Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,798,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Predict Your Score In The Man Utd Vs Arsenal Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Predict Your Score In The Man Utd Vs Arsenal Match (1302 Views)

Photo: When You Borrowed Money From Your Wife To Bet Yesterday's Arsenal Match / FIFA U-20 Women : Nigeria Score Fastest Goal / I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Predict Your Score In The Man Utd Vs Arsenal Match by mavtrevor(m): 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2008
Predict your score in the Man utd vs Arsenal match. I still believe in miracles.
Re: Predict Your Score In The Man Utd Vs Arsenal Match by kingkams(m): 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2008
Manchester United 1 - 3 Arsenal grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Predict Your Score In The Man Utd Vs Arsenal Match by mavtrevor(m): 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2008
I think you are one of those like me, miracles still happen,
Re: Predict Your Score In The Man Utd Vs Arsenal Match by handsombob(m): 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2008
I just pray that manunited should not their politic to the peach that day.and allow the refferry to decide for the march that day.it is going to be a tough march any way and to deside who is to carry the premiership.
Re: Predict Your Score In The Man Utd Vs Arsenal Match by mavtrevor(m): 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2008
If you are sounding so, there is a thread on match fixing in England here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-123314.0.html
Re: Predict Your Score In The Man Utd Vs Arsenal Match by ituen(m): 2:35am On Apr 12, 2008
[size=38pt]manchester 3 - arsenal 0[/size]

where is mukina embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

make she no see me oh
Re: Predict Your Score In The Man Utd Vs Arsenal Match by itiye(m): 2:58am On Apr 12, 2008
ARSERNAL 2 MANCHESTER 0, E NO GET AS UNA WAN DO AM PASS NA STILL GUNNERS WHEN HE REACH MAN U ALL THOSE BULLETS WA NO DEY BEFORE WE GO BUY EVEN BUY EXTRAS INCASE FERGUSON WAN SHOW HIM SELF THAT DAY MAKE WE USE SHOOT HIM YANCHHHHHHHHHH lipsrsealed FO AM cry embarassed

[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]GUNNERS FOR LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE smiley wink
Re: Predict Your Score In The Man Utd Vs Arsenal Match by mavtrevor(m): 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2008
I guess we all have different predictions, i am optimistic Arsenal will come out smilling again tomorrow and extend their chances to the title again.
Re: Predict Your Score In The Man Utd Vs Arsenal Match by Buso4(m): 6:03am On Apr 13, 2008
Man U will beat Arsenal but not with a wide margin as before because they are still mourning their Champions league exit, we wil beat them only 2-0 and the World Best, Christiano Ronaldo must score.
Re: Predict Your Score In The Man Utd Vs Arsenal Match by ituen(m): 7:10am On Apr 13, 2008
As for me, I no be arsenal or ManUtd.

[size=28pt]ARSENAL HAD BETTER DRAW OR WIN THAT MATCH AND PAVE WAY FOR CHELSEA TO TAKE WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY THEIRS grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Predict Your Score In The Man Utd Vs Arsenal Match by jgirl3: 7:14am On Apr 13, 2008
@ Ituen. Hopefully - you know where the game is. They are coming to the Devil's den. Before they even draw, they'll need an intense exorcism
Re: Predict Your Score In The Man Utd Vs Arsenal Match by ituen(m): 7:22am On Apr 13, 2008
hehe grin grin grin grin grin grin

They did it last season. As a Chelsea fan, i dey do my own exorcism for here.

I know a very weak arsenal team is coming to OT. Make una no kill them oh.

But i still believe they can spring up surprises and catch u guys unaware
Re: Predict Your Score In The Man Utd Vs Arsenal Match by jgirl3: 7:28am On Apr 13, 2008
Well continue to believe. That's why you're on their side.
The very weak team coming to OT will become weaker even b4 the game. Just pray that the players don't all fake injury sha cheesy.

I believe that Man U will annihilate Arsenal completely. I'm going shopping for a red pair of shoes tomorrow when we win smiley
Re: Predict Your Score In The Man Utd Vs Arsenal Match by ituen(m): 7:48am On Apr 13, 2008
I will go check thier locker-room to see wat AW is up to.

We the Chelsea fans are praying for u guys to take tins easy with them.

A draw or arsenal win will benefit all 4 top position english teams
Re: Predict Your Score In The Man Utd Vs Arsenal Match by deola1(m): 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2008
it's a draw i bet
Re: Predict Your Score In The Man Utd Vs Arsenal Match by mavtrevor(m): 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2008
Buso4:

Manchester United will beat Arsenal but not with a wide margin as before because they are still mourning their Champions league exit, we wil beat them only 2-0 and the World Best, Christiano Ronaldo must score.

Haven't you noticed C ronaldo dont perform much against the so called big teams since he came to England? Lets watch out and see what happens, chelsea fans will be praying for a draw cos it will favour thier chances of going up the table.

Its Man utd Vs Arsenal, if you dont know, get it now that all Wenger has remaining to contest for now is the Premier league title so he is going to bring the best in him today, lets watch.
Re: Predict Your Score In The Man Utd Vs Arsenal Match by mavtrevor(m): 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2008
I guess the long awaited match is ended and Man utd won while Wenger lost and not Arsenal because my boys were wonderful out there.

As i said earlier, C ronaldo has never been good against big clubs, today is another manifestation of that.
Re: Predict Your Score In The Man Utd Vs Arsenal Match by 9ja4eva: 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2008
Manchester United 2

Arsenal 1

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Bartholemew Ogbeche? / Intermilan Ready To Offer Mikel £3.3million(shame On Mikel Condemners) / Nigerian Football Association Lied About Anichebe's Omission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.