Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (799) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2055023 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by macanthony25(m): 10:27am On Jan 21, 2020
Nera Hotels Limited is a state-of-the-art, world-class hotel and hospitality conglomerate that has carved a niche in the industry, well equipped, to play a leading role in the tourism sector of national economic base.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cash Book / Expenses Officer
Requirements
Must be a holder of HND in Accounting; with good understanding of Accounting Principles; Cash Book preparation, Analysis and reconciliation.
Must have at least 1 or 2 years requisite experience in Hotel Cashiering
Should have good knowledge of relevant hotel management software;
Must have very good skills in MS. Excel and Word (this is very important)
Must be team Players, should have ability to work with enthusiasm with less supervision
Application Closing Date
2PM 27th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: dmd@nerahotels.com.ng clearly indicating the "Job Title" as the subject of your mail.
Note: All Applicants/candidates must be residing in Abuja.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by macanthony25(m): 10:28am On Jan 21, 2020
Nera Hotels Limited is a state-of-the-art, world-class hotel and hospitality conglomerate that has carved a niche in the industry, well equipped, to play a leading role in the tourism sector of national economic base.
Job Title: Audit Assistant
Requirements
Must be a holder of OND in Accounting; with good understanding of Accounting Principles
Must have at least 1 or 2 years requisite experience in Hotel outlets operation/costing and control
Should have good knowledge of relevant hotel management softwares;
Must be good with MS. Word and Excel (this is very important)
Must be team Players, should have ability to work with enthusiasm with less supervision
Application Closing Date
2PM 27th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: dmd@nerahotels.com.ng clearly indicating the "Job Title" as the subject of your mail.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by macanthony25(m): 10:29am On Jan 21, 2020
Job Title: Chief Accountant
Requirements
Must be a graduate of Accounting (B.Sc or HND); Must have superb grasp of Accounting Principles and can comfortably interpret and apply same accordingly;
Huge Added advantage if He/she is a Chartered Accountant
Must have at least 3 years requisite experience in Hotel operation
Should have very good knowledge of relevant hotel management software
Must have excellent skills in MS. Excel and Word (this is very important)
Application Closing Date
2PM 27th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Factfinder1(m): 3:40pm On Jan 21, 2020
Good day everyone,i hope one day we come back here to share our abuja stories and how we job hunted and grew from nothing to something

My name is Emmanuel, please I need a job here in Abuja I'm willing to do anything that is legit
I have an OND in computer science
I can teach,drive, I've worked as a sales executive,I design graphics and manage social media, I'm willing to be attached to an i.t firm to work and learn I'm just tired of staying at home please help a brother

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
Daltrade Nigeria Limited - We are a reputable organization into manufacturing and sales of building and construction materials.

We are currently in need of qualified and experienced personnel, to fill the position as outlined below:

Job Title: Accountant / Assistant Accountant (Male)

Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt-Rivers, Bauchi, Kaduna & Kano

Requirements

Qualification: B.Sc / HND

Application Closing Date
28th January, 2020.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: jobs@daltradenigeria.net using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
Cont'd....

Job Title: Sales Representative

Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt-Rivers, Bauchi, Kaduna & Kano

Requirements

Qualification: B.Sc / HND

Application Closing Date
28th January, 2020.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: jobs@daltradenigeria.net using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
Aptech International Preschool is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Head Teacher

Requirements

Graduates with 4-6 years experience in a reputed school, capable of driving school business and minimum of 2 years mandatory working as a head Teacher in reputed private school in Abuja.

Application Closing Date
25th January, 2020.

Interview Date
24th - 25th January, 2020.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should come in for a walk-in interview with their CV, passport photo and testimonials to:
Aptech Computer Education,
No. 24 Amino Kane Crescent,
3rd Floor, Near Banex Plaza & Spar Park n Shop,
Wuse 2, Abuja.

For Enquiries Call: 07082103291.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
Proserv Nigeria Limited was incorporated in November 1992 and licensed as a Private Guard Service Company in August 1993. The Company commenced business in January 1993 with an authorised share capital of N10 million and a paid up capital of N4million. Our capital base is financed purely by Shareholders Equity.

Job Title: Security Operation Manager / Supervisor

Requirements

Minimum of HND certificate with 5-10 years experience in the security industry
Police or military background is required for the instructors.

Application Closing Date
5th February, 2020.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications in person to the address below:
4, Jalupon Close By Tafawa Balewa Crescent,
Off Adeniran Ogunsanya Street,
Surulere, Lagos State.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
A premium interior design and décor company in Abuja, is looking to fill up the position of:

Job Title: Admin / Showroom Operations Officer

Duties and Responsibility

Responsible for the successful running of the showroom daily.
Inventory Management
Social media accounts

Skills and Requirements

Minimum OND
Minimum 2 years’ experience in related position
Excellent communication skills
Interpersonal skills
Time management skills
Must be passionate about Interior design
Pays attention to details
Must reside within Garki or its environs (Durunmi, Apo, Central Business Area) Abuja

Salary
N30,000 - N35,000 monthly.

Application Closing Date
30th January, 2020.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: herbusinesshub@gmail.com using the “Showroom Officer” as the subject of the email.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2020
Citygate Global Investment Limited is an organisation founded in June 2007 to engage in Microfinance and is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Citygate Global is a registered member of Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institution of Nigeria (AMFIN) and also a registered Money Lending Company in all the States where we operate.

Job Title: Recovery Officer

Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Akure, Port Harcourt-Rivers

Duties and Responsibilities

Recover bad debts from delinquent debtors.
Obtain delinquent reports for all assigned defaulting portfolios and manage the recovery process.
Reduce the non-performing loans owed to a company.
Design work-out payment plans for debtors
Develop options and alternatives that guarantee an effective recovery process, by devising customized recovery strategy on a case by case basis.
Respond and enforce the banks policy issues to clients, such as fraud, breach of contract etc.
Maintain appropriate and comprehensive records of customer’ discussions.
Manage all assets (vehicles, income generating assets, personal assets and inventories) presented for repossession in line with the bank’s processes and procedures.
Maintain confidentiality while handling customers enquires and information.
Deliver high quality, efficient, responsive and professional service during the recovery process that portraits the bank ethical conduct.
Report [daily] progress against target to the designated authority

Qualification & Required Skills

Degree / HND in related discipline.
2 -5 years’ experience in a debt recovery role; preferable with financial services or Microfinance.
Effective communication and reporting skills
Basic mathematics and analytical skills as well as investigative and persuasive skills
Problem-solving and decision-making skill
Knowledgeable of recovery best practice and approach.
A Bike Rider is needed for Lagos.

Areas of Expertise:

Debt Collection
Issue Resolution
Numerical and well organized.

Salary
Very Attractive.

Application Closing Date
31st January, 2020.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: careers@citygateglobal.com clearly indicating the "Job Title and Location " as subject of your mail.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2020
Factfinder1:
Good day everyone,i hope one day we come back here to share our abuja stories and how we job hunted and grew from nothing to something

My name is Emmanuel, please I need a job here in Abuja I'm willing to do anything that is legit
I have an OND in computer science
I can teach,drive, I've worked as a sales executive,I design graphics and manage social media, I'm willing to be attached to an i.t firm to work and learn I'm just tired of staying at home please help a brother

Send CV to safeplux@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Rebecca4real(f): 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
Urgent vacancies exist in a Company Located at Abuja for the following positions:
1. A young graduate accountant
2. A science graduate male duty manager Age 25 years and below.
3. A graduate store keeper.
interested candidates should send their cv's to dollarpharmaceutical@gmail.com. with the position applied for as subject of the mail on or before the 24th of January 2020.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by motab(m): 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2020
Learners Interest: The learner needs a very good CIVIL ENGINEERING tutor to put him through as his exams are very close 1. Matrix methods of structural analysis. 2. Flexibility and stiffness method 3. Plastic analysis of structures. 4. Finite difference and element techniques. 5. Analysis of plates and thin shells. 6. Introduction to structural dynamics.

Pay is 60k for 8 periods a month. Each period is for 2hours and twice a week.
Contact me if interested.

Tutor must be based in Abuja

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Factfinder1(m): 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
Safeplux:

Send CV to safeplux@gmail.com

I just sent it thanks alot
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ujawissy: 11:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
motab:

Learners Interest: The learner needs a very good CIVIL ENGINEERING tutor to put him through as his exams are very close 1. Matrix methods of structural analysis. 2. Flexibility and stiffness method 3. Plastic analysis of structures. 4. Finite difference and element techniques. 5. Analysis of plates and thin shells. 6. Introduction to structural dynamics.

How can I reach you? sent you a mail

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by motab(m): 5:43am On Jan 22, 2020
Ujawissy:

How can I reach you? sent you a mail
I have sent you a mail.. Send me your phone number so I can call you.
Hope you're based in Abuja.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Maj196(m): 8:15am On Jan 22, 2020
motab:

Interested... How can I reach you? Am in Abuja
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by DeckeyLyrical(m): 8:32am On Jan 22, 2020
motab:

message me at deckeylyricalfte@gmail . com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2020
Baobab is an investment company whose mission is to create a group of leading microfinance banks and finance companies in at least 15 countries by 2015 that will provide financial services and savings products to entrepreneurs who lack access to the traditional financial sector. Baobab was created in July 2005 by PlaNet Finance, and other investors including International Finance Corporation, AXA Belgium, and Societe Generale, with the European Investment Bank, the French Development Agency and Developing World Markets Joining later.

Job Title: Group Loan Manager

Supervisor: Reporting to the Head of Operations

Job Descriptions

Baobab holding has over 4 000 employees over 10 countries to offer financial services to more than 980 000 clients through their network of more than 235 branches.
To make sure Baobab achieves his mission to improve the daily life of their clients, they want to offer more than only financial services by leveraging their current experiences and network in the countries it’s operating currently.
Hence, Baobab holding introduced a new department; Baobab+. This department is dedicated to distribute non-financial products in the African markets addressing the challenges in the daily life of the clients and their family’s.
Access to proper
Access to proper and reliable energy,
Digital inclusion.

Major Responsibilities

To build up group loan business within a designated market.
Promotes group lending
To monitor the performance of the Group loan.
Provides operational guidance to group loan officers and approves requests for loans beyond the officers approval limits.
Responsible in the implementation of the group loan product to Baobab branches and develop the product based on market need and market change
Personally handles the most complex loans and most difficult credit approvals.
Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility.
Responsible for overall group loan operations management and supervision of the group loan operations staff. This includes boarding, servicing, accounting and reporting functions for the bank’s group loan portfolio, which includes consumer, commercial, mortgage and lease transactions.
Will design and administer system processes and procedures to ensure accurate and timely processing.
Responsible to lead, train and supervise the operations staff to ensure department meets organizational goals.
Responsible for audit of group loan operation activity reviews daily reports for accuracy, and responsible for monthly and/or quarterly reports as required.

Education/Experience

University degree in Business Administration, Management or General Economics
Certification in Microfinance banking (preferred)
Prior experience in Microfinance banking and Group Lending
Must have adequate knowledge of the market terrine of Abuja and Kaduna
Minimum 8 years general banking experience with at least 5 years’ experience on Group Lending
Must have hands-on experience in Credit Analysis &; Administration, Sales, Relationship Management, Customer Service, commercial and product development functions of a commercial bank at managerial level.
Past experience (highly valuable)

Requirements

Ability to work in synergy and harmony with the branches ( BM ) for the continuous success of the product.
To maintain a high level of productivity and keep a very low level of risk for financial viability and sustainability of the product.
Communicates with bank management to promote efficient and accurate workflow while also establishing positive working relationships.
Ensure lending staff is provided with updates and procedural changes.
Adheres to all State and Federal Banking Regulations on group lending,
Receive and research new regulations, policies and procedures and implement them.
Staying current on compliance and regulations by attending seminars and reading available information.
Ensure necessary changes or recommendations have been implemented as directed.
Successfully interact with group loan operation staff to improve accuracy and efficiency
Maintains the highest level of confidentiality with all information obtained where necessary.
Meets expectations for attendance and punctuality.
Perform other related work and duties as assigned.

Required Skills:

Excellent computer skills
Analysis skills
Excellent decision-making, problem-solving and ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment
Ability to analyze and calculate figures and amounts on complex loan transactions
Required knowledge of Operations
Entrepreneurial / Focused
Rigorous and disciplined
Good interpersonal skills
Attention to detail, organizational skills and discretion with confidential material
High Integrity

Application Closing Date
24th January, 2020.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Applications and Resume to: fmaidugu@baobab.bz and cc hrnigeria@baobab.bz using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 1:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
At Aquarian Consult, our vision is to add value and change people’s live positively. Since 2008, we have tried very hard to stick with our motto. In striving to keep up with our vision, we have trained over 30,000 people and supported many small medium and large businesses. Having supported businesses in the last 11 years, we are now refocusing our energies to not just the business but the teams within the business.

Job Title: Operations Administrative Officer

Job Code: AJ01-46

Job Summary

The Operations Administrative Officer will provide technical and administrative support to the Operations Manager.

Responsibilities

Coordinating the administrative requirements for day to day operations
Working with the Operations Manager in Policy development
Identifying client’s issues and escalate to appropriate channel for resolution
Ensuring safe and efficient operations.
Organizing meetings and other team building sessions
Generating and communicating operational reports as may be required
Manage relationships with key operations vendors
Liaising with internal departments to ensure clients needs are met effectively
Gather necessary and useful information for the company
Ensure smooth running of the organization
Perform any other assigned duties.

Required Skills

Excellent Communication Skills
Deadline-oriented, Attention to details, Accuracy.
Confidentiality, Initiative
Ability to use Microsoft Office
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
Interpersonal Skills
Good Leadership/People Skills

Requirement And Experience

Minimum of 3 years post NYSC cognate experience in an Administrative role
Experience in the oil & Gas sector will be an added advantage
BSc in Business Administration, or any management related discipline
A clear focus on results - sets goals, plans, and prioritizes effectively, monitors quality and progress of work against plans.
Male only

Application Closing Date
31st January, 2020.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter explaining suitability for the job to: cv@aquarianconsult.com using the job title as a subject of the email.

Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
Eden Solutions & Resources Limited - Our client, a Table Water production company in life camp, Abuja, is recruiting for immediate employment, the services of the position below:

Job Title: Sachet Water Machine Operator

Requirements

Must know how to operate the machine,
Must have worked in a similar company
Must have at least, 2 years experience in a similar company,
Must reside within life camp or its environs

Salary
N35,000 per month

Application Closing Date
29th January, 2020

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates, should send their Applications in PDF format to: principalconsultant@edensrpeople.com using Job Title as the subject of the mail
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
Skynet Worldwide Express - An International Courier & Cargo Logistics company with offices in major cities in the world is recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Sales / Marketing Officer

Locations: Lagos, Ibadan, Port Harcourt and Abuja

Qualification

Degree / HND / ND qualification.
Requirements

Registered business name or limited liability company - Not a must, but advantageous.
Office/shop (min 1OSQM) strategic location /main business area of capital
Functional telephone numbers (at least 2)
Good knowledge of the state road network
Applicants with means of transportation (Motorcycles, Cars or Vans/buses) and previous experience in the courier/logistics industry will have added advantage.

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: mgt@skynetworldwide.com.ng using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.

For more enquiries Tel: 08122654683.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
SEARCH
Daily Post Nigeria
Daily Post Nigeria
EDUCATIONCalling all Nigerian graduates: Train to be a UK nurse in just two yearsPublished 3 hours ago on January 22, 2020By Daily Post Staff

A new year and decade have begun, so it is also time to consider a fresh start!

In celebration of the Year of the Nurse and Midwife, the University of Southampton are offering a unique opportunity in collaboration with Salisbury Foundation NHS Trust and Wiltshire Health and Care for Nigerian graduates of any subject area^ to train as a UK nurse in just two years! The course commences on 4th January 2021 and is open to graduates of any subject area who have a minimum of a 2:2 degree.

With guaranteed Healthcare Assistant work opportunities alongside studies, full placement support including a dedicated tutor and for those who wish to do so, the opportunity to work in the UK with enhanced support from our two NHS partners upon successful course completion*, now is the time to become part of the future of healthcare!

We’re conducting invite-only interviews as follows,

Lagos

Friday 24th January 2020

Saturday 25th January 2020

Abuja

Monday 27th January 2020

To be considered, message Melissa at Nigeria@soton.ac.uk with your CV, full contact details, a brief description of why you wish to train to be a nurse in the UK and your preference for an interview day. If you have any family or friends who might be interested in the programme, please do ask them to contact myself and/or Abiodun, our In-Country Officer based in Nigeria on Nigeria@soton.ac.uk as above.

We look forward to hearing from you and hope to welcome you to study at the University of Southampton in the coming year.

^ Excludes qualified nurses

*This is not guaranteed by the University and remains dependent on UKVI policy
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2020
Tenaui Africa Limited, is the leading supplier of New and Reconditioned Mini Labs in Singapore, Middle East and Africa and also supplying photographic equipments, Mini Lab spare parts, accessories and other related photographic materials worldwide.

Job Title: Account Officer

Job Description

We are looking for a skilled accounting officer who will work with our financial records and make sure they are up to date.
The records the accounts officer maintains might include expenditures, receipts, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and profit and loss.
The accounting clerk will also be required to work with senior personnel on various projects and assist any and all departments as the need may rise.

Responsibilities
Work with [Tally and other account software] to manage day-to-day accounts receivable and accounts payable
Receive and record cash, checks, and vouchers; reconcile bank account statements.
Make purchases, prepare invoices and keep track of overdue accounts.
Produce reports, reflecting profit and loss statements, financial statements and balance sheets
Keep management informed and up to date through presentations and reports
Remain vigilant against fraud and inaccuracy by checking over figures and reports frequently

Requirements
2-5 years of experience as an accounting/bookkeeping.
B.Sc / HND is mandatory; Professional qualification will be an added advantage
Skilled in using MS Office and popular accounting software.
Possesses eye for attention to detail
Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
Integrity; a position that requires one to maintain an entire organization’s financial records requires one’s moral character to be of the highest fibre.

Salary
Attractive.

Application Closing Date
25th January, 2020.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: hr@tenaui.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by motab(m): 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
Maj196:
Interested... How can I reach you? Am in Abuja
08068587072. Reach me so we talk
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ammyluv2003(f): 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs of improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.

We are recruiting to fill the position below in the organization for Global Fund Community TB grant:

Job Title: Zonal Officer - TB

Job Description

The Zonal Officer- TB is a key position reporting to the Project Coordinator- TB and has the responsibility to support programmatic activities of CBOs in assigned states.

Specific Roles

Oversee the activities of the CSOs working within the communities to increase awareness and TB case detection.
Tracking the activities of the state Adhoc staff
Review CBO report & conduct regular visits to CSOs to monitor progress
Liaise with community stakeholders & trained TB workers involved in active case search and community MDR-TB management
Collate data generated by the CSOs for decision making & future project directives.
Work with the State TB program and LGA TB Supervisors, to facilitate the implementation of high quality Program for community TB care activities.
Assists in the formulation of recommendation for improving implementation performance, achievement of targets and the design of policies and programmes
Document lessons learnt from community TB activities for enhancement and /or re-strategizing of future programs
Produce monthly, quarterly & annual reports
Participate in the development of national documents and guidelines
Review reports of CBOs and provide feedback
Attend Zonal Review meetings
Perform any other tasks as may be directed by the TB Coordinator.

Qualifications

MBBS or a Degree in Social Science and a Master's Degree in Public Health or related field with significant previous working experience on Global Fund community implementation component.
Also has minimum of 6 years’ experience in the TB epidemiology, active case finding and MDR-TB management in communities with excellent skills in Microsoft office including Word, Excel and Power point.
Ability and willingness to travel widely in Nigeria and demonstrated experience in community based program implementation.

Application Closing Date
28th January, 2020.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in ONLY one attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job to: programs@arfh-ng.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.

Note

Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails / mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees
Candidates must provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of their referees.
Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply
ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE)
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Lynn21: 8:44am On Jan 23, 2020
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor

Requirements:
Educational qualification: BSc or HND (minimum).
Relevant experience: 1-3 years minimum.
Knowledge of relevant software applications in related field and Ms package (Excel/word),
Good communication skills
Good report writing skills.

Remuneration: Attractive

Please only interested and serious candidates should forward their CV's to drekruta1@gmail.com using the position as the subject.

Job Title: Builders

Requirements:
Knowledge of relevant software applications in related field and Ms package (Excel/word),
Good communication skills,

Please only interested and serious candidates should forward their CV's to drekruta1@gmail.com using the position as the subject.

Job Title: Janitorial Supervisor/Facility Manager

Requirements:
Knowledge of Ms package (word)
Good communication skills

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by jojokings: 9:26am On Jan 23, 2020
If you have Bsc edu, B Ed, B.tech ed. in any field and you are interested to teach in FCT school should submit his or her application to FCT secondary education board, there is a massive employment going on
Address to
The chairman
FCT secondary education board Area 3 ,GARKI ABUJA
*If u have anybody that have the above qualification����tell him to apply

Best of luck.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by jojokings: 9:28am On Jan 23, 2020
A male graduate driver is needed for a top government security company. With 50k monthly salary and (free medical) NHIS package. Interested person should contact me immediately on 08129556670. Tomorrow is deadly

Please don't say you saw it on N L. Say a friend told you from FWC
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Benteazaa(m): 9:45am On Jan 23, 2020
jojokings:
A male graduate driver is needed for a top government security company. With 50k monthly salary and (free medical) NHIS package. Interested person should contact me immediately on 08129556670. Tomorrow is deadly

Please don't say you saw it on N L. Say a friend told you from FWC

You are not picking your call
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by macanthony25(m): 9:51am On Jan 23, 2020
Tenaui Africa Limited, is the leading supplier of New and Reconditioned Mini Labs in Singapore, Middle East and Africa and also supplying photographic equipments, Mini Lab spare parts, accessories and other related photographic materials worldwide.

Job Title: Female Receptionist / Front Desk Officer
Job Role
We are on the lookout for a smart, beautiful Female Receptionist with a warm, personal manner
Once hired, the person will be expected to answer all general queries via the phone and email, be the face of the company to visitors and perform a number of administrative duties from copying to planning travel itineraries for partners
If you’re a creative someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, look no further!
Responsibilities
Manages the phone system by answering all queries and connecting them to the appropriate personnel when necessary
Manages schedules and appointments as requested
Manages physical and digital filing system for all employees
Receives, sorts and delivers mail and deliveries
Welcomes and directs visitor to the appropriate party’s office; contacts the employee in concern when a visitor arrives
Maintains security by following established security procedures through a logbook and badges
Performs other clerical duties like copying and scanning etc. as requested.
Requirements

1-3 years of experience working as a Receptionist or an Administrative Assistant or similar position
HND qualification is required.
Working knowledge of office management procedures and practices
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Tech-savvy with hands-on experience working with MS Office
Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
Salary
Attractive.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: hr@tenaui.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.

Application Deadline 25th January, 2020.

(1) (2) (3) ... (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.