Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Intelligent Old Man Teaches Proven Ways Of Making Money Online From Home[video] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Intelligent Old Man Teaches Proven Ways Of Making Money Online From Home[video] (937 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intelligent Old Man Teaches Proven Ways Of Making Money Online From Home[video] by presegsADESIDA(m): 7:25am On Apr 18, 2013
Re: Intelligent Old Man Teaches Proven Ways Of Making Money Online From Home[video] by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:27am On Apr 18, 2013
How do I put this video in here so that can be streamed through this site.

presegsADESIDA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0KpdO-ChTwg
Re: Intelligent Old Man Teaches Proven Ways Of Making Money Online From Home[video] by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:26am On Apr 21, 2013
presegsADESIDA: How do I put this video in here so that can be streamed through this site.

Is there no one to teach me how to do this?
Re: Intelligent Old Man Teaches Proven Ways Of Making Money Online From Home[video] by Ebestsmscom: 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Is there no one to teach me how to do this?

There is no special code just paste the link.
Re: Intelligent Old Man Teaches Proven Ways Of Making Money Online From Home[video] by arbitrage: 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
Just go to catchvideo.net and paste you youtube link into it and then you can capture the clip and upload to Nairaland here if the file size permits you on Nairaland.

Alternatively, you can just change (i.e replace) the word "youtube" in that link to "voobys" and click enter. It will give you options to save the video clip into many formats. But the pre-requisite for this method is that your system/pc must have java program installed for it to work.
Re: Intelligent Old Man Teaches Proven Ways Of Making Money Online From Home[video] by presegsADESIDA(m): 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2013
Ebestsms.com:

There is no special code just paste the link.

But I do see youtube videos being played directly in here.

Is that magic?
Re: Intelligent Old Man Teaches Proven Ways Of Making Money Online From Home[video] by arbitrage: 2:07am On Apr 27, 2013
I tried uploading your clip here but all formats are bigger than 200KB that Nairaland would allow.
Re: Intelligent Old Man Teaches Proven Ways Of Making Money Online From Home[video] by presegsADESIDA(m): 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2013
arbitrage: I tried uploading your clip here but all formats are bigger than 200KB that Nairaland would allow.

Thanks as I really appreciate your kind gesture.

(1) (Reply)

Lern How To Make N5,000 To N7,000 Daily..... / Buy Or Book Ur Bulk Paper Egg Crate @ Cheapest Rate / A Profitable Foray Into The Refined Oil Marketing & Distribution Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.