Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Show your Phone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Show your Phone (23242 Views)

Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here / 10 Tips To Keep Your Phone Safe And Private / Get Your Phone Softwares Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show your Phone by dayojong(m): 2:37am On Sep 01, 2005
I use a Motorola A835. It's huge!!! undecided and I can't even find a case so I can strap it to my belt. I have to keep it my pocket. It feels like a pistol...
Re: Show your Phone by hotangel2(f): 3:54am On Sep 01, 2005
Dayojong's phone. (it's not as big as a pistol cheesy cheesy cheesy, but it's big)

[img]http://www.telix.pl/images/telefony/duze/motorola_a835_3.jpg[/img]
Re: Show your Phone by dayojong(m): 4:54am On Sep 01, 2005
Don't start angel...ppl will want to know what else is big in my pocket lipsrsealed
Re: Show your Phone by hotangel2(f): 5:54am On Sep 01, 2005
shocked shocked shocked 00oooOO... lipsrsealed
Re: Show your Phone by nike4luv(f): 9:59am On Sep 01, 2005
lol..tell em its a pistol and they should back off tongue
Re: Show your Phone by dayojong(m): 11:32am On Sep 01, 2005
Not the police...you'll first have to ''settle'' before they admit that you were not carrying a concealed weapon...even when they already know the truth.
Re: Show your Phone by nike4luv(f): 11:32am On Sep 01, 2005
oh..god save us oo rolleyes
Re: Show your Phone by hotangel2(f): 4:29am On Sep 02, 2005
More phones please.
Re: Show your Phone by Farriel(m): 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2005
I've just lost my third phone. Right now, there's none to show, but I'd be getting an N-gage soonest, either that or the ultr-cool Nokia 6670.

And to you with the Sony Ericsson W800, I sure envy you man.
Re: Show your Phone by Latoya(f): 6:19am On Sep 06, 2005
I have used a lot of phones in my life.i am always very careless with them.

this was the phone that was stolen in nigeria at the Sean Paul's concert in lagos when i went visiting,my bag was cut and taken away from me.its a samsung z500,i loved the phone because its very small and comfortable.The camera was the best then..............

I used this sony ericsson z800,i was sick of it,and i decided to give it to my little sister becaos she liked the games in it

now i am in the Nokia line  grin,its so convinient and simple to use.the best games and the best polyphonic ring tones ever,i have the black one.

Re: Show your Phone by dayojong(m): 9:01am On Sep 06, 2005
Latoya:

this was the phone that was stolen in nigeria at the Seun Paul's concert in lagos when i went visiting,

Eeeehen....I never knew that Sean Paul was a yorubaman o..hmm is he related to Mr Administrator? grin
Re: Show your Phone by layi(m): 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2005
I use a Nokia N-gage. I was distracted at first because of its shape. Didnt look portable but i began to love the bluetooth, java games features and i'm addicted to it.

Re: Show your Phone by Latoya(f): 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2005
Layi, Sean Paul was in Nigeria for a concert in 2004,my hand bag was cut by one of these streets boys that were mocking around.i said seun paul oopps it was a mistake.cheesy
Re: Show your Phone by vexxy(f): 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2005
Just like Latoya, I've gone through many phones.

Due to them being stolen, misplaced, broken, or just switching service plans I've had a new one almost every year.

I've just gotten a new one a few days ago after switching to Nextel. I've gotten the i710. I like it because it's simple. I don't need anything fancy because I don't know how long it will last. It just needs to be able to make and receive calls wink

Re: Show your Phone by Latoya(f): 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2005
Nice phone Vexxy
what make is it?
Re: Show your Phone by vexxy(f): 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2005
oops!

Motorola wink

I like it because of the little walkie-talkie feature. I don't have to use my minutes if someone else has the direct connect feature.

Also the service allows free incoming calls. I just call up my friends and say: Can you call me right back? L.O.L.! grin
Re: Show your Phone by hotangel2(f): 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2005
Y'all gat some cute phones.

Vexxy what service do u use? I want it! Free incoming calls?
Re: Show your Phone by vexxy(f): 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2005
Yeah sis: Free incoming calls!

Free after 7pm instead of 9pm
Unlimited Nation-wide direct connect including to Canada and Mexico
Free Sprint to Sprint or Sprint to Nextel (Since Sprint has taken over Nextel)

I'm on a Nextel plan.

@ Latoya, thanks!  wink You're phone looks real nice; I'd be afraid to handle it!
Re: Show your Phone by hotangel2(f): 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2005
I guess i'll switch to nextel. I use Sprint. I love your plan. shocked shocked
Re: Show your Phone by vexxy(f): 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2005
I know that Sprint started the free after 7p but they may adopt the free incoming calls since they did take over Nextel. Who knows, I'll keep my eyes and ears open about it. wink
Re: Show your Phone by hotangel2(f): 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2005
Does nextel have vision?
Re: Show your Phone by vexxy(f): 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2005
Now you'll have to fill me in. What's vision?
Re: Show your Phone by hotangel2(f): 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2005
Internet access. Sprint calls it vision.
Re: Show your Phone by vexxy(f): 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2005
Ok, yes. It has internet access. On some phones you can even watch live feeds.
Re: Show your Phone by hotangel2(f): 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2005
Some phones like MY phone. haha cheesy cheesy
I love sprint... but i think nextel would be better.
Re: Show your Phone by vexxy(f): 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2005
Really? I'm wondering how much it is extra to use the interent. I don't. You can use the phone as a modem. I've thought about hooking it up to my PDA to see how well it works but I'm wary of the cost.

My phone allows you to check the news, download ring tones, send and receive email but I have yet to test the feature.
Re: Show your Phone by hotangel2(f): 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2005
Yeah really. It only cost 10 dollars per month to have Vision. I get best video clips of the week from E Online. I get so mant stuffs... news, soap operas (too bad i don't like them), i Have MobiTV on it. I don't download ringtones..because i get charged. So i use the website that's free... i just send ithe ringtone of my choice to my phone, i get it as text message and i set it as whatever i want, and it's as loud as arghhh.. The ringtones u buy from sprint expires withing 90 days and are not loud. And i love my games too.. Infact i love my phone...alot!
Re: Show your Phone by vexxy(f): 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2005
Sounds good! I'm still learning all that this thing can do although I will probably never use anything but the Direct Connect feature and placing regular calls.
Re: Show your Phone by hotangel2(f): 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2005
I get free messages, Unlimited. But i cant send international messages (I don't know why)...cos i asked customer service and they said i should be able to. undecided
Re: Show your Phone by vexxy(f): 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2005
Yeah, I'm covered with unlimited messages as well. Although I have no patience in using it. For that I'd like to use a BlackBerry phone or a T-Mobile Side kick for quick typing.
Re: Show your Phone by hotangel2(f): 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2005
Haha.... i used to be like that. But NOW, i can type even without looking at my phone. I am so used to it.!!!! Text messaging is life! cheesy cheesy
Re: Show your Phone by Latoya(f): 5:46am On Sep 07, 2005
y is it free incoming calls instead of free outgoing calls?it doesnt make sense.
u can get internet access on all phones i guess,u watch T.V,Radio and browse.
Am on a plan that i can call anywhere in Australia both mobile and land for 10 mins and all i have to pay is 4cent.How good is that?i also get free 20 mins calls on weekends from 8pm till 12am.so what i do is after the like 18 mins of talkin has expired,i hang up and call again,still free.
Basically the service is like free all i have to do is pay for my phone through direct debit monthly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

How To Register And Activate Gtbank Mobile Money Without Going To The Bank / ***:::N-gage Zone:::*** / Bolt Browser Is Back Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.