Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2053356 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by SageTravels: 7:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
tourmib:
An international travel company is looking for vibrant Sales person with an experience in sales/marketing or in the travel industry for immediate employment. send your cv to info@mibtravelandtour.com
interview date: 11st September, 2020
time: 10am
salary: #70,000
Note: only contacted person will sent the company address and applicable to Abuja and its immediate environment

Pls, is this job still available.

I am the right plug for the job.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by samuelkid192: 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
SageTravels:

please guys any one will to assist me get a car for transport business in Abuja , or if you have a car I can work for you or if you can give me loan please, we meet before any talks..
here is my contact o8139o77767
if u want to collaborate let's join money and buy it fine just chat me up on WhatsApp or call me
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Jasseyfrd(m): 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
samuelkid192:

please guys any one will to assist me get a car for transport business in Abuja , or if you have a car I can work for you or if you can give me loan please, we meet before any talks..
here is my contact o8139o77767
if u want to collaborate let's join money and buy it fine just chat me up on WhatsApp or call me

I have a Toyota cricket ..for sale ... still in a very good condition...with 200, 000 kilometers ... spare tire. tokubor
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by comfokon: 1:26am On Sep 18, 2020
mosesay:
Job Title:- Client Services Agent.

Our company:- Regno Development Limited is registered in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission with Technical Partner in UAE and European Union to carry out the business of Real Estate and Power Generation, Waste Management.

Project Details:- Interconnectivity of about 8000 Hospitals across the country with hybrid Portal Solution with Digital Electronic System.

Jon Description.
Introduce the Application Portal and the Digital Electronics to hospitals in your state of location.
Update Customer database and management.
Serve as Liaison Officer to correspond and Sign up Hospital for the application and install the application in customers Premises.
Provide user friendly support for Hospitals in your domain.

Is that 100 naira or 100 thousand naira?
Qualification:-
OND/HND or B,Sc with High level knowledge of computer and internet.
Knowledge of office Suites-PowerPoint, Excel and MS word is compulsory.
Ability to introduce New IT Product to hospitals systems
Candidate must be able to work from home with a sound laptop with Internet.

Remuneration:- Remuneration is based on commission and the minimum commission is 100.000N in a month depends on how you are able to capture your network of Hospitals for the introduction of the Application.

Location:- We require 1 candidate each from 36 state of the federation.
Age:- The Age Limit for this service is minimum of 32 Male/Female

Application should be forward to career.nigeria@regno.org.ng or http://greenmouseonline.com/regon/ with Client Services Agent/State Name as he subject of your application.

Goodluck

is that 100 naira or 100,000 naira
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by kaylawlah(m): 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
majestique:
Hi everyone. I've not been able to post job vacancies recently because I've been very busy. I would like to give two links to job vacancy groups which I believe will go a long way for someone here. Dm me to get the links.

Also if you're interested in dropshipping I could add you to my dropshipping group where you could make cool cash where looking for job.

Pls i need the WhatsApp group link.my mail is odunayokayode11@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by damseremie(m): 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
MODELS FOR BOUDOIR SHOOTS
An Abuja based photography studio is seeking amateur/professional Models (whether you have done any modelling before or not) for Boudoir Photography shoots.
The studio specializes in Boudoir Photography. They play with lights and shadows to take sexy, exotic and classy photos.
The photos are typically sensual and will likely include underwear shoots. Only send your application if this is fine with you.
Models who do not wish to show their faces for privacy reasons can cover them with party masks (which will be provided), props, or they can be shot creatively so that their faces are in the dark.

Ideally models should be aged between 18-30. (Some exceptions may apply)
Shoots will averagely take 3-5 hours and will pay between N7000 and N10000
Females and Males are welcome to apply. Shoots will happen either weekly or bi-weekly so we will be reviewing and getting back to a reasonable number of people
To apply
Send a maximum of 10 photos (Please include some full body ones) along with your Name and Number (preferably Whatsapp) to info@swaggandsass.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by samuelkid192: 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
Jasseyfrd:

I have a Toyota cricket ..for sale ... still in a very good condition...with 200, 000 kilometers ... spare tire. tokubor
chat me up on WhatsApp o8139o77767
let's discuss
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by dorisjenny20(f): 9:48am On Sep 20, 2020
majestique:
Hi everyone. I've not been able to post job vacancies recently because I've been very busy. I would like to give two links to job vacancy groups which I believe will go a long way for someone here. Dm me to get the links.

Also if you're interested in dropshipping I could add you to my dropshipping group where you could make cool cash where looking for job.

Please, I'm in need of a job.
Please, my number is 08144445588.
Can you please send me. Whatsapp message
Thank you.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by jmonas: 11:40am On Sep 20, 2020
We provide durable and quality products and services, as a result of expertise in what we do. Join our team now and earn money marketing our brand. Chat me now to know more. 07035158237

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by eddie7: 11:46am On Sep 20, 2020
jmonas:
We provide durable and quality products and services, as a result of expertise in what we do. Join our team now and earn money marketing our brand. Chat me now to know more. 07035158237
Seeking for partners or looking for marketers?

Any location?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by somez(m): 9:17am On Sep 22, 2020
A reputable interior designing company, ( Maxx Wallpaper and Decor Limited) located in the heart of Abuja is currently seeking the service of a well experienced Painter.

Ability to install wallpapers will be an added advantage.

You are required to submit your curricular vitea (Cv) I in person to :

Maxx Wallpaper and decor Limited, 1st floor, directly opposite UBA bank, before Banex plaza, Wuse 2.

For directions and related details, call 08145463027.

Good luck
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by manny4u(m): 10:38am On Sep 22, 2020
somez:
A reputable interior designing company, ( Maxx Wallpaper and Decor Limited) located in the heart of Abuja is currently seeking the service of a well experienced Painter.

Ability to install wallpapers will be an added advantage.

You are required to submit your curricular vitea (Cv) I in person to :

Maxx Wallpaper and decor Limited, 1st floor, directly opposite UBA bank, before Banex plaza, Wuse 2.

For directions and related details, call 08145463027.

Good luck

what if i want to learn.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by gago1: 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
Please house I have been invited for an interview at a travel and tours job at Abuja. Please who have an idea how their marketing job is and how much is their pay
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by PSVITA(m): 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2020
gago1:
Please house I have been invited for an interview at a travel and tours job at Abuja. Please who have an idea how their marketing job is and how much is their pay

WhatsApp me, let me gist you 08082214944
I don't have strength to type long post
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Enthroned: 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
Please I have been invited for an interview with Elite corporate and commercial consulting limited Abuja for the position of a sales executive. Please any information on their activities will be appreciated, they've got very limited information online.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by eddie7: 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
@Chieni..... happy birthday & more prosperous and glorious years ahead

Remain blessed

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Sheanoel(m): 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2020
Enthroned:
Please I have been invited for an interview with Elite corporate and commercial consulting limited Abuja for the position of a sales executive. Please any information on their activities will be appreciated, they've got very limited information online.
if it's elyte run ooooooo......gnld.........
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Enthroned: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
Sheanoel:
if it's elyte run ooooooo......gnld.........
Thanks man! So much grateful... Thought as much
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by chieni(f): 12:03am On Sep 23, 2020
eddie7:
@Chieni..... happy birthday & more prosperous and glorious years ahead

Remain blessed
Thank you so much.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by hospitality9ja: 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
A hotel in Abuja is recruiting for the following positions;
✓ Housekeepers
✓ Waitresses
✓ Waiters
✓ Pool attendants
✓ cooks
Please send your CV to crowningpointconsulting@gmail.com stating the job title as subject of the email.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by hgnbello(m): 11:00am On Sep 25, 2020
Hi.
Am a professional barber.
I have experience in barbing.

Looking for a place.

If u have anything for me around Kubwa
Kindly call me
Suleiman
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by DeckeyLyrical(m): 11:51am On Sep 25, 2020
hgnbello:
Hi.
Am a professional barber.
I have experience in barbing.

Looking for a place.

If u have anything for me around Kubwa
Kindly call me
Suleiman

How much is the cost to set up a mini barbing shop to start and how much can you return weekly? Maybe around Kubwa also.

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Taywon: 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
Please am looking for a job i have certification in HSE ( Health Safety and Environment) also an HND holder.
Am in abuja

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Taywon: 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2020
majestique:

Please i need the link for the job vacancy
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ATTAHDYE(m): 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
Our training is holding tomorrow, details below

Dear All,

Thank you for showing interest in the above training, I look forward to a fruitful knowledge sharing session with you.

In this training we are going to use;

FORMS to enter data like a pro
LEFT, RIGHT, LEN, FIND, PROPER, CLEAN to clean our data set
And touch on basic Mathematical and Logical function to calculate and manipulate data
To get the best out of this session, you should have a stable internet connection and a laptop with 2010 (and above) version of Microsoft Excel.

Topic: Microsoft Excel Training, Abuja
Time: Sep 26, 2020 10:30 AM West Central Africa

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/79623202210?pwd=U3F0dmlHQmMvUmhQU0p0Tll4UTRhUT09

Meeting ID: 796 2320 2210
Passcode: 2Hq0KS

ATTAHDYE:
FREE MICROSOFT EXCEL TRAINING

Microsoft Excel remains the most widely available and used application in the world today. Every day employers continue to demand that job seekers know how to use this smart and powerful productivity tool.

As part of our drive to give back to the society, Aria Marketing wants to organize a free virtual Microsoft Excel Training for job seekers and anyone who is interested.

Session will cover, data entry, data cleaning and use of basic functions to perform simple task.
Register below to book a space today, we have only 20 slots. This session is for Abuja residents only.

Date and time will be communicated immediately we get the required number of participants.

https://forms.gle/QoJbZBjJgcH7PDU4A
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Kyngfarabale1(m): 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
Any Security or Guards job within Abuja.....please I'm very interested.... thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Dollarseeker: 7:22am On Sep 27, 2020
Kyngfarabale1:
Any Security or Guards job within Abuja.....please I'm very interested.... thanks
I will contact u...but not a security job
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Dollarseeker: 7:23am On Sep 27, 2020
Anyone here that can work as a legal officer, send a PM.
You must be a graduate of law and well experienced pls.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by funso77(m): 9:01am On Sep 27, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a contract driver on a weekend hire. A resident residing at Asokoro, Abuja. I am a professional driver with a great deal of experience spanning over 15 years with good knowledge of both manual and automatic transmissions. I have a regular job but the passion and love for extra income and driving I decided to put my passion into good use on weekend basis to seek additional income with what I love doing.

Am using this opportunity to advertise my availability as a Contract Driver to any individual, family, business parastatals and institutions requiring my services on a weekend basis: Saturdays - Sundays. And well, who knows, it could become a daily or weekly basis within and outside the metropolitan of the FCT if i can attract enough patronage. My actual preference is on inter-state driving but i cant because of my regular job. I can drive long hours if your service do require me to, only on Saturdays.

I have the ability to learn on the fly, adapt to different scenarios and exceed even the most demanding of requirements. I also bring personality to the position; ideal for establishing good rapport with all clients alike.

Its an employment I would love to undertake to raise some money for my eventual transportation business I want to set-up hence the reason for the additional hours engaged in. I do believe individuals, business people and corporate organizations do require this service from time to time.

I do not have a/any vehicle for this service but I can be engaged with you or your institution by driving/using your available vehicle.

All remuneration for my service is considerably reasonable, affordable and can be negotiated. You can contact me at 09057139245, text, phone calls and whatsapp. Please help me by engaging me so as to raise money for my capital project. God bless and keep the calls coming. Remember please, 1st come, 1st served.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Kyngfarabale1(m): 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
Dollarseeker:
I will contact u...but not a security job
OK no problem just send me a msg on Whatsapp..... thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
Dollarseeker:
Anyone here that can work as a legal officer, send a PM.

You must be a graduate of law and well experienced pls.

Bro, kudos for the great job. I am an applicant as well, I won't mind sharing my CV with you. please, your help will go a long way. Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Dollarseeker: 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
Rollindollars:

Bro, kudos for the great job. I am an applicant as well, I won't mind sharing my CV with you. please, your help will go a long way. Thank you in anticipation.
okk

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.