Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

African Alliance Insurance PLC - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / African Alliance Insurance PLC (1536 Views)

My Investment With Standard Alliance Insurance Company / Are Forte Oil, Finbank And Standard Alliance Insurance on Stock Market? / Share Certificate For 2008 Standard Alliance Insurance Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Alliance Insurance PLC by mbaemeka(m): 1:25pm On Apr 16, 2013
Good day,

A friend of mine who isn't registered on NL was contacted by the above named company concerning some work they want him to do for them.

He has done a preliminary search on the company including checking out their website, operations, locations and clientele. But he still isn't satisfied. I'm here to ask fellow NLders for some help on his behalf. Any one that has any form of info about them should please post on this thread.

If you've worked with them, how bouyant they are (financially), how accountable and trustworthy, if they've shortchanged you in a transaction, etc.

Please don't just view this thread and move on. Help a brother. embarassed embarassed

THIS IS NOT AN ADVERT FOR THE COMPANY O, I JUST WANT FIRST-HAND info.

Danke!!

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Be Wealthy / Nigerian Emails Shop Available For Your Business(PROMO PRICE) / Can Anyone Here Add Me To Any Forex Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.