Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

The Fear Of Losing Hubby Forces Mercy Johnson To Gym - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Fear Of Losing Hubby Forces Mercy Johnson To Gym (1169 Views)

Kim Kardashian Goes To Gym Without Bra And Panties / Mercy Johnson To Dedicate Daughter On April 28 / Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fear Of Losing Hubby Forces Mercy Johnson To Gym by Kaynee: 10:31am On Apr 18, 2013
Mercy, the nursing mother recently tweeted on her timeline that her husband has been calling her Orobo, singing Sound Suntan song to support his point.

As you are reading this, Mrs. Okojie, we learnt, is making effort to commence journey on weight loose exercise.

Make she do am small small o because she is still breastfeeding, after breastfeeding she can hit the gym to regain back her luscious shape. Nothing spoil.

Re: The Fear Of Losing Hubby Forces Mercy Johnson To Gym by Kaynee: 10:32am On Apr 18, 2013
But come to think of it she is very large o, e reach mek the husband call her orobo
Re: The Fear Of Losing Hubby Forces Mercy Johnson To Gym by Freiburger(m): 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2013
Some men just talk too much, wetin he dey call orobo na gold somewhere else.
Re: The Fear Of Losing Hubby Forces Mercy Johnson To Gym by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2013
Smart move.

Take your fat azz to the gym and save your marriage woman. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Fear Of Losing Hubby Forces Mercy Johnson To Gym by passionate88: 6:51pm On Apr 18, 2013
Freiburger: Some men just talk too much, wetin he dey call orobo na gold somewhere else.
e go b gold somwia else because dm neva chop am na, e get one film wey i watch na bruce willis and halle berry act am, when halle berry ask y bruce dey cheat on im beautiful wife d ansa she get na "show me a beautiful woman nd i will show u a man that's tired of f**king her", and na true.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Was Molested And Deflowered At Age 19 - An Interview With Afro-candy / Beyonce's 'uncle' Claims She Was Never Attracted To Jay Z / Tonto Dikeh’s Tweet About A 1st Class Graduate/ What She Should Have Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.