Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,447 members, 7,781,296 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:57 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (329845 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
Gr8tgg, thanks for d link.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by gr8tgg: 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
mumchristine:
Gr8tgg, thanks for d link.

Thank God
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
DRY RODS

“...Moses went into the tabernacle of witness; and, behold, the rod of Aaron for the house of Levi was budded, and brought forth buds, and bloomed blossoms, and yielded almonds.”
(Numbers 17: cool

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

God told Moses to take a rod apiece from the tribes of Israel, including Aaron’s rod. These rods were dry sticks that had probably been cut down from trees; they were already disconnected from their sources of nourishment; they had lost the capacity to grow and bud.

When Aaron’s rod was kept in the sanctuary, it budded. A dry stick came into God’s presence, and it was revived and came back to life; a dry stick that already lost the capacity to make progress came into God’s presence, and it made progress; the entrance of the rod into God’s presence caused the impossible to happen.

Friend, more than anything else, you need God’s presence. You need to encounter God again and again in your private moments with Him; you need to encounter God when you join other believers in worship; you need your ‘dry rods’ to be taken into God’s presence so that new things can happen. When you come into God’s presence, you are simply reminding God of the dry places of your life that need divine attention.

God’s presence is all you need to bring the dead areas of your life back to life; God’s presence is all you need to revive that dead business, dead marriage, etc; God’s presence will bring back the lost glory in your life, and usher you into the realm of the impossible; God’s presence is the revival you need.

No matter how busy you are, never make the mistake of being away from God’s presence. Miracles, impossibilities, higher levels, etc are domiciled in God’s presence. Seek God’s presence and your dry rods will bud.

Prayer: Lord, may Your presence revive every dry rod in my life, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:38am On Aug 14, 2016
SILENCING TESTIMONIES

“And the LORD said unto Moses, Bring Aaron's rod again before the testimony, to be kept for a token against the rebels; and thou shalt quite take away their murmurings from me, that they die not.”
(Numbers 17: 10)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams Of Joy Devotional today.

After Aaron’s rod budded, God told Moses to place the rod in the Ark of the Covenant, as a token against those who rebelled against Moses and Aaron. Apart from doing a miracle, God wanted to silence those who murmured against Moses and Aaron. God wanted Aaron’s rod to be put in the Ark so that naysayers will be silenced for good; God did a miracle that silenced naysayers.

Friend, God will grant you miracles that will silence your naysayers for good. God is bringing you to that point where your testimony cannot be argued by those who hate you; God is about to grant you open doors that will cause your haters and rivals to open their mouths and eyes wide in wonder; God will cause you to step into higher levels that will cause your opposers to stop opposing you.

God was mindful of those who ganged up against Aaron, He had the opposition well factored in when He brought Aaron’s miracle. God is not unmindful of those who are standing or even rising against you; because of them, some miracles will come your way; because of your haters, God will deliberately do some things for you so that haters can see the emptiness in their hatred.

Don’t lose your faith or fret because of your haters. God knows what to do about them, He has them figured out, He knows the right miracle to bring so that they can be silenced for good. The opposition against you is not for you alone if indeed you love and serve God.

Ask God to bring you miracles that will shut up your naysayers for good. Ask God to bring you testimonies that will cause your haters to go into hiding.

Prayer: Lord, grant me testimonies that will silence my naysayers, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:09am On Aug 15, 2016
LASTING GREATNESS

“And the LORD said unto Moses, Bring Aaron's rod again before the testimony, to be kept for a token against the rebels; and thou shalt quite take away their murmurings from me, that they die not.”

After Aaron’s rod budded, God told Moses to bring it before the testimony (Ark of the Covenant). This rod was later kept in the Ark from generation to generation. The miracle that came to Aaron was not a miracle that would fade away; it was a miracle that unborn generations would witness; it was a miracle that lasted for generations.

Friend, God says, your product will last long; your testimonies will resonate from generation to generation; God will cause you to rise to enviable heights that people will keep talking about from generation to generation; God will cause your results to last long; your greatness, increase, next level, shining, etc will last long; you will experience longevity.

The rods of the other tribes of Israel probably became useless after the owners died, but Aaron’s rod remained useful and relevant even after he was long dead. God says, your relevance, results, greatness, impact, exploits, etc shall outlive you; long after you are gone, men shall still speak of you.

The Ark was the locale where the rod stayed and lasted long; the Ark was symbolic of God’s presence. So God’s presence empowered the Ark to last from generation to generation; God’s presence was the ingredient that facilitated the longevity of Aaron’s rod.

God’s presence is the environment that will empower you to achieve longevity in destiny; God’s presence is your password to lasting greatness.

You are a carrier of God's presence, thus, your lasting greatness is guaranteed.

Declaration: I am a Carrier of God's Presence. I have lasting Greatness. Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:30am On Aug 17, 2016
GROW UP

“And the LORD said unto Moses, Bring Aaron's rod again before the testimony, to be kept for a token against the rebels ...”

God’s instruction was for Aaron’s rod to be brought close to the testimony (Ark of the Covenant); but after it budded, God commanded Moses to put the rod inside the Ark. When the rod was yet to bud, it only came close to the Ark, but when it experienced growth by way of budding, it entered the Ark. Growth was the condition it met before entering the Ark.

Friend, there are levels God may not bring you to until you grow up. God wants you to bud and blossom in your spirit man so that He can take you to higher heights and deeper depths in Him. God wants to see more of Him in you so that He can take you into more and more of what He can do; God wants to see you grow in consecration, dedication, and devotion to Him before certain miracles will be your portion.

Aaron’s rod also fruited before God commanded that it be taken into the Ark. God may not take you to the place of glory, honour and generational impact until He sees fruits in you; God desires to see the fruit of love, joy, peace, self control, gentleness, patience, goodness, meekness, consistency, commitment, focus, faith, forgiveness, etc in you.

Aaron’s rod was kept in the Ark, and it stayed there for several generations. It experienced longevity after it fruited. When you bear fruit, it’s your connection to longevity. If you bear the fruit of the Spirit, it’s for your benefit.

Your fruit is evidence that you are growing; your fruit is your platform for lasting impact. Grow and bear fruit and God will cause you to enjoy lasting greatness.

John 15 vs. 2 says: “Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.”

Prayer: Lord, give me grace to grow, in Jname name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
BEFORE YOU SLEEP:

STOP OVER-RATING YOUR CLOSENESS TO THEM:

1. They keep you in the dark about their matters yet you say they are close, they are mere acquaintances.
2. They always take you and your feelings for granted, they just might not take you the way you have taken them .
3. They allow little issues to destroy all that you share with them, be wise, they may not be for real.
4. Whenever it comes to you, they are always busy, be wise, people create time for what they value.
5. Why waste precious emotions on people who don't have your time while you ignore those who wish to embrace you with their two hands.
6. You adore them but they barely tolerate you, wise up, they are not your fit.
7. Relationship is a choice. Don't choose what will consistently hurt you.

Goodnight.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:14am On Aug 20, 2016
OTHER MEN'S IDEAS

“Then said the king's servants that ministered unto him, Let there be fair young virgins sought for the king:”
(Esther 2: 2)

That it the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

Our Focal Scripture introduces the servants of King Ahasuerus who brought the idea on how the next queen should be selected. Their idea was an ingredient that aided Esther's rise to royalty. God used their suggestions to elevate Esther; God used their ideas to take Esther to the throne; they did the thinking, and Esther got the position.

Friend, God will inspire men with ideas that will take you to your next level; people unknown to you will bring ideas that will aid your promotion; people will bring policy suggestions that will push you higher; God will raise men who will speak for you without knowing that you are the beneficiary; God will raise men in the corridors of power whose words will orchestrate your next level.

Esther did not know the servants who suggested the procedure for selecting a new queen, the servants didn't have her in mind, but it worked in her favour. God says, people who don't know you and people you don't know, will be inspired with ideas that will open doors for you. Stranger will bring ideas that will uplift you and position you for greatness.

Decree that strangers will speak for you in places where you are not aware of; command people in high places to unleash ideas that will make room for you; command people in power to receive ideas and suggestions that will open doors for you.

Remember, strangers unknown to Esther spoke, and God used their idea to open the door of greatness. Strangers are about to speak, and God will use their words to work for you.

Isaiah 60 vs. 10 says: “And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee...”

Declaration: Lord, men shall bring ideas and policies that will open doors for me, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:11am On Aug 22, 2016
LIVE IN YOUR FUTURE

“Now in Shushan the palace there was a certain Jew, whose name was Mordecai, the son of Jair, the son of Shimei, the son of Kish, a Benjamite;”
(Esther 2: 5)

Before Esther became queen, she lived with Mordecai, who lived in Shushan the palace. Mordecai lived in the palace where Esther would later become queen; his environment was superior to his status. He lived in the palace where he would later be given a position of honour and royalty (see Esther 8 vs. 15).

Mordecai lived in the atmosphere of his future reality; he lived in the locale of the future that was yet to come. He seemed to prophetically connect to the future that was yet to manifest. He was a slave, but he lived among royals; instead of living in his present, he lived in the future that was yet to manifest.

Friend, live in the atmosphere of your future. There may be prophecies/promises that are yet to manifest, but dare to stretch your faith and live like someone who is already there. People and circumstances might be out to remind you that the future will never manifest, but speak the language of faith to your fears; live in your future by faith.

Step into the environment of your next level; develop skills, attitudes, mannerisms, etc you need for your next level. Learn and speak the language of the future you want to walk into; if you can, dress in line with the future you are expecting. You may look unreasonable to those who do not understand the principle of prophetic actions, but you are simply unveiling the future by faith.

Mordecai began as a squatter at the king's palace, and he later became big in the same place where he was small. God says, if you dare to live in the atmosphere of your future by faith, it will become your reality.

Declaration: I live in the future that is yet to manifest, in Jesus’ name ! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:44am On Aug 25, 2016
BE YOURSELF

“And he brought up Hadassah, that is, Esther... the maid was fair and beautiful...”
(Esther 2: 7)

Our Focal Scripture describes Esther as being fair and beautiful. The young maidens who were being sought for the position of queen were expected to be fair. So Esther already looked like the position she was about to step into; her personality mould fitted into her destiny purpose. She was already crafted in the mould of her future greatness.

Friend, God often designs your miracle based on who you are, and you will be making a mistake if you repackage yourself contrary to your God-given identity. You were crafted the way you are to suit a divine purpose; there is a reason why you have unique qualities and core values that others don’t have; there is a reason why you have strengths that others don’t have. There is a reason why God made you the way you are.

Foolishness is when you prefer to be someone else rather than who God already made you to be; if you remodel yourself to suit other people’s expectations while missing out on your destiny package, you will end up the biggest loser. If you change your God given identity, just maybe the angel with your divine package won’t recognize you and deliver what is yours to you.

Discover the identity God gave you and stay true to it. Be comfortable in your own skin; stay within your destiny size; don’t become someone that you are not; don’t be in a hurry to imbibe values that are contrary to your positive, deep convictions; increase your positives and relinquish the negatives. Improve yourself, but don’t stay unique.

Most times, being the best is just being yourself; don’t over-package yourself out of relevance.

Psalm 139 vs. 14 says: “I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made...”

Declaration: I am wonderfully and fearfully made; I love who I am, in Jesus' name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by gr8tgg: 8:54am On Aug 25, 2016
blessedbeads:
BE YOURSELF

“And he brought up Hadassah, that is, Esther... the maid was fair and beautiful...”

Our Focal Scripture describes Esther as being fair and beautiful. The young maidens who were being sought for the position of queen were expected to be fair. So Esther already looked like the position she was about to step into; her personality mould fitted into her destiny purpose. She was already crafted in the mould of her future greatness.

Friend, God often designs your miracle based on who you are, and you will be making a mistake if you repackage yourself contrary to your God-given identity. You were crafted the way you are to suit a divine purpose; there is a reason why you have unique qualities and core values that others don’t have; there is a reason why you have strengths that others don’t have. There is a reason why God made you the way you are.

Foolishness is when you prefer to be someone else rather than who God already made you to be; if you remodel yourself to suit other people’s expectations while missing out on your destiny package, you will end up the biggest loser. If you change your God given identity, just maybe the angel with your divine package won’t recognize you and deliver what is yours to you.

Discover the identity God gave you and stay true to it. Be comfortable in your own skin; stay within your destiny size; don’t become someone that you are not; don’t be in a hurry to imbibe values that are contrary to your positive, deep convictions; increase your positives and relinquish the negatives. Improve yourself, but don’t stay unique.

Most times, being the best is just being yourself; don’t over-package yourself out of relevance.

Psalm 139 vs. 14 says: “I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made...”

Declaration: I am wonderfully and fearfully made; I love who I am, in Jesus' name! Amen

Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by gr8tgg: 11:49am On Aug 26, 2016
Today is another deliverance day, a day that God uses His Mighty power to disgrace and destroy evil powers that says over their dead body will they let you be, a day that God makes the evil Pharaohs in your life to be drawn in the red sea, a day that powers of darkness surrenders,
a day that evil kingdoms are destroyed, a day that your name and your images and documents are retrieved from evil alters that has been keeping them, a day that your testimony begins, a day that Jesus christ the light that subdues darkness shines upon every darkness in your life and they disappear forever.

come fasting, come and be save, come and be set free from that long evil story that has refuse to turn to a good testimony
come and have a new song of victory. God will disappear every shame in your life in Jesus name.

Time is 11Am
Venue: C.C.T DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES, NO. 5, Idowu close, off plaza junction, second power line, Sango Ota Ogun state.

PRAYER POINTS INCLUDE,
God deliver me from my stubborn problems in the name of Jesus.
God please rewrite my story for good.
Inherited problems in my life! depart from me and never you return again, in the name of Jesus (mention the problem, God hears and He answers)
sins of my fathers and my mothers house causing problem in my life, I am now in Christ Jesus so I am not your candidate stop to exist in my life in the name of Jesus Christ.
More deliverance prayers will be said by the servant of God. God will deliver you from your stubborn enemies in Jesus name. Be there.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
FIGHT YOUR BATTLES

“And he brought up Hadassah, that is, Esther, his uncle's daughter... whom Mordecai, when her father and mother were dead, took for his own daughter.”

Our Focal Scripture speaks of Mordecai who brought up Esther. One of the meanings of ‘Mordecai’ is ‘warrior’. So a ‘warrior’ brought up Esther; ‘Warfare’ brought up Hadassah until she was transformed into Esther. 'Warfare' was the environment in which Esther grew from being a slave to being a queen.

Friend, warfare is your tool for the enforcement of the victory you already have in Christ. You do not fight because you want to win; you fight because you already won through Christ. In warfare, you don't seek new victories; you simply enforce the one you were already given free of charge by Jesus Himself. In warfare, you use your words to affirm your already guaranteed victory.

Pass a decree against everything that is contrary to the victory you have in Christ; pass a decree against any issue that is encroaching into your liberty; pass a decree against negativity; pass a decree against the forces of economic recession; pass a decree against anything that is against your health, family, marriage, finances, etc, and don't allow the enemy to have an upper hand.

Mordecai kept checking on Esther while she was already in the palace, waiting for her turn to meet the king. He did not take chances; 'Warfare' did not take chances. In warfare, you don't take chances; you don't allow the enemy to set a war against you; you scatter it right away because you already have victory in and through Christ.

Next time you want to make warfare prayers, remember, you are not fighting to win, you are only fighting because you already won.

Declaration: I enforce my victory through warfare, I win every battle, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 1:02am On Aug 30, 2016
BEFORE YOU SLEEP:

FAKE FRIENDS:

1. They are in it for their GAIN. Once they can't see the profits, they are done!

2. They are Master Betrayers. They can sell you off without a second thought once the price is right.

3. They still haven't stopped smiling when you are present but in your absence, their frown could destroy you in a second.

4. They are perfect companions in the closet but total strangers in the Public.

5. They are best friends with those who consistently speak ill of you.

6. They have perfected the act and art of using people. So many times, they used you without your knowledge. They used you and still scorned you.

7. They want you when everyone wants you. Once your demand drops, they also drop by the way.

Goodnight
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
FAVOURED AND GRACED

“And the king loved Esther above all the women, and she obtained grace and favour in his sight more than all the virgins; so that he set the royal crown upon her head, and made her queen...”
(Esther 2: 17)

Esther wasn't necessarily more beautiful than the other women who contested for the position of queen. She was pretty but others were pretty too. She was fair but others were fair too. She was as qualified as others. She was even a Jew, and that could have worked against her.

Esther obtained grace and favour in the sight of the king, and she was chosen as queen in place of Vashti. She was not necessarily the best but she was chosen. Favour spoke for her; grace made room for her. What she couldn’t give herself, favour and grace gave it to her.

Esther was a Jew, she was among those who had a covenant with God, and that covenant seemed to evoke grace and favour that took her to her next level.

Friend, if indeed you have a covenant relationship with God, then get set: your next level will be delivered unto you by favour and grace. When you are as qualified as other persons who want the same position, grace will cause you to be preferred. Favour will push you forward; grace will make room for you; even when you are on the same level as others, favour and grace will lift you higher.

Esther didn't only find favour and grace in the sight of the king; she was given the royal crown. Grace and favour ushered her into her next level. God says, favour and grace will usher you into your next level; grace and favour will bring you profitable relationships; grace and favour will lift you higher.

John 1 vs. 16 says: "And of his fullness have all we received, and grace for grace".

Declaration: Favour and grace shall speak for me and take me higher, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:30am On Sep 01, 2016
FOLLOW JESUS

“18. ...there came a certain ruler, and worshipped him, saying, My daughter is even now dead... 19. And Jesus arose, and followed him... 20. And, behold, a woman, which was diseased with an issue of blood twelve years, came behind him, and touched the hem of his garment:”
(Matthew 9: 18-20)

Before the woman with the issue of blood showed up, a certain ruler came to beseech Jesus to raise his child from the dead. He invited Jesus to come and attend to his daughter at home, and Jesus followed him. The man led the way while Jesus followed.

While Jesus followed the ruler, the woman with the issue of blood came behind Him and touched the hem of His garment, and got healed. The woman with the issue of blood also wanted Jesus’ attention, but she didn’t lead the way, she simply followed. She came behind Jesus, she followed Jesus, and she got her miracle before the other man.

Friend, as this new month begins, let Jesus lead while you follow. Let Jesus lead you in your thoughts, words, actions, attitudes, choices, etc. Let Jesus' will prevail over your own will. Let your desires, ambitions, etc be in submission to Jesus. Chase after Jesus rather than have Him chase after you. Give Jesus the drivers' seat of your life.

When you lead the way while Jesus follows, you might delay yourself like that ruler did. If by your actions, attitudes, reactions, behaviour, etc, you are not following Jesus, things might move from bad to worse in your life. When you take the lead in your life and Jesus takes the back seat, you might have to play God to yourself.

Let Jesus take the lead while you follow; let your actions, behaviour, etc follow Jesus. Chase after God, and you will reap the rewards of true followers.

Declaration: Lord, I will follow You in Your way and in all my days, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:11am On Sep 03, 2016
WORK YOUR PURPOSE

“And, behold, a woman, which was diseased with an issue of blood twelve years, came behind him, and touched the hem of his garment:”
(Matthew 9: 20)

Our Focal Scripture speaks of the woman with the issue of blood and the journey she undertook in order to touch the hem of Jesus’ garment. Her purpose was to touch the hem of Jesus' garment and get healed. Hers was a journey of purpose. She did what she did on purpose; she acted in line with her purpose.

Friend, life is not about your personality or possessions; life is all about purpose. Your ultimate purpose is what God wants you to accomplish in life and the steps you take towards such accomplishment.

Have you truly discovered your purpose? Do you know why God brought you to where you are? Do you know why God gave you the gifts and skills He gave you, and are you truly using them to fulfill His agenda? Are you in the journey and pursuit of your life’s purpose?

God says, discover and work your purpose; get busy with that thing that is God reason for bringing you on earth. Take actions that will make your goals a reality. Even when it seems impossible, give your purpose a shot and your impossibility will be possible. Let your efforts be in line with purpose.

When you are on the journey of purpose, you won’t have time for everything or every relationship, you won’t find any fascination in the distractions that attract others, and you would have a higher premium for your time.

The journey of the woman with the issue of blood was the bridge between her suffering and healing. Her purpose was the bridge between her present and future. If you stay on your purpose, it will transit you from your present to your future. Working your purpose can bring you fame and take you to higher levels.

Declaration: I must fulfill my life’s purpose, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by gr8tgg: 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
Good afternoon and happy sunday
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:26am On Sep 06, 2016
IT IS HIDDEN

“And, behold, a woman, which was diseased with an issue of blood twelve years, came behind him, and touched the hem of his garment:”

When the woman with the issue of blood came to Jesus, she touched the hem of His garments, and was made whole. The hem of a garment is an insignificant part that is found at the fringe of a garment. So where that woman touched was insignificant, she touched a place where others were not planning to touch, and in the end, she got a significant miracle.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: your insignificant places and steps are about to give you significant results. There are hidden ideas and opportunities that other men are not looking for, and God will open your eyes to it and it will bring you amazing results. God is bringing you new, uncommon and unconventional inspiration, and as you use it, you will rise above your current level.

If everyone around Jesus got the same idea about touching the hem of His garment, it might have been too competitive, and maybe the woman with the issue of blood wouldn’t have the chance to touch it. The idea of touching the hem was hidden from the eyes of others, but was revealed to the woman with the issue of blood.

God will hide what is yours from the eyes of others; they won't see your clients, ideas, opportunities, open door, spouse, profitable relationship, etc that God designed for you to take you higher; they won't find the hidden treasure that God has reserved for you.

Ask God to open your eyes to the hidden treasures that are loaded with your breakthroughs. Ask God to hide your opportunities from others.

Isaiah 45 vs 3 says: "And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places..."

Declaration: My eyes are open to see my hidden opportunities, in Jesus' name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
TAKE A STEP

“20. And, behold, a woman, which was diseased with an issue of blood twelve years, came behind him, and touched the hem of his garment: 21. For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole.”
(Matthew 9: 20-21)

The woman with the issue of blood thought in her heart that if she could touch Jesus’ garments, she would be healed. She figured out an idea that could bring her healing; she had an idea that was to take her above her current level; she had an idea that was going to change the narrative of her life for good.

Notice that she did not stop at thinking about it; she touched the hem of Jesus’ garment and was healed. She went beyond thinking and took action, and she got a resounding result. She took a step to do what she thought about, and that connected her to a major miracle. Her miracle happened when she took a step.

Friend, it’s not enough to have lofty plans in your heart, it’s not even enough to speak about what you want to do; God says, take a step of faith. Take a step and implement the positive thoughts in your mind. Take a step towards your goals, dreams and aspirations. Take a step towards the desires you have towards God. It’s not enough to want more of God; take definite steps to seek Him.

If your thoughts remain in your heart without corresponding action, you might end up empty handed. If you do nothing about the thoughts of your heart, you may never have an idea of what you could have become or results you would have received if you took action.

Take your thoughts a notch higher and put them to work, and God will crown you with success.

James 2 vs. 26 says: “For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.”

Declaration: I choose to put my positive thoughts to work; my step of faith will bring results, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by itiswell247: 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
Amen
blessedbeads:
TAKE A STEP
“20. And, behold, a woman, which was diseased with an issue of blood twelve years, came behind him, and touched the hem of his garment: 21. For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole.”
The woman with the issue of blood thought in her heart that if she could touch Jesus’ garments, she would be healed. She figured out an idea that could bring her healing; she had an idea that was to take her above her current level; she had an idea that was going to change the narrative of her life for good.
Notice that she did not stop at thinking about it; she touched the hem of Jesus’ garment and was healed. She went beyond thinking and took action, and she got a resounding result. She took a step to do what she thought about, and that connected her to a major miracle. Her miracle happened when she took a step.
Friend, it’s not enough to have lofty plans in your heart, it’s not even enough to speak about what you want to do; God says, take a step of faith. Take a step and implement the positive thoughts in your mind. Take a step towards your goals, dreams and aspirations. Take a step towards the desires you have towards God. It’s not enough to want more of God; take definite steps to seek Him.
If your thoughts remain in your heart without corresponding action, you might end up empty handed. If you do nothing about the thoughts of your heart, you may never have an idea of what you could have become or results you would have received if you took action.
Take your thoughts a notch higher and put them to work, and God will crown you with success.
James 2 vs. 26 says: “For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.”
Declaration: I choose to put my positive thoughts to work; my step of faith will bring results, in Jesus’ name! Amen

Amen and Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
CHECK YOUR THOUGHTS

When the woman with the issue of blood touched the hem of Jesus’ garment and was made whole, it was not a random attempt, it was what she said within herself. Within herself, she spoke of her result before making an attempt; before hitting her target, she already believed it would be successful. Before she made her attempt, her mindset was positive.

Friend, glean some wisdom: have a positive mindset. Fill your mind with healthy, positive thoughts that will move your forward. Fill your mind with faith and belief that your efforts will bring expected results; believe that your results will be positive; believe that as you aim at your target, you will succeed.

There was a multitude to contend with, but that woman was thinking of her results. Don’t waste your time thinking about roadblocks on your way; don’t spend your time analyzing your challenges; don’t focus on who hates you or who doesn’t want you to succeed. Don’t focus on the negatives.

Focus on your result; think of when your dreams would have become reality; think of when your prayers would have been answered by God; think of when your greatness would have become reality. Don't think thoughts that discourage and disempower you.

Philippians 4 vs. 8 says: “Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.”

Declaration: I choose to fill my mind with productive and profitable thoughts, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
COUNTERPRODUCTIVE EFFORTS

The woman with the issue of blood, according to Luke 8 vs. 43, spent all her finances on physicians, but remained in her condition. When people spend money to solve a problem, the idea is for the problem to go down; but instead of the problem going down, the woman’s finances went down. Her genuine efforts worked against her.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: your efforts won't work against you or complicate your challenges; you won't make efforts to make things better and end up with bad results; you won't make positive efforts to improve your career and get into trouble for it; the efforts that should bring you more profit won't lead to losses. Your efforts won't be a tool in the hands of the enemy.

The efforts that should make you richer won't make you poorer; the people who should be your destiny helpers won't become destiny destroyers; the people who should help you to rise higher won't push you further down; the children who are your blessings from God won't become a thorn in your flesh; your efforts must work for you.

No more shall it be said that you made efforts and became worse off; no longer shall the things that should add value to you reduce you. No longer will positive efforts bring you negative outcomes; no longer shall ideas that should bring you fame become the beginning of your downfall and crash into obscurity. Every effort you make must pay off positively.

The past efforts of that woman worked against her, but when she met Jesus, her effort worked for her. Get Jesus involved in your life and your efforts will work for you and not against you.

Declaration: My efforts won't work against me, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Hindulodge: 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
visit the great (HINDU PEACE TEMPLE) Brotherhood and get initiated as
a full member, for your
spiritual assistance, like money invocation, love spells
political achievements, freedom, protections, fruit of the
wombs, wisdom and spiritual powers , power to move your
church or ministry, commanding tone and lots more' you
can call the lord here to get more information on
+2347062813359 or whatsapp on. +2348171265462. contact him on this and follow him on facebook on Hindu Temple, or
Go to our page on. https://m.facebook.com/Hindu-Temple-914807675224743/. Or Email him on
lordrahaj@gmail.com, rahjadrahaj@gmail.com

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, WHAT DO YOU SEEK, WHAT DO
YOU DESIRE AND DREAM FOR?
THE GOD OF WHITE MAGIC, god KRISHNA OFFERS:
POWER TO COMMAND OBEDIENCE
POWER TO FORCE LOVE (LOVE SPELL)
POWER OF WEALTH (OVER NIGHT MONEY INVOCATION)
POWER TO GAIN EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT QUALIFICATION
POWER TO MAKE A FOREIGNER PAY YOU MONEY AND
PHONE CALL TALK AND AGREE (COMMAND)
DETECTING OF SPIRITUAL WIVES AND HUSBANDS AND
SOLUTION
POWER TO WIN ALL CUSTOMERS IN A MARKET
CASTING OUT OF BLACK MAGIC WITCHCRAFT FROM HOME
AND OFFICES
UNLIMITED WEALTH WITHOUT EFFORT
GET HUSBAND OF YOUR DESIRE
LUCK TO WIN WIN LOTTERY, POOL. LOTTO, AND OTHER
BETS
POWER TO CALL A MAN OR A WOMAN'S NAME AND PUT
HIM/HER UNDER YOUR COMMAND
POWER TO WIN ELECTION
POWER TO GAIN APPOINTMENT
E.T.C
Lovely people of the universe, i am a lovely care giver
priest
peacefully loving people of the universe... Some of you may
have acquainted with me, know me pretty well, gained
fame, extreme wealth, political achievements, freedom
protections, fruit of the wombs, wisdom and spiritual
powers from my Temple. While some of you will not know
me. Okay, for those who haven't hear about me I am PEACE
LORD RAHAJ, popularly known as BLACK LORD OF
FORTUNE, THE GIVER OF WEALTH, THE SUPERIOR OF RICHES
OR KAJAKALAHAM the leader of the Great HINDU LODGE BROTHERHOOD. Born by a Nigerian and Indian
parents. Raised in New Delhi (India) and currently residing
here at my mothers Land... After your initiation all the
spells we are going to cast for you are going to be free of
charge including the spiritual fire bath for protection and
success, all you are required of is to provide the items for the work you need, (WITHOUT DARKNESS YOU CANT SEE A STAR) there
is no risk no reward so give my powers a trial and you will
not regret it...Come And Be Helped...
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
YOU WILL SURVIVE

“...a woman, which was diseased with an issue of blood twelve years, came behind him, and touched the hem of his garment:”

The woman with the issue of blood bled for twelve years, but she did not die. She bled for a long time, but the challenge did not kill her; she went through a terrible situation that could swallow one’s life, but her life was not swallowed; the devil did not have the final say in her matter; she outlived it her challenge.

Friend, God says, no matter what the devil does, he can't bring you down, he won't truncate your destiny, he won't disorganise God's plan concerning you, he won't have the final say concerning your life, and he won't win the war against you. No matter what comes your way, your challenge won't kill you, your setbacks won't swallow you, and your battles won't consume you.

The battles that brought others down will not bring you down; the challenges that shut down other enterprises will not shut down your own enterprise; the circumstances that sent others into obscurity may come your way but you will remain afloat. God will keep you above the battles of life.

No matter what happens, you won't lose your life. No matter how much recession the economy suffers, you won't recede; no matter how terrible and difficult things become, you won't be swept away; you will survive and outlive all your troubles.

You belong to a generation that can’t be consumed by the battles of life. Ensure that God is at the core of your being, and nothing will swallow your destiny.

2 Corinthians 4 vs. 8-9 says: “We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;”

Declaration: I will outlive all my challenges; no challenge will consume me, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
RESTORATION

The woman with the issue of blood suffered her ailment for twelve years. After twelve years, the abnormality in her health bowed to Jesus. After a long period, what seemed poised to take her life was taken away; after a twelve year period, the disorder in her life gave way to order. Her health was altered for a pretty long time, but in a matter of time, that same health was restored.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: in every part of your life where there is disorder, order will be restored. In the places where you are broken, you will be healed. In places you suffered losses, what you lost is coming back to you. Where you suffered a destiny reduction, your destiny is about to get a new lift. Where you are incomplete, God is about to bring completion all by Himself.

In other accounts of the story of the woman with the issue of blood, she was bent over because of her ailment; but as she touched Jesus, her troubles ended. Negativity ceased when she met Jesus. As you encounter Jesus, every negativity in your life will cease, whatever is not working in your favour will give way, and every pain and affliction will cease.

Get set: in places where you went down, God is bringing you up; wherever things have not worked, things will soon begin to work; wherever your life has been on a downward slide, you will witness an upward movement; in the places of your ‘issue of blood’, there will be restoration.

Joel 2 vs. 25 says“And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.”

Declaration: In places where I am experiencing disorder, I speak restoration, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:27am On Sep 24, 2016
UNSTOPPABLE DREAM

“4. And when his brethren saw that their father loved him more than all his brethren, they hated him, and could not speak peaceably unto him. 5. And Joseph dreamed a dream, and he told it his brethren: and they hated him yet the more.”
(Genesis 37: 4-5)

Joseph was hated by his brethren because he was loved above them all by his father; he later dreamed a dream and told them about it, and they hated him even more. His dream was birthed in an environment of hatred. He had a big dream amongst haters who were ready to cut short his life.

Joseph’s brothers later tried to kill him, then they sold him into slavery, then he moved from Potiphar’s house to the prison, but one day, his dream came to pass. The hatred of his brothers did not stop his dream. The motive of his brothers was to cut short his dream, but eventually, the dream was fulfilled.

Friend, are you surrounded by men who are ready to do anything to stop your dream? God says, nothing will stop your dream; no man will stop you from becoming all that God has destined that you will become; nothing will stop you from attaining the next level that God has orchestrated for you; nothing will stop the increase God ordained for you. Nothing will stop your dream; haters can’t stop your dream.

When Joseph’s dream came to pass, his brothers saw him in his exalted position in Egypt. The people who plotted against his dream were alive to see the manifestation of the dream. God says, the men who have plotted against your dream will live to see its fulfillment, and they will come to pay you homage.

Commit your dreams into the hands of Him who is able to bring it to pass against all odds and against the wishes of haters. When Jehovah is involved, haters can’t stop your dream.

Declaration: Nothing and no man will stop my dream, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
SPEAK YOUR DREAM

“And Joseph dreamed a dream, and he told it his brethren: and they hated him yet the more.”
(Genesis 37: 5)

When Joseph dreamed a dream, he didn’t keep quiet about it; he spoke to his brothers about it. He confessed his dream; he painted the picture of his dreams with words. That dream was not to be fulfilled immediately, how it was going to be fulfilled was not discernible, but he spoke about the dream. He used his words to push forth his dream.

Friend, speak your dream. Don’t be silent about the dream God has given you. Speak about it; declare it; shout it at the rooftops; say it even if it annoys your haters and contemporaries. Life and death are in the power of the tongue, so use your tongue to give life to your dream; use your words to grow your dream; use your words to promote and advertise your dream.

The confession of your dream might look like foolishness to those who do not understand the power of the tongue, but keep speaking it until it becomes your reality. As Joseph used his tongue in favour of his dream, use your tongue in favour of your dream. Don’t speak against your dream.

Joseph’s brothers heard his dream and sold him into slavery. Joseph later affirmed that though they meant it for evil, God meant it for good. The confession of his dream triggered the arrangements that led to its fulfilment.

When you speak your dream, Heaven takes note and you are also sending fellow mortals and elements of nature on assignment to see to it that your dream becomes reality.

Speak your dream even if your haters hate to hear it. When you speak it, arrangements for its fulfillment will begin in earnest.

Numbers 14 vs. 28 says: “Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you:”

Declaration: I choose to speak my dream, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
BEFORE YOU SLEEP:

DID YOU LIE?

1.Lying is giving some information while believing it to be untrue,intending to deceive by doing so.

2.Lying diminishes trust.

3.Lying makes it difficult for the person being lied to,to make a free and informed decision about the matter concerned.

4.To lie can be tasking:
a)The liar has to remember the lies he told
b) He must act in conformity with the lies
c) He may have to tell more lies to avoid being found out
d) His long-term credibility is at risk.
e) Lying is complete theft and taking someone's intelligence for a ride.

5. No excuse should ever make you lie.

6. Better keep quiet than tell a lie.

7.When regard for truth has been broken down or even slightly weakened,all things will remain doubtful.

8.Lies can give a temporary high but like any bad drug,it has more negative effects.

9.The more you lie;more and more people will be hurt.

10. Whether it is Half Truth,White Lie,Flattery etc,LIES ARE LIES!

12. Lies become destructive when the liar begins to believe his lies. He just becomes a double liar.

13. When people are trying hard to impress,they could include some lies in their communication.

14. Don't even think yourself too smart,some people know when you are lying but they just wouldn't want to confront you with it.

15. Its indeed rewarding when you add to the sum of accurate information to the world.

16. By the way, anyone who lies for you and with you,will definitely tell you a lie soon or even tell a lie against you.

Did you tell a lie today?

Sleep well
Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 3:38am On Mar 22, 2017
Father I thank u for bringing me back to this thread, To u alone be all the Glory....
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 6:03am On Mar 22, 2017
GET IT DONE

“And David said to Abiathar the priest, Ahimelech's son, I pray thee, bring me hither the ephod. And Abiathar brought thither the ephod to David.”
(1 Samuel 30: 7)

In our Focal Scripture, David asked Abiathar the priest to bring him the ephod. David later used the ephod to consult God and he got a response. One expected Abiathar to take the lead in seeking God since he was the priest, but he did not take the lead, paving the way for David to take the responsibility. Abiathar didn't do what he had capacity to do, and someone else did it.

Friend, whatever you have capacity to do, do it before someone else does it. Solve problems that God has empowered you to solve; meet the needs you have capacity to meet; if you have ideas on how your institution, workplace, boss, colleagues, subordinates, etc can move forward, bring it forth before someone else does; if you have solutions for someone else’s challenges, bring for the solutions before someone else does; don’t be slack in bringing solutions.

Abiathar failed to do what was expected of a priest who had an ephod, and David took the initiative and got heaven’s response. Abiathar failed to make the impact he had capacity to make, and David made the same impact. If you fail to make the impact you should make, someone else will make it.

Don’t wait for someone else to do what you can do; don’t even procrastinate what you can do now, because if you do, you might realize later that someone else has done it and taken the credit for it.

If you don't bring the solution you have, you will create a chance for someone else to be distinguished ahead of you, and you may even lose your place in the process. Bring forth the solutions you have; don’t withhold the solution in your hands.

Declaration: I won’t withhold the solutions I have, in Jesus’ name! Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (197) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Waves of Glory" / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.