywendy(f): 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
please how real is this

Your application to work with us has been received by the HR and has  

been processed. The Management has decided to select you for the Job Selection Training  base on the company standard prerequisite. Your performance at this training is a prerequisite for  

selection. The details of the training are as follows; 

Date: Thursday 6th of June, 2019 

Venue: ,Conference Hall, Karibu Hotels, No 32 Samuel Akintola road, Before Garki market,beside chicken republic,Garki 2, Abuja. 

Time 9:00am prompt.

Kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation, a pen, a jotter  

and your updated CV as you will not be allowed in without it. 

Note that the invitation is a response to the application/CV you  

submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can  

recourse to us if you did not apply for such position for us to manage  

our record properly. 

Confirm your attendance. 

Best Regards

(1) (2) (3) ... (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.