Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,462 members, 7,801,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (813) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2052702 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) ... (897) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by treshbanj: 10:02am On Mar 22, 2020
Aspom Travel Agency
Abuja, FCT

We are currently recruiting for the position of Graduate Trainee

Minimum Qualification: Degree
Experience Level: Graduate trainee
Experience Length: 1 year

Job Description

Following orders of the seniors and producing good work
Learning on the job and accumulating as much experience andpractical knowledge as possible
Assist the managers and heads of the departments in variousfunctions
Keep up with the latest developments in the field of work
Developing decision making, analyzing and troubleshootingskills while on the job
Make a record and document all that that trainee has learnedfor future reference

Requirements:

Must be 1-year post-NYSC
Must be living in Abuja
He/she must be energetic and self motivated
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: talentsatyourdoor@gmail.com with the subject of email as “Graduate Trainee (Position, Location)”.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by treshbanj: 10:05am On Mar 22, 2020
Digital Marketer

Property guide & Utilities Services - Abuja

1. Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.

2. Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.

3. Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns. Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.

5. Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.

6. Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.

7. Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience. Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.

Job Types: Full-time, Permanent

Salary: ₦50,000.00 /month

Experience:

Marketing: 1 year (Required)

Education:

Higher National Diploma (Required)

Abuja (Preferred)
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by superamoled: 10:11am On Mar 22, 2020
treshbanj:
Aspom Travel Agency
Abuja, FCT

We are currently recruiting for the position of Graduate Trainee

Minimum Qualification: Degree
Experience Level: Graduate trainee
Experience Length: 1 year

Job Description

Following orders of the seniors and producing good work
Learning on the job and accumulating as much experience andpractical knowledge as possible
Assist the managers and heads of the departments in variousfunctions
Keep up with the latest developments in the field of work
Developing decision making, analyzing and troubleshootingskills while on the job
Make a record and document all that that trainee has learnedfor future reference

Requirements:

Must be 1-year post-NYSC
Must be living in Abuja
He/she must be energetic and self motivated
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Ready to learn

How to apply? No email or address
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by treshbanj: 10:25am On Mar 22, 2020
superamoled:

How to apply? No email or address
edited
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Tonieokey(m): 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
All this for 50k? Leemaaoooo grin grin

treshbanj:

Digital Marketer

Property guide & Utilities Services - Abuja

1. Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.

2. Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.

3. Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns. Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.

5. Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.

6. Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.

7. Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience. Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.

Job Types: Full-time, Permanent

Salary: ₦50,000.00 /month

Experience:

Marketing: 1 year (Required)

Education:

Higher National Diploma (Required)

Abuja (Preferred)

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xteng: 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2020

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by torqque7(m): 11:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
Cheap Selfcon apartment for rent at lugbe abuja around AMAC market 130k..08149739917

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by RealisticJ: 11:49am On Mar 24, 2020
We are Hiring!!!

Valington Homes & Properties Limited Ltd is a Reputable Real Estate Company with focus on Real Estate Marketing/Consultancy, Estate Management etc and have our office at Suite C1, Busy Mart Plaza, Jabi, Abuja.

We have partnered with Legit/Verified property developers to ensure the brand is not brought to disrepute and we are seeking serious minded individuals who are willing to make a side income to join in this great venture.

We also offer training and coaching services to our members free of charge to help them succeed.

Salary: Purely based on commission, performance determines whether you would be converted to a full staff under the payroll of the company.

Requirements:
1. Not below 23yrs of age
2. Minimum Educational Qualification is SSCE
3. Abuja Candidate preferred, other states can also send a msg.

Anyone who is interested should send a WhatsApp Message/text message to 0.9.0.5.5,7.3,0,4.8.0 with the word "Interested" or join this WhatsApp group https:///H0IOa1DMUJm3PKFNA93mzE

Add chatdotwhatsappdotcom after the first 2 //
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by DigitalPastor: 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
A tissue paper production company based in abuja needs the services of 3 drivers to drive their Delivery Van for distribution.

Method of application;
1) Send a copy of your CV and a screenshot of your drivers license to oleesman2014@gmail.com.
2) Ensure your contact address and phone number is on the CV so they can get back to you if successful.
3) A snapshot of your face or passport to ensure your license corresponds.

Application deadline is 27/3/2020.

Please don't PM me. The email is there to send your documents.
Thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by GYZSERVICES1: 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
Additional Income Opportunities in the Insurance Industry

Cornerstone Insurance Plc Abuja (Agency Unit) is creating opportunities for all categories of Nigerians to earn additional income from any part of Nigeria.

We are recruiting entrepreneurs i.e. Independent sales representative, People who want additional funds despite working somewhere, House wives with a lot of time and contacts, Retirees, Freelance salespeople, etc can apply for the job.

The job is to refer anyone that wants to take an Insurance Policy to Cornerstone Insurance Plc, Abuja (Agency Unit). Once the person or company takes any insurance, you earn commission as the agent that brought in the business.

Interested candidates, kindly contact Kingsley at 34 Gana Street, Maitama, Abuja or via email kattamah@cornerstone.com.ng

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by DeckeyLyrical(m): 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2020

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by 300wayne: 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hi i am a registered nurse(just graduated) looking to gain clinical experience kindly reach out if you have something for me smartphillip543@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Shazz1(m): 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
300wayne:
Hi i am a registered nurse(just graduated) looking to gain clinical experience kindly reach out if you have something for me smartphillip543@gmail.com
thanks

Check this https://jobs.erecruiterafrica.com/recruit/Portal.na
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by 300wayne: 12:31am On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Putin007: 8:13am On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by popoolaRofiat(f): 7:42am On Apr 17, 2020
If you want to learn and understand FRENCH
Or you want to write TEF OR DELF EXAM and you need competent home tutor.
We also offer lively and educative online class

Number :08149240862,08039274818

Thanks.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by theceo1602: 6:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
Good day everyone.

I am a Civil Engineering graduate and I want to practice. I have little experience in road construction and also a knowledge of few field test. I can use AutoCAD(not a pro) and am presently training myself on how to use Staadpro. Am looking for Job in a construction firm that can training me and will also pay me. I can learn very fast and can work smart.

Please guys, I need help. Incase there is anyone here that can help me or link me with a construction firm. Please help a fellow.

Thank You.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mimini: 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
Teachers are needed in a Nursery and Primary school in Kubwa, Abuja
Qualification -NCE, B.Ed and PGDE.
Candidates should reside in or close to Kubwa.
Send details, name, qualification, age, location, e.g( Ada, NCE, 25, Kubwa) or call 08120353977.

Interview will be scheduled after the lockdown. Qualified candidates will resume when school resumes.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by GoldenPenny(f): 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hello everyone
Please I’m urgently in need of accommodation in Abuja, If anyone has an apartment to share or needs a room mate or flat mates and would like to share the cost please feel free to DM me, I would really appreciate. Preferably female.

I’m 24yrs old
I have a medium paying job
I’m neat
I’m an introvert
I’m quiet/shy
I’m female
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by CalyMan2(m): 12:09am On Apr 22, 2020
GoldenPenny:
Hello everyone
Please I’m urgently in need of accommodation in Abuja, If anyone has an apartment to share or needs a room mate or flat mates and would like to share the cost please feel free to DM me, I would really appreciate. Preferably female.

I’m 24yrs old
I’m neat
I’m an introvert
I’m quiet/shy
I’m female
Location please?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by GoldenPenny(f): 12:11am On Apr 22, 2020
CalyMan2:
Location please?

Abuja
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Wizzy11111(m): 7:59am On Apr 22, 2020
GoldenPenny:

Abuja
Whr in Abuja?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by MarshRiley(m): 10:40am On Apr 22, 2020
GoldenPenny:
Hello everyone

I’m 24yrs old
I’m neat
I’m an introvert
I’m quiet/shy
I’m female

Why don't you contact agents to help you out?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Wordgeddon: 12:48am On Apr 23, 2020
MarshRiley:

Why don't you contact agents to help you out?

I'm also in need of accommodation. Where can I see the Abuja agents?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by stanbillion200(m): 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
Hello, I'm currently facing some challenges because of this lockdown and I need some kind of part time jobs to do.
I stay around Airport, Abuja.
Please anyone with any opportunity should contact me.
Thank you.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by jmonas: 9:24am On Apr 28, 2020
Abuja
gratefulheart:
where is your location?

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Lynn21: 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Do You live In Abuja? Work resumes in less than a week time.Tell your bosses to contact us. Are you a boss/CEO contact us now. We will disinfect your office area, keep it clean and keep you safe from #covid 19. Our Staffs are equipped with full protection garment and gears. We have the right chemicals and we do not compromise with standard safety precautions. We use all the required chemicals to ensure you have a healthy working environment. For more enquiries call 08179949921.

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Lynn21: 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Job Title: Manager Position.

Requirements:
Educational qualification: BSc or HND (minimum) in any management Related field.

Relevant experience: strictly 6 years minimum in hotel management.

Not more than 40yrs of age,
Must possess good managerial qualities,
Must be a computer literate.

Remuneration: 150k-180k

Please only interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to drekruta1@gmail.com using the position as the subject.

Job Title: Manager Position.

Requirements:
Educational qualification: BSc or HND (minimum) in any management Related field.

Relevant experience: strictly 6 years minimum in hotel management.

Not more than 40yrs of age,
Must possess good managerial qualities,
Must be a computer literate.
Willingness to travel outside Abuja. Male preferably.

Remuneration: 80k-100k

Please only interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to drekruta1@gmail.com using the position as the subject.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
I have a self-contained for rent in lugbe village and the cost is 100k

and a 2bedroom for sale and the cost is 1.8million, mind my signature if you have interest cool
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by AdorableJosh(m): 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Jezyfreezman:
I have a self-contained for rent in lugbe village and the cost is 100k

Amenities? Water, fenced, etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) ... (897) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.