Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

What Are The Roles Of A Best Man In A Wedding Ceremony - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Roles Of A Best Man In A Wedding Ceremony (872 Views)

Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony / What are The Roles Of A Husband When His Wife Is Pregnant? / The Roles Of A Father! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Roles Of A Best Man In A Wedding Ceremony by Jean2(m): 11:56am On Apr 08, 2008
Please I will like to know all the roles a bestman should play in a wedding ceremony. Thanks.
Re: What Are The Roles Of A Best Man In A Wedding Ceremony by chika98: 12:47am On Apr 09, 2008
Clean ur face with a hankerchief?
Re: What Are The Roles Of A Best Man In A Wedding Ceremony by Jean2(m): 11:40am On Apr 10, 2008
He who asks for direction will not get lost.
Much as I like jokes, pranks and the sort, I think it will be nice to contribute positively to questions asked on the forum. Something like a candid opinion about a topic after your lighter way of viewing a topic.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Shapey And Her Husband ? / Why No Sex Education For Us / How To Build Your Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.