Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Show your Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Show your Phone (23229 Views)

Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here / 10 Tips To Keep Your Phone Safe And Private / Get Your Phone Softwares Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show your Phone by hotangel2(f): 9:31am On Aug 16, 2005
Hey y'all, i figured we needed to get things heated up in hurr (here). Yeah we do, so i am guessing we should start by showing some of our cool gadget. My best is Cell phone, so I'm going to say, y'all should show your phone. Tell us what you love about it, and what you hate about it. Get on google and find a picture of what your phone looks like, so you can paste it together with your post.

I beg you in the name of whatever, that you should please Post the phone YOU [/b]use, not the phone you wish you were using. Alright...i'll post mine later. Let the phone (FUN) wink begin.

[b]P.S: Don't spam this thread with un-constructive sentences. Be constructive and create meaningful sentence. (just an act of reviving Nairaland). cheesy
Re: Show your Phone by terry(m): 9:34am On Aug 16, 2005
interesting
Re: Show your Phone by WesleyanA(f): 9:47am On Aug 16, 2005
that reminds me. i dropped mine in water recently and it died.  i didn't tell my mom though i though she was going to yell her head off. then it started working liek 4 days later then i told my mom. she didn't even say nothing.
no pictures though it'll get the criticizers happy/excited.
Re: Show your Phone by hotangel2(f): 9:51am On Aug 16, 2005
If i am right, you didn't say nothing that has to do with the phone. You only shared a story. What's the name of your phone, model, what you love about it, google it and get the picture. Write the name and i'll google it for you and post the pictures. This is supppose to be a fun topic. Infact after posting[b] your own[/b] phone, you might post the p[b]hone you wish you had[/b], or the one your friend has. Hello people!!!!!!
Re: Show your Phone by Bilspop(m): 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2005
Hi Angel, sure this is fun. You started it but you are yet to tell your phone too. Im using Sagem MyX-7. I cant paste the picture here because im sending this from my phone
Re: Show your Phone by hotangel2(f): 7:24pm On Aug 16, 2005
Bilspop Phone.

I am doing mine now.
Re: Show your Phone by Bumzy(f): 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2005
this is mine,
Re: Show your Phone by abuguy64(m): 1:57am On Aug 18, 2005
Phones eh!
I have always loved Panasonic.Currently I am using the X300 camera phone(hotAngel-got the pics?).I love it for being sleek,light and attractive,especially when the slide opens up to reveal the lens.It then looks like a camcorder.What I dont like about it,is that I have been unable to get the transfer cable to transfer my pics and the video record time is too short,plus no audio. I look forward to buying the latest Panasonic camera phone,which is even smaller-cant remember the name now!
Re: Show your Phone by hotangel2(f): 4:59am On Aug 18, 2005
Re: Show your Phone by hotangel2(f): 5:35am On Aug 18, 2005
My turn. I use Sanyo PM8200. I like the phone because it takes me to the internet just like my computer does (apart from the typing thingy..it's makes me sick). I also like it because it's compatible with this site i use in downloading ringtones and screen-saver for free, i have real-player on it (like i get music all the time), it has fox news and whatnot news. It has mapquest, MobiTv, weather news and memo stuff. I also like the flashlight it has.Very bright thing, and it's a speaker phone. I love the camera, very bright and captures images right. I love too many things about it, that i can't even count. I like it because, it isn't BIG yet it does big stuffs and has BIG features.

One thing i wish it had was a cam-corder...like the sanyo mm 8300. That would have been so cool. I love my phone, but then i wouldn't mind a side kick if someone gave it to me. wink

I love this phone because my dad gave it to me, like personally, he just bought it and said i should stop using my former phone (samsung N400), it was a good phone, but i had to connect it to the camera before it would take pictures. yeah sick, i know.

Okay picture of my phone. (sanyo PM 8200)

Yep, it's blue.

here's the one i wish i had,because it has a cam-corder (sanyo mm 8300)

I used to use this (samsung N400):
Re: Show your Phone by WesleyanA(f): 5:39am On Aug 18, 2005
nice phone. cheesy

mine's reception sucks sometimes because my mom bought it for me. duh! so i have to use hers. i liek it though. and one of my bestfriends has it too.
Re: Show your Phone by hotangel2(f): 5:42am On Aug 18, 2005
Thanks Wes. What's d name of your phone??

Anyone willing to get me a T-mobile side-kick?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Show your Phone by abuguy64(m): 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2005
HotAngel,thanks for the pics of my phone and others.Yours is a beauty too!But all those features?Is it the phone or your network!that provides the services?I guess we all have the phones we have,love it,but desire another.I have moved from Panasonic Gd97 to Gd95 to A100 and now X300.Next year,I'll move to the next one(I hope!).
Wishing you a great day,loads of fun cool grin with your phones
Re: Show your Phone by hotangel2(f): 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2005
Actually the network i use (sprint), contributes to it's function. Only the network allows the use of that phone. It doesn't use a sim card, you just upgrade it's whatever they upgrade.

I bet you i am having fun with it. The best clip i ever got on MobiTv was when tom-curise was jumping on chair at the oprah winfrey show, because he is in love with katie holmes. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Show your Phone by abuguy64(m): 4:08am On Aug 19, 2005
Hot-Angel-Thanks for the update.Lucky you!In the developing countries we still have lots of problems with the Networks. Normal phone calls are a problem!Wish I had access to your network! Tom Cruise-yes I saw the preview somewhere,but could not catch the show.
Re: Show your Phone by hotangel2(f): 4:11am On Aug 19, 2005
You are welcome hun. I wonder why other People aren't showing their phone. PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

Uhmm, i am sure there are phone like this in the developing countries..they might just be expensive.

Y'all get your asses up here and discus phone. You talk on the phone everyday will u just Comply!
Re: Show your Phone by angelmike(m): 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2005
Hmmm, Hmmmm, Hmmmm i hope u all load these phones with the reqiured credits shocked shocked shocked
Re: Show your Phone by hotangel2(f): 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2005
My phone doesn't use credits. I have unlimited minutes every month.
Re: Show your Phone by angelmike(m): 10:33am On Aug 23, 2005
Good for u hot-angel, i've spent almost a fortune on credits for my phone cry cry cry cry cry

Re: Show your Phone by hotangel2(f): 8:31am On Aug 24, 2005
that's a cute phone boo.
Re: Show your Phone by kellorah: 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2005
You don't want to see my own phone?
Re: Show your Phone by angelmike(m): 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2005
That's alright by me cool cool cool
Re: Show your Phone by kellorah: 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2005
;d
Re: Show your Phone by angelmike(m): 9:45am On Aug 25, 2005
No wahala now, its ok. im still thinkin of wot to get for my 8 yr old daughter. wot do u think
Re: Show your Phone by hotangel2(f): 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2005
Kellorah's phone. Motorola V220

Girl I love the phone. It looks nice.
Re: Show your Phone by angelmike(m): 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2005
dat pne is da baam! but i cant get dat for my daughter angry angry
Re: Show your Phone by hotangel2(f): 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2005
Why>?? How old is your daughter?
Re: Show your Phone by kellorah: 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2005
well, u said she's 8...u need to get her something her size. and u r in 9ja rite?...make dem no thief am from am..u get me
Re: Show your Phone by angelmike(m): 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2005
u're rite my dear, a least smetin light to sling round her neck. will look out for smetin sha
Re: Show your Phone by kellorah: 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2005
JUST THAT I HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT THE 'LATEST' FONES IN 9JA OR WOT THEYVE EVEN GOT...I FOR GIVE U IDEA...
Re: Show your Phone by blesszed(m): 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2005
My people, I think we use phone mainly to get in touch with each other(To receive and to make calls). Is it for fashion or show off? Pls answer me. For fun sake we can paste our cell phone but let it be made clear that using what I called "sophisticated cell phone" those not reduce what MTN, Glo or anybody charges you.

If you are using 100,000 phone any you can't buy voucher, what is benefit You are using it for SAKARA sake.

I rest my case.
Re: Show your Phone by hotangel2(f): 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2005
Ohh, I understand you, But phones are not recieving and making calls alone. You get on the internet with phone, send emails, watch stuffs and so many others. I just want us to show the phone for fun sake, not for show-off sake.

Wellcome to nairaland Blesszed. I am sure you'll enjoy your stay, Create a profile. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

How To Register And Activate Gtbank Mobile Money Without Going To The Bank / The Truth About Mtn's Awuf4u Package / ***:::N-gage Zone:::***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.