Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women (43389 Views)

‘kicked Out’ Of Saudi Arabia, Deleted From Facebook For Being Too Handsome / Meet The Man Deported From Saudi Arabia For Being Too Handsome (pictures) / Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by LivingSaint(m): 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2013
Richfella: I am still angry oooo! These yeye people carry jelousi comot me! grin grin grin
Taa! You were deported for causing nightmares. You ugly pass Shrek twenty times over.
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by GalaxyNoteII: 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2013
[size=18pt]They should start wearing hijabs[/size]
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 17, 2013
Well, I was not surprised because only gay men can identify handsome men.
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Lucasbalo(m): 7:23pm On Apr 17, 2013
I know I will be deported from Saudi Arabia.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by baby124: 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2013
iamlukky: Three men were forcibly removed from an annual culture festival in Saudi Arabia and subsequently sent back to the UAE after it was deemed that women could find them irresistible. The delegates from the UAE were in attendance at the Jenadrivah Heritage & Culture Festival in Riyadh, the Saudi capital when religious police officers stormed the stand and evicted the men because “they are too handsome,” according to the Arabic language newspaper, Elaph.

“A festival official said the three Emiratis were taken out on the grounds they are too handsome and that the Commission [for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vices] members feared female visitors could fall for them,” Elaph reported.

Saudi Arabia is a deeply religious and conservative society which forbids women from interacting with unrelated males.

Following the incident, Elaph said the festival’s management took swift action to deport the trio back to Abu Dhabi, capital of the Emirates.

The UAE released an official statement indicating that the religious police were anxious over the unexpected presence of an unnamed female artist in the pavilion.

source: THE TELEGRAGH

You know a country has too much money and are bored when they have such crazy commissions. So people have to be treated like robots. They are incapable of resisting temptation Na wa o! Sorry to the deportees. Na jealousy dey kill the head of the commission.
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2013

If a woman finds a man "irresistible" in Saudi Arabia, doesn't that just mean he's too strong to be forced off of her?

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by adoniza(m): 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2013
Effects of religion
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by kofomii: 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
This is serious ooo! is this islamic law?

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by miqos02(m): 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
funny
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by kwajahafiz(m): 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2013
no wonder they denied me entry...
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by enjoy1100: 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2013
I bet... There will be free ticket to saudi arabia for ugly people now??madness of the highest order sad

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2013
Hypocritical folks.virtue indeed.when their men live like pigs and dogs.they all male chauvinists.suppressing their femlae folks.I weep for the women of arabian nations.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by PENMIGHT(m): 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2013
Handsomeness is not a crime but can land u into serious trouble. It reminds me of the story of Yusuf( Joseph) and his travails in the hands of women especially the king's wife. It landed him in prison. That was far back then in Egypt.
Too much beauty or handsomeness are sources of trials for the opposite gender. Saudi might just be protecting their own!

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2013
So, only the Obasanjos and Bances should exist in Dubai?

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by tintingz(m): 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2013
Unworthy fake story angry

Only three men are handsome in the event and how did they point out those three men??

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Suresir: 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2013
enesy4u: Its now a crime to b too handsom ,
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by TriggerHappy: 8:38pm On Apr 17, 2013
elkol: Bonkers! So if I go to Saudi Arabia now, they might deport me too...
No cuz they don't deport clowns cheesy grin
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by olanyte: 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2013
[quote author=elkol]Bonkers! So if I go to Saudi Arabia now, they might deport me too.

who tell you say you are handsome.
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by olanyte: 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2013
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by olanyte: 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2013
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by maverick2(m): 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2013
You want to test how handsome you are?
Lets see how long you last in Saudi Arabia. First to come back na him fine pass..

If you no come back....toh ...nuff said. ;DYou want to test how handsome you are?
Lets see how long you last in Saudi Arabia. First to come back na him fine pass..

If you no come back....toh ...nuff said.
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by ponti93(m): 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2013
somebody lend me a mask.i have some business meeting to attend in saudi arabia
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by ponti93(m): 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2013
somebody lend me a mask.i have a business meeting to attend in saudi arabia
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by zeennurei(m): 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2013
PLS CAN THE POSTER GIVE ME A CONVINCING SOURCE? Before my comments

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by ibkgab001: 9:33pm On Apr 17, 2013
I can hear you loud and clear over!!! cheesy
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by tosinajeyahoocom: 9:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
[quote author=elkol]Bonkers! So if I go to Saudi Arabia now, they might deport me too... Who tells u say u fine? No be ur type dem dey talk, but na we pleasure material dem dey talk brother.
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Nuzo1(m): 9:59pm On Apr 17, 2013
The reasons given by the Saudi police may not be totally true.

The Emirates are distant relatives of Saudi Arabians. They are both Arabs hence the difference in body structure is almost unoticable unlike Persians.

The major difference between an Emirate and Saudis is the wealth, affluence, well carved beards and the gracefulness they apply in everything they do....be it talking, walking or spending.

For this reason, Emirate guys are the most sort after Arabian dudes in the golf of Persia. Naturally, their counterparts will be jealous.
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Gudiza(m): 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2013
A festival official said the three Emiratis were taken out on the grounds they are too handsome and that the Commission [for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vices] members feared female visitors could fall for them,” Elaph reported.

The UAE released an official statement indicating that the religious police were anxious over the unexpected presence of an unnamed female artist in the pavilion.
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by gameboy727(m): 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2013
Mtswwww. Na them holy pass?
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by thoniann(m): 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2013
So if Taribo,Bance and Obj visit KSA, they would be deported too? :PSo if Taribo,Bance and Obj visit KSA, they would be deported too?
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Nwunuken(m): 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2013
elkol: Bonkers! So if I go to Saudi Arabia now, they might deport me too...
yes becos ur too black
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by showietee: 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2013
islam is a way of life that has solutions to problems.
Since the visitors are irresistable for the women, who you guys think should have been the solution to that? For been irresistable for women is dangerous and you guys know women can't control themselves like men(apology to female folks,not intending to insult). Joseph(prophet yusuf) case explain this beta.

Peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Terrifying Mudslides As Highway Collapses In Canada ( Pics, Video) / See How Ethiopians Welcomed Obama, That “red Carpet” (PHOTO) / Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.