Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (882) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2054830 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Teejay8113: 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2022
Good day everyone, please am currently at Abuja and am seeking for any kind of legit job please, am a graduate of mechanical engineering, please help
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:
Chicken Republic is hiring in Abuja.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCc2f7JwOj9qM_M9MBmKSQnDIxAacXnuVw8BkrhhL8acz9OA/viewform

Who else applied and got shortlisted for this job?

I just received this mail now.

1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Atasko: 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Na every week these people dey recruit. grin
Trash job

4 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2022
Atasko:
Trash job
Boss abeg tell me one or two's about the job so I don't waste my time and resources cos I'm currently not in Abj...
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mbasharon(m): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

I did
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
mbasharon:

I did
Were you sent mail for the interview on Thursday?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by gidiz(m): 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2022
Please who is familiar with the condition of this job?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
gidiz:
Please who is familiar with the condition of this job?
which one?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by gidiz(m): 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:
which one?
The management trainee at chicken Republic
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by gidiz(m): 8:16am On Jul 19, 2022
Have you had experience with them, can you please share some of us are coming from long distances for this interview.

Is it worth it?

Atasko:
Trash job
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by EmmaEpic: 8:57am On Jul 19, 2022
Hello house,

My name is Emmanuel, I'm currently looking for a job in Abuja.

I have 4+ years experience as an accountant (bsc 2.1), and quite able to use accounting softwares like Tally and Quickbooks and also the Ms Office suite

Kindly send me an email @ epicletters99@gmail.com if you need my services.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by gidiz(m): 10:39am On Jul 19, 2022
gidiz:
Have you had experience with them, can you please share some of us are coming from long distances for this interview.

Is it worth it?

??

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Atasko: 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
I took the Aptitude test two weeks back in Abuja. Only 20 of us passed the cutoff and were picked. So these were the summary of the orientation....You will undergo 3 months training and be paid 45k monthly for the duration of the training. After the three months training, you will be assign to a branch and will be paid 60k monthly.
You work from Sunday to Sunday with one off day inside the 7 days. Night shift 4pm till 10pm. No beards allowed.

Needless to say, I rejected the offer after the orientation. Too much risk and stress for such little pay.

This was my comment earlier this month.

Cc IgiveLadiesBj gidiz

7 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by gidiz(m): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
Atasko:
I took the Aptitude test two weeks back in Abuja. Only 20 of us passed the cutoff and were picked. So these were the summary of the orientation....You will undergo 3 months training and be paid 45k monthly for the duration of the training. After the three months training, you will be assign to a branch and will be paid 60k monthly.
You work from Sunday to Sunday with one off day inside the 7 days. Night shift 4pm till 10pm. No beards allowed.

Needless to say, I rejected the offer after the orientation. Too much risk and stress for such little pay.

Cc IgiveLadiesBj gidiz

Thank you
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
Atasko:

Cc IgiveLadiesBj gidiz
they want to virtually own your life for such a little pay.God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Atasko: 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
they want to virtually own your life for such a little pay.God forbid.
It's crazy bro...some employers are heartless
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
Atasko:
Do they feed you daily?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by gidiz(m): 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
Atasko:

Please for the test on Thursday do I need nysc discharge certificate? Sine I will be passing out early August
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
I saw this somewhere.

Huawei Nigeria will be hosting an elaborate Job Fair on the 3rd of August, 2022, at the International Conference Centre, Abuja.

This will allow candidates to listen and connect to prospective employers. Recruiters would be looking out for Huawei-certified applicants, experienced applicants, Interns and graduate trainees. This is also open to NYSC members needing a place of primary assignment.

Companies in attendance will include Huawei, its partners, customers and contractors. This is one of the profound components of Huawei's skills development strategy, and the youths are urged to seize the opportunity by ensuring that they market themselves.

The Job Fair is an important part of the Huawei talent ecosystem development strategy, which aims at developing talents, promoting a favourable business environment and strengthening partnerships within the industry.

Register via - https://events02.huawei.com/UniversalForm/register/777841213/register.html?site=ng&way=onsite

#abuja #abujajobs #abujabusiness #abujaevents

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by YourPOSExpert: 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
2 slot available in a reputable Fintech company within wuse2 Abuja.

Position: internship
Role: Assistant
Sex : Male a smart lady can give a try.

Send mail to

ameemutechsolutions@gmail.com

Interview is on Monday been 25th July 2022.

Please share with others.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mbasharon(m): 5:49am On Jul 21, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Were you sent mail for the interview on Thursday?

I did the interview yesterday (aptitude test)
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 7:50am On Jul 21, 2022
mbasharon:

I did the interview yesterday (aptitude test)
How did it go bro?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by fikayormi(m): 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

How did it go bro?

I did the kangaroo test too bruh, I knew it was when that man was calling the security telling them to allow some internal candidates enter

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
fikayormi:

I did the kangaroo test too bruh, I knew it was when that man was calling the security telling them to allow some internal candidates enter
Bro, which one is Kangaroo test. Can you let me understand
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Lynn21: 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
Urgent positions needed

1) Position - Head of Marketing

Qualifications for Head of Marketing:

-Must be a graduate with good communication skills
- Must have at least 3-4 years experience in real estate Marketing and sales
- must be goal oriented
- Must be computer literate and ability to run ads online.
- Must have Adaptability skill
-Must be competent to lead a team/ good teamwork skills etc

Salary - 70k

Location - wuse zone 3, Abuja.

2) Marketers needed

Salary - 40k

Location - wuse zone 3

- Must have good communication skills
- Must have at least 2 years experience in real estate Marketing and sales
- Must be goal oriented
- Adaptability
- Must have good teamwork skills etc
- Must ​be computer literates

Please only interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to Menstroedge@gmail.com using the position as the subject of the email.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by theguvnor: 11:09am On Jul 22, 2022
Cox Logistics Limited is an Abuja based IT firm located at Wing A, First floor, Nigerian Re-insurance building, beside bank of industry (BOI), Herbert Macauley way, Central Business District, Abuja.

We are hiring experienced training facilitators in the following fields:
ROBOTICS
HTML, CSS, JS
SCRATCH
PYTHON
AI/ML

Kindly send your CV's to: contact@coxlogisticslimited.org

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by kuchikau1: 11:39am On Jul 22, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Boss abeg tell me one or two's about the job so I don't waste my time and resources cos I'm currently not in Abj...
..pls don't waste your time and transport o
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by kuchikau1: 11:40am On Jul 22, 2022
gidiz:

Is it worth it?

don't waste your hard earned money
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
Good day everyone, any NGO currently taking volunteers in Abuja should please contact me. I am tired of staying idle at home

Call or Whatsapp 081-476-394-84
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Teejay8113: 7:03am On Jul 24, 2022
Good morning everyone, happy Sunday to you all, please I need any kind of job cos am about to be thrown out of my apartment at zamani cos of 20k balance for rent, please I really need help and assistance here, thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by RaptObserver: 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
Teejay8113:
Good morning everyone, happy Sunday to you all, please I need any kind of job cos am about to be thrown out of my apartment at zamani cos of 20k balance for rent, please I really need help and assistance here, thanks

Can u ride bike? If you can dispatch riders are getting jobs now. That is the easiest job to get now and it is not that bad cos u get money based on your efforts
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Teejay8113: 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
RaptObserver:

Can u ride bike? If you can dispatch riders are getting jobs now. That is the easiest job to get now and it is not that bad cos u get money based on your efforts
no sir, I don't know how to ride bike

(1) (2) (3) ... (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.