Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,832 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Which State In The South-south Has Good Opportunities During The Service Year - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Which State In The South-south Has Good Opportunities During The Service Year (1142 Views)

Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? / Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which State In The South-south Has Good Opportunities During The Service Year by atlbj: 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2013
I am a prospective batch b 2013 corper. I want to knw which state in the south-south that has more opportunities. I studied agricultural economics by the. The opportunities cld be in line with my course of study but that's NT a major factor. Pls ur response is needed. Cheers!!
Re: Which State In The South-south Has Good Opportunities During The Service Year by atlbj: 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2013
I need advise ooooo!!! Make people talk naw
Re: Which State In The South-south Has Good Opportunities During The Service Year by Yseone(m): 9:57am On Apr 20, 2013
@OP I'm also a TeamB13 member....i tink Cally shld b ur choice...i also want to serve in south south bt Delta n Bayelsa r excluded in my plans.thanks
Re: Which State In The South-south Has Good Opportunities During The Service Year by atlbj: 10:54am On Apr 20, 2013
Yseone: @OP I'm also a TeamB13 member....i tink Cally shld b ur choice...i also want to serve in south south bt Delta n Bayelsa r excluded in my plans.thanks
thanks bro, was thinking bout cross river too but realised that the major thing that keeps attaching be there is having fun at the carnival. Been doing some research and got info that akwa ibom nt so bad. Why isn't delta and bayelsa outta ur equation??
Re: Which State In The South-south Has Good Opportunities During The Service Year by Yseone(m): 11:43am On Apr 20, 2013
Dnt just lyk the 2 states
Re: Which State In The South-south Has Good Opportunities During The Service Year by atlbj: 10:53pm On Apr 20, 2013
Yseone: Dnt just lyk the 2 states
kk
Re: Which State In The South-south Has Good Opportunities During The Service Year by Yseone(m): 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2013
@oops hv u made up ur mind on d state to serve? Wat's ur alma mata.....add me on fb with "Amihe Yseone Luiza" tnx
Re: Which State In The South-south Has Good Opportunities During The Service Year by ednut1(m): 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2013
ph is beta, ur eye go sooon open, nysc na waste of time, develops nting in u
Re: Which State In The South-south Has Good Opportunities During The Service Year by atlbj: 10:08pm On May 05, 2013
@ yseone, been busy. Gonna send the friend request right away !! @ ednut, aint ph expensive?? We all knw that nysc is a waste of time but we can make the best of it wif a positive attitude and wif eyes and ears opened for opportunities that cld be beneficiary. Cheers!!

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Online Revalidation N R / Why Do Corp Members So Much Interested In Camp-fire-night? / NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2016 Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.