Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide (37719 Views)

Making Money With A Free Blog- A Beginner's Guide / Beginner's Guide To Forex Trading / Free Beginner Guide To Internet Riches (free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by deprince99: 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2013
gbame:

Thanks, I really appreciate your simple and clear answers. Just one more thing though,you wrote that one can purchase the 50 platinum marker for $190 per month for 5 months. This will equal $950 by the 5th month. Now the total 50 platinum markers cost $1,500. How do I offset the balance of $550 left on the cost. Also, you wrote "you invest N140,000 to get N480,000" I didn't quite get the calculation on this last part.

The $950 is all you pay for the 50 platinum markers. The deal is that you don't receive any of the earnings from the 50 Platinum markers until after 5 months of marking. So in all you get the Platinum markers on a discount.

1 Like

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Funwealth: 9:52am On Apr 24, 2013
is there someone in Lagos i can talk to about this business?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 10:03am On Apr 24, 2013
Funwealth: is there someone in Lagos i can talk to about this business?
. You can do the business anywhere you are. One thing is that the business is %1million real and genuine.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2013
gbame:

Thanks, I really appreciate your simple and clear answers. Just one more thing though,you wrote that one can purchase the 50 platinum marker for $190 per month for 5 months. This will equal $950 by the 5th month. Now the total 50 platinum markers cost $1,500. How do I offset the balance of $550 left on the cost. Also, you wrote "you invest N140,000 to get N480,000" I didn't quite get the calculation on this last part.

you are most welcome.

you got the platinum marker explanation all wrong though.

here is the deal: the platinum markers are different from the main( purchased markers) because unlike the main markers which you pay $30 for each, the 50 platinum markers are given to you for the $190. infact, when you register, three sets of markers are given to you : the ones you payed for, 10 brilliant markers( bonus) and 50 platinum markers( free but expires after 30 days if you dont make the $190 payment)

if you are bouyant enough, as some of us are, you can pay for the 5 months upfront. that is, $950. and wait for the six months to join the payment queue.

NB: you can only make this payment for platinum markers once in a year( and you enjoy its dividents through out the remaining 7 months. kul huh?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2013
Funwealth: is there someone in Lagos i can talk to about this business?

all the explanation you need, I have tried to simplify in here.

you can reach me on my email if there is anything you aint too clear about
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2013
for the benefit of all and to save me some time and energy, here are a list of Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs) and their most candid, down-to-earth answers:

Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)

Read the thread on nairaland about TVM/LIGHT BUSINESS MARKETING (LBM).

When I try to find out more through google I found several blogs all Nigerians promoting same thing but with conflicting information.

The registration fee some said $188, some $200, Some $220.

Some said you can buy minimum of 10 markers others said 5 markers is the minimum.

The 3D club some said you contribute $180 others said is $190 some said for 3 months others said for 4 months.

Who do I deal with and who do I contact when I have Issues? is there a physical office I can visit to meet you or someone.

Do you have discounts for your downlines?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 5:09pm On Apr 24, 2013
CANDID ANSWERS:

hello Mr Emma,

These are very cogent questions l have had to deal with most of the times. If you do not mind, i would love to post this mail and my attendant response on Nland so others with same issues could benefit, and I would in effect, answer all once and for all.

Here are the answers to your questions:

DISPARITIES IN REG FEES

this is strictly a marketing ploy to get people into their tree. the more down lines you got = more money for you in terms of bonuses from their activities, you move up the managerial ladder which in effect qualifies you to set up office of your own( more money because, Russia pays you to set up office and also pay you monthly maintenance allowance). you see why people would do anything to get down lines?

now back to why reg fees defers: if you did go through my write up here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1257978/project-light-business-marketing-lbm

you would notice i said for everybody you introduce into LBM, you get instant $70. lets assume you signed up someone for $220, this means that you pay Russia $150 and you get to keep $70. it is from this $70 that people now decide to give bonuses as they deem fit. so the guy that collects $180 for reg, forfeits part of his $70 and end up getting $30 ( that is $180- $150 ).

the guy that collects $190 ( $190 - $150 ) gets $40. this is the crux of the matter. Originally, those that Introduced the Biz to Nigerian( Ifeoma set it off @ $220 as directed by Russia. Ifeoma still collects $220.

but please before you sign up with someone, check their track records. Do not because of $30 difference, put your money where you would regret. it is not everything i can tell you here.

ABOUT MARKERS

there is no limit to the amount of markers you can buy. you can even sign up without buying any markers @ all( ofcos you would not earn this way though) you can choose to buy 1, 5, 10...... as much as you can.
this is just different folks different strokes talk just like the sign up fees. i have down lines who signed up( payed only $220) but have not bought any markers yet due to financial constrains, i have those with only 3, 5, 20, 190, 400 and so on. different managers adopt different method that suits them.

ABOUT 3D

read the thread above. but i always advise my down lines to go for Platinum instead of the 3D for obvious reasons: platinum pays a lot more.

WHO TO DEAL WITH

you are already dealing with me( lol) . jokes aside, I would have love to meet you one on one but I got a lot of reservations about this.

you have my contacts, you can reach me on any issues. i'd gladly help out.

ofcos there lies discounts for my down lines.

As for the confidence Q: This is my own little way of helping humanity at large but most importantly( prove to the world that Nigerians are not as they are painted). I and my friends have been enjoying this for a while now. while there are a lot of people with access to the net and they have either been wasting it on chit-chat or doing all manners of dubious biz online. i do believe with the right info( and cool dollars strapped to it), people would change for the better, Nigerians nonetheless. you have no idea the pains those who do legal biz online go through; when at the point of finallizing a deal, it falls through because You got the Nigerian tag attached to your blood line( not minding whether you are within the country or not)

change begins with just one man at a time.

Regards
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2013
please for all those i registered(made partners and agents) from last week till date, here is how you go about your log in because it is greatly becoming difficult to reply all your mails:

I provided you all with your

lbm number: ............ and
password : .......

plz visit : 3s-business.com. a page would open where there are 4 links. click on any1 of them.

the login page would appear. you would notice that everything is written in Russia...plz look down the page towards your right hand, you would see the England flag, click on it to convert the page to English. then type your lbm Number, your password and the 4 figure(capcha), then login. your flash office would appear with a pop up on top of it. wait until it counts to 1, then click yes.

the agreement page would show. you are meant to read it carefully then click to confirm the agreement.
once done, look up the page you would see different tabs where BRIEFCASES OF MARKERS is one of the tabs, move your mouse on top of it, 4 options would appear, click on briefcases of markers among the flyout options.

on that page, you would see the main markers, brilliant markers and so on, for you to know how a marker look like, click on brilliant markers.... click any of the radio buttons( yes, no or dont know) that is how a marker looks like , enta the capcha press enter( you just marked you first marker)

when you r comfortable
you can add me up on bb (3104BE60)
or skype donkelliz so that we can hook up real time.

Regards
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2013
QUESTION:

Hi,
Please I want to register but let me clear one or two things from you. I have a joint savings account with my wife, will that be accepted for registration? i was told there is a promo going on at the moment, what is the promo about and how do i benefit from it if i register.

ANSWER

hi,
any account number that one can pay money into and you can recieve your money through would do just fine( preferably a domiciliary account or dollar account). because the coorporation prefers to pay in dollars.

NB: you dont need an account number for you to register. your account number would be requested for, a week before you are due for payment.

the current promo is for those already registered(both managers and partners) with the business. there is a promo coming up on the first of May anyway( i have 22+ people i told to wait till then so as to benefit from that promo).
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babybird82(f): 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2013
HARDDON: QUESTION:

Hi,
Please I want to register but let me clear one or two things from you. I have a joint savings account with my wife, will that be accepted for registration? i was told there is a promo going on at the moment, what is the promo about and how do i benefit from it if i register.

ANSWER

hi,
any account number that one can pay money into and you can recieve your money through would do just fine( preferably a domiciliary account or dollar account). because the coorporation prefers to pay in dollars.

NB: you dont need an account number for you to register. your account number would be requested for, a week before you are due for payment.

the current promo is for those already registered(both managers and partners) with the business. there is a promo coming up on the first of May anyway( i have 22+ people i told to wait till then so as to benefit from that promo).

Glad to see i have serious minded people with LBM here on nairaland.

There is a promo coming up 1st May for new registrants? That will be cool. Looking forward to it.

Keep it up.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by CuteKate(f): 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2013
Please what other 1st of May promo? there is already one first of May promo that will end on the 28th of April. And i thought once you register, you are a partner... Anyway, I am waiting also.

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2013
babybird82:

Glad to see i have serious minded people with LBM here on nairaland.

There is a promo coming up 1st May for new registrants? That will be cool. Looking forward to it.

Keep it up.

hello to you too baibyburd, lol.

you and some other folks actually inspired this Unknowingly. i had to be as simple as possible

how are you enjoying them dolls babes?

you can check out due promo dates from the link below :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_holidays_in_Russia

Cheers
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babybird82(f): 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2013
HARDDON:

hello to you too baibyburd, lol.

you and some other folks actually inspired this Unknowingly. i had to be as simple as possible

how are you enjoying them dolls babes?

you can check out due promo dates from the link below :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_holidays_in_Russia

Cheers

Inspired!!!I like that. Lol.
I am aware that there are public hols in May, but a promotion is already in the pipeline for May 1st. You sound as if u know the specifics of the promo for the other public hols.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2013
CuteKate: Please what other 1st of May promo? there is already one first of May promo that will end on the 28th of April. And i thought once you register, you are a partner... Anyway, I am waiting also.

yea, sure, but this one going on now, is only for partners cum managers not for new intakes. there are infact, two promos still to come which might be merged and their dates extended. 1st and 9th of may... find out from the link above.

when someone register you, you become an agent.

Agent (free) >>>>>>>>> Partner (pays the reg fee) >>>>>> and so on....
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2013
babybird82:

Inspired!!!I like that. Lol.
I am aware that there are public hols in May, but a promotion is already in the pipeline for May 1st. You sound as if u know the specifics of the promo for the other public hols.

lol!

small me?

apart from life's soft, my other logo is: if you are going to sink any drop of your dolls, then learn its robes.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babybird82(f): 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2013
HARDDON:

yea, sure, but this one going on now, is only for partners cum managers not for new intakes. there are infact, two promos still to come which might be merged and their dates extended. 1st and 9th of may... find out from the link above.

when someone register you, you become an agent.

Agent (free) >>>>>>>>> Partner (pays the reg fee) >>>>>> and so on....

You will stilll make payment and become a partner to qualify from any promo na. Except this promo you are talking about will be like the register and get a phone/laptop promo.

The way i am seeing it, the promos are tending towards buying markers now.

All the same, good Job you are doing here. Keep it up.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2013
babybird82:

You will stilll make payment and become a partner to qualify from any promo na. Except this promo you are talking about will be like the register and get a phone/laptop promo.

The way i am seeing it, the promos are tending towards buying markers now.

All the same, good Job you are doing here. Keep it up.

sure, it is the phone($233)/laptop($733) that is the crux of the matter( lol).

yea, i have that feel too. did you drop 3star a note not to remove promos?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babybird82(f): 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2013
HARDDON:

sure, it is the phone($233)/laptop($733) that is the crux of the matter( lol).

yea, i have that feel too. did you drop 3star a note not to remove promos?

Yes i did. Infact, everyone was made to send. Lol.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2013
babybird82:

Yes i did. Infact, everyone was made to send. Lol.

Every1 ? Like every1 on your tree? Wow!

Whata human man manager you are ! Lolzzzz
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 11:53am On Apr 26, 2013
FAQs

1. can i copy and paste the login details you sent to me?

---- NO. please , always type your login details and the capcha

2. how many days does an agent account last if i dont pay the Registration fees?

---- 10 days. after that , it is deleted from the Corporatio's database. you can login in as many times as you deem fit within this period, have a feel of and explore your flash office.

3. what happens when i pay the Registration fees?

---- Your status changes from " Agent" to "Partner"

4. How do i Pay the registration fees?

---- you pay the registration fees( including the fees for number of markers you can afford at that time) into a Partner/Manager's ( that is someone already registered with the Corporation) domiciliary(dollar) account. Managers have the ability to register new intakes and sell markers.

NB: apart from the president, every other partner/manager is under another higher manager.

**** so i have to convert my naira to dollars before making payments into the dom account? ----Yes. but please do note that banks conversion rates are usaully higher. Please use the Airport changers or go change your money somewhere else before proceeding to the bank.

6) so i have to buy

5. Can i Register myself?

----- No

6) What is a FLASH OFFICE?

Your Virtual work Office (environment). here, you can read daily news about the Corporation,get to know about promos, Mark your markers daily, see you sponsor(Upline's name and phone number) see your different purses and the Rubbles charged into them, register new intakes, sell markers, activate accounts, transfer EPMs etc

7. who is an Upline or Sponsor ?

----- A partner/Manager who signed you up. You appear in their network tree

8. Who is a Downline?

----- A downline is someone you signed up. they appear in your network tree. so, everyone on your network tree, is your downline.

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2013
FAQs

10. what is a network tree?

--- It is a tree(link) containing all your downlines. it shows your relationship with your downlines and it also reflects your managerial status within the Corporation.

11. How do I recieve my Payments when due?

----- The Country's reps Receives Payments from the Corporation( Russia) when due, Pays into your upline's upline domicilary account( his salary and that of his/her downlines), they inturn transfer into their downlines. so it is your upline that makes your payment into your Dollar(domiciliary account)

12. can i pay for registration and buy markers at same time?

--- Yes
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2013
FAQs

13. How many markers can i start with?

---- As much as you can afford. but do know tha the higher the number of markers you got, the more money you stand to earn.

14. Is there a physical office i can go to when i have a problem?

---- Yes alot of them. majorly in Lagos and Port Harcourt. but to make things easier and reduce the workload for the country's reps located in these aforementioned states, the Corporation always encourage you lay your complains, buy markers and do all other businesses through you immediate Upline( the person that registered you)

15. is the company here to stay or will it fold up just like every other one before it?

----- I wish i can authoritatively answer this question - unfortunately at this point in time - i cannot. What i do know nonetheless, is that any company that would stand the test of time have some core values among which are
a ) Innovation(new ideas), creatitive and dynamism (always looking for new cool ways of doing things and breaking new grounds)

a chick that would grow into a c0ck can be spotted right from the day it was hatched

b ) their Partners : who are they partnering with. There aint no gain saying it: those you dine with can make or mar you. Iron sharpeneth an Iron.

c) Transparency and a high degree of integrity.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2013
FAQs

16. how can i get more info about LBM?

---- a man's next best friend after his dog, is Google! just google it( lol).
---- this thread is a nice place for the interim too because i update recent questions and answers from my downlines and others by the hour( as time permits).... I would introduce my blog in no distant time.

17. how do i move up the managerial ladder ( Partner >>>>>Silver Manager>>>>Gold>>>>>>Diamond>>>Vice President>>>President) ?

---- By introducing people into the business.

18. do you have discounts for your downlines?

--- Yes i do.
19. will I receive my money in dollars?

---- Yes you will if you so choose
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Hennyboy(m): 6:04pm On Apr 26, 2013
GROWING & GOING FROM SMALL TIME BUSINESS PERSON TO BECOME A MAJOR COMPETITION IN ANY INDUSTRY YOU PLAY IN. WATCH THIS SHOUT VIDEO AND DRAW A POWERFUL CLUE FROM IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmCltATrKJM
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2013
Hennyboy: GROWING & GOING FROM SMALL TIME BUSINESS PERSON TO BECOME A MAJOR COMPETITION IN ANY INDUSTRY YOU PLAY IN. WATCH THIS SHOUT VIDEO AND DRAW A POWERFUL CLUE FROM IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmCltATrKJM

Next timee, Do kindly create your own thread.

This is mine and it's all about lbm

1 Like

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by gbame(m): 10:20am On Apr 27, 2013
HARDDON:

Next timee, Do kindly create your own thread.

This is mine and it's all about lbm

I think the mods should hide unrelated posts. Well done Harddon!

1 Like

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 11:44am On Apr 27, 2013
Thanks Gbame, how and where have you bin?

Have you joined d business under some1 else??

Is that why you haven't been asking me questions?

Please feel free with me ...whether you join through me or not is no bother at all. Мч aim is to make life a lil more fun by introducing others to this worthwhile adventure, help reduce wasteful/fraudulent use of d internet through chitchat/scams and in short, put a lil more dollars in some1's pockets.

I aм here to help and share ideas with LBM Newcomers, partners and managers alike.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by gbame(m): 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2013
HARDDON: Thanks Gbame, how and where have you bin?

Have you joined d business under some1 else??

Is that why you haven't been asking me questions?

Please feel free with me ...whether you join through me or not is no bother at all. Мч aim is to make life a lil more fun by introducing others to this worthwhile adventure, help reduce wasteful/fraudulent use of d internet through chitchat/scams and in short, put a lil more dollars in some1's pockets.

I aм here to help and share ideas with LBM Newcomers, partners and managers alike.

My bad! I've been around. Thanks ma bro.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2013
^^^^ Welcome to d Biz geé.

Do make sure you вυч a lot Of markers( вч now you know why)

And please try not to ß selfish . Tell others about this great way of making a lot of cool cash online.

If you can, put in ƒoя d platinum markers too( cos you got it free ƒoя oηε month )
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 28, 2013
Hello haddon and the other ones doing real justice to project LBM; Nigerians needs to be informed about this to clear the plague of unemployment ravishing our youths; I posted something about it on a thread one someone asking for where to invest his idle funds; buh in return I was called names so I had to quit, buh thank God its going on fine; pls I'll reiterate for the uptheenth time; the program is real.
They got an office in Port Harcourt, U can PM me if U re there n I'll tell u how to go about it n register, buh on one condition. Ukll be on my downline' If u re interested u can contact me.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babybird82(f): 11:01am On Apr 28, 2013
Raymondenyi: Hello haddon and the other ones doing real justice to project LBM; Nigerians needs to be informed about this to clear the plague of unemployment ravishing our youths; I posted something about it on a thread one someone asking for where to invest his idle funds; buh in return I was called names so I had to quit, buh thank God its going on fine; pls I'll reiterate for the uptheenth time; the program is real.
They got an office in Port Harcourt, U can PM me if U re there n I'll tell u how to go about it n register, buh on one condition. Ukll be on my downline' If u re interested u can contact me.

Bros na wa for you o. Pls go tru d post and see that all FAQ even on registering has been treated by harddon. Abeg create your own thread. You can then set a condition there. Smh.

@ Harddon, has anyone gotten the 3-in-1 marker activated that you know of or its same old story everywhere?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Pool Result Out, Week 04: 3/4 Win Last Week Post: Stake Big This Week / We Sell RMB/YUAN, We Can Send To Alipay, Bank, & Wechat. / Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.