Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2054583 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ATTAHDYE(m): 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2021
Microsoft Excel is a powerful, readily available and widely used office tool. It is a good idea for job seekers and other users to learn how to be smart users of excel and stand out in the workspace.

This one day training will cover introduction to Microsoft Excel and participants will learn how to use the top 10 functions to solve problems.

Click below to make reservations today, only 20 seats available.

Fee: N10,000

https://forms.gle/yk5XFz7EyNxH1s5c9

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by PresidentAtiku(m): 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
ATTAHDYE:
Microsoft Excel is a powerful, readily available and widely used office tool. It is a good idea for job seekers and other users to learn how to be smart users of excel and stand out in the workspace.

This one day training will cover introduction to Microsoft Excel and participants will learn how to use the top 10 functions to solve problems.

Click below to make reservations today, only 20 seats available.

Fee: N10,000

https://forms.gle/yk5XFz7EyNxH1s5c9
10k for people wey dey find job

6 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ELDINO: 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2021
Please my Abuja people help me. I have tried on my own to get a job, no matter how small, with no success so far.
I am so down at the moment, I have no money with which I would have considered starting a business.
Feeding is a very big problem for me at the moment.
I just don't know what to do anymore, as am sinking into hopelessness and depression each passing day. I'm am a graduate and can do any legitimate job, just anything to keep me alive till the big breakthrough comes.
Please I solicit your help as life has become unbearable for me.
I just need something (job) to keep me going. PLEASE HELP ME
THANK YOU
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Flakky26(f): 5:49am On Jul 18, 2021
Take Advantage of this Sallah special discount of N7,500 ,to register pay and fill the pre training online form, click www.sites.google.com/view/leadimpat You will get more than you pay for.

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Pejudear(f): 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
Holidays are here. Don't let your child/children sit althrough this holiday and watch television. Engage them in lessons and they won't forget what they have learnt. If you are interested in holiday lessons we are available for you. Contact us and you won't regret you did. Phone number on siggy
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
Wow!

This is a very good platform.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Insuranceman(m): 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
ELDINO:
Please my Abuja people help me. I have tried on my own to get a job, no matter how small, with no success so far.
I am so down at the moment, I have no money with which I would have considered starting a business.
Feeding is a very big problem for me at the moment.
I just don't know what to do anymore, as am sinking into hopelessness and depression each passing day. I'm am a graduate and can do any legitimate job, just anything to keep me alive till the big breakthrough comes.
Please I solicit your help as life has become unbearable for me.
I just need something (job) to keep me going. PLEASE HELP ME
THANK YOU

JOB VACANCY

CORNERSTONE INSURANCE PLC

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Insurance Sales Executive/Financial Planner

We are looking for outgoing and dedicated insurance Sales Representatives who are interested in a rewarding career in insurance Sales for immediate employment.

Report To: The Unit Manager
Employment Type: Full-time or Part-time

Benefits:
1. Monthly Allowance
2. Commission on every business
3. Career growth opportunities/mentoring

If interested, kindly forward your CV to kattamah@cornerstone.com.ng

Best regards

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by NigeriaSolution: 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
We're Still Hiring!!!

Job tittle: Content Writer.

Applicants should send their CV to topchoicedigit@gmail.com

#Hiring #Nigeria #Hr #ApplyNow #Jobseeker

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Rahkman: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
Insuranceman:

JOB VACANCY

We are looking for outgoing and dedicated insurance Sales Representatives who are interested in a rewarding career in insurance Sales for immediate employment.

Benefits:
1. Monthly Allowance

Best regards
what qualifications or experience in is needed here
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by bravolad(m): 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
Job Title: Human Resources Officer

Locations: Lagos & Awka
One for each location

Job Summary
The HR Officer will develop, advice and implement policies relating to the effective use of staff in the company. He/she will work closely with the HR & Admin Manager in managing all aspects of the HR function.

Responsibilities
• In conjunction with HR Manager, Develop HR planning strategies which considers immediate and long-term staff requirements
• Constantly update attendance on the HRIS system
• Recruit staff – this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates
• Manage leave calendars (sick, compassionate & annual leave) by ensuring data is appropriately captured on the ERP
• Support the development & implementation of HR initiatives & systems including HMO relationships, pensions and benefits administration
• Maintain employee records (attendance, Equal Employment Opportunity EEO data etc.) according to Company policy and legal requirements
• Ensure recruitment and on-boarding are in line with the company policies, global best practice and regulatory requirements
• Facilitate an effective internal communication between management and all staff
• Provide counseling on policies and procedures to all staff
• Drive manpower planning and resourcing in line the company’s strategic objectives
• Liaise with HR Manager to ensure the implementation of an effective performance management system and career development
• Develop and implement policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, disciplinary procedures and absence management
• Ensure that staff get paid correctly and on a timely basis by making sure that attendance is promptly updated on the ERP system
• Assist line managers to understand & implement policies and procedures and ensuring timely resolution of disputes & grievances among employees in line with the company’s policies
• Planning, and sometimes delivering, training, including inductions for new staff
• Analyze training needs in conjunction with line managers.

Minimum Educational Qualification
First degree in Human Resources Management, Social Sciences, Arts or any related field
Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) is an advantage
2-3 Years Human Resources Experience

Skills required
• Well-developed critical and analytical thinking
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Good understanding of HR processes
• Business awareness and management skills
• Effective listening
• Calm and strong orientation towards employee& customer support and responsiveness
• Effective team player
• IT and numeracy skills, with strong IT skills required for managing computerized payroll and benefits systems
• Ability to analyze, interpret and explain employment law

Application Closing Date Wednesday July 28th 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as follows:
Lagos: jobs@wincofoam.com
Phone number: 07058354529

Awka: career@wincofoam.com & Copy winco.awka@yahoo.com using the job title & location as subject of the email.
Phone number: 08068970870
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Abiola365: 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
Rubbiish:

Do u have any relative or friend here in abuja?
not at all
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by niminimi22: 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
VACANCY! VACANCY! VACANCY!
Sunliya International School Kubwa, (primary school) is recruiting for a Phonics/Diction teacher.
Interested applicants must be passionate about teaching kids.
Please forward your CV and cover letter to

recruitmentsunliyainternationa@gmail.com

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that only applications received via the above email will be considered.
All enquiries, should be directed to the above email too.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by RunzMAN: 3:43am On Jul 23, 2021
niminimi22:
VACANCY! VACANCY! VACANCY!
Sunliya International School Kubwa, (primary school) is recruiting for a Phonics/Diction teacher.
Interested applicants must be passionate about teaching kids.
Please forward your CV and cover letter to

recruitmentsunliyainternationa@gmail.com

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that only applications received via the above email will be considered.
All enquiries, should be directed to the above email too.

How much is your pay?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Heineken(m): 5:36am On Jul 23, 2021
Insuranceman:

JOB VACANCY

Benefits:
1. Monthly Allowance

Best regards
cv sent. Please help me
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Heineken(m): 5:39am On Jul 23, 2021
Rubbiish:

Do u have any relative or friend here in abuja?
please sir help me with a job. The suffering is too much. I have so many things to say but can't say it here.. I graduated since 2014. Please sir help me. I am in Abuja.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Heineken(m): 5:55am On Jul 23, 2021
Morning Abuja. Please I need help. I don't want to die this way. I am tired of staying idle.. Please I need a job. I am in Abuja... I have been without a job though I got a teaching job since January and the pay is 12k in my Village but I left it last week and came back to Abuja. Please help me.. I'm tired. I left the teaching job. For how long will I continue receiving 12k. I graduated since 2014.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Rubbiish(m): 8:09am On Jul 23, 2021
Heineken:
please sir help me with a job. The suffering is too much. I have so many things to say but can't say it here.. I graduated since 2014. Please sir help me. I am in Abuja.
How I wish I could help my man!
But right now everywhere is just tight, the situation of the country is not helping at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Heineken(m): 8:15am On Jul 23, 2021
Rubbiish:

How I wish I could help my man!
But right now everywhere is just tight, the situation of the country is not helping at all.
boss I appreciate sir. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by iqexpress: 8:59am On Jul 23, 2021
Job Title: Content Creator / Social Media Manager

Employment Type: Full-time

Details:

We currently seek an experienced and creative Social Media Manager to join our team, you will be responsible for the planning, implementing, managing and monitoring our Social Media platforms, directed towards increased brand awareness, improved marketing efforts and increased profitability.

Key Responsibilities:

Develop and implement robust social media strategies for brands and products

Manage and oversee social media content, ensuring they are in line with the company’s values.

Track, measure and report the success of every social media campaign.

Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms.

Edit and proofread written pieces before publication.

Update our websites as needed.

Create and send Newsletters.

Stay up to date with the latest social media technologies and tools.

Monitor and improve SEO and user engagement.

Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network/ community.

Engaging with our audience via posts reply and DM responses.

Converting DM inquiry to actual sales.

Qualification / Experience:

B.Sc / HND in any related discipline.

2 years cognate experience as a social media professional.

Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices.

Good understanding of Email Marketing.

Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.

Good understanding of social media KPIs.

Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress).

Hands-on experience with Photo editing softwares (e.g. Photoshop and Corel draw).

Excellent multitasking skills.

Good time management skills.

Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.

Salary:
N50,000 monthly

To Apply - Send your CV and Cover letter to support@iqdistributions.com

Application Closing Date
30th July, 2021.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ishowlekon(m): 10:37am On Jul 23, 2021
Top Choice Digits can help you design/Rewrite your CV/RESUME professionally to secure well paid job and you get three (3) other things for FREE.

=> CV Design / Rewriting {Pay}
=> Cover Letter {Free}
=> Job Interview Coaching {Free}
=> Interview Materials {Free}

You Pay For One and Get three Free.

Email: topchoicedigit@gmail.com
Phone Number: +234-706-2374-143 (call/Whatsapp)

Chat with me for details and samples
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by jupyter: 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
JOB TITLE : Front End Developer (React & Vue)
COMPANY: Viable Knowledge Masters,Gwarinpa,Abuja

Job Summary
We are currently recruiting for the position of React and Vue Developer

Experience Level: at least one year

Job Description
Skills Set - JavaScript,ReactJs,VueJs,Html,CSS and Bootstrap

MUST be based in Abuja.
contact email: omotosho@viableknowledgemasters.com
mobile : 08034627802
Deadline: very Urgent
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Insuranceman(m): 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
Rahkman:
what qualifications or experience in is needed here

The qualifications are minimum of OND/ND and the zeal to succeed in sales.

Best wishes
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Jeffy101: 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
Heineken:
Morning Abuja. Please I need help. I don't want to die this way. I am tired of staying idle.. Please I need a job. I am in Abuja... I have been without a job though I got a teaching job since January and the pay is 12k in my Village but I left it last week and came back to Abuja. Please help me.. I'm tired. I left the teaching job. For how long will I continue receiving 12k. I graduated since 2014.

Please drop your contact (maybe an email).

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Heineken(m): 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
Jeffy101:

thank you very much sir.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
Hello friends,

I have a degree in Chemistry & a PGD in Education.
I need a teaching job in secondary school or higher institutions (College of education, polytechnic, university, etc).

Thanks.....
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by hartson(m): 11:58pm On Jul 25, 2021
Jeffy101:

Hello Sir,May God reward you abundantly for your kind gesture in reaching out to person above.kindly assist me If you can.I got married recently .
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by yungmister: 8:03am On Jul 27, 2021
Good Morning FAM

Please who knows if there is any bus transportation in mararaba that travels to Edo State...Plz help..urgent
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ojey1234: 9:39am On Jul 27, 2021
yungmister:
Good Morning FAM

Please who knows if there is any bus transportation in mararaba that travels to Edo State...Plz help..urgent

Gig motors
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by simultaneousboi(m): 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
Pls I need a good location where I can start a POS business here in Abj. Someone should suggest a good safe place for me plz. Thank you
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Imaobong85: 10:48am On Jul 28, 2021
Goodmorning all, a thriving business centre at Durumi is recruiting for a manager. Call zero eight one five three two three nine seven four seven. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Buzzgal: 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
Looking for a good tutor to help prepare my child for common entrance. We want to start prepping her from next month. It's strictly home schooling. Location is Kubwa, Abuja.

If you can do this send me an email at wondermebi@gmail.com let's talk.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

Viewing this topic: Jeffy101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.