Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis (9522 Views)

Why Do Nairalanders Have An Obsession With Skin Tones? / Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis by somalia9: 7:42am On Apr 17, 2013
It's all over the internet, and mainly driven by negroids and some non negroids

Re: The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis by somalia9: 7:43am On Apr 17, 2013
smiley

Re: The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis by somalia9: 7:44am On Apr 17, 2013
wink

Re: The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis by nichole2(f): 7:51am On Apr 17, 2013
Ethopians are pure africans. They have. Lighter and dark complexion skin. The only difference is that. They have long hair. And. Their mostly fair, dey have de ugly and pretty ones
Re: The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis by somalia9: 7:55am On Apr 17, 2013
nichole2: Ethopians are pure africans. They have. Lighter and dark complexion skin. The only difference is that. They have long hair. And. Their mostly fair, dey have de ugly and pretty ones

go tell that to an ethiopian and tell them that. if you were in ethiopia 100 yeas ago you would be a slave.

They are semetic, the rest are cushitic, all speak afro asiatic language......half their dna inlcuding somalis are middle eastern.....
Re: The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis by somalia9: 7:58am On Apr 17, 2013
lol

Re: The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis by somalia9: 8:00am On Apr 17, 2013
LMAO

Re: The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis by nichole2(f): 8:02am On Apr 17, 2013
Whatever , all I know is black is black whether fair , dark, olive, bronze. , slave or no slave , foreigner or no foreigner. Speak different languages, we. Are. One brother and sister countries joined together. Africa , just for u to know. There some parts In nigeria where. Dey have. Fair skin long hair and blue eyes. And they are not mixed at all , one side in igbo land. So. And they are pure villagers , God is wonderful. We all have difference. But we are still one

1 Like

Re: The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis by somalia9: 8:03am On Apr 17, 2013
even ethiopians know they hate negroids lol

Re: The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis by somalia9: 8:05am On Apr 17, 2013
from a somali thread

Re: The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis by nichole2(f): 8:07am On Apr 17, 2013
Na dem know. , all I know is dere africans
Re: The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis by somalia9: 8:08am On Apr 17, 2013
nichole2: Na dem know. , all I know is dere africans

anyone can be african....its a continent...lol

1 Like

Re: The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis by somalia9: 8:09am On Apr 17, 2013
lol

Re: The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis by somalia9: 8:10am On Apr 17, 2013
hahahahhaha

Re: The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis by somalia9: 8:12am On Apr 17, 2013
so true

Re: The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis by somalia9: 8:15am On Apr 17, 2013
lmao

Re: The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis by somalia9: 8:16am On Apr 17, 2013
hehehehe

Re: The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis by nichole2(f): 8:16am On Apr 17, 2013
But ethiopians are pretty fine dats one ting I notice , I don't know of somali. , dey seem no different to me. Dere just tall Cause we have lots of fine people across. Africa dat are fine too , but ethiopa yeah. Dey extremely. Exquisite looking
Re: The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis by somalia9: 8:19am On Apr 17, 2013
lol

Re: The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis by somalia9: 8:21am On Apr 17, 2013
nichole2: But ethiopians are pretty fine dats one ting I notice , I don't know of somali. , dey seem no different to me. Dere just tall Cause we have lots of fine people across. Africa dat are fine too , but ethiopa yeah. Dey extremely. Exquisite looking

good to know......cause they think you look like non human....honest to god
Re: The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis by somalia9: 8:28am On Apr 17, 2013
talk about worshipping

Re: The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis by somalia9: 8:30am On Apr 17, 2013
yall is buying somali/ethiopian hair....how ironic......what is it with negroids wearing the hair of the people who hate them the most...lmao

Re: The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis by nichole2(f): 8:32am On Apr 17, 2013
If u watch des film root kunta kunte , I tell u u would hate whites , am not racist. Or a bit , maybe dats why I don't date white boys , imagine one of dem telling me he likes my complexion cause. Am fairskinned black and pretty. , I was so angry. Tempted to pour de coke on him , pure. Racist. Assholes, I explained to him am pure african by blood go and take a rest , all des bloody. Ethipans. Dey. Are africans if dey don't know. , no wonder in de bible. Mariam moses sister. Was racist. To. Moses wife because she was. Black. Ethiopan. And god caused her to have leprosy. , its not fair. Judging people by skin
Re: The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis by somalia9: 8:33am On Apr 17, 2013
this is the moment a black girl finds out somalis are racist...lmao

Re: The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis by somalia9: 8:34am On Apr 17, 2013
omg

Re: The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis by nichole2(f): 8:39am On Apr 17, 2013
Des somalians and ethiopans should keep on deceiving demselves dat dere white. , if dey want to be white so bad dey should go and pour white paint on dere body , I hate racist dats how dey enslaved southafricans during de apartheid. For. No good reason. , usesless set. Of humanbeings

2 Likes

Re: The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis by somalia9: 8:42am On Apr 17, 2013
nichole2: Des somalians and ethiopans should keep on deceiving demselves dat dere white. , if dey want to be white so bad dey should go and pour white paint on dere body , I hate racist dats how dey enslaved southafricans during de apartheid. For. No good reason. , usesless set. Of humanbeings

you are very silly. you think everyone goes by the labels of white and black.....somalis and ethiopians only found out whites exited one hundred years ago.

we go by our ethnicity.....all your countries are made up.......fake countries with no history......somalis and ethiopians owned bantu slaves....oh i miss the good ol days

Re: The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis by nichole2(f): 8:47am On Apr 17, 2013
Na dem sabi , I. Hate racist people
Re: The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis by somalia9: 8:52am On Apr 17, 2013
nichole2: Na dem sabi , I. Hate racist people

well to be honest, we hate you just for the fact you exist

Re: The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis by nichole2(f): 8:59am On Apr 17, 2013
I don't want to turn. To a full fledged racist , I already despice. Whites , don't make me start thinking. Of paying a suicidal guy to go and bomb all of ethiopa. And somalia, I am going to avoid des thread now. , cause one of my friends is dating an ethiopan. . Before I start hating on de innocent guy angry
Re: The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis by somalia9: 9:03am On Apr 17, 2013
nichole2: I don't want to turn. To a full fledged racist , I already despice. Whites , don't make me start thinking. Of paying a suicidal guy to go and bomb all of ethiopa. And somalia, I am going to avoid des thread now. , cause one of my friends is dating an ethiopan. . Before I start hating on de innocent guy angry

well just remember, ethiopians say their black when they want to......but ethiopians and somalis have been enslaving negroids for thousands of years

if you were in our country you would be called adoon, jareer.....i only post this stuff as a public service announcement since horners dont want to say this stuff in public....
Re: The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 17, 2013
AAHahahahahahaaaaaaa rubish somali people only God can helg you people,by the way am coming to east africa soon,hope to meet you there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Does Not Have A Word For Tiger, Ekun Can Be Used To Describe Big Cats / Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. / Shrines And Justice In Igbo Culture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.