Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate (42258 Views)

Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested / Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing / 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by spywareczar(m): 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2013
Photos collated on the 4chan website show numerous images of suspicious individuals wearing large backpacks present at the scene of the Boston Marathon bombings.

Three of the men appear to be Arab or Middle Eastern in appearance, whereas another two of the individuals are white.

The images show the men looking away from the marathon runners, talking on cellphones and running from the scene immediately after the blast.

Remains of one of the backpacks are also photographed yards from where one of the bombs exploded. The FBI states that at least one of the pressure cooker devices used in the bombing was housed in a backpack.

Some of these men may have merely been victims, but the image of the two men standing together wearing the same clothes and carrying heavy backpacks and wearing credentials suggests they may have been involved in a drill or in the actual attack.

CNN is now reporting that authorities have identified one of the suspects involved in the attack by means of “video from a department store near the site of the second explosion” and “video from a Boston television station.”

The Boston Globe also reports that, “authorities have an image of a suspect carrying and possibly dropping a black bag at the second blast site on Boylston Street.”

http://www.infowars.com/boston-bombing-culprits-found/

2 Likes

Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by omaigala(m): 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2013
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2013
[size=18pt]YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

American power.

Let's blame the bombing on the foreign looking fellow. . . .

But if he's white, let's blame it on insanity.

If he's Black, let's call him a public menace. [/size]

24 Likes

Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Jakumo(m): 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2013
These pictures are just astonishing in their clarity, assuming that these guys really are the bombers. They do look out of place there though, with those large back-packs carried as though they are on a camping trip. Then check out the way they are dressed, in blue track suits that may turn out to be some sort of uniform devised for this attack.

This is going to be an open and shut case. The surveillance footage is so clear, and so damning. No attorney can stop the perpetrators from going to death row after a fair trial for this pointless and insane massacre.
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Tolexander: 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2013
If the suspect is a a muslim from islamic nation, the incidence will be termed terrorist attack.
Maniac for sure if the suspect is an american.

I remember the independent day bombing.
GEJ told us to continue to pray for those behind it to confess!

8 Likes

Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by spywareczar(m): 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2013
Sorry for the delay network issue, will update more photos in 5 minutes

1 Like

Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by dridowu: 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2013
In less dan 3daz , already have a suspect but in Nigeria "we still on top of the situation"............................................

39 Likes

Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by dridowu: 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2013
God give us faithful leaders in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by spywareczar(m): 7:38pm On Apr 17, 2013
More on the way

1 Like

Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2013
Ok
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by musiwa23: 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2013
i am going through all picture and video. i will be back
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2013
dridowu: God give us faithful leaders in Nigeria

STOP asking God to give you leaders.
Nigerians ask God for things they should do themselves.Nawao.

17 Likes

Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Tolexander: 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2013
musiwa23: i am going through all picture and video. i will be back
please do quick!
We have been expecting the satellite pictures of the crime and criminals

8 Likes

Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by dayokanu(m): 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2013
I need Musiwa to validate it.

2 Likes

Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by vizboy(m): 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2013
If na naija some people for they use am play politics to earn cheap point

2 Likes

Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Jakumo(m): 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2013
dayokanu: I need Musiwa to validate it.

Seconded, and adopted.

Musiwa will provide the Larger Picture, with areas of interest circled in red.

Seriously though, these guys won't get far. They will face due process and then be put to death in jail.

1 Like

Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by otokx(m): 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2013
interesting if true
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by PurpleHouse(m): 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2013
dridowu: In less dan 3daz , already have a suspect but in Nigeria "we still on top of the situation"............................................

all hands are on deck...... table, chair bla bla.
we're working round the clock bla bla ....
the perpetrators will be brought to book (which book self)
Abeggii!
Europe na Country! Africa still has a long way to go.......
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2013
. All Hail The GREAT power of the FBI .

1 Like

Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by snthesis(m): 8:26pm On Apr 17, 2013
dayokanu: I need Musiwa to validate it.

grin
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by kekakuz(m): 8:26pm On Apr 17, 2013
Wen will we catch boko aram
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by NigerianAsshole(f): 8:28pm On Apr 17, 2013
Obama, i doze my cap 4 u. GEJ, u should rot in a place that rhymes with bell

7 Likes

Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by thelastPope(m): 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2013
These are all speculations. Even the CNN reporters are saying no one should come to any conclusion yet. The security agencies are all towing the same line.
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Kk4(m): 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2013
We need CCTV in Nigeria ...
Ha. Who Am i kidding.
Hope they catch the culprits for real. Amen

1 Like

Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by sammmiey1: 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2013
When will naija ever upgrade to higher level like dis,less dan 3dayz culprits av bn apprehended?....I won't halt blaming Gej 4every setbcks in Nigeria til 2015,he's so clueless and his cohorts!
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by k2039: 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2013
kekakuz: Wen will we catch boko aram
I'm afraid, that will take a long time because we don't have the infrastructures required now.

By the way, boko haram doesn't need any surveliance camera, I remembered the president said BH are part of his goverment.

The president simply chose to be silent in revealing BH's identity(for more Security Vote I suppose)

1 Like

Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by baby124: 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2013
Cameras are everywhere. See the face of the wicked. Na wa! They must be on the run for their lives now. undecided. Funny how those who can take lives easily, run when its time to face the music. SMH angry

5 Likes

Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by erinlakatabu: 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
How many committes was set up b4 all these could ‎​be achieved?

1 Like

Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 17, 2013
Where's the nyggah? angry

I thought the "suspect" was a "black guy" with a foreign accent? angry
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by ifemiide: 8:35pm On Apr 17, 2013
atleast they are investigating it, but if it were to be in nigeria: we are ontop of the situation is all that we will hear

1 Like

Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by dgitrader(m): 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2013
wow! FBI we hail thee, i wish our security agencies could be at-least halfway effective as these guys. this is
performance at its peak. the bombers are know for sure they are only days away from captivity.

1 Like

Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by thelastPope(m): 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2013
NigerianAsshole: Obama, i doze my cap 4 u. GEJ, u should rot in a place that rhymes with bell

Solving crimes in America has nothing to do with Obama. Security cameras are installed everywhere and the security agencies use it to track crimes. They have been installed for decades and have been in use since the early 30s.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Eric Greitens Arrested After Circulating Nude Photos Of Lover / Giant Nigerian Snails Seized And Destroyed At Los Angeles Airport. / US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.