Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Fresh Allocation Of Plots From FCDA Abuja @ Affordable Prices (inside Sources) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fresh Allocation Of Plots From FCDA Abuja @ Affordable Prices (inside Sources) (673 Views)

How Is The Square Feet (sft) Of Plots/lands Converted To Square Metres (sqm)? / Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures / Ambassage Properties Advantages-Allocatn of plots to Harmony Gardens Subscribers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Allocation Of Plots From FCDA Abuja @ Affordable Prices (inside Sources) by Ogbajie(m): 2:09pm On Apr 15, 2013
Hello guys, am a public servant with a grade A Government parastatal in Abuja. I also close real estate deals within abuja and Nasrawa states. This to inform all those interested in having a piece of FCT that there are fresh allocations of plots by FCDA for a developing area in FCT. the allocation goes for 250k for 1000sqmt plot. on payment, you will be issued an offer letter from the FCDA with which a file will be opened for processing. for some of you that knows abuja, it is actually at Kuje area. the value of these plots don't really worth much now, but give it three to five years its a bump. Its genuine and there will be room for anyone to make necessary confirmations with the appropriate authority.......YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 08037297924 FOR MORE INFORMATION. PLS SMS ME IF I DON'T RESPOND TO CALLS.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Several Houses On Fire In Mokola Ibadan[pix] / Block Of Flats For Sale At Harvey Road Yaba, Lagos / SALE: 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Bungalows (low Cost, Suleja)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.