Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Barrack Obama Looks Like "The Devil" In "The Bible"! Check It Out! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Barrack Obama Looks Like "The Devil" In "The Bible"! Check It Out! (1943 Views)

Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story / Uche Jombo Replies Chioma Akpota: "Dont Let The Devil Use You" / Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barrack Obama Looks Like "The Devil" In "The Bible"! Check It Out! by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2013
I guess Obama is a politican but this has nothing to do with politics s i guess it comes here!

Not really naija related but you'll still like this.

Okay, remember when people said Obama was the anti-christ? And some naija guys were so sure of it I was beginning to wonder if he had called them on their phones to divulge this awesome secret to them. Well, forget that. The president of the United State's evil credentials has just gone up a notch. People think he looks like "The Devil"! No, not the actual one the Bible talks about but the one casted in "The Bible", th TV show. Viewers online have commented that they see a striking similarity between the president of the US and "The Devil" in the series. Here's the trailer of the series:

I dunno how to add videos here so here's a link to the article...you can check out the trailer and a CNN report of it there:

http://gidirecommends.tk/index.php/watch/online-videos/item/29-gidirecommends-barrack-obama-looks-like-the-devil-in-the-bible-check-it-out#.UWwk5bVg82C

What dýou guys think? Do they look alike?
Re: Barrack Obama Looks Like "The Devil" In "The Bible"! Check It Out! by Kizuba: 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2013
This is racism the film directors knew what they were doing when they made that look alike,
how many american presidents have faced this kind of presecution? coincidentally all of them are white and the one who is made to look like the devil is coincidentally BLACK
after this americans will tell us they are not rascist!!

1 Like

Re: Barrack Obama Looks Like "The Devil" In "The Bible"! Check It Out! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2013
Abraham Lincoln, one of d three most loved American President faced a similar thing during his presidency. He was even called 'coloured'.
I hope it only ends on t.v nd fake movies. They shld nt consider the 'Lincoln treatment' for Obama.
Re: Barrack Obama Looks Like "The Devil" In "The Bible"! Check It Out! by justaqad(m): 3:08pm On Apr 19, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Top 8 Most Loved Celebrities / Nkiru Sylvanus Premieres "The Voice" Movie On Her 2012 Kidnap Today @ Oriental / Wants To Start Importing Brand NEW Original Items From U.SA&CHINA Cheap Urself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.