Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? (37261 Views)

How Often Should You Change Your Tooth Brush? / How Often Should You Change Your Toothbrush? / Men, How Often Do You Change Your Underwears? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:56am On Apr 16, 2013
Have seen many situations whereby some guys wore a boxer for 1-2 weeks, it looks irritating when i see the hem of their boxer shorts atimes.. Does that mean guys are dirty or what..?

Health wise: Putting on a dirty boxer shorts for prolonged period of time is detrimental to pelvic girdle(pubic region) expecially scrotum...

I managed to change my boxer
short every two-two days bt i make sure that i have my bath twice in a day!

How often do you change your boxer shorts? Lets crack jokes...
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by DarqChild: 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
Daily...Its one habit I learnt while in Sec school. I don't wear a boxer more than a day.

9 Likes

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by naijalee: 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2013
never wear a boxer. lol

3 Likes

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2013
naijalee: never wear a boxer. lol

says who..?
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Lagusta(m): 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2013
Boxers should be changed the way panties should be changed; EVERYDAY!!!

I cant imagine wearing my boxers for two whole days....

In fact, after having my second bath, i dont wear anything under, just my long dress (jalabia) daz all, so that my blokos will recieve fresh air!!!! grin wink grin

52 Likes

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2013
Blokos.....! Buhhhahhhahhaa

U mean ur John Tomas?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Lagusta(m): 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2013
Ask4bigneyo: Blokos.....! Buhhhahhhahhaa

U mean ur John Tomas?

of course my john thomas, my anaconda.....

Its my life, my treasured asset, and i cant allow anything to knock its engine, not even a pair of boxers.....

10 Likes

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 27, 2013
I change my boxers every 2 days. Buh if I sweat a lot in a day, ill change it the next day. I take my pubic region serious o

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by ejike68: 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2013
Boxers should be changed everyday! The groin area should be well taken care of otherwise it will encourage the breeding of harmful bacteria which may find their way into the body unnoticed, through the opening of the manhood leading to infertility in the long run.Mind you male infertility is almost an epidemic these days.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by switdick(m): 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2013
ejike68: Boxers should be changed everyday! The groin area should be well taken care of otherwise it will encourage the breeding of[b] harmful bacteria [/b]which may find their way into the body unnoticed, through the opening of the manhood leading to infertility in the long run.Mind you male infertility is almost an epidemic these days.
Seriously Guy??

You might as well Stay boxer free....

And please I have a problem with the Harmful bacteria when its just a day ??

Whether a min or 365days, bacteria would always be there though not harmful as regard the former (A minute).

Keep it real, Do you wear yours for Just a day??

@Topic , Two nights ain't bad...

7 Likes

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by ejike68: 8:13pm On May 11, 2013
I do wear boxers and pants.I have a dozen white only pants and 15 boxers.Whatever I wear during the day-pant or boxers I must drop into the laundry basket.Whether I sweat during the day or not is immaterial.I cant imagine myself putting on the same undies that I put on the previous day and did all my runs.It's awful and unimaginable.The ones I wear to bed, I can wear for 2-3 nights(nights only).
Believe me when i talked about the rapid increase in male infertility.I know because that is my field and one has to do everything possible to prevent it.Though it has not been proven that wearing dirty undies can lead to that(Idon't think any research has been conducted on it),but I'm seriously thinking along that line.
switdick:
Seriously Guy??

You might as well Stay boxer free....

And please I have a problem with the Harmful bacteria when its just a day ??

Whether a min or 365days, bacteria would always be there though not harmful as regard the former (A minute).

Keep it real, Do you wear yours for Just a day??

@Topic , Two nights ain't bad...

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by yuzedo: 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
i neva neva changes my boxer. why? because i wear wrestlers. angry undecided

15 Likes

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by andyanders: 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ask4bigneyo: Have seen many situations whereby some guys wore a boxer for 1-2 weeks, it looks irritating when i see the hem of their boxer shorts atimes.. Does that mean guys are dirty or what..?

Health wise: Putting on a dirty boxer shorts for prolonged period of time is detrimental to pelvic girdle(pubic region) expecially scrotum...

I managed to change my boxer
short every two-two days bt i make sure that i have my bath twice in a day!

How often do you change your boxer shorts? Lets crack jokes...

Twice a day. One when I go out to the office and when taking my night bath after work, I wash that I used during the day and use another to sleep which I soak in the morning and wash same day in the evening.
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
Every damn day and they're all raphys!!

Gotta look after big poppa and all 'em chics who love to play with him with their mouths wide open!!

God bless all the old chics, the new ones, future ones and big poppa.

Shalom!!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by baggylips(m): 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
Good question undecided
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by drnairalov: 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
A baby monkey asked his mother”Mom, why r we so ugly”??
Mom said - Thnk GOD we look lik dis, u shud see D person readng this mumuish topic on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 13, 2013
1nce in 5wks. LMAO
why tha Bleep do you want to know.
Of course everyone will claim everyday, once in 2days.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 13, 2013
Some will wear theirs for one week. If they pass you, the stench of cologne and dirtiness will just drive you crazy, that's why i love guys who wear white under wear and maintain them. The worse are the ones who sag on their dirty, smelly and disgusting boxers.
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by okooloyun1(m): 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2013
I change them every 2days coz i dnt wear them overnight but d rate at which rat dey vex these days made me change ma mind make dem no think sey ma blokos na suya.

10 Likes

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by fitzmayowa: 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2013
Once in 90 days grin

*patiently waiting for liars...to share how they change their boxers every 6hours

7 Likes

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2013
1nc in a day I actually ve 7 cool
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by skyface00(m): 1:53pm On Sep 13, 2013
I supply boxers,even with that I only change my boxers every 2days..its doesn't mean we dirty,jst d way God created us but woman must change theirz everyday due 2 a lot of hot coming out of dere lol if u understand wat I meant

6 Likes

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by njuwo(m): 1:53pm On Sep 13, 2013
@Op, why u won knw? See private life topic wey make fp. Askin dis question is like askin whr do u take ur bath? E b lyk say d op and d mod wey cari dis topic enta fp na pant dem dey wear.
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
I change my boxers every year

8 Likes

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by okooloyun1(m): 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
skyface00: I supply boxers,even with that I only change my boxers every 2days..its doesn't mean we dirty,jst d way God created us but woman must change theirz everyday due 2 a lot of hot coming out of dere lol if u understand wat I meant
Thanks for saving us d details we got ur message.
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
I do change after one month. The good thing is that my wife loves the fragnance grin

6 Likes

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by YoshiMaster: 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
What kind of question is this?

Sho! shocked

I guess this is a question for the little piggies in the house. Don't think clean ppl worry much about their boxers cycle, it just normal for them to put on a fresh pair after a shower, or at least within 24 hours.
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
i don wear my own for the whole of ASUU strike.

tongue

6 Likes

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by bknight: 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ask4bigneyo: Have seen many situations whereby some guys wore a boxer for 1-2 weeks,...

*falls off pamie tree* shocked grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Revolva(m): 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
grin As for me i change my superman boxers every week...and Gyals love it that way the smell dey trip dem anytime i wanna get a head grin
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by moscobabs(m): 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
weekly

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by MAYOWAAK: 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
Abeg guys make una dey try wear clean socks not all those ones wey go dey smell like fish if u commot shoe haba

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Rushed To Hospital After Being Impaled By Rod In His Stomach (Graphic Pics) / Acid Attack Survivor, Naomi Oni, In Beautiful New Photos / Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.