Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:46 PM

Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) (26048 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And Senator Ita-Giwa At The Premiere Of "Road To Yesterday" / Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] / Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji And Her Handsome Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by Flirtyfemi: 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2013
Heads Up! Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego #NOT Smiling

yeah, they both look gorgeous...Genevieve Nnaji and Agbani Darego but what's up with the "straight face'...btw who rocked the "cross-leg" pose better? #okbye
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/04/heads-up-genevieve-nnaji-and-agbani.html

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by stainlessify: 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2013
Cutties

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by xteng: 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2013
The two hottest celebrities in AFRICA!!!

7 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by Kolade9(m): 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2013
Make dem frown na ....ko kan aiye tongue

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2013
From who rocked the shirt better to ''who rocked the cross leg better?''
The wonders of NL! lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2013
Agbani 's pose is like a queen's(

Genevieve's pose screams magaret thatcher

12 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2013
They both look stunning! Divas!!

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by GeneralJ(m): 11:11pm On Apr 17, 2013
Somebody feed these girls, ohh, they need some real akpu and garri look at how they come resemble broom stick cry cry cry

7 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by Scarpon(m): 12:32am On Apr 18, 2013
there something inside me that love classy ladies I will sell my life and soul for those ladies

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by Chinwem(f): 12:37am On Apr 18, 2013
They both look amazing!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by SlyIg(f): 1:07am On Apr 18, 2013
Whats if the occasion didn't call for laughter or smiles!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by tosinsongz(m): 1:22am On Apr 18, 2013
Kolade9: Make dem frown na ....ko kan aiye tongue

Even If them dey cry ur babe no go still fyn reach dem

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by missdee1(f): 4:39am On Apr 18, 2013
Agbani rocked it beta,itz right over left not d other way round

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 18, 2013
GeneralJ: Somebody feed these girls, ohh, they need some real akpu and garri look at how they come resemble broom stick cry cry cry

[size=13pt]They don't look hungry. They look fit.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by Kolade9(m): 7:06am On Apr 18, 2013
tosinsongz:

Even If them dey cry ur babe no go still fyn reach dem
Ok,heard you
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by tellwisdom: 8:06am On Apr 18, 2013
xteng: The two hottest celebrities in AFRICA!!!

Which africa and who is celebrating them?? angry

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by Temismith(f): 8:54am On Apr 18, 2013
Where is they? undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by omar22(m): 9:40am On Apr 18, 2013
tellwisdom:

Which africa and who is celebrating them?? angry

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

We have a former Miss World (12 YEARS AGO) Knowing that the 2011 Miss Universe was also an African (Angola)

A Nollywood star............. despite having Hollywoods stars who are Africans...

We have footballers who are bigger celebrities Mikel Obi earns in a day more than what Genevieve earns per movie
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 18, 2013
The only thing I see is the fake hair undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by DICKtator: 9:51am On Apr 18, 2013
What do you mean by straight face?
Do you know whether the speaker was talking about an unfortunate incident at the moment?
Or maybe they were having a telepathic conversation on who fine pass!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by Kk4(m): 9:52am On Apr 18, 2013
Nigeria is blessed with beautiful and talented women.
They both look pretty

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by eaglechild: 9:53am On Apr 18, 2013
they look like sisters

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 18, 2013
Oh my LAWD. Crossleg photo again?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by babarazy: 9:56am On Apr 18, 2013
What's happening to Nairaland's front page these days?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 18, 2013
That Agbani girl got boóbs too cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by casestudy: 9:59am On Apr 18, 2013
are you a learner??
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 18, 2013
Its obvious they both focused on the program. If u also look at the faces behind them u'll agree that their attention is held spellbound by the performers/presenters/program. They both rock though!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by mysticgal(f): 10:06am On Apr 18, 2013
for me agbani rocked it ghan,though they're both gorgeous.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by Sweetapple007(f): 10:12am On Apr 18, 2013
They appear like two competitors.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by adami48(f): 10:18am On Apr 18, 2013
Scarpon: there something inside me that love classy ladies I will sell my life and soul for those ladies
the biggest fool of the year look how stupid ur cumments are, are u a retard or somtin, or in chains in one prayer house?, who gav u dat device u are usin to access NL?, hav u taking ur stroke of cane today? I doupt cos u ve taking dat u wont be postin dis on a forum like this, pussy slave, ladies used sanitary pad
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by BeraBera(f): 10:20am On Apr 18, 2013
Even with the straight faces, they both look beautiful and lovely. You don't need to smile/ laugh to look beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) by omar22(m): 10:20am On Apr 18, 2013
adami48: the biggest fool of the year look how stupid ur cumments are, are u a retard or somtin, or in chains in one prayer house?, who gav u dat device u are usin to access NL?, hav u taking ur stroke of cane today? I doupt cos u ve taking dat u wont be postin dis on a forum like this, pussy slave, ladies used sanitary pad

Haba

small small

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo And His Son, Alex Dakolo Rock Matching Outfit / 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa / Burna Boy Blasts A Follower Who Tried To Correct His English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.