Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,232 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Strong Future International (SFI) Does Any One Has An Experience With Them? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Strong Future International (SFI) Does Any One Has An Experience With Them? (5953 Views)

My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos / Outward Western Union (First Bank) & Moneygram (UBA, Union Bank): An Experience / Closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strong Future International (SFI) Does Any One Has An Experience With Them? by servicegiver: 3:34am On Apr 17, 2013
Has any body in Nigeria heard about Strong Future International (SFI)? Please tell us what your experience has been with them? Especially now that many Nigerians are looking for ways to earn extra cash, are they really good for Nigerians?
I heard that people all over the world are making big time money with them, is it true? Can Nigerians also partake in the money making ventures? How do you think the business can better the lot of Nigerians?

Your response will help many Nigerians get out of the poverty lane please.
Re: Strong Future International (SFI) Does Any One Has An Experience With Them? by thecashg: 4:28pm On May 12, 2013
I have quite a lot of experience with Strong Future International (SFI) having joined since 2006 and being the 2nd Nigerian Affiliate (still in SFI) to join SFI. I am also within the first 20 Nigerians amongst thousands as measured by activity level. In fact, i have a program specifically set up for Nigerians and other nationals wishing to make quick progress in SFI

==> https://www.top-home-based-businesses.com/programs/strong-future-international-sfi

No doubt, SFI is about the best run network marketing company online ably led by a highly competent and dedicated individual named Gery Carson. He has infact won the American President's award for America's best youngest entrepreneurs. The company has been in existence online for the past 20 years and is very stable. Just read for yourself what others are saying about SFI and proceed through the arrowed link to join.

==> https://www.top-home-based-businesses.com/SFI-Network-Marketing/best-affiliate-program.php

If you join through that link, i will be able to offer some support, you being in my downline. On joining, there is a correspondence feature within SFI where you can get across to your sponsor (me) and you can also always link me at the forum indicated on the web address i provided above.

With SFI, you can rapidly progress to making a six-figure income within record time, depending on the effort you put in.

Wish you the best.
Re: Strong Future International (SFI) Does Any One Has An Experience With Them? by chiste1: 7:31pm On May 12, 2013
I joined SFI last year and was surprised barely 2-3weeks after I joined, I was banned and when I requested to know why,they accused me of having multiple accounts,which came to me as a surprise.
I tried explaining to them that I only have one account and went further to let them know that I am using my office computer which is on a shared network where my colleague is also a member of SFI.
Despite my sincere appeal and explanation, they went ahead to insist that they cannot un-ban me from the program. When I informed my upline,he expressed surprise and advised me to open another account with another email, I expressed my fears on such advise and told him,I am no more interested as I don't want anything that would taint my image (especially on the internet) but he continued to advise that it wont result to any problem,so I registered with another email address and same name (because I cant impersonate whatsoever),yet SFI blocked my account again and warned me not to register on their program anymore.
Since then, I left the program completely but don't know if my wife can register.

I would appreciate if I can get an advise in this regard as the business is really a credible online business.
Is it also possible for her to always my internet modem to access her account if she successfully joins the program?
Re: Strong Future International (SFI) Does Any One Has An Experience With Them? by xomega(m): 8:03pm On May 12, 2013
SFI is good but it has rules to follow, mean while i have been a member for the past 2 year well i have been doing my activities, if you wish to join i can send my link, because if join under i will give tips and every other things you need to know. Have you heard about FM5-Milllionaira Club is a wonderful online home business you can Earn up to $1000 monthly. Click the website below.
Re: Strong Future International (SFI) Does Any One Has An Experience With Them? by neksummi(m): 8:35pm On May 12, 2013
I joined SFI in 2007, started making some money with it, but later quit because making payment to them to keep my Executive Affiliate (EA) status then was hell because of the fact that they didn't accept credit cards from Nigeria and all that.

I rejoined again last year and i must say that the programme is good.
Re: Strong Future International (SFI) Does Any One Has An Experience With Them? by chiste1: 2:40pm On May 13, 2013
neksummi: I joined SFI in 2007, started making some money with it, but later quit because making payment to them to keep my Executive Affiliate (EA) status then was hell because of the fact that they didn't accept credit cards from Nigeria and all that.

I rejoined again last year and i must say that the programme is good.

1. Do you share the internet network with other users?
2. Do you use a modem?
3. Do you share your computer with another member of SFI who also uses same computer to login to his/her account?

Sorry, I need to ask these questions to know if that was why my account was banned.
Re: Strong Future International (SFI) Does Any One Has An Experience With Them? by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 14, 2013
Please can someone really enlighten me about what d business investment really is? Cus I have been in an online business LBM dats on its last leg, and has been inconsistent since last week, and we ain't really seeing hope, most people put so much money in it running into millions, we just pray that tins turns out 4 d better,
Someone should enlightene me, hope it doesnk( involve paying or egistering with money? , cus if it does, theirs no need to bother trying to enlighten me as I won't have any interest. Thank y'all
Re: Strong Future International (SFI) Does Any One Has An Experience With Them? by servicegiver: 3:23am On Jun 10, 2013
Perhaps because you where using the same computer as your friend in the office who is also an SFI member. I will advice you to contact the support team again and let them know of your ordeal. Otherwise, send me your details and I will do my best at pushing it to them. SFI is truelly a good business to do online.

Regards,
Re: Strong Future International (SFI) Does Any One Has An Experience With Them? by chiste1: 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2013
service giver: Perhaps because you where using the same computer as your friend in the office who is also an SFI member. I will advice you to contact the support team again and let them know of your ordeal. Otherwise, send me your details and I will do my best at pushing it to them. SFI is truelly a good business to do online.

Regards,

kindly send me your email so I can send u my details.
Would appreciate if you can help.
Re: Strong Future International (SFI) Does Any One Has An Experience With Them? by servicegiver: 1:22am On Sep 03, 2013
A lot of questions have been asked on how possible it is to build residual or passive income on the internet. As a living testimony, I am here to tell you that it is 100% possible to earning a living online by consistently making money every month by way of residual income.

By the way, residual income is that income source that keeps paying you on a consistent basis with very minimal effort. I feel this is the kind of income source every wealth seeking individual should seek out for.

They abound every where, but you need to do your due diligence in order to find the right one.
Re: Strong Future International (SFI) Does Any One Has An Experience With Them? by chiste1: 11:32am On Sep 03, 2013
service giver: ........They abound every where, but you need to do your due diligence in order to find the right one.

please give examples of the right ones you know.
Re: Strong Future International (SFI) Does Any One Has An Experience With Them? by servicegiver: 5:28am On Sep 04, 2013
Unfortunately, due to the strict rules here, I will not give any link. Wish you could contact me privately to details.
Re: Strong Future International (SFI) Does Any One Has An Experience With Them? by saintdollar: 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
ofcourse this is great opportunity for anyone to make a real living online. SFI have stayed for sixteen good years on internet making people rich, SFI authenticity is not and never in doubt, because they have one of the highest ratings any website can have (BBB ratings).

The good thing about SFI is what you see is what you get, it is not a get rich quick programme, but you can be making $5,000 per month after one year in sfi. when my sponsor told me that, i was in doubt until he gave me his password to check his commissions report, i was amazed by what i saw, the guy was making a total of $8,000 per month but he have been with SFI for just 2 years. i Joined him and today SFI has changed my life, the truth is that it requires lots of work, not for lazy ones at all, it is slowly but surely.
I joined SFI with lots of determination to succeed, since joining them i have not had any reason to complain. at first the commission was small but with time it was increasing before my very eyes although i put a lot of work for myself and my downlines.

The most amazing thing about SFI is that they are the only online business that pays you in your local currency. SFI will give you a mastercardd that you can use to withdraw your earnings from any ATM nearest to your house whether you stay in Lagos or Onitsha, in so far as there is ATM you can withdraw your earnings, this means no paypal or bank wire charges.

SFI is free to join, don't use phone to do your daily work in SFI else you will be confuse, use your laptop or computer.
Download this ebook to understand more about how to start earning with SFI, it's free, don't miss it
[/[url]http://www.free-ebooks.net/ebook/Guide-To-Earning-20-000-Online]

Finally join a good team in SFI in order to succeed, i personally assign people that i sponsor affiliates to make them succeed and i teach them personally, if you want to join me or know more about SFI click my link or send me email to (sfidesk@gmail.com)
Re: Strong Future International (SFI) Does Any One Has An Experience With Them? by saintdollar: 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
here is proof that SFI pays and it is real for even us in Nigeria http://sficoach..com/2014/11/proof-that-sfi-is-real-and-it-pays.html
Re: Strong Future International (SFI) Does Any One Has An Experience With Them? by kakamenia(m): 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
Wanting to know more about SFI visit www.grabmoneys..com[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Strong Future International (SFI) Does Any One Has An Experience With Them? by Utchry: 3:50am On Jul 13, 2016
Please what is one expected to do SFI. I mean what kind of job or actions to start earning?
Re: Strong Future International (SFI) Does Any One Has An Experience With Them? by uzore: 8:34am On Sep 04, 2018
joined SFI yesterday, I think from what I can see here I guess a lot of Nigerians are on dis platform... I would be guided on d rait part to making cool money on SFI... tanx guyz
Re: Strong Future International (SFI) Does Any One Has An Experience With Them? by Ajijoha00622: 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2019
I was with SFI - Strong Future International for seven years. I got to discover that I can make money online through the company (That is all positive I can attribute to them).

Nigerian that patronize SFI have no choice but to work with them because of the ban on Paypal Issue. You can not receive money from any company you work with using PayPal. SFI is the only company that targets Nigerians and other African countries (Plus Asian).

SFI will pay you with Payoneer card and that is provided for all their affiliate members.

But then, SFI is a rip-off. It is the biggest waste of time and energy. They will teach you nothing and you can never earn more than $500 monthly.

The highest I got paid monthly for my seven months was $36 monthly; if you deduct my monthly EA subscription of $30, that will give me a gain of $6.

SFI is all about wasting your time on useless daily tasks and making you chase affiliate members that won't stay after a month. The worst is that they will make you make a purchase from an eCommerce store with the highest price ever.

The pricing of SFI products on Triple-click Site is so exorbitant such that they can pay the affiliate members 45% commissions. You can get the same products as cheap as half of the price on Amazon.

You can find other red flags of SFI in my article title Can you ever make money with SFI (https://amazingprofitsonline.com/reviews/positive-review/sfi-affiliate-center/). Check out the link below under my signature.

Regards

John

https://amazingprofitsonline.com
Re: Strong Future International (SFI) Does Any One Has An Experience With Them? by Kluzy(m): 5:39pm On May 01, 2021
Please how do you guys earn SVP From SFL because that's my problem.

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A 1xbet Agent In Nigeria / Meet The 2go Founders And Their Success Story / 26 Government Agencies Entrepreneurs Doing Business In Nigeria Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.