Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,229 members, 7,780,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:17 PM

Tamora Pierce - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tamora Pierce (1333 Views)

Oh Naija! a poem by Jeff Pierce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tamora Pierce by Cadet(f): 4:22am On Apr 09, 2008
Any one a big fan of TAMORA PIERCE?

This Lady is the best book for Young Adults. When i was in middle school, i make sure i read all her Novels. esp. the Song of the Lioness chronicles, The Protector of the Small chronicles, and The Circle of Magic. man!! she was simply the best. Catches the attention of the reader. Her books are always very adventurous and vividly takes you back to the King-Queens days.
Re: Tamora Pierce by Cadet(f): 4:33am On Apr 09, 2008
some of her books

(1) (Reply)

Writing Horror Fiction - Risky Business? / 'Ten Statements':Relationship Book of 2010 by Rising Nigerian Star Author in UK! / Achebe To Release A Book On Biafra War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.