Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,509 members, 7,801,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk (16624 Views)

Margaret Thatcher Is Dead / Mandela, Bush And Thatcher Spend Christmas In Hospital / Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 16, 2013
Wow, i didnt knw she was that bad.

Pls, i will warn my frnds & collegues neva to call me MARGRET THATCHER again.
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by Kairoseki77: 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
claremont: I think there is a thin line that separates human beings from animals, and that is our capacity to show empathy and sympathy. The day we loose this basic trait is the day we stop being human beings, we become no different from animals. Shame and woe unto those who disrespect the dead for whatever reason!

I'm a black immigrant hence I should know how the shoe pinches, but personally, I don't give a flying f-uck what Margaret Thatcher did during her time in power. The bottom-line is that she is dead, and my condolences goes to her family. May her soul R.I.P.

This is called unpardonable weakness. You will be the first one crying and wishing condolences when our thieving leaders finally drop dead.

Doesn't matter that they ruined so many lives, according to you even the devil hiself deserves respect after he dies.
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by 50calibre(m): 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2013
1stCitizen:

If only for her support for the Apartheid regime in South Africa, YES! she was bad. She encouraged the violation of economic/trade embargo on the South African regime.

Margaret Thatcher refused to restore British authority in Rhodesia (now called Zimbabwe) after the country's white population usurped power

Nigeria responded by nationalizing the operations of Barclays Bank after the bank ignored the strong protests by Nigeria urging it not to buy the South African government bond.

Nigeria also nationalized the British Petroleum (BP) for supplying oil to South Africa. The witch even called Mandela a terrorist.She was bad! bad!! bad!!!

Nice insight bro!
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by playboy19(m): 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2013
claremont: I think there is a thin line that separates human beings from animals, and that is our capacity to show empathy and sympathy. The day we loose this basic trait is the day we stop being human beings, we become no different from animals. Shame and woe unto those who disrespect the dead for whatever reason!

I'm a black immigrant hence I should know how the shoe pinches, but personally, I don't give a flying f-uck what Margaret Thatcher did during her time in power. The bottom-line is that she is dead, and my condolences goes to her family. May her soul R.I.P.

You probably was crying the day Abacha died, huh? That woman was the devil. She even knew it herself.
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by polokor60(m): 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2013
nyere84: Wow, i didnt knw she was that bad.

Pls, i will warn my frnds & collegues neva to call me MARGRET THATCHER again.
hahaha, cheesy cheesy
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by http(m): 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2013

Clap for yourself, so if someone was bad and anti people during his/her life, people should start licking their A.S.S and singing their praises and dancing azonto abi? whatever a man does during this life will follow him to eternity, hence same goes to this evil woman who supported aparthied and killing thousand of south african, with her bad policies and you are here saying anyhow...

May be i should ask for your age. You said you are african migrant abi, where exactly are you migrating from and where are you going? and sure you don't know where shoes pinches when she was in power, if you do and feel it, you won't come here and spew those misyarn u put up here.... pun intended.... the evil men does live after themmmm....
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by funnyx(m): 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2013
Ding dong the witch is dead as composed by another disgruntled British who hate Thatcher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMFjFoq6T9M
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2013
She even refused my father visa into the UK and whenever I read that rejection letter I cry at a particular sentence ". . . You do not on the balance of probability have strong family and economic ties in Nigeria and I'm convinced you would not leave the UK at the expiration of this visa. I thereby refuse you entry . . . " I suppose dun be UK big boy if no be this witch.
Rot in hell!

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by pomporiking: 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2013
*spits and walks out* JFT 96 #scouse army

1 Like

Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by elopee3000(m): 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2013
for say na chinua achebe talk about awo now the oil soup people here for don abuse igbo people tire for here , but see as oyibo they abuse thier own no body care they even called her a witch, africa we ve a long way to go africa home of tribal peoples africa home tribalism ,may God protect we blacks and oyibo too

1 Like

Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by ChiSun27(m): 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2013
neva knw dis woman was dis bad n hated dis much by ha own people.
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by funnyx(m): 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2013
Dr. Wise:
She even refused my father visa into the UK and whenever I read that rejection letter I cry at a particular sentence ". . . You do not on the balance of probability have strong family and economic ties in Nigeria and I'm convinced you would not leave the UK at the expiration of this visa. I thereby refuse you entry . . . " I suppose don't be UK big boy if no be this witch.
Rot in hell!

Ah ah ah pele o grin grin she wasn't the ECO who refused your dad now grin grin also you can at least reapply not many people get their visa at first attempt.
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by DeepSight(m): 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2013

You are simply a selfish person, that's all. You are only concerned about yourself and no one else. You have no perspective of history, symbols, meanings and the tide and march of time. In a nutshell, you are a buffoon, and a disgrace to every soul that has ever been enslaved or discriminated against in history.

Margaret Thatcher deserves to have her corpse diced into a thousand pieces and dumped in a pit latrine and spat upon a million times a day. Humanity really needs to show that level of disgust against those of us who deny us our very humanity.

9 Likes

Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by tybanky(f): 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2013
A lesson for all...
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by Policewoman(f): 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2013
Idiots. Some of them can never achieve what she did and are there talking rubbish. Would they have done better than her if they were in her shoes? Margaret Thatcher was prime minister at a very difficult period for U.K and no one should crucify her for doing what she thought was the best to cut cost and save the economy. As far as I'm concerned, she is one of my role models. The only thing I have against her is her support for Botha during the apartheid era.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by whatofyou: 8:08pm On Apr 16, 2013
CHAIRMAN1: And my naija brothers and sisters are hailing her as one of the greatest leaders of her time....take ur time o! Make una de try do research my people! Nobody seems to like Mma Thatcher
The greatest or best leaders always have the largest number of people trying to 'pull' you down. Being the best does not come easy; your opposition will range from people who think you are no good to people who think they will fare better. If you think I am wrong, ask The Son of God.
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by Obiagu1(m): 8:17pm On Apr 16, 2013
“Let the world know the hypocrisy of a state-funded funeral for the person who influenced 30 years of cuts to state funding of welfare,”

... but DayoKanu still gets his welfare money ?
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by Ilaje44(m): 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2013

Young man, some animals do show sympathy too. Chief among them is the human being. So in essence, you are not much different from the animals you look down on. Some of her policies were much needed, while some were just pathetic. If she never respected the living, I nothing when the disrespected living, protest against her dead remains.

BTW, if we should use the same measurement employed by her, she doesn't deserve the elaborate state funeral being given her, especially now that Britain is still feeling the ripples of the financial meltdown.
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by ayobase(m): 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2013
She is being tagged the wicked one after being used by the men in cabinet....the executive is always blamed for all, what about the the legislative and the judiciary.

U called her a racist, na only her be racist?

She stood for what she thought was right with the support of her party.....how many times was she re-elected until she resigned!

And besides, she might have asked for forgiveness after realising and admitting her mistakes.

Nobody tends to to remember her good wills...na so sha!

Get ur facts right before blaming someone....most of us on here just dey do follow follow!

1 Like

Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by Ilaje44(m): 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2013
elopee3000: for say na chinua achebe talk about awo now the oil soup people here for don abuse igbo people tire for here , but see as oyibo they abuse thier own no body care they even called her a witch, africa we ve a long way to go africa home of tribal peoples africa home tribalism ,may God protect we blacks and oyibo too

If you look well well, you go see say na her people dey yab am. Abi you hear say German people yab her upon all her futile attempt to sabotage German unity? So, if Yoruba person - which is very unlikely - yab Awo, na family thing. But e no be the load of those people wey they chop stones to yab Awo at all.
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by niggadee(m): 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2013
Her crusade against the unions was inhumane. Whole communities were destroyed as a result of it. It was (allegedly - I haven't got the figures at my fingertips here) economically more viable to keep pits open than to shut them down, but she went ahead and did it anyway, purely to crush the NUM.She preached greed.Awful creature
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by hurricaneChris: 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2013
Every Liverpool fan here wudnt in a hurry forget that Maggie super headed the greatest cover-up in football history, in the Hilsborough disaster, which claimed 96 Liverpool fans. This happened on 15 April. 1989.

That woman can never be popular in Merseyside, everybody in Liverpool hates her.

For her to conspire with the Police in 1989 and push to d blames of the Hilsborough disaster on Liverpool fans, that woman is WICKED! The useless report said the Liverpool fans who died in dt event "were drunk" Jesus!

So even Steven Gerrard's cousin... JON-PAUL...who died in dt event at the age of 10 was drunk?
Thatcher is WICKED!

On september 12 2012, in a match between Liverpool and sunderland, Liverpool fans were chanting "when Maggie dies, we'll party"

Believe me, nobody in Merseyside has regard for her!

I remain an Anfied faithful....JFT96
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by niggadee(m): 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2013
George Galloway and the anti-Margaret Thatcher protesters going to throw a huge party tomorrow in st paul westminster
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by cheddarking(m): 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2013
hurricaneChris: Every Liverpool fan here wudnt in a hurry forget that Maggie super headed the greatest cover-up in football history, in the Hilsborough disaster, which claimed 96 Liverpool fans. This happened on 15 April. 1989.

That woman can never be popular in Merseyside, everybody in Liverpool hates her.

For her to conspire with the Police in 1989 and push to d blames of the Hilsborough disaster on Liverpool fans, that woman is WICKED! The useless report said the Liverpool fans who died in dt event "were drunk" Jesus!

So even Steven Gerrard's cousin... JON-PAUL...who died in dt event at the age of 10 was drunk?
Thatcher is WICKED!

On september 12 2012, in a match between Liverpool and sunderland, Liverpool fans were chanting "when Maggie dies, we'll party"

Believe me, nobody in Merseyside has regard for her!

I remain an Anfied faithful....JFT96

Did Maggie write the report? Abi was she the Referee at the match?

How is hillsborough her fault?
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2013
I LOVE THAT GUY WITH THE GLASSES WHO WAS BOOZING UP THEN PROCEEDED TO SET HER PICTURE ON FIRE cool
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
funnyx: Ding dong the witch is dead as composed by another disgruntled British who hate Thatcher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMFjFoq6T9M
ONE GUY DEY POP SOMETHING @ 0:46
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by dominiceze: 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2013
I am a Liverpool fan,thatcher was bad news, she deliberately labelled liverpool fans hooligans because of the Hillsborough disaster in which 96 fans died, as if that wasnt enough, she aided the cover up of the investigation, i urge the protesters to even disect her corpse for experiment. She was a racist for supporting apartheid in south africa

1 Like

Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by hurricaneChris: 10:03pm On Apr 16, 2013
cheddarking:

Did Maggie write the report? Abi was she the Referee at the match?

How is hillsborough her fault?

Guy do you have brain at all? Or do you read through your a$s? Where did I say she caused Hilsborough disaster?

I said she conspired with Police in d cover-up of the truth and pushed the blames to Liverpool fans.

Pls read with ur head not with ur dirty axx.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by simdam500(m): 10:10pm On Apr 16, 2013
No 1 knows tomorrow.... #song dies slightly#
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by clnzo: 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2013
After all she denied me my uk citizenship because of one useless legislation which came up in 1983 by her.if I remember such I get angry. Mtchewwwww she wicked jawe!!!
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by caukerzee(m): 10:17pm On Apr 16, 2013
Policewoman: Idiots. Some of them can never achieve what she did and are there talking rubbish. Would they have done better than her if they were in her shoes? Margaret Thatcher was prime minister at a very difficult period for U.K and no one should crucify her for doing what she thought was the best to cut cost and save the economy. As far as I'm concerned, she is one of my role models. The only thing I have against her is her support for Botha during the apartheid era.
You are as S t u p i d and moronic as she was. Infact you are very foolish and daft. You deserve to be fed to dogs, your brain eaten by maggots, your throat slaughtered with a blunt knife, a hot rod inserted into your v a g i n a and pop out through your mouth, stabed 52 times in the brain, drowned headlong in the lagos lagoo, Infact you deserve the worse and most painful death. You are brainless and do not deserve to be alive. Your pic is noted by me, i promise to give you the most painful death the day i set my eyes on you. You justify killing innocent people with cuting costs and saving an economy You even call this devil your role model?? If you got balls or guts, give me your address and i swear in a weeks time your obituary pictures will flood the streets. I will make sure maggots feed on your pussy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israel Distribute Gas Mask In Preparation For America Attack On Syria / Western Artillery Is Helping Ukrainian Forces Push Back Russian Invaders / Inspiring Quotes From Nelson Mandela On Leadership, Change And Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.