Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,745 members, 7,806,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Show your Phone - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Show your Phone (23233 Views)

Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here / 10 Tips To Keep Your Phone Safe And Private / Get Your Phone Softwares Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show your Phone by texazzpete(m): 7:33am On Jan 19, 2007
The Rokr didn't live up to it's hype!

Maybe it's co si just dont like motorola
Re: Show your Phone by amkaro(f): 1:11pm On Jan 19, 2007
[b][/b]
Re: Show your Phone by amkaro(f): 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2007
[b][/b]
Re: Show your Phone by dough(m): 4:17am On Feb 01, 2007
I use a SE K800i
Re: Show your Phone by anusule(m): 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2007
well, i use a nokia N95
Re: Show your Phone by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:12am On Feb 06, 2007
Crap phone eh anusule?
Re: Show your Phone by anusule(m): 8:10am On Feb 07, 2007
JosBoy4Lif:

Crap phone eh anusule?

no be crap.
r u jealous. lol grin tongue
Re: Show your Phone by cuteass1(f): 11:11pm On Feb 21, 2007
@ hot-angel
Darling this story is  for you:

After i got THE samsung x830, i thought it was da bomb. The musical aspect of it which was one of my main reasons of falling for it did live up toe  expectation.
The problem was that i wasn't being practical, the phone in size is actually smaller than an mp3-player, the screen my God was not longer than a tooth-pick. You have to strain your eyes to see texts and stuff not mention viewing a picture. To cut the story short the screen size was a scandal. I loved the portability of the phone but after a month of use i came realize that it was a phone i'ld get sick and tired of after it has stopped being the latest phone in town (its just like someone who hasn't owned a single car on getting to the market to purchase the first car of his, he gets an open-roof, how practical is that?)
I don't feel like having two phones at the same time, so THE ONE i have has to serve dual purposes, don't you think So i had to go back and request they sell it as USED, atleast i'll still get some cash back since i only used it for a month and you know how you pet new things so it still looks untouched.

Now for the mean time i'm back with my samsung D500, at the end of the month i'll be picking up a new phone. The pictures are below, what colour do you think i should go for; the pink or the black one. Pink has always been my favourite colour grin
I have done some research, even talked to distributors when comparing phones, when i was still trying to make up my mind in which to pick and i found out that this nokia7390 is the phone to beat wink
I'm not nokia's biggest fan, but what's most important right now is that the phone as well as its functions are appealing to me, right?

So honey, what do you think

come to think of, it does look somehow like your A900

Re: Show your Phone by cuteass1(f): 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2007
more photos:

Re: Show your Phone by hotangel2(f): 11:27pm On Feb 21, 2007
lol @ your old phone.

You know the gimmicks, using the MP3 player as a bait so that you get the phone. Ohh heavens, im not a fan of big typed letters, but a very small screen wouldn't be my best friend either. So the small screen thing would have been a turn off for me. Although i was feeling the MP3 player thing.

Did i tell you about when i was trying to choose a phone?? I mean before i finally chose my SPHA900. Hun, it wasn't an easy task. because i have the fusion and the A900 to choose from. The LG fusion had a MP3 player, could store up to 1000 songs and basically everything my A900 could do.
I had to do a lot of thinking and i decided that my A900 was waaay better than the tiny faced LG Fusion.

Anyways, im happy that you could at least sell back and get a new one. It would have been horrible if you couldnt sell back.  Now that you've decided to choose a new phone, I would say you open your eyes and your mind. lol,  so that you don't make a wrong decision.
I am not a nokia fan, because i think their phones are sincerely toooooo what's the word.  . . . . . SIMPLE!!

Simplicity is sometimes sexy and fun, but not in Nokia phones case. lol,  But this phone i am looking at here is actually a phone i would use, and since it's a nokia phone, i know it's going to work perfectly. Yes Nokia phones are good (internally), their outward appearances just turn me off. But this is a good one.

Ohh yes i love pink too, but i would never use a pink phone. At least not permanently. I would make sure i have a black cover or a silver cover or something else.
Pink is a wonderful color, but i don't want to see it on my phone everyday.So,  what im saying is, buy a black one or a neutral color, and then you can buy a pink case or something.

you understand?

And yeah, . . . that nokia does look like my A900. Interesting!!! Choose it. cheesy cheesy
Re: Show your Phone by cuteass1(f): 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2007
Thanks hun, can always count on you. Will get back to you when final purchase has been made. Good night, feeling somewhat sleepy *yawns* gosh, have to get to bed before i swallow somebody smiley
Re: Show your Phone by creamdream: 2:33am On Feb 22, 2007
My phone is MOTOROLA c113a, SATISFIED??
Re: Show your Phone by phoenixman: 6:01am On Feb 22, 2007
i have a nokia 3530.
it serves its purpose.
Re: Show your Phone by nikynike(f): 10:13am On Feb 22, 2007
lm currently using RAZOR motorola and nokia 6020 for my second line.
Re: Show your Phone by daprince: 12:23am On Mar 02, 2007
Read some interesting stuff here. If I may ask, why do people have more than one cell phone at a time? Not trying to bash anybody here plz. BTW, nice phones lots of people got on here. Sagem and nokia seem to be on top in naija.
Re: Show your Phone by diddyken(m): 3:47pm On Mar 02, 2007
U wan try D'mo Pocket PC,
Check out Ma Nokia N-gage Symbian Series,

Re: Show your Phone by DrDre1(m): 12:11am On Mar 03, 2007
My phone ? That will be a risky thing to do for me o because if I put my own phone's picture here, Seun can ban me from Nairaland.
Re: Show your Phone by brownbaby(f): 3:33pm On Mar 08, 2007
[/color][color=#000099] mamba ur phone is cool, thats what I want to buy now, presently I use Nokia 3200.

smiley
Re: Show your Phone by jediknight(m): 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2007
hey peeps!
Am rocking a nokia 7710! cool fone for those that love gadgets, but no so practical a times, esp when u wanna make a quick call!, luvin it though!, online 24/7 with my celtel GPRS still kicking!

Re: Show your Phone by Abeyphier(m): 1:02am On Mar 23, 2007
I use a K750i debranded into a [i]w800[/i]i.Heavily modded n patched,1GB duo pro,Zuza camera driver,Rotasha loud acoustics,35 patches, customized menu icons n settings, in short it is a w750i tongue, I cnt shout. lipsrsealed

Cheers!!!
Re: Show your Phone by chat2chuma(m): 10:27am On Jun 29, 2007
Abeg,if anyone who posted any pics here wan sell him fone,abeg display price and i will get back to you.PDA and Nokia 7710 owners,hope sey u dey read.Thnks.NAIJA4 ;DLIFE
Re: Show your Phone by honsule(m): 12:03pm On Jun 29, 2007
my last fone that i used was lg u8180.as of now am using nokia N72
Re: Show your Phone by dashkk(m): 6:03am On Jun 30, 2007
i use my sim card only
Re: Show your Phone by cabali(m): 7:43am On Jul 09, 2007
I use an o2 xda exec. don't want 2 place it's pix here; don't want 2 cause a splash ya dig? lol
Re: Show your Phone by texazzpete(m): 8:44am On Jul 11, 2007
cabali:

I use an o2 xda exec. don't want 2 place it's pix here; don't want 2 cause a splash ya dig? lol

Yeah well, my HTC TyTN pwns your exec/universal anyday.

plus. . .it doesn't look like a brick grin
Re: Show your Phone by goodterry: 9:29am On Dec 19, 2007
i can supply mobilephones and memory cards with good price, if you need, pls don't hesitate to contact us. pls send a email to customerbusiness@yahoo.com
Re: Show your Phone by anasey(m): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2007
Here's Seyi's Phone,

Re: Show your Phone by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 24, 2007
i must show off my own

Re: Show your Phone by lynxnoon(m): 4:30am On Jan 01, 2008
nokia 6120 classic, correct phone
[img][/img]

Re: Show your Phone by naijafan(m): 7:11am On Jan 01, 2008
The Nokia N82.

Re: Show your Phone by DualCore1: 11:25am On Jan 01, 2008
the thread says show "your" phone, implicitly means "your" phone, not "your" type of phone. show your phone with one of out nigerian networks on it and how u've modded it. hell i could go pick a series of jpeg image from anywhere and call it my phone. grin so show off and lets know its urs.
me i ain't showing u nada, wht i use is none of ur biz. ah ah, no be phone? abeg phone na phone
if u must know i go on the trio of 3230 6600 6280 grin wink not an nseries fan @ all

abeg make una show una phone, show off 3310 and u will be banned angry rofl
Re: Show your Phone by MrInfo1(m): 11:37am On Jan 01, 2008
Some ppl are using coca cola's 3310 here o grin year 2000 phone grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

How To Register And Activate Gtbank Mobile Money Without Going To The Bank / Bolt Browser Is Back Again / ***:::N-gage Zone:::***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.