Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Best Diaper For Babies - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Diaper For Babies (66301 Views)

Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife / Imported Diaper For Babies (with Pix) / A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Diaper For Babies by Hotstepper(f): 9:31pm On May 29, 2013
@Adeoye, I can make size 4 US buggies available to u if u want. Ppl should always go for Canada or US huggies
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by folajoy09(f): 3:04pm On May 31, 2013
In fact, i really appreciate this forum, i've been looking for this type of post for long i didn't know it will be in family section. If you can get US or UK Huggies original, i think it's still the best for now. But Huggies is getting scarce and more expensive now so, i'm going to try the Toujours too. My customer introduced it to me but i felt reluctant to buy and went for UK Pampers. But i regret it, even the premium. Too fragile and easily sag.

1 Like

Re: Best Diaper For Babies by jayman12: 7:47am On Jun 01, 2013
I posted similar post on the business section and did not realise bamper and huggies forum is actually in here within family section.

if it will not hurt to post my questions here as well.

I am looking to buy pampers and huggies from Europe and the United States to send to Nigeria for sale but I am unsure of the market so I need your help to answer the below questions:

i. What range of pamper and huggies products sell fast in Nigeria?
ii. What sizes are most common in demand for both?
iii. What are the different types of pampers and different types of huggies that are in demand in Nigeria?
iv. What is the market price which end user customer buys each type?
v. What is the wholesale price which sellers buy from the distributors in order to sell to the end user customer?
vi. How easy is it to fine wholesale buyers (in Nigeria) for the products and where (state, market location) are they most located?

In a nut shell I am looking to find out the potential of sales of pampers and huggies in Nigeria given the competitions in the Nigerian market going on. Your responses will be appreciated.
Thank you.
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by Topshop: 10:50am On Jun 05, 2013
@degurl. Toujour nappies ranges in different packages. Size 4 has 50, size 5 has 44, size 3 has 56. They are a fast seller now in the market. I'll be having over 500 bags of Toujours by end of June in Lagos. I'm not too sure how u can source for it in Abuja. But i'll keep you posted ones mine gets to Lagos.

Re: Best Diaper For Babies by adeolla: 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
Toujours diapers are the best,they are superb for babies,used it while I was nursing my baby.dere is a retailer for it at retail mkt ogba lagos.
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by Topshop: 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2013
Orde both your toujour diaper and wipes now. Wholesalers only. @ 2100 and wipes 330 bb 21C1E1CA or email us topshopireland@gmail.com
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by Topshop: 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2013
Now in Lagos for pick-up. Send us your order for quick collection. It won't last for long. Order now. BB 21C1E1CA or email me topshopireland@gmail.com.

Toujours @ 2100
Huggies 4 in a pack @ 1300
Huggies Diaper 2700 each
SMA premium stage 2 (900grammes) @ 3200
Pampers Mega boxes @ 5000
5 litre vegetable oil @ 2200
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by kreamidiva(f): 9:12pm On Jul 02, 2013
Went to buy pull-ups for my daughter today and ended up buying d huggies brand cos i'm totally a huggies freak.wish i had seen dis post earlier.i'l try that toujours on my son and see how it goes.
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by crispgg: 6:41am On Jul 03, 2013
Would appreciate info on where I can get this toujours in abuja. Anyone pls?

1 Like

Re: Best Diaper For Babies by biafranqueen: 7:04am On Jul 03, 2013
Cloth diapers to save the environment and cost less
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by kreamidiva(f): 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2013
I'm going to look for dat toujours today.huggies pull-ups disappointed me big time last nyt.
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by Topshop: 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2013
We stock toujours diapers @ a very reasonable price 2000 per pack. BB 58AAA0CE me or call our number 08160853299 to get yours.

1 Like

Re: Best Diaper For Babies by Topshop: 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2013
I will be sending some to my customer in Abuja on saturday the 6th July, 2013. Please call me if you want me to send your to or if you need more information on how to buy off my customer in Abuja.

Now in Lagos for pick-up. Send us your order for quick collection. It won't last for long. Order now. BB 21C1E1CA or email me topshopireland@gmail.com.

Toujours @ 2100
Huggies Diaper 2700 each
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by EfemenaXY: 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2013
Temitope Adeoye: Hello nairalanders,
Please I need advice on the best diaper in the market for my baby.

It's a matter of personal choice.

Huggies all the way for me though cheesy
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 04, 2013
Cloth Diapers!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Best Diaper For Babies by gladiator12: 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2013
Juicy Diapers and Hope diapers are very good too.
Juicy baby 1250 for a pack
Hope baby 1250 for a pack
a carton is 4/ 5 packs in a carton 5,000/ 6,250
Hope baby wipes is 250 for one pack and it is 80 pieces. 24 packs in a carton 6,000 naira.
if you are interested in whole sale and retail sale pls contact me via my mail romeonkem@yahoo.com
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by promise2(f): 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2013
Toujours and Vibelle diapers are the best,all are made in Germany.

2 Likes

Re: Best Diaper For Babies by JadeWilliam(f): 12:42am On Jul 05, 2013
demmykay: Pls where can I get dis toujours or tesco in abuja? I stay in abuja nd cldnt find it in garki modern and garki internatioal market.I use Huggies but it is so disappointing dat I have to change M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ baby's diaper in d middle of d nite as he wakes to suck, his diaper will be so soak dat I cldnt leave it till morning.
When I'm in ABJ;I buy Toujours at Utako mordern markt.Its so good.Go 2Blessed line&ask of Mamadee or Mama Blessing.Shop STB 45.U can cal her up on 07032997887.
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by JadeWilliam(f): 12:50am On Jul 05, 2013
degurl: @topshop, how many pieces does the Toujours size 4 and 5 each contain? Do you know where I can get it in Abuja?
Its 50/52.That's for size 4 though.I'm tryin out prince&princess pampers cos that one is 75 for size 4&goes for 3k&som places 3500&its so good.Doesn't leak.Size 3 is 82 in no.I got them frm Utako Markt in Abuja.Another good one I tried out that's like Huggies is called Kudos.It was so perfect.Doesn't sag or leak&is affordable too
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by JadeWilliam(f): 1:05am On Jul 05, 2013
Topshop: I will be sending some to my customer in Abuja on saturday the 6th July, 2013. Please call me if you want me to send your to or if you need more information on how to buy off my customer in Abuja.

Toujours @ 2100
Huggies Diaper 2700 each
Toujours @ 2100 is so affordable cos I got d last one I used for 2700 abi 3k but it was within that range&was just 50 pieces dats y didn't go 4it dis tym cos I look at quantity as well as quality.If urs is 2100,I'l lik 2knw ur customer's location so dat I can refer my frnds there too.
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by Topshop: 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2013
Our store is situated at no 27, Bada street william layout akowonjo. U can bb me or send me ur no and we can arrange to drop it at your location if you are buying wholesale.
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by Topshop: 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2013
U can bb me BB 58AAA0CE, or you can email me topshopireland@gmail.com or call us 08160853299 to find out more about our sales offer.
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by Teenaba(f): 10:26am On Sep 20, 2013
Jade William:
Its 50/52.That's for size 4 though.I'm tryin out prince&princess pampers cos that one is 75 for size 4&goes for 3k&som places 3500&its so good.Doesn't leak.Size 3 is 82 in no.I got them frm Utako Markt in Abuja.Another good one I tried out that's like Huggies is called Kudos.It was so perfect.Doesn't sag or leak&is affordable too
Please where do u buy your Kudos from and for how much?
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by Topshop: 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2013
Offer on Toujour diapers.....we are now clearing our stock for size 3 (56pc), size 4 (50pc) and size 5 (44pc) @ 2000. Call us now to place an order on 08160853299 or BB me 58AAA0CE. Our store is in Akowonjo.

We also sell Huggies Diapers (UK), baby bath set, Huggies wipes, Toujour wipes, Johnson wipes, baby clothes and lots more. You can order you may need from us and we'll make it available.
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2013
What of Prince and Princess?
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2013
Their baby wipe is perfect,i havent used their diaper.
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2013
We bought the diapers o. I was suprised not to see any testimony about it. I hope it's as good as the wipes
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by kendraloops(f): 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2013
Used pampers, huggies, molfix for my baby. Kept on changing cos I was searching for the best n now iv found it. Its called 'Good partner baby diapers'. The tapes are elastic so it allows u stretch it very well when wearing for ur LO. Hubby sooo loves it, he doesn't allow me buy any other brand. Its relatively unknown buh its very good. Try it.
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by folajoy09(f): 11:55am On Sep 26, 2013
Rukemi291: We bought the diapers o. I was suprised not to see any testimony about it. I hope it's as good as the wipes

the toujours is superb. I've started using it for the past 3-4 months now, i really prefer it to Huggies and any Pamapers Diaper brand. I do get mine somewhere in Ota close to Just Rite @ N2300. Thanks for the forum.
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by nitaxy: 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
blank: Try Toujours. You will never rgret it. Just found out that they have training pants as well. They are the best.

I've heard a lot about this tourjors. I think that's what I would buy next. Please how many is in the pack and do you have an idea how much it is? Make dem no go cheap me for market because I no sabi price :-( is it stretchy? I like stretchy diapers
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by nitaxy: 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2013
Has anyone tried bliers diapers? What's it like?
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by Hotstepper(f): 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
I have lovely diapers from Norway for sale..very nice...Midi is 56 in a pack nd Maxi is 50 in a pack nd goes for 2k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) / She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.