Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy (7301 Views)

FG Borrows N600bn Annually To Augment Staff Salaries, Says SGF / Dasuki Paid N850million Annually To U.S Firm For “security Advice” On Boko Haram / Nigeria Loses 6bn Dollars Annually To Crude Oil Theft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy by redsun(m): 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
ODUA_NEGRO:

your country?? its a no mans country....anyone. an own it. in fact they can displace you.

I called it that because that is what oyinbo said we should call it,an abode.It is just a place that people that can survive lives.
Re: Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy by dayokanu(m): 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2013
redsun:

If a man from ugada wants to farm on my father's land,i will give him a portion.And that is cooperation and business.And that is life,life is trade and barter.Even our own life itself is a commodity.

Farm on it is different from claiming ownership and he later tells you that your fathers land is "Any mans land"
Re: Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy by ODUANEGRO: 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2013
dayokanu:

Farm on it is different from claiming ownership and he later tells you that your fathers land is "Any mans land"

thats why i used the nigerian ownership as a "no man's country" that anyone , including somalians can own to illustrate for him......but he figured oyibo law can give him ownership of lagos.
Re: Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy by gratiaeo(m): 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2013
dayokanu:

I have paid more than everyone in your clan has ever done
Sorry boy, we're 2 big to be scam. What have that govt done for us to deserve out tax? good road, pipe borne water, health care, sound and conducive environment for education nor security. nothing! nothing!! nothing!!!
Re: Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy by bknight: 10:17pm On Apr 18, 2013
Its no longer d computer village it used to be. Its now phone village undecided
Re: Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy by dayokanu(m): 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2013
gratiaeo:
Sorry boy, we're 2 big to be scam. What have that govt done for us to deserve out tax? good road, pipe borne water, health care, sound and conducive environment for education nor security. nothing! nothing!! nothing!!!

Then relocate back to your state where your government would even clean your nyash after taking a dump

Abi na by force?

Lagos says pay your taxes. Either shape in or ship out
Re: Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy by gratiaeo(m): 10:49pm On Apr 18, 2013
dayokanu:

Then relocate back to your state where your government would even clean your nyash after taking a dump

Abi na by force?

Lagos says pay your taxes. Either shape in or ship out
From my post above, tell me two reasons why i should pay my tax to your govt that have failed woeful on their responsibility as a govt.
About relocating to east....
41"RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT
43 RIGHT TO ACQUIRED AND OWN IMMOVABLE PROPERTY" that's Nigeria constitution 4 u. You can as well educate your self more
Do i need to explain more
Re: Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy by dayokanu(m): 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2013
gratiaeo:
From my post above, tell me two reasons why i should pay my tax to your govt that have failed woeful on their responsibility as a govt.
About relocating to east....
41"RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT
43 RIGHT TO ACQUIRED AND OWN IMMOVABLE PROPERTY" that's Nigeria constitution 4 u. You can as well educate your self more
Do i need to explain more

Its the Law of the land

No one needs to explain to you the laws

Go to Saudi Arabia and ask why you cant kiss your wife in Public like in France, Or go to Malaysia and ask why you cant sell drugs like in Bolivia

Either you obey the law or ship out, Flout the law and your asss is toast in jail
Re: Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy by redsun(m): 11:10pm On Apr 18, 2013
dayokanu:

As long as he is yielding,he will remain an occupier.And if i am not capable enough to keep up,he might even encroach and take over my land and i wont do fvck all,because i am not able to keep up.

Nature is a continuous process of natural selection.Those that can't ride will be left behind,it doesn't matter whether they are "indigenes" or not
Re: Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 18, 2013
dayokanu:

Its the Law of the land

No one needs to explain to you the laws

Go to Saudi Arabia and ask why you cant kiss your wife in Public like in France, Or go to Malaysia and ask why you cant sell drugs like in Bolivia

Either you obey the law or ship out, Flout the law and your asss is toast in jail
Lol....... Are you joking? Which law are talking in Lagos state
Re: Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy by redsun(m): 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2013
ODUA_NEGRO:

thats why i used the nigerian ownership as a "no man's country" that anyone , including somalians can own to illustrate for him......but he figured oyibo law can give him ownership of lagos.

The only thing that can give me land in lagos is my business interest and i dont necessarily have to do business in lagos or have a land.But in the case of me wanting to,of course my money will buy me the land and no muderfucker is going to touch it without paying for it.
Re: Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 18, 2013
@ Ikenna351 what have he done to deserve your ban
In the spirit of fairness Unban gratiaeo aged
Re: Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy by ODUANEGRO: 6:25am On Apr 19, 2013
redsun:

The only thing that can give me land in lagos is my business interest and i dont necessarily have to do business in lagos or have a land.But in the case of me wanting to,of course my money will buy me the land and no muderfucker is going to touch it without paying for it.

many of you were duped by the constitution lying to you that you can own land in Lagos. You can only lease land in Lagos but you can own the real property erected on the land. even federal government that gave you the constitution have been in lagos since 1960 and owned properties all over lagos and have gone to court several times and lost the case of land ownership in lagos. ....much less a class of traders. where you go carry the case go, UN?
Re: Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy by achi4u(m): 9:28am On Apr 19, 2013
Sunehri_145: @ Ikenna351 what have he done to deserve your ban
In the spirit of fairness Unban gratiaeo aged
dat guy is not smillinggrin

He was given an absolute power to ban even if he doesnt like your "user name"grin

*Oga mod na play o dont ban me again maka ndu gi*
Re: Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 19, 2013
ODUA_NEGRO:

many of you were duped by the constitution lying to you that you can own land in Lagos. You can only lease land in Lagos but you can own the real property erected on the land. even federal government that gave you the constitution have been in lagos since 1960 and owned properties all over lagos and have gone to court several times and lost the case of land ownership in lagos. ....much less a class of traders. where you go carry the case go, UN?

See mugu talking.........
Back your argument with 'fact' "Onuku Hausa"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Will Not Increase Tax To Improve IGR - Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde / Kebbi Rep, Bello Yakubu Rejoins APC After Decamping To PDP Four Months Ago / "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.