Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,363 members, 7,780,995 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:09 AM

Browsing On Pay As You Go With Glo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Browsing On Pay As You Go With Glo (4170 Views)

20 Naira Daily Unlimited Free Browsing On MTN With Simpleserver And Autoproxy / What Is The Matter With Glo (globacom) Network? / What Is Wrong With Glo Mobile Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Browsing On Pay As You Go With Glo by Blackteeth(m): 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2013
I haven't used my glo line for a while. I switched it on today and I discoverd I cant browse on pay as you go using the glosecure acess point. I activated the N100 plan which uses the gloflat access point and I browsed successfully with it. Please do anyone know if glo still uses the glosecure apn for pay as you go browsing? What is the new for pay as you go browsing if any changes where made by glo?
Re: Browsing On Pay As You Go With Glo by nsidible(f): 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2013
Blackteeth: I haven't used my glo line for a while. I switched it on today and I discoverd I cant browse on pay as you go using the glosecure acess point. I activated the N100 plan which uses the gloflat acess point and I browsed successfully with it. Please do anyone know if glo still uses the glosecure apn for pay as you go browsing? What is the new settings for pay as you go browsing if any changes where made by glo?
nope.glosecure nd gloflat work for data..use glogwap for pay u go.note 1mb:: #51.20 beta u buy 13mb for #100
Re: Browsing On Pay As You Go With Glo by mindtricks: 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2013
nsidible: nope.glosecure nd gloflat work for data..use glogwap for pay u go.note 1mb:: #51.20 beta u buy 13mb for #100
and how long?
Re: Browsing On Pay As You Go With Glo by nsidible(f): 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2013
mindtricks: and how long?
a day
Re: Browsing On Pay As You Go With Glo by Blackteeth(m): 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2013
nsidible: nope.glosecure nd gloflat work for data..use glogwap for pay u go.note 1mb:: #51.20 beta u buy 13mb for #100

Yes. Thats what I just did. Its working now. But I was using glosecure before.
Re: Browsing On Pay As You Go With Glo by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2013
Dis na confam suffer head
Re: Browsing On Pay As You Go With Glo by mindtricks: 10:13pm On Apr 18, 2013
nsidible: a day
E no make sense naw.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Sell My Phone At Computer Village / I'm Giving Away 2 Brand New Phones (infinix Hot 5 And TECNO Spark K7) / Need Help Pls How Do I Upgrade My Tecno G9 For 4.2.2 To 4.4.tanks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.