Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,014 members, 7,803,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World (17550 Views)

Ezekwesili At The Time 100 Gala In New York. Buhari, Shekau, Adichie Skip It / Top 10 Most Influential Bloggers In Nigeria ;) / Chimamanda, Omotola, Don Jazzy, Psquare Named 100 Most Influential Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by VirginFinder: 11:48am On Apr 19, 2013
Her name is on the frontpage of the magazine! OMG!!

O my dear Omotola.God has been faithful.

Keep making we Yorubas and all Nigerians proud just like Fernandez,Mike Adenuga, dBanj etc.

I am so delighted.Congratulations.

I am proud to be Yoruba.

Wishing all you mockers and haters safe journey to hell!!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by thelastPope(m): 11:52am On Apr 19, 2013
Okija_juju:

Its not like that this time..

I want to know what would make Omosexy influencial?

These news houses just print what they like. A top 100 most influential people without Lionel Messi and Christiano ronaldo? very funny.

If Omotola goes to MUSON center today, can she fill it up? How is she influential? And it isnt just her but most of the people on that list cant even influence their towns and villages. I am not a nollywood fan but I can tell you any day that Mama G or Aki and Paw Paw will pull 10 times more crowd than Omotola. This is why I never take awards seriously. They are all arrangee.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 19, 2013
Omotola making the list of the influential people in the world is going to increase the relationship between Nigeria and other countries and the relationship between organizations that sponsor movies to improve the production of movies. hope so!
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by TableLeg(m): 11:53am On Apr 19, 2013
BULLCRAP!
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by Itsalphaa(m): 11:55am On Apr 19, 2013
Okija_juju: How is Omotola influencial please?!

I know shes a hot MILF, and Actress and has that God awful reality T.V show, but again, how is she influencial?!
asin...mayb derz anoda defn of influential we dunno about, hwz she influential. Even balloteli?li na?....dir list z jst a joke

1 Like

Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 19, 2013

I know shes a hot MILF, and Actress and has that God awful reality T.V show, but again, how is she influencial?!

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by ajanaku2(m): 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2013
gysl1973: Please who is Omotola, what is Jalade-Ekeinde?

She's a Professor of Molecular Genetics at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA...

1 Like

Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by kagel: 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2013
sexymoma: Wetin mek am influencial o undecided undecided undecided
Hope say dis woman neva join Illuminati sha cos d names wey i dey c, hmmm Butter fly dey ma belle o i wan tok.
shebi they invited her during the last grammy award, hehehe! sow your life to devil and gain famous
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by buklan4realyah(f): 12:20pm On Apr 19, 2013
gysl1973: Please who is Omotola, what is Jalade-Ekeinde?

u nd google dey fight? if no,go ask google
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by cantell(m): 12:20pm On Apr 19, 2013

Abeg helep me ask o!
Ronaldo, Messi weren't on that list yet Omotola's name found its way there.
How much did she pay or rather who did she lobby to make the list?
Me sef wan make the list!

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by kmanning: 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2013
Congrats. She worth it.
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by Odafe77: 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2013
Why is Gen. Mohammadu Buhari not in the list? Somebody who contested for election three, and is preparing for the fouth one, is he not influencial?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by merengue: 12:24pm On Apr 19, 2013
thelastPope:

These news houses just print what they like. A top 100 most influential people without Lionel Messi and Christiano ronaldo? very funny.

If Omotola goes to MUSON center today, can she fill it up? How is she influential? And it isnt just her but most of the people on that list cant even influence their towns and villages. I am not a nollywood fan but I can tell you any day that Mama G or Aki and Paw Paw will pull 10 times more crowd than Omotola. This is why I never take awards seriously. They are all arrangee.

Honest to God, you took the words right out of my mouth. What criteria was used in making this list? Besides, are they saying Omotola is as influential as say Messi, Ronaldo, Blatter, Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, even the vulgar waste of space called Kim Kardashian to mention a few? I strongly suspect there was a quota formula employed to make the list seem as diverse and as representative as possible and they needed a female African, hence Omotola's name.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by merengue: 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2013
~vicky~:
Omotola making the list of the influential people in the world is going to increase the relationship between Nigeria and other countries and the relationship between organizations that sponsor movies to improve the production of movies. hope so!

I like you bros, you have jokes.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by merengue: 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2013
Virgin Finder: Her name is on the frontpage of the magazine! OMG!!

O my dear Omotola.God has been faithful.

Keep making we Yorubas and all Nigerians proud just like Fernandez,Mike Adenuga, dBanj etc.

I am so delighted.Congratulations.

I am proud to be Yoruba.

Wishing all you mockers and haters safe journey to hell!!

Since when is success transmitted by tribal affinity? And how is Fernandez a success? Get a life ASAP, your idiocy should not be allowed to enter the month of May otherwise it may become a life long affliction.

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by WizPrince1(m): 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2013
mikeyhernadez: Be what you wanna be and you Won't Let yourself down. That's the Principle I live on.Congratulations to the likes of :-
Mario Ballotelli
Malaila Yousoufani
Frank Ocean
Miguel
But where is Jose Mourinho,Lionel Messi,Andreas Iniesta,Pep Guardiola,Cristiano Ronaldo?
Even Jacob Zuma,Goodluck Jonathan,TB Joshua,Usain Bolt and Christien Amanpour, 2face,D'banj are not on the list.
[b]You Have A Point Here... I Agree with you[b]

1 Like

Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2013

even when its written very clearly, u still couldnt spell influential yet you are asking how someone became influential....drop dah phone go skul abeg
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by Afam4eva(m): 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2013
Now, this has got to be a joke. It seems the the word "Influential" has changed in meaning. If the had awarded her the best actress, it would have been understandable because that is subjective. But being influential means commaning a huge followership and respect and i don't think Omotola will make top 50 of the most influential people in Nigeria. But i will give her the benefit of the doubt and find out the criteria that these people use...Btw, can someone tell me which Nigerian artiste has the largest Twitter or Facebook followership. Something in me tells me that that was the criteria used. I hope not sha.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by ZN2: 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2013
^ Shocking isn't it?

You're closer to the algorithm used.
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by valencia25(m): 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
mikeyhernadez: Be what you wanna be and you Won't Let yourself down. That's the Principle I live on.Congratulations to the likes of :-
Mario Ballotelli
Malaila Yousoufani
Frank Ocean
Miguel
But where is Jose Mourinho,Lionel Messi,Andreas Iniesta,Pep Guardiola,Cristiano Ronaldo?
Even Jacob Zuma,Goodluck Jonathan,TB Joshua,Usain Bolt and Christien Amanpour, 2face,D'banj are not on the list.
Ans: Jose Mourinho,Lionel Messi,Andreas Iniesta, Cristiano Ronaldo are currently in spain
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by stanswiss10(m): 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
I must be on dis list some day
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
valencia25:
Ans: Jose Mourinho,Lionel Messi,Andreas Iniesta, Cristiano Ronaldo are currently in spain
Are they not human beings?
balotelli is currently in italy and xi jinping is currently in china...GET IT??
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
Lilimax: If Pope Francis is there, why is Pastor E.O. Adegboye not there . Does he not have influence? I doubt the list tongue What is the yardstick for chosing these ones angry.
am a redeemer but that do not mean I should call bread chicken,the pope is known all over the world by billions of people and has influenced their lives in their own understanding of influence most especially the catholics,na for nigeria E.A adeboye is more influencial but in the world I no go lie ooo na pope dey influencial pass ooo,incase you think am wrong abeg just go and get an oxford dictionary and check the meaning of influential.
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2013
ajanaku2:

She's a Professor of Molecular Genetics at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA...
Please don't kill me with laughter
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by brownlord: 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2013
~Bluetooth:

People are going places and known worldwide,you are here hating and asking foolish questions.better do something useful with your life so you can be recognised in your village !

Infared r u mad? Wht hv u achieved in the whole of ur miserable life than to sit in front of a computer going from thread to thread like a typical yahoo boy who just acquired laptop, idiot
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by Wisdom89(m): 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2013
E gud say 1 off we own dey dia sha abi na lie i yan.
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2013
brownlord:

Infared r u mad? Wht hv u achieved in the whole of ur miserable life than to sit in front of a computer going from thread to thread like a typical yahoo boy who just acquired laptop, idiot

??

Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by Lilimax(f): 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2013
money-hungry :

U DON DEY MAD ABI?
Must you abuse someone to just to air your view. Go get a life please.
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by Dede1(m): 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2013
Anything coming out of liberal organizations in Europe or USA, whether it is TIME MAGAZINE or NOBEL PRIZE crap, does not worth lamb dung. The main purpose of such nonsense is to promote mental lapse on Africans and perpetuate colonial interest.
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by OAM4J: 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2013

She made it under the category of Icons. Sentiments aside she is an Icon. If we are to nominate a face for Nollywood for 2012/2013, it surely will be between her, Genevieve and Tonto Dikeh. But lately Genevieve seems not to have been doing much in the news.
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by Rolahun(f): 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2013
haba!! can't u at least study something b4 u comment? she's listed among d Icon ain't it pasted boldly? Gbafogae joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EXPOSED: Bathroom Photo & Video Of UNIBEN Girls Leaked Online By Roomate / Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage / Meet The World's Smallest Girl, Charlotte Garside At Just 68cm Tall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.