Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Moringa Oleifera - My Experience - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Moringa Oleifera - My Experience (2799 Views)

My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics / My Experience With Weed / Moringa Oleifera-a Tree With Many Healing Powers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moringa Oleifera - My Experience by moringahealth: 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2013
I am very Glad that a forum like this exist,i have really benefited from visiting Nairaland even though i am not a member , i decided to join and also share my wealth of experience both good and bad on ground health , which i believe would be of immense important to others as well,for the past 6 years i have experienced very terrible health condition , one of my health issue was diagonised as Vibrio parahaemolyticus,my immune system was down , i experienced terrible body itching ,dizziness , to mention but a few , i used all manners of supplements and treatments,yet my situation remains , it was hectic , i read about Moringa Oleifera here on Nairaland about 9 months ago , i decided to make more research on it , i was amazed reading the health benefits , i decided to try it not for a while but for at least one Month none stop , i make an order for the powder which i used for a week , i felt some little changes in my health but i just decided to do it for at least a month to see if all the scientific claims about its health benefits are true or not , an uncle of mine came visiting from one of the west African states , he asked about my health and how far i am doing i told him i am on Moringa Powder , he was happy and told me great that was exactly what he wanted to inform me ,mores-so he had a terrible health problem as well but Moringa leaf saved him but he took it for at least 2 months.
I know there is a good awareness rate about it in the Public now , but for those of you that are still skeptical about it , it works really . try it , it is not expensive ,from experience , do not take the ones dried in sun because it would have lost some % of its medicinal value, shade dried is good ,the seed also is medicinal , you could be saving much money , much infection and a life claiming health issue if you take Moringa , good also for prevention as well , at least if you do not have any reason for taking it , its a Blood Immune Booster. I have dedicated my time,Energy to making sure the best moringa leaf powder is available just as nature gives it .life is worth taking care of .
moringaoleifera2013@yahoo.com if you need it let me know .

1 Like

Re: Moringa Oleifera - My Experience by TemitopeAdeoye(f): 4:10pm On Apr 16, 2013
My uncle has being using moringa for his high blood pressure and it has been working like magic.

Moringa health benefits are amazing.

you can google and read more about moringa.
Re: Moringa Oleifera - My Experience by moringahealth: 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2013
@ Temitope Adeoye, The Moringa health Benefits are really amazing .yes people should google and read more about Moringa so So they have have a better understanding about it .
Health is wealth .
Stay Healthy.

(1) (Reply)

Where to do meat grinding and process sausages In Lagos Nigeria: 08034868990. / Dangers Of Eating Too Much Beans / Hepatitis B Any Natural Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.