Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (331580 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bolliejay(m): 7:31am On Mar 22, 2017
bless4God:
Father I thank u for bringing me back to this thread, To u alone be all the Glory....

Wow, Welcome back.

What happened and where have you been all this while?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 10:37am On Mar 22, 2017
bolliejay:

Wow, Welcome back.

What happened and where have you been all this while?
thank u sir ,my phn just went off many month ...I thank God I am back,to him be all the Glory
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 10:38am On Mar 22, 2017
THEIR ERROR, YOUR GAIN

“There cometh a woman of Samaria to draw water: Jesus saith unto her, Give me to drink.”
(John 4: 7)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

The woman of Samaria was notorious for her immoral lifestyle. During her conversation with Jesus, Jesus revealed that she has had five husbands, and was currently living with a man she was not married to. The Samaritan woman was living in error; her lifestyle had no comeliness to be admired.

When she eventually encountered Jesus, she gathered the entire city with ease. Her notoriety was an asset that made it easy for Jesus to meet the multitude He could not ordinarily invite on His own. What she did wrong became Jesus’ platform for impact. What she did wrong connected Jesus to the result He desired.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: the mistakes of others will make room for you to hit your target with ease. What others do wrong will make your good deeds more outstanding and attractive. The incompetence of others will make men come for you because of your competence; the poor work ethics of others will make men to opt for you above others; as men mess up their businesses and careers, you will be distinguished.

God will cause the wrong doing of others to work in your favour; their errors will be your asset; their imperfection will work for your own perfection; their poor performance will make your own good performance more obvious; the mediocrity that sinks others will make your own excellence more outstanding.

Don’t feel too bad when people around you are not quite doing as well as they should. Their mistakes will be a platform for your miracle. What they are doing wrong will be an ingredient that will make your results more outstanding.

Job 22: 29 says: "When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up..."

Prayer : Lord, the wrongdoing of others will help to distinguish me more and more, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
PURSUE

“And David enquired at the LORD, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue...”
(1 Samuel 30: cool

When David enquired of the Lord, he asked, “Shall I pursue after this troop”? David knew what he had lost, and he realized that the path to recovery was not meant to be a walk, but a pursuit. To pursue is to chase after something with some hostile intent; so David didn't propose to walk after the Amalekites; he proposed to chase after them. He planed to run to his target.

Friend, if you have discovered your targets in 2017, God says, run to them. Run towards the goals and targets you have set for yourself; addpassion to every mission you have embarked upon; if there be anything you want to achieve, don’t be slack about it, make it a pursuit; if there be levels you need to attain, don’t make it a walk as if you have all the time in the world: chase after it as if everything depends on chasing.

Pursue your goals with some degree of intent and speed; run towards the places you ought to have been in; if you have assignments to deliver on, don’t make it a walk, make it a pursuit; if you have business to do, don’t be slack about it, be fast about it; if you have desires that must become reality, don’t be slow in doing what you have to do, step up your game and increase your pace.

David pursued after the Amalekites, and he eventually caught up with them and took back his possessions. He pursued, and he eventually hit his target. If you pursue, God says, you will hit your target. If you add some urgency to your mission, you will succeed before your haters/rivals work against you.

Don’t blame anyone for any target you are yet to hit if you have not begun to chase yet. Chase your target and you will hit it big.

Declaration: I choose to pursue; I will catch what I pursue, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
BEFORE YOU SLEEP:

PEPPER THEM GANG:

1. Stop looking for who to 'pepper' when you should be concentrating on your life's Assignment. It is such a huge distraction. Leave Pepper for pepper sellers.

2. See how you are behaving, acting and reacting because of them; all in a bid to 'pepper' them. They are controlling you for real. Leave Pepper for pepper sellers.

3. Most of the people you are trying to 'pepper' have no idea you are dealing with them in anyway. What you are doing isn't hurting them at all. Leave Pepper for pepper sellers

4. You only want to 'pepper' them because your life has some 'pepper'. You see, only bitter people make others bitter. You are more than that. Leave Pepper for pepper sellers.

5. There are still some who will 'pepper' themselves because of your success; that's fine, at least you didn't serve the pepper. Leave pepper for pepper sellers.

6. Exposing your done and undone works on Social Media for it to 'pepper' them is a little immature. Somethings are better left unsaid till it becomes reality. Leave pepper for pepper sellers.

7. Just because you want to 'pepper' them : You lied, You are owing and your integrity is at stake and still you haven't succeeded in 'peppering' them. Leave Pepper for pepper sellers.

8. Live happily and authentically. Share God's goodness to everyone around you , if it 'peppers' them, you didn't serve them the pepper. Leave Pepper for pepper sellers.

9. Oga/Madam, must everything 'pepper' you. If your own success doesn't 'pepper' you, why should someone else's success 'pepper' you. Leave pepper for pepper sellers.

10. "Pepper them gang" that cannot cook AfroCaribAsiatic pepper soup, is that one a correct pepper gang...
Goodnight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 11:08am On Mar 24, 2017
YOU WILL OVERTAKE

"And David enquired at the LORD, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them..."(1 Samuel 30: cool

In our Focal Scripture, God promised David that he would surely overtake the Amalekites. The Amalekites took away the wives and children of David and his men; they were enemies, their movement and progress was not in David’s favour, and God empowered him to overtake. God gave David the sort of speed his enemies didn’t have.

Friend, God says, you will overtake every ‘Amalekite’ in your destiny. They may have started before you, they may even be ahead of you, but you will overtake. They may have been preferred ahead of you in the past, but you will be preferred ahead of them; God will give you speed to outrun your enemies; God will cause you to have an advantage over haters and rivals. God will cause you to overtake.

The Amalekites ran away before David returned, they began moving before David, and that meant that David was disadvantaged. If David did not overtake them, he would have lost his possession. Sometimes, there are people you must overtake if you must achieve your goals; and you must overtake them because they shouldn’t be ahead of you.

If there be any wicked one that has gone ahead of you, receive the grace to overtake; if there be any rival whose progress is to your detriment, receive grace to overtake; if there be any one ahead of you whose movement slows you down, receive grace to overtake.

David may not have had the energy to overtake the Amalekites, but God gave him grace to overtake. Receive divine empowerment to overtake.

Psalm 18: 37 says: “I have pursued mine enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed.”

Declaration: Over-takers’ anointing is upon me; I move ahead, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:21am On Mar 25, 2017
RESTORATION

“...Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all.”
(1 Samuel 30: cool

Before David pursued after the Amalekites, God promised that he would recover all. David suffered losses before the pursuit, but God gave an assurance that everything that was lost would be recovered. By God’s promise, what was missing was going to be found in a matter of time; even if the things that David lost were beyond his reach, they were soon going to be within his reach.

Friend, God says, everything you have lost will be recovered; every opportunity you lost is coming back to you; every destiny helper you missed in the past is coming back; every possession you lost will be found in a matter of time; the relationships, higher levels, clients, etc you were denied in time past will come back to you miraculously.

The Amalekites escaped with David’s possessions, but God did not allow them to go beyond the reach of David. God caused David’s lost possessions to be in a place where they could be reached. God will cause everything you lost to be within your reach. You won't go far before you find them; you won't work hard before your lost time is restored.

David did not only recover his lost possessions; he took some spoils from the enemy's camp; he recovered more than what he lost; it was restoration with compensation. God says, for your losses, there shall be restoration with compensation. You will regain more than what you lost; you will be compensated hugely by God for everything you lost.

Your losses are not final; the God who is able to restore is still available to restore whatever it is that you have lost, no matter how long ago you lost it.

Declaration : Whatever I lost shall be recovered; I have restoration with compensation, in Jesus’ name! Amen

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 6:46am On Mar 26, 2017
Father we thank you for another day,the privilege of life take all the Glory in Jesus name !Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 6:47am On Mar 26, 2017
PEOPLE WILL LEAVE

“So David went, he and the six hundred men that were with him, and came to the brook Besor, where those that were left behind stayed.”
(1 Samuel 30: 9)

When David and his men pursued after the Amalekites, they came to the brook Besor where two hundred of his men gave up and could not continue. Besor means ‘good news’. So David was at the brink of good news, and some people who should have helped him step into his good news walked away. David’s place of good news was where some men walked away.

Friend, as you run towards your good news, remember that some people will walk away from you. Some helpers of destiny may decide to play God in your life and walk away when you need them most; some employees will walk away when you are about to expand your enterprise; some clients may walk away when you need their patronage most; as good news beckons, some will leave.

The fact that some people left David did not mean that good news was no longer on the way. They walked away, but good news still became David’s lot. God says, whoever walks away will not stop the great things that God will make happen for you at the same time; the people you need may walk away when you need them most, but God will fill the gaps occasioned by those who walked away.

Some men walked away but David still recovered all, according to the word of the Lord. Those who walked away did not affect the word of the Lord. Don’t judge your journey on the basis of who has walked away or is planning to walk away; judge your journey by what God has said.

If God be for you, whoever has left you will not stop God from causing His word for your life to come to pass. If God be for you, whoever walks away doesn’t change anything.

Declaration: Whoever walks away from me will not stop God’s word from coming to pass in my life, in Jesus name! Amen

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 7:57am On Mar 27, 2017
Happy new week ,may the good Lord bless the work of our hands and may the blessings that make rich and add no sorrow fall upon us today and ever...Amen
Do have a splendid day and week ahead
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 7:59am On Mar 27, 2017
DON'T STOP

“But David pursued, he and four hundred men: for two hundred abode behind, which were so faint that they could not go over the brook Besor.”
(1 Samuel 30: 10)

When David and his men got to the brook Besor, two hundred men gave up the chase, but he continued with the remaining four hundred men. People opted out of the race, but David continued with what he wanted to achieve. People walked away from David, and it didn’t become an excuse to give up the chase. David continued even when men walked away.

Friend, God says, even if the whole world walks away from you, don’t stop; continue your pursuit no matter what is no longer available; continue making efforts even when people who promised to help you are no longer willing; keep working on your goals no matter the constants that become variables; stay on the grind no matter how many people who want to talk you out of it. Even if two hundred of your men literally walk away, keep up the pursuit.

Don’t shut down your business because major clients have walked away; don’t shut down your mission because some people you counted on have reneged on their commitment; don’t throw in the towel even if your hopes are dashed; don’t give up the fight even if the odds are not in your favour.

David ran with the four hundred men who did not walk away, and in a matter of time, he overtook the Amalekites and recovered all that they stole from him. He pressed on despite those who walked away, and he hit his target. God says, if you continue when men walk away, you will hit your target against all odds.

Don’t stop because some people or things are no longer available; do what you have to do, walk a tight rope if you have to, and you will hit your target.

Declaration: I won’t stop for anything; I move, I push, I press on, I will prevail, in Jesus’name! Amen

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 10:06am On Mar 28, 2017
GROW YOUR STRENGTH

“But David pursued, he and four hundred men: for two hundred abode behind, which were so faint that they could not go over the brook Besor.”
(1 Samuel 30: 10)

Our Focal Scripture speaks of two hundred men who opted out of the pursuit of the Amalekites. Those men were too faint that they could not continue; others pressed on but they gave up; they were all men of war, they had basic benchmarks they should have been able to deal with, but two hundred were found wanting because their strength was not enough.

Friend, grow your strength. Seek for more strength in your inner man; grow your capacity for results; pray that you will be endued with strength from on high; pray for strength in the same places where you were weak in time past; seek more spiritual strength and depth in God; ask God for strength in your spirit man, health, finances, etc.

There is nothing prestigious in being weak or faint; to the weak, Jesus increases strength. Even if you are weak, open up yourself for a fresh dose of strength from the Holy Spirit. Don’t lag behind where others are doing exploits. Don’t be the weak link that will stop others from achieving what they ought to achieve. Don’t accept weakness.

Two hundred men failed to show strength when it mattered most, and four hundred of the Amalekites got away from David and his men. Some men got tired, and some enemies they were chasing got away. Your weakness has implications for you and/or others who are involved in the same mission as you.

Remember, if your strength in the day of adversity, your strength is not enough. Ask God for more strength before your weakness costs you and your team.

Isaiah 35 vs. 3 says: “Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees.”

Declaration : I grow in strength, no more weakness, in Jesus’ name! Amen

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 7:47am On Mar 29, 2017
STRATEGIC MEN

“And they found an Egyptian in the field, and brought him to David, and gave him bread, and he did eat; and they made him drink water;”
(1 Samuel 30: 11)

In our Focal Scripture, David and his men found an Egyptian who gave them information on the location of the Amalekites. Two hundred of David's men quit the pursuit of the Amalekites; but he was soon rewarded with one who had precise information on the target. Two hundred tired men walked away, but David found one strategic man.

Friend, some people may have walked away from you, but God is sending you strategic men who have answers you need; God is sending you a strategic man who will matter more than whoever walked out on you; God will send you men with precise information on your target; God is sending you men who will give you directions on how to get to the top; God is sending you strategic men who will help your mission.

David and his men crossed over the brook, and they met someone who had all the information they needed. God says, the men that are coming your way will be so strategic that you won’t help but acknowledge that they are God-sent. God will send you a strategic man who has what you need.

It doesn’t matter how many people who have walked away from you, and it doesn’t matter what their motives were for walking away from you. God has multiple plans on how to make things work for you; God has the capacity to send you one man who will do what the multitudes around you have been unable to do. God can send you men who have definite directions you need.

Stop whining over the men who have walked away, and ask God to send you a strategic man who will serve heaven’s purpose in your life.
declaration : I receive my strategic man, in Jesus’ name! Amen

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 6:57am On Mar 30, 2017
GIVE VALUE

“And they found an Egyptian in the field, and brought him to David, and gave him bread, and he did eat; and they made him drink water;”
(1 Samuel 30: 11)

When David and his men saw the Egyptian slave who gave the information they needed, they fed the man before asking for the information they needed. They saw someone who could help them, but they did not begin by demanding for value; they took the lead in giving value. They saw someone who could help them, and their first response was to give value before asking for value.

Friend, glean some wisdom: give value to people around you before demanding value from them. Give value to everyone you come across; give value to your clients, colleagues, subordinates, strangers, etc; give value to people who may not have asked for value from you; even if the person who needs value is lowly ranked, still give value.

The moment David gave food to that Egyptian slave, he was revived and gave them all the information they needed. They gave value, and received value in return. When you give value, people will give value to you. If your life can touch other lives positively, it will shock you how the persons you have helped can turn around and be of help to you.

Selfishness is when your relationship with people is driven only by the need to gain value through them. People may even begin to avoid you if they discover that all you want is to gain from them without reciprocating. You may end up losing or hurting profitable relationships with people if all that matters to you is what you can gain through them.

David’s men gave even when they were yet to receive; give, even when you have not yet received; give value even if none has been given to you.
Declaration : I choose to give value, in Jesus name ! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by gr8tgg: 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 6:57am On Mar 31, 2017
WALK IN OBEDIENCE

“And David smote them from the twilight even unto the evening of the next day: and there escaped not a man of them, save four hundred young men, which rode upon camels, and fled.”
(1 Samuel 30: 17)

In 1 Samuel 15, God ordered King Saul to annihilate the Amalekites; but Saul failed to heed fully to God’s instructions. He spared the king of the Amalekites, and took spoils from Amalek. Years later, the Amalekites he didn't execute came after David and his men. Saul’s failure became David’s battle. Saul’s past misbehavior became David’s current challenge.

Friend, yesterday’s misbehavior could set the stage for today’s battles; and today’s mistakes could be the harbinger of tomorrow’s mishaps. What you fail to do right today can backfire on you and on others who may not even be aware of your misbehavior. Your errors today can cost your future generations badly. Your lack of prayers could backfire on you tomorrow; what you fail to do right today could come back to haunt you tomorrow.

If you live a life of disobedience or immorality, you might set the stage for the enemy to wreck your life and family. You may do it alone like Saul, but you may not bear the consequences alone.

Instead of using wrongdoing to set up generational struggles, lead a life that will open doors for future generations. Let your life be an asset to those coming after you. Let your walk with God be so profound that generations unborn will reap its fruits. Let your life be a generational access to a better future.

You were wired to be an asset, not a liability to your generation. If your lifestyle today will bring a positive future, continue; but if it will cause future struggles, change.

Proverbs 14: 4 says: “Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.”

Declaration: I choose to do right; no more errors, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Exodus23v25(m): 8:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
bless4God:
WALK IN OBEDIENCE

“And David smote them from the twilight even unto the evening of the next day: and there escaped not a man of them, save four hundred young men, which rode upon camels, and fled.”
(1 Samuel 30: 17)

In 1 Samuel 15, God ordered King Saul to annihilate the Amalekites; but Saul failed to heed fully to God’s instructions. He spared the king of the Amalekites, and took spoils from Amalek. Years later, the Amalekites he didn't execute came after David and his men. Saul’s failure became David’s battle. Saul’s past misbehavior became David’s current challenge.

Friend, yesterday’s misbehavior could set the stage for today’s battles; and today’s mistakes could be the harbinger of tomorrow’s mishaps. What you fail to do right today can backfire on you and on others who may not even be aware of your misbehavior. Your errors today can cost your future generations badly. Your lack of prayers could backfire on you tomorrow; what you fail to do right today could come back to haunt you tomorrow.

If you live a life of disobedience or immorality, you might set the stage for the enemy to wreck your life and family. You may do it alone like Saul, but you may not bear the consequences alone.

Instead of using wrongdoing to set up generational struggles, lead a life that will open doors for future generations. Let your life be an asset to those coming after you. Let your walk with God be so profound that generations unborn will reap its fruits. Let your life be a generational access to a better future.

You were wired to be an asset, not a liability to your generation. If your lifestyle today will bring a positive future, continue; but if it will cause future struggles, change.

Proverbs 14: 4 says: “Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.”

Declaration: I choose to do right; no more errors, in Jesus’ name! Amen

Amen..
I blessed the name of God for the gift of life..
I'm back here, and I want to say Happy New Month to you all...!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 2:31am On Apr 02, 2017
FORGET THE PAST

“...when the wrath of king Ahasuerus was appeased, he remembered Vashti, and what she had done, and what was decreed against her.”
(Esther 2: 1)

In Esther 1, there were issues surrounding Queen Vashti and how she disobeyed the king. Vashti was deposed and banished from the kingdom. That chapter seemed like a tale of disorder and pain for the king. It was a chapter that was not worth remembering; it was a season that left the palace in disarray.

In our Focal Scripture, when the king ought to move forward, he was fixated on Vashti and the orders he gave against her. Instead of focusing on the future, the king was dwelling in the past. Instead of pressing on to other matters, the king was ruminating on a past he ought to have passed over. It was a new beginning, but decked with old issues.

Friend, as the new month begins, God says, forget the past. Forget what went wrong in the past; forget past pains, losses, misfortunes, disappointments, etc that have made you weep; forget the places where you lost instead of winning; forget the occasions when you were delayed or denied; forget about what didn’t work in your favour in time past.

No matter how bad the past tries to resonate, move forward. Keep your eyes ahead and not behind; keep your eyes on what is yet to come instead of what has already gone wrong; keep your eyes on the future and not on the past; keep your eyes focused on your prospects and not on your setbacks; keep your eyes on your goals and not your failures.

Ahasuerus forgot about Vashti and looked ahead, and he got a replacement (Esther). He looked ahead and got a better deal. Better deals are ahead of you; look forward and forget the past.

Isaiah 43 vs. 18 says: “Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.”

Declaration: I forget the past; I press on, I move on, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 6:27am On Apr 02, 2017
IT IS SETTLED

“After these things, when the wrath of king Ahasuerus was appeased, he remembered Vashti, and what she had done, and what was decreed against her.”
(Esther 2: 1)

In our Focal Scripture, king Ahasuerus remembered Vashti his deposed queen; he remembered how she was deposed; it seemed that he was beginning to have second thoughts about deposing his queen. Perhaps if it were left alone to Ahasuerus, he would reverse his decree and allow Vashti to come back.

Vashti was already deposed, and if she returned to her previous position, there would have been no vacancy for Esther. Vashti may have wanted to return, the king may have favoured her return, but a decree was already passed and she did not return. Vashti’s matter was a settled matter that was not about to return.

Friend, are there ‘Vashti’s that God Himself has already deposed in your life? Are there issues that heaven already settled concerning your destiny? God says, ‘Vashti’ will not return. Everything that is settled in your life will not come back to haunt you; every battle you have won will not come back to defeat you; every sickness you already overcame will not come back to bring you down again.

Look at every ‘Vashti’ that wants to stage a comeback in your life, and decree that they will not come back; that setback will not come back; poverty will not come back; disappointment will not come back; disgrace will not come back; rejection/delay will not come back; whatever God has settled in your life will not come back to mess up your life.

If God has settled it, it has no business coming back. What God has settled is settled, nothing missing and nothing broken.

Nahum 1 vs. 9 says: “...affliction shall not rise up the second time.”

Declaration : Whatever God has settled in my life is not coming back to defeat me, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 6:37am On Apr 03, 2017
The name of the Lord is a strong tower ,the righteous runs in and they are safe...
May the good Lord bless the work of our hands and grant us favor through out the week...
Happy new week
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 6:40am On Apr 03, 2017
THE KING'S DECREE

“Then said the king's servants that ministered unto him, Let there be fair young virgins sought for the king:”
(Esther 2: 2)

Esther was fair and beautiful; she was physically endowed with beauty; she had the potentials to be a queen in the land of her captivity; she had what it took to rule in her generation; but she lived with Mordecai. Despite her endowments, she was in obscurity; she was endowed but lacked opportunity for manifestation.

When the king’s decree eventually went forth, it became a platform for Esther to be made queen in place of Vashti. One decree came from the king, and it became an open door for Esther. The king’s decree brought Esther’s next level opportunity; the king’s decree showed forth Esther. The king’s decree became Esther’s platform for relevance.

Friend, a new decree is about to come forth from the king, and it will be for your manifestation. A new policy is about to come forth, and it will lift you higher; God will bring someone who will speak words and bring suggestions that will favour you; a new proclamation will show forth your gifting; someone’s idea is about to make room for you to attain greatness and relevance.

God says, where you are is not where you will end; your endowments and gifting must receive attention; your potentials and potentialities will receive opportunities; every divine deposit God placed in you will be blessed by the king’s decree. God will cause favourable policies to come into being for your sake.

The king did not have Esther in mind when he passed a decree, but his decree favoured her. The kings of the world may not have you in mind, but God will put ideas in their minds that will favour you.

Declaration: The king’s decree will make me relevant, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
PURGE YOURSELF

“...bring all these beautiful young women into the harem...Let them be placed under the care of Hegai, the king’s eunuch, who is in charge of the women…”
(Esther 2: 3 NIV)

Our Focal Scripture introduces Hegai, a man who was trusted with prospective queens. Being a eunuch, Hegai had lost his affection and sensibility towards women. For Hegai to midwife the next queen, something in him died. He put away some affections in order to function. He was dead to sensitivities and sensibilities, and he was able to handle great responsibilities.

Friend, God may not trust you with sensitive assignments until some things in you die. You may not find opportunity for lasting relevance until you lose the sensibilities and sensitivities that could truncate your assignment. You may not be a vessel unto honour until you put away everything in you that dishonours God.

The ladies in Hegai's custody needed to be preserved for the King, so Hegai’s sexuality had to die. If the destinies that must pass through you will be preserved, strange affections in you must give way; if God will manifest true greatness through you, then some attitudes, behaviours, lifestyles, etc must die.

Do away with everything in you that is antithetical to God’s plan for your life; do away with anything that comes in the way of your assignment in life; do away with insincerity, dishonestly, inconsistency, laziness, pride, lust, immorality, hate, bitterness, etc.

Greatness and relevance comes at a cost: some things must die for your relevance and greatness to live.

2 Timothy 2: 21 says: “If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.”

Declaration: I purge myself of strange affections and needless sensibilities, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by oaroloye(m): 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
Your Doctrine totally FAILS, because ELIJAH IS NOT HERE- neither is an EQUIVALENT of Elijah available.

It is necessary to remind you that ELIJAH SERVED YAHWEH GOD- not PEOPLE.

Instead of foolish and ignorant people, who have wasted their Spiritual Energy on RECREATIONAL SEX being told:

"COME HERE, AND I WILL GIVE YOU BABIES!"

a REAL SERVANT OF GOD would say:

"LET ME TEACH YOU TO ATTAIN HOLINESS- SO THAT YOU CAN OBTAIN ANYTHING YOU WANT FROM GOD, DIRECTLY- BECAUSE YOU PLEASE HIM!"

You people are DISGUSTING ABOMINATIONS.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 9:43am On Apr 05, 2017
Onise iyanu !
You are the God of awesome wonders..You have shown me so much mercy
Onise iyanu...Good morning wonderful people of God
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 9:45am On Apr 05, 2017
WHERE ARE YOU

"Now in Shushan the palace there was a certain Jew, whose name was Mordecai..."
(Esther 2: 5)

Mordecai was a captive but he lived in Shushan the palace. Captivity didn't stop him from living in a royal environment. He stayed close to royalty, and it soon became his lot.

Friend, sometimes it is not about who you are but it is about where you are. Your environment can make or mar you. Where you are could determine if your dreams/visions will become reality. Your relationship circle could determine how far you would go in life.

You may not have all it takes to make it, but if you connect to people who make you better, you will hit your target. You may not have enough knowledge/intellect to play on the big stage, but if you tag along with knowledgeable people, they will make you sharper as iron sharpens iron.

Mordecai remained in the palace, though a captive, and one day, the king's decree raised him to become part of royalty. If you stay in the right environment, relationships, atmosphere, etc, your story will change for good. The choice of a right environment will pay off, sooner or later.

Don't let your circumstances limit your destiny; break out of your confines, choose the right environment and right people, and it will pay off in a matter of time.

Declaration: I choose to stay in the 'palace'; it will pay off someday, in Jesus' name! Amen

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 7:25am On Apr 06, 2017
RECEIVE THE WORD

“Now in Shushan the palace there was a certain Jew, whose name was Mordecai, the son of Jair, the son of Shimei, the son of Kish, a Benjamite;”

Mordecai was a descendant of Kish, the father of King Saul. Saul was the first king of Israel, he was chosen by God from the tribe of Benjamin. God spoke a word to Samuel, and that word was for the conferment of royalty upon one from the loins of Kish. Several years later, Mordecai, a descendant of Kish would later midwife Esther as queen.

God’s word concerning royalty in the house of Kish seemed to hang around even after Saul was no longer king. The word worked for Saul while he was in Israel, and several years later, the same word came through for Esther and Mordecai. God’s word for the house of Kish may have been forgotten, but God fulfilled His word again and again.

Friend, when you receive God’s word, it may not just be for you alone; the word you receive could cascade down your entire generation and bear fruit for those who didn't know when the word was spoken. The words you receive today will work for your future generations; the prophecies that are spoken of you today will continue to work for your unborn generations long after you are gone.

God’s word does not lose its efficacy with the passage of time. God’s word is long lasting; and when it is spoken, it has the capacity for a trans-generational impact. As you receive God’s word today, it will locate your next generation. The word of God that works for you will also work for your children and children’s children.

Keep receiving and confessing God’s word; it is valid for the future; it is potent enough to work for you and for those coming after you.

Declaration: Every word of God I receive will work for me and my future generations, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
BREAK THE PATTERN

“Now in Shushan the palace there was a certain Jew, whose name was Mordecai...”

Mordecai brought up Esther whose father and mother had died. Esther came with a history of death in her family, but soon, she was in Mordecai's custody, and there was no more mention of death. ‘Mordecai’ means ‘warfare’. So ‘Warfare’ showed up and there was no more death; ‘Warfare’ entered, and the negative pattern of death was broken.

Friend, is there a negative, demonic pattern in your life? Pray down the fire of God upon it. Pray and dismantle the satanic patterns the enemy has enacted in your life; use warfare prayers to dismantle every satanic arrangement of the enemy against you; use warfare prayers to halt repeated negativity; use warfare to destroy every negative pattern around you.

Today, I pray for you: every pattern that is not of God, I command it to end now; every pattern that has confined you, let the fire of God descend and consume it; every negative pattern that has consistently brought you pain, regrets, delays, disappointments, I decree, it ends now; every war the enemy has started in your life, I command it to cease now. Negativity will not prevail.

You belong to the generation of pattern breakers; you belong to a generation that does not allow negativity to survive; you belong to a generation that cuts down limits, breaks boundaries, creates new records, dethrones negative patterns and sets up new, positive patterns that will stand the test of time.

Any suggestion of the enemy to abandon the place of warfare prayers is simply an arrangement to make you remain stuck in negative patterns. Use your warfare to say no to negativity. Break that pattern.

Declaration: I refuse every negative pattern; I am a pattern breaker; I thrive with warfare prayers, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 1:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
YOU WILL SEE BETTER

“Now in Shushan the palace there was a certain Jew, whose name was Mordecai...”

Mordecai worked at the King’s palace. He worked in an environment of royalty; he worked in a place where great things happened on a daily basis; he worked in a place where decisions that affected others were taken; he worked in a place where the inhabitants were in charge, where even the suggestions of servants could lead to a national policy.

Mordecai was eventually honoured and became a high ranking palace official. He began as a low ranked worker in the palace, but in a matter of time, he rose to a higher position within the palace. Mordecai’s path shone brighter and brighter; he didn't remain on the same level; he didn't stop where he started; he saw good, and then he saw better.

Friend, God says, you may have started by seeing good, but you will see better. Things will get better around you; your circumstances are about to change for good; you will break previous limits and rise to greater heights; you will make new, giant strides; you will break forth on all sides; you are on your way to your next level; you will break out of every confinement of the enemy.

God says, where you started is not where you will end; where your profitability, greatness, success, etc started is not where it will end; your path shines brighter and brighter; you move from glory to glory; you will outgrow your current level; you won't only see your promised land but you will enter into it and possess your possessions.

Look beyond the good you see today and start expecting something better.

Proverbs 4 vs. 18 says: “...the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.”

Declaration: After seeing good, I will see better; my path shines brighter and brighter, in Jesus’ name! Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Remove The Vail"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.