Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (754) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2054835 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Buzzgal: 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
Please I am looking for a professional book editor
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mimini: 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
Female Teachers are urgently needed in a school.

French Teacher who can also be a Class teacher can apply.

Music teacher with his/her own musical musical instrument should apply.

Minimum qualification is NCE.

Candidates should reside in or close to Kubwa.

Send details, name, qualification, age, location, e.g( Ada, NCE, 25, Kubwa) or call 08120353977.

Qualified candidates will be appointed immediately to resume this August.

Deadline is 6th August, 2019
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ennygr8: 12:14am On Jul 24, 2019
Anyone in the house who can code and teach primary and secondary school this summer. Please DM me.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by neoG(f): 2:51am On Jul 24, 2019
While we are still in d job market, let's keep ourselves busy making small cash.
If you know you are based in Abuja and its environs, and need a product you can even sell around your neighborhood and offices to be making your cool cash daily while you are still job hunting, then PM me or indicate interest here.
This is selling of DESIGNERS OIL PERFUMES. Original and UNDILUTED. We have various designers fragnances available.
You can get in wholesale or retail and you make your profit. E.g Buy 6ml at N1000, and sell for N1500.
Why should you go into this business?
a. It is a fast selling product now.
b. Very easy to sell and is what people wants
c. It has a very cool profit to sustain you and make you smile
d. It is convenient to carry around and can be marketed to anyone in this life.
Alot of diluted perfume oils everywhere now.
Ours is 100% undiluted because we want to keep a standard. Lasts more than 48hrs on cloth and skin friendly.
You can request for a physical meeting to see our perfume oil before buying at wholesale if you live in Abuja and its environs.

Get the wonder Yoni Pearls @ 1k for 100% cure of all vaginal issues
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Dollarseeker: 9:52am On Jul 24, 2019
ennygr8:
Anyone in the house who can code and teach primary and secondary school this summer. Please DM me.
hello..check your DM pls
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by AnuliKay: 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
Associate Managing Consultant

Job Responsibilities:

Support business development in either follow-on or new sales by assisting with the development of sales presentations and proposals; enter and manage in salesforce.com as needed, including:
Participate in internal and external meetings to scope and price client engagements
Development of Statement of Work (SOWs) and other sales support materials
Help present SOWs to mid-level clients and respond to follow up questions
Keep internal stakeholders informed

Read more and apply: https://lawjobsportal.com/job/associate-managing-consultant/

Legal Associate at Sunray Ventures

The primary objective is for the Legal Associate to provide general legal support to the group’s businesses.

Read more and apply: https://lawjobsportal.com/job/legal-associate-4/

Graduate Trainee at Imperial Homes
Read more and apply: https://lawjobsportal.com/job/graduate-trainee-4/

Compliance Analyst – Transaction Monitoring And Reporting at BitPesa

Plays a crucial role by ensuring the business operates in accordance with all legal and regulatory requirements and all group standards relating to anti-money laundering, counter financing of terrorism (AML), and fraud prevention. Additionally, the analyst is responsible for the investigation and identification of questionable activity and to report on such activity as warranted.

Read more and apply: https://lawjobsportal.com/job/compliance-analyst-transaction-monitoring-and-reporting/
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ennygr8: 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
Dollarseeker:
hello..check your DM pls
i have responded
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nasha48: 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
neoG:
While we are still in d job market, let's keep ourselves busy making small cash.
If you know you are based in Abuja and its environs, and need a product you can even sell around your neighborhood and offices to be making your cool cash daily while you are still job hunting, then PM me or indicate interest here.
This is selling of DESIGNERS OIL PERFUMES. Original and UNDILUTED. We have various designers fragnances available.
You can get in wholesale or retail and you make your profit. E.g Buy 6ml at N1000, and sell for N1500.
Why should you go into this business?
a. It is a fast selling product now.
b. Very easy to sell and is what people wants
c. It has a very cool profit to sustain you and make you smile
d. It is convenient to carry around and can be marketed to anyone in this life.
Alot of diluted perfume oils everywhere now.
Ours is 100% undiluted because we want to keep a standard. Lasts more than 48hrs on cloth and skin friendly.
You can request for a physical meeting to see our perfume oil before buying at wholesale if you live in Abuja and its environs.

Get the wonder Yoni Pearls @ 1k for 100% cure of all vaginal issues

please how do i contact you? please attach a number or email address.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by northbird: 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
Please, make applicants aware of the rigours involved in sales of non - physical items. And that the salary you quoted will be tied to the satisfactory completion of a set target
xmileeasy:
Vacancy -
Role: Sales executive, Sales experience: minimum of 3 years, Location: Abuja. MUST understand productivity while working remotely.

Reports to Sales Manager.

Industry: Healthcare.
Salary: N150,000. Attractive commission inclusive.

Application method: send CV.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by neoG(f): 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
Ok dear. Send me a mail of ur contact to bringitontop200@gmail.com
Nasha48:

please how do i contact you? please attach a number or email address.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Mumaraoluwa: 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
Buzzgal:
Please I am looking for a professional book editor
a professional book designer is here
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Amakachris95(f): 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
Please help a sister with a job!

With 2 years experience as an organised and efficient professional with a variety of administrative capability, I am prepared to significantly contribute to any company’s goals and objectives. My background includes delivering outstanding administrative support, supporting operational management, collaborating with the management and encouraging effective organisational procedures to drive improved corporate performance.

In my last position as an Administrative Officer, I not only managed the daily activities and operations of the office, I also supported the Human Resource Department, served as a liaison between the clients and the organisation, managed all correspondences and coordinated events among other things.

In today's highly competitive market, having the right personnel always impacts business growth positively and I possess the abilities and experience required to drive that positive business growth; I am highly organised, my problem solving and communication abilities are excellent and my experience in general office administration positions me to excel in this role.

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by joywendy(f): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
Currently recruiting for the post of Accountant for a real estate firm based in Abuja.

REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Minimum of Bachelors’ degree or its equivalent in accounting, international finance, banking and finance or a related field. An advanced degree and professional certificates will be advantageous.
2. At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role dealing with accounting procedures and administration
3. Knowledge and experience of working with an accounting software.

BASIC SKILL SET:
1. Basic financial management skills
2. Basic knowledge of accounting procedures and software
3. Basic knowledge of management accounting
4. Basic knowledge of procedures for entering, monitoring and adjusting salary
distributions, benefits and deductions.
5. Understanding of management accounting and financial processes
6. Good understanding of policies and processes for making payroll adjustments or
changes (e.g. overpayments)
DEADLINE:
Applications and resume submission close on 30th July, 2019. Must be ready to resume immediately.
Interested candidates should submit their resume with a cover letter to recruitment@citadelpronetwork.com.ng
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ogashman(m): 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2019
I reside in mararaba nassarawa state. Have a HND in chemical engineering. I can do any job whether within or outside my field. I learn fast and quickly adapt to new procedures.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Intelligentdude(m): 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
Instructor (Photography)

Client: Secondary School

Terms: Twice a week

Send an email application including phone number to : info@samogaconsult.com

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Intelligentdude(m): 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2019
Sheet TV Job Recruitment - Lagos

1.) Presenter/Production Coordinator

2.) Cameraman/Video Editor

3.) Motion Graphics Designer/Animator

should send a one page Cover Letter, a portfolio of previous Video editing work done and a brief but concise CV to: editor@thesheet.ng
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by chymdyx(m): 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2019
comtem2011:
wow, congrats dear, greater height.
thanks a lot****
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
Any Link for Federal job in Abuja?. For a lady
Money no be problem
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Veniscy: 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2019
I need the link too...please.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by TRADELYN: 10:36am On Jul 26, 2019
A big farm in ABUJA urgently needs IT staff who studied Fishery.
Salary and accommodation would be provided.
Reach me on PM's if interested.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 11:35am On Jul 26, 2019
Job Title: Office Admin/Secretary (Female) - Abuja

Must be above 18 years of age
Have relevant qualifications - Minimum of BSC/HND in relevant field

CV to: victor.otunba@nocturnussecurity.com using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.

For More Information: 09050126891
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by AnuliKay: 11:44am On Jul 26, 2019
Manager, Legal (Banking & Finance)

Job Responsibilities:

Supporting the coordination of the Bank’s internal and external legal capacities in the performance of its legal function and working with internal legal staff and external parties as approved by Management;
Preparation of a variety of legal documentation including transaction documentation designed to protect the interests of the Bank as a lender, borrower, co-lender, service user or provider and in a wide range of other capacities;

Read more and apply: https://lawjobsportal.com/job/manager-legal-banking-finance/

Associate Managing Consultant

Job Responsibilities:

Support business development in either follow-on or new sales by assisting with the development of sales presentations and proposals; enter and manage in salesforce.com as needed, including:
Participate in internal and external meetings to scope and price client engagements
Development of Statement of Work (SOWs) and other sales support materials
Help present SOWs to mid-level clients and respond to follow up questions
Keep internal stakeholders informed

Read more and apply: https://lawjobsportal.com/job/associate-managing-consultant/

Legal Associate at Sunray Ventures

The primary objective is for the Legal Associate to provide general legal support to the group’s businesses.

Read more and apply: https://lawjobsportal.com/job/legal-associate-4/

Graduate Trainee at Imperial Homes
Read more and apply: https://lawjobsportal.com/job/graduate-trainee-4/

Compliance Analyst – Transaction Monitoring And Reporting at BitPesa

Plays a crucial role by ensuring the business operates in accordance with all legal and regulatory requirements and all group standards relating to anti-money laundering, counter financing of terrorism (AML), and fraud prevention. Additionally, the analyst is responsible for the investigation and identification of questionable activity and to report on such activity as warranted.

Read more and apply: https://lawjobsportal.com/job/compliance-analyst-transaction-monitoring-and-reporting/
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by austineabba(m): 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2019
profjustine458:
Any Link for Federal job in Abuja?. For a lady
Money no be problem
contact me
milaandrew7@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by superamoled: 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
Vacancies at The Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS)
Deadline: 26 September 2019
Age Limit: Be below 50 years old. This provision does not apply to internal candidates.

1. Accountant
Academic Qualifications and Experience:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Accounting or Finance from a recognized university;
5 years of progressively responsible experience in finance, accounting and budget;
Knowledge and technical competence in financial statements consolidation and ability to respond to internal/external audit queries;
Knowledge of cash management practices, policies and procedures, and the ability to make appropriate recommendations to improve their accuracy, security timeliness and efficiency;
Knowledge of various payments systems, banking terminologies, pension fund practices and relevant financial management processes and policies.

Method of Application
Accountant - ComptableP34@ecowas.int
Interested and qualified candidates should download the Application Form below, fill it out correctly; attach a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a Motivation Letter and send using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.

2. Administrative Officer
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent degree in Management or a related field from a recognized university.
A minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in administration and human resources management
Good knowledge of ECOWAS Administrative and Procurement Regulations and Procedures;
Demonstrated ability to use basic SAP/ECM HCM modules to carry out human resource functions, to include basic data entry, extraction and interpretation

Method of Application
Administrative Officer - ChargedadminP23@ecowas.int
Interested and qualified candidates should download the Application Form below, fill it out correctly; attach a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a Motivation Letter and send using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.

3. IT Officer/Webmaster
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Systems Analysis & Design, Information Systems Management or any related ICT field from a recognized university;
5 years progressively responsible experience in planning, web design, development, implementation and maintenance of information and communication technologies;
Good knowledge of ECOWAS ICT infrastructure and IT strategy as it relates to user area(s);
Knowledge of all aspects of the design, development, management, implementation and maintenance of complex web projects using web content management systems and technologies;
Knowledge of relevant high-level web programming languages (PHP, ASP, ASP.NET, HTML, CSS, etc.) and programming skills, including structured/object-oriented design, relational systems (MS-SQL/MySQL), web platforms (Linux/Apache/Windows), scripting (JavaScript, jQuery, Perl, Linux shell scripts) and query languages;
Good knowledge of security controls, governance processes and compliance validation;
Knowledge of TCP/IP networking concepts and protocols, advanced technical knowledge of common network protocols (DNS, HTTP/HTTPS) and network security concepts;
Capabilities to provide best practices guidance on the architectural design across multiple applications, projects of the organization;
Ability to assess risks in line with information security objectives and risk tolerance of the organization;
Ability to present and explain technical information to diverse types of audience (management, users, vendors and technical staff).

Method of Application:
IT Officer/Webmaster - P3/P4 - InfowebmasterP34@ecowas.int

Download Application Form: http://www.ecowas.int/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/JOB-APPLICATION-FORM.docx
More Information: https://www.ecowas.int/interpreter-portuguese-p5/

3 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by superamoled: 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2019
ahms12:
Please guys, how genuine is fsg job recruiters. I just receive a call from them today asking me to come for a job orientation

Were you able to find out whether "fsg job recruiters" are genuine
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by EyenEkid(m): 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
HND in Accounting
UPPER Credit.
I am done with NYSC since 2018
I base in Abuja but I am willing to move.

At this point I can do absolutely any legitimate job. I can be reached on 09052650474
Email: usorojoseph3@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Malawii: 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2019
ogashman:
I reside in mararaba nassarawa state. Have a HND in chemical engineering. I can do any job whether within or outside my field. I learn fast and quickly adapt to new procedures.

Can you work as an interns in an IT industry?
Drop your email.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ogashman(m): 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2019
Malawii:

Can you work as an interns in an IT industry?
Drop your email.

Yes sir.

Chrisakajiofor@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Malawii: 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2019
countryman13:

Location please?

Abuja.
Preferable applicants around nyanya, mararaba and within town.
Is better than sitting at home.

(1) (2) (3) ... (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.