Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,079 members, 7,807,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (864) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2054823 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by danny6ix(m): 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
Good day everyone , I have a one month old filing machine for sale (Bench grinder)
8”
Price: 25,000

Dm on WhatsApp 08 170 8833 73
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by frankcoboy(m): 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
There is a legit business that give dollars over and over again, You're invited to FORSAGE INSTANT & REPEATED DOLLARS EARNING BUSINESS.

JOIN general whatsapp teaching class on how it works join by clicking https:///LZXsGs0oQkkC2PWo7FtSnv

It is very legit, try and see
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by GFCG: 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
A foremost Fertility Hospital in Abuja is in need of a Medical Lab scientist.

Job Requirements

First Degree in Med Lab Science
1-4 years relevant working experience as a Med Lab Scientist especially in a Hospital
Advance Professional certificate as a Lab Scientist will be an added advantage
Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Must be based in Abuja.
Skill Sets:

Attention to detail
Good Team player and smart
Excellent problem-solving skills
Friendly and matured disposition
Good customer satisfaction skills
Strong organizational and time management skills.

Send email to info@grabbofertilityclinic.com and copy grabbodiagnostic@gmail.com.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by macanthony25(m): 10:55am On Sep 23, 2021
Good morning all

Please can one get a nice selfcon or 1bedroom flat in kugbo? (It must be fenced with water).

If yes? How much?

And what problem(s) do those living there face?

If you are an agent in that axis or know an agent there, kindly drop your /his contact here

Thank you
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by SlaveofGod(m): 7:47am On Sep 26, 2021
Hello, good morning. Please anyone interested in this �
�? It is urgent!
*Pls get me a non graduate computer operator in my wife business cafe at Wuye Abuja before monday, thanks*

If yes please call him on 08027923721
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by GFCG: 10:48am On Sep 26, 2021
We are a medical office in immediate need of a topflight Front Desk Associate. No experience necessary, we will train! Applicant must be punctual, neat in appearance, ENTHUSIASTIC, and have a GREAT attitude. NEED TO BE A GREAT COMMUNICATOR. If you are an extravert this position is for you.

We are in the middle of launching a cutting edge medical facility focused on functional improvement and regenerative medicine. If you would like to be part of a progressive company that loves to work hard and play hard, please send us your resume!
Grabbodiagnostic@gmail.com and
Info@grabbofertilityclinic.abuja
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nibox1234: 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
JOB TITLE: Kiosk Attendants
Employment type: Full-time

REQUIREMENTS-

. An OND, HND or First-degree holder
. MUST be resident in Abuja.
. Good communication skills, sales skills, interpersonal skills and organizational skills. Has good ability to learn fast and work independently.
. Have basic or average knowledge of bills and other payments.
. Social media presence.
. Building business relationships with current and potential clients
. Understanding client’s needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client’s questions and follow-up call questions.
. Collaborating with management on business development goals, planning, and maintaining business development plans.

HOW TO APPLY:

1. Details posted on https://www.facebook.com/niboxpay
2. Like and follow page

Application Closing Date- 8th October, 2021
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Mumaraoluwa: 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
Malawii:
Are you in ABUJA?
A fintech requires an IT student, SSCE and OND Holder.
male(20-23)
preferable person's from( Dei Dei ,Kubwa Dakwa,Gwagwa and KARIMO) will be considered.

This opportunity is meant for person that is ready to learn some skills within the FINTEC industry.
You get to learn about agencybanking pos and merchants Pos.

For more details.
PM or send CV to ameemutechsolutions@gmail.com
is this still available?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Flakky26(f): 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
URGENT VACANCIES
9 CLIENT RELATIONSHIP OFFICERS (CRO) NEEDED IN A CONSULTING FIRM BASED IN ABUJA
4- IN ABUJA
2-IN MINNA
2-IN NASSARAWA
1-IN LAGOS

JOBS AND DUTIES
1. Submit and follow up proposals in government offices.(only about 5 Govt ministries will be assign to a CRO to manage)
2.Get Phone contacts of key officers e.g directors.
3. Follow up on proposals with the key contacts persons via calls ,text and whatsapp and occassional visits.
4. Establish a strong and consistent business relationship with key contacts in the govt offices so as to know when jobs will be approved.

jobs terms and conditions
1. No salary .Only Commission based i.e 15% of Job approved by the Govt offices. for instance if Rose is the CRO of Ministry of Finance, and the ministry approved a job worth 4million, rose gets 15% i.e N600,000
2. To reduce transport cost, CRO don't need to go to client place monday to friday .calls ,text and via whatsapp are enough.except when clients request fro a visit.
3.The company provides you with id card, business card,proposals, letters and other materials needed.

Interested persons must be smart, bold and confident ,Intelligent to engage conversation with to executives like directors and managers in MDAs. text your name,age,job position, address gender, marital status to 09095217065
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by futuremoma34: 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
Flakky26:
URGENT VACANCIES
9 CLIENT RELATIONSHIP OFFICERS (CRO) NEEDED IN A CONSULTING FIRM BASED IN ABUJA
4- IN ABUJA
2-IN MINNA
2-IN NASSARAWA
1-IN LAGOS

JOBS AND DUTIES
1. Submit and follow up proposals in government offices.(only about 5 Govt ministries will be assign to a CRO to manage)
2.Get Phone contacts of key officers e.g directors.
3. Follow up on proposals with the key contacts persons via calls ,text and whatsapp and occassional visits.
4. Establish a strong and consistent business relationship with key contacts in the govt offices so as to know when jobs will be approved.

jobs terms and conditions
1. No salary .Only Commission based i.e 15% of Job approved by the Govt offices. for instance if Rose is the CRO of Ministry of Finance, and the ministry approved a job worth 4million, rose gets 15% i.e N600,000
2. To reduce transport cost, CRO don't need to go to client place monday to friday .calls ,text and via whatsapp are enough.except when clients request fro a visit.
3.The company provides you with id card, business card,proposals, letters and other materials needed.

Interested persons must be smart, bold and confident ,Intelligent to engage conversation with to executives like directors and managers in MDAs. text your name,age,job position, address gender, marital status to 09095217065

Scam alert.....Scam alert.....Scam Alert....this man is a 419..please nobody should apply

11 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by imgcasted(m): 11:32am On Sep 30, 2021
Malawii:
Are you in ABUJA?
A fintech requires an IT student, SSCE and OND Holder.
male(20-23)
preferable person's from( Dei Dei ,Kubwa Dakwa,Gwagwa and KARIMO) will be considered.

This opportunity is meant for person that is ready to learn some skills within the FINTEC industry.
You get to learn about agencybanking pos and merchants Pos.

For more details.
PM or send CV to ameemutechsolutions@gmail.com

Still available?
Interested
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Flakky26(f): 12:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
Do you have proof and fact to show that the job advert is a scam? You said we are 419,Have we defrauded you before ? if yes, post it here pls. pls don the a stumbling block to others who want to make progress. How dare you conclude on what you don't know about. pls be guided.

futuremoma34:

Scam alert.....Scam alert.....Scam Alert....this man is a 419..please nobody should apply
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by GFCG: 10:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
If you are a Medical Lab Scientist with above 1 year experience and need a Job Placement.
Kindly send your CV grabbodiagnostic@gmail.com
Salary very attractive
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by AngelsAdvocate(f): 11:18am On Oct 02, 2021
please who has an idea of how much a selfcon goes for in Nyanya FHA?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Jollyjune(m): 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
AngelsAdvocate:
Between 120 to 200k depends on your link or contact
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Iamagoodgirll: 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
Interesting
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by aylipple: 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
Stiv19cuff:
Please I am available for any Job, Hotel, office, shopping mall...i am in gwarinpa. I have a Bsc Mass comm

I may have a job for you. I'll state here (so you decide if it's what you can cope with so we don't waste each others time) the details:
1. You come to work only 4 times in a week except on few occasions when there's monthly meeting & arrival of goods
2. You'll work from 9A.M-9P.M week days (incl. Saturdays) & 11A.M-9P.M on Sundays (you're expected to be at work 30minutes before the above times).
3. You've an hour break in-between your working hours.
4. You'll stand for the duration of your duty.
5. Monthly pay is N35,000.
6. Work place is in Gwarimpa.

If this is fair enough, quote my response & I'll get back to you.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by LostMyZeal(m): 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
aylipple:

I may have a job for you. I'll state here (so you decide if it's what you can cope with so we don't waste each others time) the details:
1. You come to work only 4 times in a week except on few occasions when there's monthly meeting & arrival of goods
2. You'll work from 9A.M-9P.M week days (incl. Saturdays) & 11A.M-9P.M on Sundays (you're expected to be at work 30minutes before the above times).

This is the definition of man's injustice to man cry cry

Indeed Nigerians are criminals

Ofcourse you'd have to take advantage of the fact that jobs no dey, wouldn't you

This country can never be better because Ole ni everybody

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by victooman: 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
futuremoma34:

who in their right senses will even apply for this kind of job.

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by victooman: 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
pls my brothers and sisters l need any teaching job that can pay 50- 60k in Abuja, l Bsc in sociology and have a lot of teaching experience.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by aylipple: 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
LostMyZeal:

This is the definition of man's injustice to man cry cry

Indeed Nigerians are criminals

Ofcourse you'd have to take advantage of the fact that jobs no dey, wouldn't you

This country can never be better because Ole ni everybody
That's your problem. I've nothing to hide reason I spelt everything out here. I'm not taking advantage of anything as I didn't put a gun to the person's head; it's a matter of choice.

Meanwhile, the job isn't for you doesn't mean it isn't for others which if I've to say, has been paying atleast 7 other staff.

Meanwhile, go find out how much other businesses in Abuja pay "graduates" who must come to work Mon-Fri. Again, this isn't compulsory, if he doesn't want it, he can pass, others will take it up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by LostMyZeal(m): 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
aylipple:

That's your problem. I've nothing to hide reason I spelt everything out here. I'm not taking advantage of anything as I didn't put a gun to the person's head; it's a matter of choice.

Meanwhile, the job isn't for you doesn't mean it isn't for others which if I've to say, has been paying atleast 7 other staff.

Meanwhile, go find out how much other businesses in Abuja pay "graduates" who must come to work Mon-Fri. Again, this isn't compulsory, if he doesn't want it, he can pass, others will take it up.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

There goes the regular line

6 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by aylipple: 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
LostMyZeal:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

There goes the regular line

Like I said, that's your cup of tea.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Sleekyzee99: 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
aylipple:

sir my brother is interested and he only has OND, pls how can he apply or should I dm u?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by PSVITA(m): 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
Jollyjune:
Between 120 to 200k depends on your link or contact

My budget is 100K.

Contact me, if you see any 08082214944
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Rubbiish(m): 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2021
AngelsAdvocate:
It should be around 100k to 200k
Depending on the self con
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Flakky26(f): 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2021
That is your own Perspective ,we have receive many application. Don't be a stumbling block to others who want to make progress. Never use your perspective to generalize.

victooman:
who in their right senses will even apply for this kind of job.

(1) (2) (3) ... (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.