Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (331853 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:09am On Jul 24, 2016
IT WILL BE EASY

“So he arose and went to Zarephath. And when he came to the gate of the city, behold, the widow woman was there gathering of sticks: and he called to her, and said, Fetch me, I pray thee, a little water in a vessel, that I may drink.”
(1 Kings 17: 10)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

Prior to our Focal Scripture, God told Elijah to go to Zarephath where He had commanded a widow to feed Elijah. Besides speaking of Zarephath and the widow who would feed Elijah, God did not mention any specifics. God did not give the address of the woman, and He didn’t give any physical description.

As Elijah entered the gate of the city, the woman was already there, gathering what she would use to prepare food. Elijah did not need to waste time and efforts before he saw the woman; he found her so easily without asking questions. Whereas it would be difficult to locate someone in a strange land, for Elijah, it was an unusually simple task.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: your mission shall be simple. You will make uncommon achievements with ease; you will find your desired opportunities with ease; you will hit your targets with ease; your transition to your next level will happen with ease; your elevation will be easy and simple; what others struggle for will come to you on a platter of gold. Difficult processes shall be miraculously easy for you.

God will give you clear pictures of what you should do to make progress; difficult protocols will be easy for you; plans that seem difficult to implement will be amazingly easy when you start to work the plans; things that look difficult on paper will be so easy when you have to make it work.

God gave Elijah an instruction, it seemed difficult, but God made it easy. Run with a word from God, and things will be easier than you ever imagined.

Prayer :Lord, make my journey easy; my little efforts shall bring huge results, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:18am On Jul 25, 2016
IS SOMETHING MISSING?

“So he arose and went to Zarephath. And when he came to the gate of the city, behold, the widow woman was there gathering of sticks: and he called to her, and said, Fetch me, I pray thee, a little water in a vessel, that I may drink.”
(1 Kings 17: 10)

God sent Elijah to the home of a widow of Zarephath. The fact that the woman was a widow meant that her husband was dead. Something was missing from her home; Elijah needed a place where he could eat, and God sent him to a place where something was missing.

Despite what was missing, the miracle of getting fed sumptuously during a famine still happened. Something was missing, yet things worked for Elijah. Something was missing but it did not stop Elijah’s miracle from taking place. Elijah went to a place where something was missing, and God still visited him.

Friend, God says, something may be missing, but it won’t stop your miracle from happening. The right connections may be missing, but God will cause you to rise above your expectations; the support you need may be missing, the right policies may be missing, but God will do what He said He will do for you. Some factors that should make life easier may be missing, but God says, your miracle will happen regardless.

God says, the dots may not connect, but your purpose will be fulfilled. Things may not connect but God is on your side, and God is your strength; things may not connect but your progress is assured; things may not connect, but your next level is coming. Whatever is missing won't hinder God or stop you at all.

Focus on God and God’s word, and forget about what is missing in your life. If Jehovah is involved, what is missing will not stop you.

Prayer: Lord, whatever is missing will not stop my miracle, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by gr8tgg: 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
Prayer: Lord, whatever is missing will not stop my miracle, in Jesus’ name! Amen.
Amen & God bless you.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by gr8tgg: 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
SEAL THE FUTURE

“And she vowed a vow, and said, O LORD of hosts, if thou... remember me, and... give unto thine handmaid a man child, then I will give him unto the LORD all the days of his life, and there shall no razor come upon his head.”
(1 Samuel 1: 11)

In our Focal Scripture, Hannah vowed unto God concerning the child she wanted to have. She was yet to conceive a child, the child she wanted was in her future, and before that future came, she sealed it with a vow. She made a pledge to God concerning the future of her dreams. Before she even got the future (Samuel), she already gave it to God.

Friend, seal your future with a vow. Make commitments to God concerning what you would do when your desires become your reality; pledge to God concerning what you would do with the extra resources you seek from Him; make deep commitments concerning what you would do when you get to your next level; make a vow that you are committed to fulfilling, and do fulfill it.

Hannah pledged her future to God; she pledged that her future (Samuel) would serve God. If the future you so badly desire becomes your reality today, how far are you willing to let it serve God? How far are you willing to let your future career, business, wealth, children, etc be a tool for kingdom advancement?

Hannah pledged her unborn son to God, and when he was born, she took him to live with Eli. When God remembered her, she fulfilled her vow. Don’t make promises to God in desperate moments, only to renege when God plays His part.

Hannah vowed her future, she secured her desired future with a vow to God, and God made that future to become her reality. Seal your future with a vow to God, and He will make it your reality.

Psalm 50 vs. 5 says: “Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.”

Prayer: Lord, my future is sold out to You, in Jesus’ name! Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:26am On Jul 29, 2016
NO WASTE

“For thus saith the LORD God of Israel, The barrel of meal shall not waste, neither shall the cruse of oil fail, until the day that the LORD sendeth rain upon the earth.”
(1 Kings 17: 14)

In our Focal Scripture, God promised the widow of Zarephath that the barrel of meal shall not waste; God promised that there will be no waste. When something is wasted, value is expended without any commensurate result. God wanted to seal the victory He destined for Elijah and the widow of Zarephath, and He declared that there shall be no waste.

Sometimes in life, we are where we are, not because we haven't made profound efforts, but because our efforts turned out to be a waste of time. Sometimes, our investments turn out to be a waste of resources; sometimes, our time is wasted, our opportunities are wasted, our resourses are wasted, etc.

Today, hear God’s prophetic word: every spirit of waste hovering around your destiny shall not prosper. Every waste that the enemy has projected against you shall come to nothing. Every plan of the enemy to make you expend efforts and resources without positive results will not stand. God says, in your destiny, there shall be no waste.

Your time will not be wasted; your finances, opportunities, ideas, resources, relationships, future, etc will not suffer from the spirit of waste; everything that God has given you will serve its purpose without being wasted; your life will not be a tale of waste.

For everything in your life that has ever been wasted, knock on the doors of heaven and demand for restoration with compensation. If God be for you, no matter what the enemy does, there shall be no waste.

Prayer: Lord, in my life, there shall be no waste, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:39am On Jul 29, 2016
Good morning wonderful conqueror's on the thread, tomorrow the 30th is the monthly deliverance in Christ chosen tabernacle (CCT)...
Time- 11am
Venue - number 5 idowu close ,2nd power line ,plaza junction ijoko road ,Ogun state ...
Come with ur friends ,spouse ,neighbors and u won't return the same way u came...God bless u
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Exodus23v25(m): 1:29am On Jul 30, 2016
blessedbeads:
Good morning wonderful conqueror's on the thread, tomorrow the 30th is the monthly deliverance in Christ chosen tabernacle (CCT)...
Time- 11am
Venue - number 5 idowu close ,2nd power line ,plaza junction ijoko road ,Ogun state ...
Come with ur friends ,spouse ,neighbors and u won't return the same way u came...God bless u

Amen, in Jesus name... You can also visit www.cctdeliveranceministries.org.ng for more.....
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:42am On Jul 30, 2016
NO FAILURE

“For thus saith the LORD God of Israel, The barrel of meal shall not waste, neither shall the cruse of oil fail, until the day that the LORD sendeth rain upon the earth.”
(1 Kings 17: 14)

While assuring the widow of Zarephath of divine sustenance, God promised that the cruse of oil will not fail. God promised that there will be no failure. Failure is simply a lack of success; so, put differently, God promised that there will be no lack of success. Invariably, God promised success.

Failure is when one tries but doesn’t succeed; failure is when one does one’s best but doesn’t get the right results; failure is when one tries to hit a target and ends up missing the target. Failure is when one works really hard but has nothing to show for it.

Today, every spirit of failure around you is broken. Every cycle of failure you have been caught in is broken by the power of the Holy Spirit. You shall not fail; your children, business, career, ministry, enterprise, etc will not fail; you shall not make efforts and end up empty handed; you won’t do your best and miss your target; failure shall be far from your dwelling. Every failure the enemy has planned for you shall not stand.

Instead of failing, you shall succeed; instead of having nothing to show for your efforts, you shall have resounding results that will silence your naysayers; instead of being relegated in obscurity, you shall have your place in undeniable visibility. Every past failure shall be replaced with success.

Deal with every spirit of failure through prayers and by playing your part for success to become your reality. If God be for you, you shall have more success than you ever asked for ..
prayer: Lord, I shall not fail; instead of failure, I shall succeed beyond my expectations, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
To God be all the Glory ,for today's deliverance in CCT...
Thank u lord for all the testimonies and deliverance session was awesome... Thank u Lord for doing great and mighty thing in the life of your children today, Thank u for all the first timers ,the service group ..
Thank you Lord for ur servant and his family, take all the Glory and praise...Amen Amen and Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:28am On Jul 31, 2016
HIGHER RESULTS

“And she went and did according to the saying of Elijah: and she, and he, and her house, did eat many days.”
(1 Kings 17: 15)

When Elijah met the widow of Zarephath, she told him that she had a handful of meal and a little oil which was only enough for her and her son to eat once, and die. What she had was only enough for one meal; what she had was going to bring limited results.

When she obeyed Elijah and prepared him a meal, the little oil and handful of meal was enough to feed them for many days. When God stepped in, it became more than enough for many days. She did what should bring limited results, and she got a massive result. She put in the same effort, but received a higher result.
Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: you might make the same efforts, but it will fetch you higher results. You will do the same thing that didn’t pay off in the past, and it will pay off massively; you will write the same proposals that didn’t fetch you any income in the past, but this time, it will fetch you massive income; you will put in the same efforts that didn’t yield much profit before, but your profit will be massive.

Your little efforts will bring lasting results; your small endeavour will make lasting impact; the same things you have done repeatedly without results will begin to bring in results that will blow your mind; that same career that left you stagnated is about to take you to your next level; that same enterprise that made no difference to your income is about to make a huge, massive difference.

When it was all about her efforts, the widow of Zarephath was only going to get one meal; but when God (through Elijah) got involved, it became a meal for many days. Get God involved in your efforts, and He will transform your efforts to bring in massive results.

Prayer: Lord, cause my little efforts to bring me massive results, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:39am On Aug 01, 2016
THERE IS A WORD

“Speak unto the children of Israel, and take of every one of them a rod according to the house of their fathers, of all their princes according to the house of their fathers twelve rods...”
(Numbers 17: 2)

Our Focal Scripture speaks of when some men opposed Aaron’s priestly position. In Exodus 28 vs. 1-3, God chose Aaron and his sons for the office of priesthood, but some men later rose to oppose that position. Some men murmured against what God said concerning Aaron and his sons. There was a striving against God’s word for Aaron.

Friend, the fact that God has spoken a word concerning you does not mean that the enemy won’t oppose that word. The fact that God has opened doors for you does not mean that there won’t be many adversaries; the fact that God has made you several promises does not mean that people won’t rise to work against those promises; God’s word for you can attract massive opposition to you.

Some people might hate you, not because you did any wrong, but because you are God’s favoured one; others will gossip against you because they can’t stand the blessings of God on you; some people would even be offended because you are the chosen one. Some people will refuse to speak to you because you have risen too high for their liking.

When next you face opposition, remind yourself and the enemy that there is a word over your life. Remind the devil of God’s word concerning your good health, children, marriage, etc; remind every battle that rages against you that you already have your victory guaranteed in Christ; remind every opposition you face that you didn’t bless yourself.

Instead of paying attention to your haters, focus on God whose word concerning you is making you the envy of many. Remember, if God didn’t say anything about you, there will be nothing to oppose.

Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your word over my life, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:42am On Aug 01, 2016
My king move the STONE to overcome the GRAVE. I see God moving every STRANGE STONE that is standing between you and your next level of promotion,fruitfulness and breakthrough this week in Jesus name. Mark16:4. You shall be visited this month. Happy new month
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by gr8tgg: 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
Amen in Jesus name, Happy new Month to you too.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:49am On Aug 05, 2016
gr8tgg:
Amen in Jesus name, Happy new Month to you too.
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:16am On Aug 05, 2016
SHARE YOUR TESTIMONY

“And thou shalt lay them up in the tabernacle of the congregation before the testimony, where I will meet with you.” (Numbers 17: 4)

Our Focal Scripture reveals that God commanded Moses to place the rod of Aaron in the tent of testimony. Aaron’s dry rod later budded while in this tent of testimony. In the atmosphere of testimony, a dry rod that had no sap in it budded; in the atmosphere of testimony, the impossible became possible. Testimony was the environment that incubated Aaron’s miracle.

Friend, God says, your testimony has the capacity to incubate your next miracle. Your testimony can push God into action on your behalf and on the behalf of those who hear you. When God gives you a testimony and you share it, you are simply getting ready for more, and you are simply preparing someone’s dry rod for budding.

You stand to gain a lot more, and you stand to engineer more breakthroughs for yourself and others when you are willing to say what God has done. Sometimes, your testimony may not look big enough, but still talk about it; it may look too little to be called a testimony, but God says, share it and it will connect someone else to his/her own testimony.

Has God done something for you and you kept it a secret? Share the testimony; tell someone about the works of God in your life; tell someone how He lifted you and made a way where there was none; tell someone how you moved from nothing to something by the hand of the Lord; tell someone about your testimony.

Your testimony is pregnant with yet another testimony; share it and you will see more testimonies.

Revelation 12 vs. 11 says: “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.”

Prayer: Lord, I choose to share my testimonies; may my testimonies birth more testimonies, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by gr8tgg: 7:31am On Aug 05, 2016
Servant Vic's today prayer: Copied from Facebook/WWW.cctdeliveranceministries.org.ng

Every evil dream that has been programmed
against your destiny from the village, marine, air,
underground or satanic kingdom, must return
back to sender in the next five hours, in Jesus
name.
If you believe, type amen and share

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by gr8tgg: 7:36am On Aug 05, 2016
Servant Vic today's prayer point, copied from https://www.facebook.com/WWW.cctdeliveranceministries.org.ng

name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by itiswell247: 11:25am On Aug 05, 2016
gr8tgg:
Today Servant Vic's prayer, copied from facebook/www.cctdeliveranceministries.org.ng

name.

Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by gr8tgg: 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
Servant Vic today's prayer point, copied from https://www.facebook.com/WWW.cctdeliveranceministries.org.ng

Every evil dream that has been programmed against your destiny from the village, marine, air, underground or satanic kingdom, must return back to sender in the next five hours, in Jesus name.

If you believe, type amen and share.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
gr8tgg:

Every evil dream that has been programmed against your destiny from the village, marine, air, underground or satanic kingdom, must return back to sender in the next five hours, in Jesus name.

Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by gr8tgg: 7:25am On Aug 06, 2016
Good morning to everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:28am On Aug 06, 2016
AT THE SAME TIME

“...behold, the rod of Aaron for the house of Levi was budded, and brought forth buds, and bloomed blossoms, and yielded almonds.”
(Numbers 17: cool

When Moses went into the tabernacle, he found that Aaron’s rod budded, and blossomed, and yielded almonds. Aaron’s rod accomplished three different things in one night. Ordinarily, a plant should bud in one day, probably blossom on another day, and then fruit on yet another day, but for Aaron’s rod, it all happened at the same time.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: everything will happen at the same time. Your testimonies will happen at the same time; as you celebrate your good news, more good news will also come your way; God will grant you the miracle of having several things to celebrate in one day; God will cause you to break out on all sides at the same time.

You may have ideas about how your different expectations will be gradually met by God, but God says, it will all be met at the same time. You may have planned that some achievements will become reality at certain scheduled times, but God will cause your miracles and achievements to come earlier than you ever expected or planned for.

Things that should take time happened in one night for Aaron’s rod. God says, it will not take time. The things that are coming your way won't respect the timing of men. Your achievements, next level, etc will not take time; you will not take time to hit your target or become all that you want to become; God says, it won't take time, it will take His grace.

God wanted to prove a point in Aaron's life, and He caused everything to happen at the same time. Ask God to prove a point in your life, and He will cause everything to happen at the same time.

Prayer: Lord, cause everything to happen at the same time for me, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:30am On Aug 06, 2016
gr8tgg:
Good morning to everyone
Good morning sir
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:13am On Aug 08, 2016
RESTORATION
“...on the morrow Moses went into the tabernacle of witness; and, behold, the rod of Aaron ... budded, and brought forth buds, and bloomed blossoms, and yielded almonds.”

When Aaron’s dry rod budded, it yielded almonds. So originally, the dry rod came from an almond tree; but when it became dry, its true identity was lost. The rod became dry, and no one could tell where it was coming from; the rod became dry, and something went missing, but when the rod went into the sanctuary, what was missing came back, and there was restoration. The rod got back to shape while in the sanctuary.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: you are getting back into shape; your health, finances, family, marriage, etc are all getting back into shape; your love for God is getting back to shape; your career may have gone wrong at some point, but God says, it’s all coming back to shape; everything that went awry is getting back to its original form.

Aaron’s rod budded, and it got back what it lost. It experienced restoration. God says, in places where you suffered losses, there shall be restoration. God will bring back the old fire and passion you once had for Him; God will restore profitable relationships, resources, finances, opportunities, positions, etc that you lost in the past.

Aaron’s rod budded and brought forth the fruits of its parent tree; it was restoration with fresh results. God says, for everything you have lost, there shall be restoration with fresh results. What you lost is coming back with new results; it shall be restoration with compensation.

Take all your losses to God and expect restoration with compensation; if God be for you, everything will come back to shape, and there shall be new results.

Prayer: Lord, for everything I have lost, grant me restoration with fresh results; my restoration starts now in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:27am On Aug 09, 2016
DIVINE ADVERTISEMENT

“...the rod of Aaron for the house of Levi was budded, and brought forth buds, and bloomed blossoms, and yielded almonds.”

When Aaron’s rod budded, it brought forth almonds. That rod was originally a branch or stem from an almond tree, but dryness made it become a rod and no one could tell its original potentials. Its true identity went into hiding, until Moses brought the rod into the sanctuary, and the potentials came back to life. The presence of God caused the true identity of that rod to be revealed once again after it was hidden.

Friend, are there identities, potentials, abilities, and skills in you that have gone into hiding? Hear God’s prophetic word: everything in you that is hidden is about to be made manifest by God; every hidden potential or ability in you will manifest supernaturally; every positive identity in you that has been covered for a while shall be uncovered by the power of the Lord. God is about to reveal the hidden treasures in you.

The moment Aaron’s rod blossomed and brought forth almonds, anyone who previously underrated the rod instantly knew its value. When God reveals the hidden treasures in you, the value in you will become apparent, and you will step out of obscurity and step into undeniable visibility.

Aaron didn't work hard for the manifestation of his rod; the rod itself did not even have to do anything; it only came into the sanctuary, and God did the rest. God Himself will take responsibility for advertising you; there may be people you can't advertise yourself to, but God will make it happen.

Like Aaron’s rod, strive to be in God’s presence all the time, make room for God’s presence to be manifest around you all the time, and God will cause your hidden potentials to be uncovered.

Prayer: Lord, uncover every hidden potential in me, in Jesus name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
Gud day mummies, am a member in d ttc thread, pls I hav some spritual issues which made me come here, I saw servant vic's number and called, but it was a woman dat picked and sed he no longer use d number. Pls does any1 hav his number here to share? D lady also sed she can't giv me his number. Dis is d number I called 08153309479. Thanks, waiting 4 ur response.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by oaroloye(m): 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2016
SHALOM!

I deeply appreciate Brethren who believe in helping otbers.

It pains me to have to bring up the fact that our Lord Yahshua warned us explicitly that HE WILL send BRETHREN to HELL, who testified of LEGITIMATE GOOD WORKS IN HIS NAME!

. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is The Law and The Prophets.
13. "Enter ye in at the strait Gate: for wide is the Gate, and broad is the Way, that leadeth to Destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14. "Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the Way, which leadeth unto Life, and few there be that find It.
15. Beware of False Prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every Good Tree bringeth forth Good Fruit; but a Corrupt Tree bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree cannot bring forth Evil Fruit, neither can a Corrupt Tree bring forth Good Fruit.
19. "Every Tree that bringeth not forth Good Fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20. "Wherefore by their Fruits ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one that saith unto me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter into The Kingdom of Heaven; but he that doeth The Will of my Father which is in Heaven.
22. "Many will say to me in That Day,

'LORD, LORD,
HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY
WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a Wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
25. "And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that
house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
26. "And every one that heareth these Sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a Foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
27. "And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that
house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it."
28. And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these Sayings, the people were
astonished at his Doctrine:
29. For he Taught them as (one) having Authority, and not as the Scribes.

WHAT PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW IS HOW TO HAVE GOD.

When you have GOD, you have [i]EVERYTHING,[/I] and will have no NEED, nor USE for "DELIVERERS," because they HAVE The Deliverer inside them and with them.

If you DON'T Teach THAT, you are MURDERING people- you cure their APPENDICITIS, but remove their TWO KIDNEYS at the same time!

I find it DISGUSTING, that people have to travel CROSS-COUNTRY, because ONLY ONE MAN can PREACH to them, and only ONE MAN can PRAY FOR THEM!

YAHSHUA SACRIFICED HIMSELF SO THAT EVERYBODY COULD HAVE DIRECT ACCESS TO GOD- IF THEY JUST KEPT HIS SAYINGS!

. JOHN 14:1-27.

"LET not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2. "In my Father's House there are Mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you.
3. "And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
4. "And whither I go ye know, and The Way ye know."
5. Thomas saith unto him,
"Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know The Way?"
6. Jesus saith unto him,
"I am The Way, The Truth, and The Life: no man cometh unto The Father, but by me.
7. "If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know Him, and have seen Him."
8. Philip saith unto him,
"Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us."
9. Jesus saith unto him,
"Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then,

'SHEW US THE FATHER?'

10. "Believest thou not that I am in The Father, and The Father in me? The Words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but The Father that dwelleth in me, He doeth the Works.
11. "Believe me that I am in The Father, and The Father in me: or else believe me for the very Works' sake.
12. "Verily, verily, I say unto you,

'HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME,
THE WORKS THAT I DO
SHALL HE DO ALSO;
AND GREATER WORKS
THAN THESE SHALL HE DO;
BECAUSE I GO
UNTO MY FATHER.'

13. "And whatsoever ye shall ask in my Name, that will I do, that The Father may be Glorified in The Son.
14. "If ye shall ask any thing in my Name, I will do it.
15. "If ye love me, keep my Commandments.
16. "And I will pray The Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you for ever;
17. "Even The Spirit of Truth; whom the World cannot receive, because It seeth Him not, neither knoweth Him: but ye know Him; for He dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
18. "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
19. "Yet a little while, and the World seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
20. "At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
21. "He that hath my Commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him."
22. Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot,
"Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the World?"
23. Jesus answered and said unto him,
"If a man love me, he will keep my Words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not keepeth not my Sayings: and the Word which ye hear is not mine, but The Father's which sent me.
25. "These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
26. "But The Comforter, Which is The Holy Ghost, Whom The Father will send in my Name, He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
27. "Peace I leave with you, my Peace I give unto you: not as the World giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

MOST CHRISTIANS HAVE NO IDEA THAT THEY ARE EXPECTED TO BELIEVE IN AND DO EVERYTHING YAHSHUA TAUGHT HIS DISCIPLES.

If the people you have "DELIVERED" do not learn this from you, your Ministry is FALSE, and YAHSHUA will REJECT you.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by gwanggaeto(m): 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
gr8tgg:

Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by gr8tgg: 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
mumchristine:
Gud day mummies, am a member in d ttc thread, pls I hav some spritual issues which made me come here, I saw servant vic's number and called, but it was a woman dat picked and sed he no longer use d number. Pls does any1 hav his number here to share? D lady also sed she can't giv me his number. Dis is d number I called 08153309479. Thanks, waiting 4 ur response.

Good day, I advise you visit CCT website for all you need to know about servant Vic or cct.

http://www.cctdeliveranceministries.org.ng
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by gr8tgg: 6:52am On Aug 12, 2016
Thank you Jesus for making me see another morning
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by itiswell247: 10:51am On Aug 12, 2016
mumchristine:

I presume gr8tgg has said it all
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
Thanks to itiswell

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Value Of A Good Name"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.