Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (331863 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by LoreTemi1(f): 7:23am On Jul 22, 2013
@pikinmama,I have sent u the mail.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 8:55am On Jul 22, 2013
Goldenbaby: @All, am bitter and frustrated, don't know when this phase will pass away from my life, please I want you all to pray and ask God to show me his mercies, ask God to forgive me all my sins (for I am a great sinner),let me not be led into temptation in this condition am facing.. Please my fellow mamas and papas always put me in your prayers, could have loved to go for the deliverance,but I can't cause of some issues of facing right now,wish am in lag.

my sister, the beautiful thing we all learnt from this servant Vic, is, acknowledging our sins and also asking for forgiveness of sin from the Lord all the time. 1 John 1v8-10 tells it all. The devil is fund of pushing the children of God beyond the wall, so that they can fall and he will go and accuse them before God --Rev 12V10. So no matter how he makes u fall, remember that the mercy of the Lord endureth for ever, and by his grace we have a servant of God who is interceding on our behalf, then the Lord will surely forgive and see you through.

My dear Goldenbaby, leave it for God, dont bother urself.

@All that are going for this week deliverance session pls try and write the list below and ask God to attend to everyone because BFP is a must for every one in this thread, IJN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 9:07am On Jul 22, 2013
Goldenbaby it is well with you in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 9:51am On Jul 22, 2013
@Sotum2 printing names is a good idea pliz do it for us who can't be there
@Godsent thank you for all that you do
@pikinmama for all the work u do I speak deutronomy 28v1-13 over you
@Goldenbaby God is bigger than what u facing right now and satan is a small boy that is why God sent angel Michael to kick him out of heaven it is well with u
@ all mamas and papas yo testimony is around the corner keep expecting it
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 10:19am On Jul 22, 2013
@Parisienne,Sotum,Tundeseun,Ada40,Bolenlevivian and Ruth, I thank you all for your prayers and encouragement,Amen to all your Prayers..am better and strong now after reading all your post and bible quotations,may God bless you all.. I know that God almighty is bigger than all my problem, I just want to forget thinking about it and leave it for God to handle.
@Pikinmama,all the pic I normally unload is always down,below the words I use to post, I don't and haven't thought on how to make it come up so that i can write below it,na the moderators go know about that.
@Parisienne,you are welcome to this thread and thanks for those pics.
@All,I love you all....

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 10:58am On Jul 22, 2013
@all pls can we stop this quoting of very long posts? I find it tedious having to stroll down for long to finally c d person's comment. Just my suggestion tho.
@Pikinmama, but what can make sperm that is thick become watery when coming out from d vjj?
@Goldenbaby, the Lord will give you victory in whatever you are going thru. But u dont ignore it and ecpect it to go away, it just continue building up. If you cant go for deliverance, then pray!! God has given us authority over d power of d enemy. Servant Vic will always say, u fight fire with fire. He will say, 'pray like a wounded lion'. If u cant go for deliverance, call him and ask him to give u prayer points dat applies to ur problem. You are in my prayers, take care.
@Godsent, thanks for post. Pls am sending u a a mail.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:08am On Jul 22, 2013
Prayer for everyone here::::::
**Father, make a way for me to pay off my debts and grant me the wisdom to live within my means. Let me never have cause to borrow again.

**Lord, let the love between You and me be so strong that we become inseparable

**Father, by Your finger, let every battle against my life be silenced permanently

**Father, have mercy on me in any way I have disobeyed You. Please, never change Your original plan for my life

**Father, in my life and situation, make good things a daily event

**Pray for those in trouble, who have run to the wrong places for solution, to be redirected to where their solutions are.

@Uteh, thanks so much and Amen to your prayers,may God bless you..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by LoreTemi1(f): 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
@Goldenbaby,Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pikinmama: 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
@Pikinmama, I no go frustrate again oooo,and will never in this life Amen. Thanks for your info. Pls,hoping drinking Amstel Malt is not bad? Heard it has low or no sugar.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pikinmama: 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
@pikinmama, lol at eating eba in d night. I used to xperience dat before. But God has intervened thru divine direction now and it has stopped. I have seen d finger of God, now am waiting to c his hands. Thanks for d prayers, will mail u now.
@Goldenbaby, you are welcome.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by olivia3d: 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
My dear brodas and sisters i greet u All in Jesus name. I have not been posting o becos i didnt have anything new. I have not been able to go to lag for servant vic deliverance but i was able to go somewhere else near me. I have received lots of revelation since then and i trully beleive and have been conViced without doubt that unfruitfulness is not natural and it is from the evil one. My eyes have now been opened and i know dat God is not to be blamed in dis matter. What we all need now is unceasing prayers until our situation changes.let us continue to call on the Almighty Elshadai until this evil presence is destroyed from our homes.
GoD answers prayers,He is a merciful God and He will never change.
I believe our testimony is now and we will all rejoice in the presence of the most high God very very soon.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mamaoge: 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2013
@All who have attended Servant Vic's deliverance session,I have this question for you please, I have been booked for this week's Thursday morning deliverance and I ought to go to work after the event. My question is, 'should I go with a change of clothing, thinking of the possibility of becoming dirty afterwards? You know its common with people undergoing deliverance to possibly fall and roll on the floor and thereby get dirty from head to toe. So please let someone answer my question so I won't have to go back home to change my cloth as I should not appear at my office looking dirty. Thank you as you respond.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2013
Good morning my fellow memebers, i just want to post address of servant vic deliverance ministry for the benefit of those that want to go for the deliverance this month. The address is: 5, Idowu close, off second powerline(by plaza junction) sango Ota, ogun State. i hope it help, our bfp is neer in Jesus name,

i do not know where to start my testimonies every thing is just happening double-double since after my deliverance, it is as if i just got married newly, and every day is honeymoon. this kind Godooooo i never see your type oooo this kind Godoo blessed be thy holy name!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mamaoge: 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
@Ada, I'm very happy for you o, may your testimonies remain permanent in Jesus might name. Amen.

Since you've been there, please be kind enough to answer my question above. Thank you. kiss
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2013
@mamaoge, go with extra clothing cos if the Holy ghost fire begin to burn your problem and given you ur heart desire you may fall down, when i went there water was just gushing out of my vjeevjee, as if they open tap, and i quickly went to the back and put my face towel down there before shit will happen in public since that time no hotness of belly,this is just one among my multiple testimonies.praiseeeeee the Lord.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mamaoge: 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
Lol @ poo happening in public place grin
Okay then, thanks for this vital info. I shall go armed with extra clothing wink.
God bless you real good.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
@ All, I will want u people to have it as sent by Servant Vic, from Oshodi or anywhere, enter a bus to Sango Ota, Stop at last bus stop, under bridge, ask of Ijoko Road, and stop by plaza junction, u will see indomie signboard, walk to your right hand, ask No 5, Idowu Close, off second powerline, or u ask the vulcanizer at the signboard or any body for direction to Idowu Close.

I Wish you all,a pleasant deliverance session and I know when you come back u come back with a testimony, but pls remember to be in spirit, because God is a spirit and those that want to see his hand must worship him in spirit and in truth.

PLS LET US REMEMBER THE NAMES OF THOSE WHO CAN NOT MAKE IT THIS MONTH BECAUSE OF ONE PROBLEM OR THE OTHER, LET GOD STILL SHOW HIS MERCY UPON THEM, PLS PUT IT AMONG UR PRAYER POINT AND GOD WILL SURELY BLESS U.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by LoreTemi1(f): 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
@all,pls concerning the blessed water,should I go there with a bottle of water or I will get one when I get there. Thanks
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
@tunde, go with d big ragolis or eva bottled water d one they sell for N100. Also go with a bottle of Goya olive oil. May u and others going never return back d same and may,God will meet you all at d points of ur needs in Jesus name.
@Ada40, thank God for ur numerous testimonies.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by LoreTemi1(f): 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
@uteh, thanks and amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 9:09am On Jul 24, 2013
@ Uteh, Amenoooooooooooooooooo
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 9:17am On Jul 24, 2013
@ Uteh, Amen to ur prayers, my bible and my bag for tomorrow journey is ready, I will be putting on legis under my skirt, in case of any manifestation from my so called spiritual husband that must die by fire by force IJN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 9:26am On Jul 24, 2013
Yesoo, my sister all spiritual husband and wives must die IJN

Can u imagine, I am having the same challenge with my husband(Foolish spiritual husband that did not pay bride pass and having intercourse children of the most high God. I know i am not going to come back the same person, because only the 3days fasting, spiritual husband / wife don hide themselves. God is really using Servant Vic. may God protect him, IJN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 9:43am On Jul 24, 2013
I once had those spiritual setbacks before but when I attended the Deliverance session, things turned around for good, just tell God that anything that has been troubling u should follow u by fire by force to the deliverance ground, I assure you, you will come back to this thread to testify of how faithful our God is.--Best of luck to you

@All that are going, with DH, do not think it is a big and beautiful church. Just be there and ask God to show mercy on you and attend to you.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by talk2chichi: 9:44am On Jul 24, 2013
Nice one, I love this, we need to be spiritually upto date not only in the area of childlessness, but in all area of our life.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by talk2chichi: 9:53am On Jul 24, 2013
God's sent:
Hello everyone,

I wanted to start this tread for anyone trying to conceive and always have bad dreams, gone are the days when barrenness was always blamed on the women alone, that is why i said anyone,

This tread is also open for anybody that is facing spiritual problem like having strange dreams i.e, having sexual intercourse, eating in the dream, seeing masquerade chasing you in the dream picking rotten fruits, buying dried fish, wearing a torn cloth dogs bit you in the dream somebody collecting fruits i have already picked in my dream etc. when i used to have these kind of dreams

i thought is just an ordinary dream until i started looking for fruit of the womb and met a Servant of God who told me the negetive rolls bad dreams plays in one's life. and God used him to deliver me it was when i stopped having those dreams after deliverance that i conceived after 7 and half years of barenness. Dear reader as you join me to rejoice over my victory over barrenness may you and everything around you become fruitful and bring fort fruits in Jesus name. if i had not given birth in this marriage, hmmmm i would have been a big loser. dear reader!! my situation was worse than what you can immagine.
dear reader!!! murder/suicide neerly happen but thank God for a great servant of God i call him small but mighty servant of God. cos the ministry's building is not beautified but demons are beign destroyed there. God used him to deliver me. i have to use this medium to tell the world am not advertising him, but am advertising the works of God my life.

Be informed that it will be difficult to conceive and bring fort baby/babies if you are having these bad dreams while trying to conceive, cos, if the spiritual is cleared, then the physical will perfectly manifest. You need to monitor your dream when you are trying or you have tried to conceive without success. I have all round experience, when it comes to barrenness and how to conquer barrenness my dear fellow nairalanders and couples trying to conceive nothing move until you move it.

Seeking for medical help when trying is very good and very important but in a situation where by you tried what others did to get it medically, but you” no success, then is very important you engage the spiritual,
As you seek for the spiritual be mindful of where you go and what you do spiritually to have your BFP
I God’s sent have been through it all medically but my breakthrough came when I engage the spiritual with the right prophet in the right place.

I actually tried to testify and narrate my journey of barrenness and how I finally conceived in TTC tread but some people there did not allow me cos they felt I came to advertise a particular servant of God Servant Vic whom God use to see me through to becoming a mother, without collecting money from me. And out of excitement I put his phone number cos I wanted to let them know what I did spiritually to conceive for them to try cos I know the pain that barren women goes through in the hands of fake prophet but since I met a true servant of God whom God used for me without given him kobo after I have built a church with dh for a fake pastor (long story though) I felt they need to hear, but instead of them to understand me and try him. They gave me the insult of my life Some of the posters called me a scammer, some said I am not a woman they said all manners of things there but I give God the glory for making some of them who later testified that the man is truly a man of God. And I know their testimony is nearer than before. Because, I know the hell and heart brake I went through before God directed me through my hairdresser to servant Vic whom God use to wipe away barrenness in my life. Dear reader, it is not the man of God that will get you pregnant but we apply the spiritual to achieve the physical.

Some times cos we neglected the spiritual, that is why you see people trying to conceive for a very long time, without success, sometimes you see people that have tried ivf TEN TIMES without success, I knew a medical doctor, his wife is also a medical doctor but they have no child, and they are getting old, the question is does it mean they don’t know medicine or they don’t know these new technologies that aids barren couples to conceive nowadays? Of course they know and they have tried it several times but it did not work, but because they have not engaged the spiritual, which is “DELIVERANCE ” that is why the situation remains the same.

When all my HSG lab result said missing fallopian tubes, I said no problem, cos I planned and save for ivf, I actually saved against multiple IVF tries but when all the ivf clinics said am not a good candidate for ivf, and suggested adoption, that was when it occurred to me that am in a tight corner in this journey of barrenness then when I tried adoption and it did not work. I thought God has forsaken me people thought am crazy, some said I have entered into a demonic covenant that had given me riches and made me a barren, my friends who are happily married with children began to see me as a failure they celebrated their children’s birthday without informing me, some that manage to tell me tells me the way you will tell a witch that your child is celebrating birthday, but today I am a mother by God’s grace.

Have you notice that couples that really love themselves are the ones that suffers barrenness most?
Just check out those couples that normally fight you see them bearing children like bedbug
Reason, because there are powers of darkness that hate peaceful marriages so they use barrenness to scatter the marriage.
Now tell me what are you doing medically/ spiritually to conquer this ugly and shameful situation called barrenness?
Are you among the barren women who fold their hands saying we are waiting for miracle to happen?

Are you the barren woman that engage yourself on self medication?

Are you the barren woman that think God does not answer prayer cos u have been praying and yet you could not conceive? And you think conception can never happen?

Are you the barren woman / man that people have advice to try outside and commit adultery or marry another to have a child?

Are you among the barren women who spend their hard earned money on “iyalagbo medicin”? (herbal men/women)

Are you among the barren women who have started saving into a secret bank account that your DH does not know about cos somebody advice you to do so, incase your dh chase you out of the marriage or divorce you or get himself another wife?

Are you among the barren women that visits the witch doctors to tie dh so that he will not marry another wife?

Are you among the barren women that people advice you to stop thinking and stop planning on how you can get pregnant?

Are you the barren woman that people advices you to invest more on fashion and cosmetics to attract dh, so that he can forget about your childlessness?

Are you the barren woman that peeps into your husband’s phone calls or text messages?

Are you the barren woman that wish your wealthy dh to become poor so that he will not think of marrying another woman?

Are you the barren woman that keep narrating your sad situation to families and friends?

COME IN HERE COS THERE IS A MORE BETTER MEDICAL / SPIRITUAL WAY TO MANAGE BARRENESS UNTIL YOU OVERCOME AND CARRY YOUR OUN CHILD/CHILDREN.

There may be someone who are looking for prophecy instead of solution or deliverance be informed that i God's sent neglected and lost my lovely mother to the cold hands of death due to fake prophesy, by a fake man of God. dear reader go for Deliverance dont look for prophesy cos it will make you to lose or desert your innocent loved ones. i have more to tell you just come in here.
I love this, keep it up, thanks a lot.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 24, 2013
May there be mighty out pouring of testimonies in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2013
waooo!@talk2chichi, please who are you? how did you read my mind? for the past few weeks i have been thinking how i can bring this first page forward so that people that just join this thread will know what the thread is all about, but i never had the chance, i have logged in several time and logged out without doing it cos there was no chance, and you just did it. i sincerely thank you with my whole heart for doing this, may the Almighty God move your heart desire foward to your destination may every good thing that you need come fort to you now in Jesus name or in Allah's name any one you believe God is one. you are well come to this graet thread of conquarors i appreciate.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
Good afternoon fruitful,beautiful and blessed people, i decided to come in here this eafternoon to wish every one that is going for deliverance at Christ Chosen Tabernacle, total deliverance. Please i beg you in the name of God/Allah, go there with your sincere heart, tell God that thing that brought you there, if there is any body that has openly tell you or show you that he or she is responsible for your plight, do not fight the person or quarrel with the person, just white the person's name in a sheet of paper and as they are praying fire for fire prayer place it on the floor of the deliverance ground, do not pray that the person should die but declare open disgrace on that person, and pray that the person's evil intention in your life should be destroy by the power of God in that deliverance ground.

Pray that any demon that is incharge of your problem should follow you to that deliverance ground, cos i noticed that some evil forces that know that you are going to servant vic minisrty will run away, and wait until you come back and commit sin so that they can enter you again, but if they follow you to that ministry i bet you they will not live to tell the story in their kingdom. cos if evil forces or monitoring spirit has dealt with you before you will know what am saying here,cos they know where the fire of God can destroy them. my experience how i wish you will understand that this infertility/ frustration/ drinking medicine without result,quitting marriage cos of barreness, is not the WILL of God in our life. Jerremiah:29 verse 11. Exodus:23.25-26.
Go for your deliverance and come back here with multiple testimonies Amen/Amin.
pls go there with fasting ignore any distraction that will make you to sin with ur mouth or by action. I WILL BE FASTING WITH YOU PEOPLE TILL 2PM ON THURSDAY, COS I WANT FAST RESULT OF TESTIMONIE IN YOUR LIVES. I WAS ONECE BARREN BUT NOW THAT AM FREED I NEED TO MY JOIN MY FAITH TO FREE OTHERS, FROM ALL ROUND BARRENESS, COS SERVANT VIC SAID THAT WE ARE SAVED TO SAVE OTHERS.

@redeeemersave dear, may Our Redeemer save you in Jesus name. it is very important that you go for deliverance with your hubby, cos infertility issue should not be one onesided Medically and Spiritually. it takes two to tangle,for Goliat to die it took the following: God, David, the catterpult and the stone to bring Goliath down to his grave. but go first get the blessed water, mix it with his drinking water mix it with his bathing water, and gradually talk him into going for the deliverance session next month,cos if you think you know his fatrher and mother very well,you don't know his grand mother and grand father or his great-grand-ma and great-grand-father very well. (i learn this word from Servant vic. about unknown sins of our parents)
do not force your hubby so that you will not spoil the show use the wify pattern, if you do nto know how to form cry while trying to convince dh, let me know i will teach you, my key to success. God has been using servant vic prayers and blessed water to melt the heart of hard/harsh husbands and renew their love as if they just met newly, i have so many testimonies like that in my email.

@Rute, i want you to know that distance is not a barrier there is a testimony in my email box about someone in Uk that Got delivered through prayer on phone with servant vic,
another one said the anointing oil he blessed for him on phone showed light one night and he called somebody to witness the light that appeared in the olive oil in the night, and he just got a new job, new apartment and new life he also stop mastorbation which he could not stop for years and he has surrendered to God. All glory to God the doer of good.

@manoda, how are you? pls. come in and say hi to us here, we love you we mis you so much.

@Folarsimbi, how are you please keep maintaining you breakthroughs by following the instructions that servant vic gave you,cos the best is yet to come your way, your house will not contain the kind of all round blessings, you may not understand this now. Let me tell you there is no body that went to that man for prayers and later saw Jesus in their dream, that did not have great outpour of Blessings. i have some people i have directed to that deliverance ministry including me,that had that revelation of seeing Jesus and now our lives has a great turn around.

THANKS FOR READING.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2013
@Godsent thank you for yo encouragement I have joined in the fast and surprise! Surprise! my husband is fasting too God is faithfull and another thing my husband got a pay increase since I started connecting to Servant Vic so that's financial bfp guys
Those prayers u all post I take them seriously
@all I love you all you are my brothers and sisters when my God overthows this barreness I will send a vedio testimony that I promise

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Value Of A Good Name"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.