Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World - Entertainment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World (17553 Views)

Ezekwesili At The Time 100 Gala In New York. Buhari, Shekau, Adichie Skip It / Top 10 Most Influential Bloggers In Nigeria ;) / Chimamanda, Omotola, Don Jazzy, Psquare Named 100 Most Influential Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by Policewoman(f): 11:12pm On Apr 19, 2013
Omotola is not even influential in her state, talk less of Yorubaland, talk less of Nigeria, talk less of Africa. Those guys got their info WRONG.
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by gitfmomurla: 12:55am On Apr 20, 2013
Hello,
How is everything with you As I whisper my prayer today I went into search for a trust friendship I picked interest on you when i saw your profile and decided to contact you,I believe God have a purpose.I will be glad if you respond immediately at my email address (healingodion@yahoo.co.uk)I will also tell you more about myself and my pictures please kindly accept my request
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by Flygeriansteve: 1:24am On Apr 20, 2013
This got me checking my dictionary for the meaning of 'influential'
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by jess5(f): 1:30am On Apr 20, 2013
Afam4eva: Now, this has got to be a joke. It seems the the word "Influential" has changed in meaning. If the had awarded her the best actress, it would have been understandable because that is subjective. But being influential means commaning a huge followership and respect and i don't think Omotola will make top 50 of the most influential people in Nigeria. But i will give her the benefit of the doubt and find out the criteria that these people use...Btw, can someone tell me which Nigerian artiste has the largest Twitter or Facebook followership. Something in me tells me that that was the criteria used. I hope not sha.

Maybe this thread will give you a little bit of understanding to how much follower-ship she can pull smileyhttps://www.nairaland.com/1191529/omotola-becomes-first-nigerian-celeb
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by jess5(f): 1:45am On Apr 20, 2013
gitfmomurla: Hello,
How is everything with you As I whisper my prayer today I went into search for a trust friendship I picked interest on you when i saw your profile and decided to contact you,I believe God have a purpose.I will be glad if you respond immediately at my email address (healingodion@yahoo.co.uk)I will also tell you more about myself and my pictures please kindly accept my request

Yahoo, Yahoo on Nairaland? grin
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by ikweremilitant: 2:47am On Apr 20, 2013
sheedy407: I just saw omotola on d list,wow,she try
so its fine now becos she is yoruba,its no longer a fake pronouncement abi but if its someone frm other tribe sometin must be wrong with d ranking
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 20, 2013
I WILL LIKE TO EXPOSE NAIRALAND FOR SOME ILLEGAL PRACTICES! DID YOU KNOW THIS GADAMN WEBSITE SHARES YOUR INFORMATION WITH FACE-BOOK,GOOGLE-ANALYTICS, AND BELLANAIJA.COM WHITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION? IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME DOWNLOAD A FIREFOX TOOL CALLED COLLUSION....HERE IS A SNAP SHOT OF ALL THE SITES NAIRALAND SHARES YOUR INFO WITH WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION....

Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by Gudnews1(m): 8:17am On Apr 20, 2013
sheedy407: Dis is a very fake news.how come Tonto Dike is not on d list?
Can smbdy ask dis drimer 2wake up pls... Toto wil never evn b in d nigerian 100 most influential. U think say na pesin weh u lyk dey enta d list?
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by Gudnews1(m): 8:21am On Apr 20, 2013
Okija_juju: How is Omotola influencial please?!

I know shes a hot MILF, and Actress and has that God awful reality T.V show, but again, how is she influencial?!
The only ansa i hv 2dat is dat nigeria is a grt nation, dey jst thot of hw we cnt b in d list, so dey cary omotola compensate us, very simple! If nt, who dash am influence?
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by Memphis357(m): 11:36pm On Apr 20, 2013
Okija_juju: How is Omotola influencial please?!

I know shes a hot MILF, and Actress and has that God awful reality T.V show, but again, how is she influencial?!
Beats me beyond my imagination.
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by Vansnickers: 5:58am On Apr 21, 2013
engineerd: I WILL LIKE TO EXPOSE NAIRALAND FOR SOME ILLEGAL PRACTICES! DID YOU KNOW THIS GADAMN WEBSITE SHARES YOUR INFORMATION WITH FACE-BOOK,GOOGLE-ANALYTICS, AND BELLANAIJA.COM WHITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION? IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME DOWNLOAD A FIREFOX TOOL CALLED COLLUSION....HERE IS A SNAP SHOT OF ALL THE SITES NAIRALAND SHARES YOUR INFO WITH WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION....

Front Page Please! cheesy cheesy
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by Juan65: 7:59am On Apr 21, 2013
Lilimax: If Pope Francis is there, why is Pastor E.O. Adegboye not there . Does he not have influence? I doubt the list tongue What is the yardstick for chosing these ones angry.
mr man who is pastor Adegboye, do you think this is a child's play? GO AND SLEEP.
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by styv(m): 8:53am On Apr 21, 2013
Icons Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Actress, singer, philanthropist, 34 By Richard Corliss April 18, 2013. The world’s most productive English-language film industry is not Hollywood but Nollywood. The teeming Nigerian cinema grinds out some 2,500 movies a year, mostly direct-to-DVD quickies mixing melodrama, music and an evangelical Christian spin. (Think Bollywood via Tyler Perry.) Employing a million Nigerians, Nollywood enthralls millions more who come for the thrills, the uplift and the artful agitations of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde — the Queen of Nollywood. Called OmoSexy by her fans, she has made 300 or so features, from the 1996 Mortal Inheritance to the 2010 superproduction Ijé, shot partly on location in Los Angeles. Married to an airline pilot she wed on a flight from Lagos to Benin, Jalade-Ekeinde brings a juggler’s
grace to her roles as actress, singer, reality-show star, mother of four and philanthropist (the Omotola Youth Empowerment Programme). Success hasn’t spoiled Africa’s most renowned leading lady. Rather than going Hollywood, Omotola wants to stay Nollywood.

time100.time.com/2013/04/18/time-100/slide/all/#/2013/04/18/time-100/slide/omotola-jalade-ekeinde/?&_suid=1366530602992012985271479504512
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by Lilimax(f): 8:52am On Apr 22, 2013
Juan65: mr man who is pastor Adegboye, do you think this is a child's play? GO AND SLEEP.
Pastor Adegboye if G.O of Redeemed Christian Church Of God world wide. For your information, I am not a Redeeem member. How Omotola influenced and is still influencing you beats my imagination. Think about that since it's no Child's play.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by Lilimax(f): 8:55am On Apr 22, 2013
Policewoman: Omotola is not even influential in her state, talk less of Yorubaland, talk less of Nigeria, talk less of Africa. Those guys got their info WRONG.
It got me thinking as well of the meaning of influential again. The yardstick for choosing this people is beyond me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EXPOSED: Bathroom Photo & Video Of UNIBEN Girls Leaked Online By Roomate / Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage / Meet The World's Smallest Girl, Charlotte Garside At Just 68cm Tall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.