Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (872) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2055000 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Moye04(m): 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
HarunaWest:
very legit...they make 212 bread. Popular brand in Abuja...Just hold 1K to and fro
Thanks boss. Please do you by any means confirm if there is a freedom church int'l after the bakery?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by HarunaWest(m): 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
Moye04:

Thanks boss. Please do you by any means confirm if there is a freedom church int'l after the bakery?
If you are invited by 212 Bakery...its very legit.. However i fit epp you check tomorrow before i comot house. Cos i stay not far from the address..Meanwhile, didn't you apply for the Job, why are you doubting thomases?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Moye04(m): 10:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
HarunaWest:

If you are invited by 212 Bakery...its very legit.. However i fit epp you check tomorrow before i comot house. Cos i stay not far from the address..Meanwhile, didn't you apply for the Job, why are you doubting thomases?
Oga mi i apply for one daily job on Monday and i been send my details as requested by the lady. Na why i dey try confirm. Please i will really appreciate if you can help me check boss.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by GFCG: 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
We are Hiring...send in your CV ASAP

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ugoosamm(m): 11:30am On Jan 21, 2022
Hello guys. Please I'm in need of a job urgently. I studied accounting at BSC level. Please recommend any job openings be it sales or accounting. I live around Jikwoyi, Abuja. Thank you very much. You can contact me through my email or number.
dimercy1@gmail.com
0803 632 4692
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Miemiepearl(f): 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
ugoosamm:
Hello guys. Please I'm in need of a job urgently. I studied accounting at BSC level. Please recommend any job openings be it sales or accounting. I live around Jikwoyi, Abuja. Thank you very much. You can contact me through my email or number.
dimercy1@gmail.com
0803 632 4692
https://www.nairaland.com/6949645/job-vacancy
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ugoosamm(m): 10:59am On Jan 23, 2022
Miemiepearl:

https://www.nairaland.com/6949645/job-vacancy

Thank you Sis. I appreciate the link. I'm a lady but the link says a male accountant. Please any link for a female.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Arabica(m): 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
If you are in Abuja and live around Gwarinpa axis, a company needs a driver. Interested applicants should send their CV's to waledavies1@gmail.com.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by countryman13: 3:49am On Jan 24, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Nawa ooo. Wtf?
Why can't you tell her now so she will not be wasting her time and money in case she's not comfortable...

If truly she is looking for job, i dont think going for an interview is a waste of money. Give it a trial first n wt God on ur side things might just turn around for good. Even if she is not hired at d end of d day, she ll definitely gain something. Just my view anyway!
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by joywendy(f): 8:09am On Jan 25, 2022
Call for Volunteers

Initiative for Green & Waste Free Societies (IGWAS) is a non for profit organization that is into promoting and advocating for environmental consciousness within communities in Nigeria.

They do this by creating awareness and educating the populace on proper waste management and how to make resources out of their waste.

They are currently looking for volunteers with skills or professionals in the following departments:

•Media (Photography,Videography)
•Social Media Marketing (Content Creator/development)
•Writing (Poet,Copy Writer,Editor )
•Fundraising(Grant Writing/Accounting Skills)
•Human Resources/Community Engagement

Location: Abuja (However they are open to taking volunteers remotely)

Duration: 6 months

If interested in volunteering sign up here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSePR_X2NS2RtcZ7mkjWTSpJ4cAnzJrm-VszY7UGvqwgiVgzVQ/viewform

#thevolunteerplug #escvpng22

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by joywendy(f): 8:10am On Jan 25, 2022
ugoosamm:

Thank you Sis. I appreciate the link. I'm a lady but the link says a male accountant. Please any link for a female.

Why does your profile have m instead of f?

3 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Yourbooksplug: 11:46am On Jan 26, 2022
Please, I'm presently out of Job right now, And I don't have what to survive on, if I can see a good job here in Abuja , I will gladly appreciate. My number is 09037415423
My skills include.
Graphics Design
Website Design
Fashion design ( been a while I dropped this though )

Please kindly reach out and save a soul .

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ugoosamm(m): 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
joywendy:

Why does your profile have m instead of f?

Because she's my sister. Had to post it out here cus I need help in getting a job for her.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Stanbest7728: 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
Did this website ever paid anyone?

Please I need Answer

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by pavlovt: 10:28am On Jan 28, 2022
Brand Ambassador Job.

This job opening is strictly for people living in Abuja or Lagos.

Job Description:

A Brand Ambassador is responsible for promoting and creating contents for the public in respect of their product and services.

They raise brand awareness, increase sales and implement marketing campaigns .

They work with Sales and Marketing division to achieve company's goals and objectives

Job functions/ Responsibilities

Their duties also include answering the public’s questions, attend to queries that relate to company's product and services.

* Participate in meetings with the creative departments about sales numbers, new marketing campaigns strategy and promote brand through social media channel.

* Relate with both prospective and existing customers in a professional and friendly manner.

* Monitoring clients feedback and escalate their complaints to both sales and marketing department

* Maintaining the positive image of the brand at all times

Requirements and Qualifications

Reliable, possessing a positive attitude, being skilled at conversation, Strong written communication skills, Customer service, Marketing, Interpersonal, Problem- solving, Presentation, Social media, Flexibility, Professionalism, Friendly, Adaptability, logical reasoning, Creativity, Computer Proficiency, Time Management , Focus-Oriented , Analytical, Attention to detail , Sound decision making, Accountability, Organisational, Solution orientated, Critical thinking

Qualifications: OND/HND/BA/BSC

How to Apply:

All application (updated CV) should be sent to: hrtagzi@gmail.com

NOTE: The Location with Job title should be the subject. e.g Abuja Brand Ambassador.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Yourbooksplug: 10:31am On Jan 28, 2022
Please, I'm a Family man with Kids but presently I'm out of job. I have about 15 years of experience in driving , I will really appreciate If I can get someone to employ me .for my details ............ 0-8-031-8916-17
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by wordsNOTswords(m): 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
call me if you have a garden space to rent in Abuja 09069254522
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ugoosamm(m): 11:28am On Jan 31, 2022
Good morning guys. I could use any reliable Job agent in Abuja. Please if you know anyone that's good and reliable I would be very appreciative. Kindly drop a number I can reach or still reach me on 0803 632 4692.

Thank you ❤️
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Careers4u: 11:43am On Jan 31, 2022
U-connect HR is recruiting enthusiastic and driven sales executives for our client, a financial institution.

Remuneration: 50,000 + commission

Requirements
HND/BSc in any discipline
At least 0 - 2 years sales experience
Good communicator and negotiator
Have a flair for sales
Not more than 35 years of age.
To apply kindly fill the form in the link below and submit
https://forms.gle/otKhYraLJrHv1koHA
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Careers4u: 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
U-connect HR is recruiting enthusiastic and driven sales executives for our client, a financial institution.

Requirements
Have a flair for sales
Careers4u:

Requirements
Have a flair for sales
Careers4u:

Requirements
Have a flair for sales
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Flakky26(f): 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
An accountant and a store keeper needed urgently in an eatery in abuja. send your cv to lead2impact@gmail.com and text your name,age, state, edu quali, marital status to 09095217065.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Realestatevixen: 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
There is a 2000sqm land located in Piyakasa, Lugbe Abuja with FCDA CofO. Owner is a serving house of reps member.

Price is 30m. Slightly negotiable

Please call or WhatsApp 080 6029 1729 asap
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by sirqeeboi(m): 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
RunzMAN:

Yeye.... angry

Religion go finish Africa

And are core christian schools employing Muslims as teacher...don't be a dick..be reasonable.

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Julius223pounds(m): 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2022
Flakky26:
An accountant and a store keeper needed urgently in an eatery in abuja. send your cv to lead2impact@gmail.com and text your name,age, state, edu quali, marital status to 09095217065.

Can you guess what the payment is like?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Omokowa(m): 4:56am On Feb 02, 2022
Flakky26:

Why not state your requirements for the
Age, state, education qualification, marital status and save people the stress of applying, without been considered
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Omokowa(m): 5:01am On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=Stanbest7728 post=109715838]Did this website ever paid anyone?

Please I need Answer[/quote

Review on Google, you will get answers...
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Flakky26(f): 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
An accountant is needed urgently in an eatery in abuja. send your cv to lead2impact@gmail.com and text your name,age, state, edu quali, marital status to 08093183seven4three.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by shalomm: 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2022
Flakky26:
An accountant is needed urgently in an eatery in abuja. send your cv to lead2impact@gmail.com and text your name,age, state, edu quali, marital status to 08093183seven4three.

Thanks for the wonderful updates. God bless you.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by eddie7: 9:04am On Feb 04, 2022
Vacancies Advertisement

ROYAL CHOICE INN ABUJA, has the following vacant positions for employment.

(1) Hotel Manager
(2) Accountant
(3) Marketing Executive
(4)Duty Manager
(5) Receptionists
(6) Potters
(7) House Keepers
(cool Waiters/Waitresses
(9)Cooks
(10) Kitchen Assistants
(11) Maintenance staff
(12) Drivers

Applicants must have good knowledge of Microsoft office and Excel.

Send CV to royalchooceinn@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by raphlynco(m): 10:26am On Feb 04, 2022
Am a b.ed graduate of science education in search of job opportunity..any link??
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Fyie: 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
eddie7:
Vacancies Advertisement

ROYAL CHOICE INN ABUJA, has the following vacant positions for employment.

(1) Hotel Manager
(2) Accountant
(3) Marketing Executive
(4)Duty Manager
(5) Receptionists
(6) Potters
(7) House Keepers
(cool Waiters/Waitresses
(9)Cooks
(10) Kitchen Assistants
(11) Maintenance staff
(12) Drivers

Applicants must have good knowledge of Microsoft office and Excel.

Send CV to royalchooceinn@gmail.com
Says email address not found. Incorrect
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by AbleGodDidIt(f): 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
Please someone should direct me to a thread where federal openings are being posted. Thanks��

(1) (2) (3) ... (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.