Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Secret Messages - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Secret Messages (1042 Views)

When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) / 10 Hilarious Text Messages From Parents / Crazy BB BC Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret Messages by drealnoni(f): 12:09pm On May 11, 2006
After numerous rounds of: "We don't even know if Osama is still alive," Osama himself decided to send George Bush a letter in his own handwriting to let him know he was still in the game.

Bush opened the letter and it appeared to contain a coded message: 370HSSV-0773H

Bush was baffled, so he e-mailed it to Condi Rice. Condi and her aides had no clue either, so they sent it to the F B I. No one could solve it so it went to the C I A, then to NSA.

With no clue as to its meaning, they eventually asked Britain's MI-6 for help. MI-6 cabled the White House:

"Tell the President he's holding the message upside down."
Re: Secret Messages by micklplus(m): 12:19pm On May 11, 2006
Haba drealnoni ! if BUSH catch you, he go uncode u himself.
cheers
Re: Secret Messages by diddy4(m): 2:24pm On May 11, 2006
damn, it reads "hello Asshole. now thats hillarious
Re: Secret Messages by olembe(m): 3:16pm On May 11, 2006
that was witty and perfect, one of the most appreciated on this forum, keep it up.pls, do u know osamas addy?we could make some money.who delivered the letter?
Re: Secret Messages by drealnoni(f): 3:40pm On May 11, 2006
if you can pay me like $15 billion maybe
Re: Secret Messages by victoryfor(m): 3:50pm On May 11, 2006
If dem catch you, my hand no dey o!
"Jokes apart, it a very good one"
ha haa haaaa h. joke apart ke!
Re: Secret Messages by tytylayor: 4:51pm On May 06, 2008
funny lol

(1) (Reply)

Ex-boyfriends / The Mystery Of Childbirth : / The Busy Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.