Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,234 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (331513 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
NO SLOTHFULNESS

“And another came, saying, Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin:” (Luke 19: 20)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

Our Focal Scripture sheds light on the slothful servant who did nothing with his pound. That servant hid his master’s pound in a napkin, he covered it, he refused to use it, and he ended up without profit. He got the same thing that others got, but because he was not willing to do something with what he got, he ended up empty handed. What he was supposed to do which he failed to do, disconnected him from greatness.

Friend, as minutes turn to hours, as hours turn to days, as days turn to weeks, as weeks turn to months, and as months turn to years, make sure that you are doing what will position you for greatness. Ensure that you are praying as others are praying. Ensure that you are focused as others are focused. Ensure that you are being as productive as you should be. Ensure that whatever you are doing will add to your future results.

The slothful servant did nothing, but there were other servants who did something that led to profit. Whilst he was wasting time, others were busy investing in time and making the most of time. Just in case you have chosen to waste time, do remember that not everyone has chosen to waste time with you. If you choose to be unproductive, remember that there are many who are on the pathway of productivity.

The slothful servant was surrounded by profitable servants, yet he remained slothful and did nothing. He had people he could have learnt from, but he simply chose not to learn. As you run your race in destiny, be humble enough to learn from the best that is around you. Learn from people who are doing better than you. Learn from people who are scoring the same goals you hope to score. Learn from productive, result oriented people.

Your slothfulness is your disconnection from the cities you could have possessed and ruled over. Arise, shake off the dust, and be productive.

Proverbs 22: 13 says: “The slothful man saith, There is a lion without, I shall be slain in the streets.”

Declare With Me: I choose productivity over slothfulness, in Jesus’ name
Amen

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 7:32am On Apr 28, 2021
NO LOSSES

“And it came to pass, when David and his men were come to Ziklag on the third day, that the Amalekites had invaded the south, and Ziklag, and smitten Ziklag, and burned it with fire;” (1 Samuel 30: 1)

Ziklag was once a territory that Israel owned and possessed (see Joshua 15 vs. 21-31), before it became a Philistine territory. It was the king of the Philistines who later gave Ziklag to David after he escaped from Saul’s attacks. So Ziklag was that territory of Israel that had been taken away. Ziklag was Israel’s hard fought possession that their enemies took away. Ziklag was a possession of Israel that their enemies stole from them.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: your ‘Ziklag’ will not be taken by the enemy. Your possessions will not be given to the enemy. What you have labored for will not be taken away by the enemy. What you struggled to obtain or achieve will not suddenly fall to the enemy. Your results will not be stolen by the enemy. Your family will not become the enemy’s possession. Your resources will not become the enemy’s possession.

Today, I decree, whatsoever the enemy took away from you, I command a restoration with compensation. I command your lost grounds to be restored. I command your lost resources to be restored. I command your lost clients to be restored. I command your lost opportunities to be restored. I command your lost results to be restored. I command whatsoever the enemy stole from you to be restored in full.

Whatever God has given you to possess is yours to possess, nothing missing and nothing broken. Whatsoever the Lord has put in your hands will not be plundered by the enemy. Whatsoever the Lord has made happen for you will not be taken away from you. Whatsoever territory the Lord has given to you will not be lost to the haters of your destiny. Your results will not be meat for the enemy.

The season of losses, is over. Henceforth, your labour will not be meat for the enemy; and whatsoever the enemy has stolen shall be restored.

Isaiah 62: 8 says: “The LORD hath sworn by his right hand, and by the arm of his strength, Surely I will no more give thy corn to be meat for thine enemies; and the sons of the stranger shall not drink thy wine, for the which thou hast laboured:”

Declare With Me: No more losses; whatsoever I lost is being restored, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 11:18am On May 02, 2021
REDEEM YOUR TIME

“And it came to pass, when David and his men were come to Ziklag on the third day, that the Amalekites had invaded the south, and Ziklag, and smitten Ziklag, and burned it with fire;” (1 Samuel 30: 1)

Our Focal Scripture speaks of how “… it came to pass…”. That speaks of the passage of time. So as time passed, David suffered the misfortune of having his abode invaded by enemies. Ziklag was burnt, and David’s wives and children as well as wives and children of his men were taken away. The passage of time unveiled negativity for David and his men; the passage of time birthed negative results for David and his men.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: the passage of time will not bring you pain. The passage of time will not make you irrelevant; the passage of time will not make you fall out of favour with God and men; the passage of time will not cause your best days to be spoken of in past tense; the passage of time will not reduce you or exchange your destiny; as days turn to weeks and to months and years, you will not go down.

Hear me again: time will not fight against you; time will not work against you; time will not bury your destiny; time will not push you out of your space; time will not import negativity into your life; the passage of time will not give birth to bad news; the passage of time will not unveil attacks that will reduce your destiny; the passage of time will not subdue you or bring you losses.

Don’t sit back and allow the enemy to make a mess of your time. Redeem your time in the place of prayer. Speak into your time; tell your time what you want to see in it; tell your time what results you want it to bring forth; tell your time to work in your favour; speak to your time and tell it how you want it to behave; give your time instructions that it must obey; tell your time to give you more than you labored for.

Time can work for you if only you can give it instructions for it to obey. Redeem your time. Don’t allow your time to birth negative results.

Ephesians 5: 16 says: “Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.”

Declare With Me: Time will not birth negative results for me; time will work in my favour, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:25am On May 07, 2021
ENVIRONMENT FOR INCREASE

“And had taken the women captives, that were therein...” (1 Samuel 30: 2)

When the Amalekites invaded Ziklag, they burnt it and took the women and children captives. Women are the receivers of seed from the men, and from the seed they receive, children are birthed. Women are the ‘right environment’ for seed to grow. So the enemies of David captured the ‘right environment’ that would cause their seed to grow. They took away what would help the men to multiply. They took away the environment that would make way for increase and multiplication.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: every attack on your multiplication, I command it to end now. Every attempt of the enemy to remove what is meant to help you increase, I delete it by fire. Every attack of the enemy to steal relationships that ought to bear fruit in your life, I command it to cease now. Every attack of the enemy on the environment that should birth your increase, I command the fire of God to consume it.

The Amalekites did not exactly kill the women; they simply took the women away. They disconnected the women from the place where their men would find them. Hear me as I hear the Lord: every hand of the enemy that wants to disconnect you from the places that ought to bear fruit for you, let that hand break now. I disconnect every force of hell that wants to disconnect you from the place of your expansion and increase.

Today, the Lord sets a wall of fire all around the place of your increase. Your next level is secure. Your relevance is secure. The tokens of your increase are secure. The seeds of your advancement are secure. Your business is secure; your career is secure; your finances are secure; what God has made and is making out of your life is secure; the enemy will not possess your portion.

If there be environments for increase that you have lost already, I command restoration with compensation.

Isaiah 62: 4 says: “Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the LORD delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married.”

Declare With Me: The environment of my increase will not be tampered with, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 7:22am On May 08, 2021
NO REDUCTION

“And had taken the women captives, that were therein: they slew not any, either great or small, but carried them away, and went on their way.” (1 Samuel 30: 2)

The Amalekites that burned Ziklag also took the children of David, as well as the children of his men, into captivity. Children that were freeborn suddenly became captives. In bible times, anyone who was taken into captivity was at the risk of becoming a slave on full time basis. So children that were freeborn were suddenly reduced to slaves. The attack of the enemy was an attack that led to destiny reduction.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: your destiny will not be reduced. You will not move from freeborn to slave; you will not move from advancement to retrogression; you will not move from success to failure; you will not move from increase to reduction; you will not move from profit to loss; you will not move from great to small; you will not move from open doors to closed doors; you will not move from the front to the back.

Every plot of the enemy to set your destiny on reverse mode, I command it to scatter by fire. Every attack of the enemy that wants to reverse the progress you have already made, I command it to fizzle out. Every plan of the enemy to take you back to levels you already left, I command it to scatter now. I command every attack of reduction to cease from your dwelling. I command every attack of demotion to end now.

Jesus did not go to the cross so that you can stop moving forward and start moving backwards. Jesus did not save you so that the enemy can have joint custody with Him concerning your life. Jesus saved you so that your life can appreciate to heavenly realms where you are now seated with Him; Jesus raised you, but not for the enemy to reduce you. Reject every attempt of the enemy to reduce or demote you. Refuse to be less than God says.

Remember, if Jehovah is involved, then you will be above and ahead only. No more reduction.

Proverbs 4: 18 says: “But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.”

Declare With Me: The season of destiny reduction is over; no more reduction, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 9:49pm On May 23, 2021
INCREASE YOUR SPEED

“And David enquired at the LORD, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all.” (1 Samuel 30: cool

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy devotional today.

When David enquired of the Lord in our Focal Scripture, he asked if he could pursue and overtake the enemies that stole from him. David wanted to initiate the process of recovery, and he began speaking of pursuing. The word ‘pursue’ ordinarily conveys a sense of speed. So David’s next accomplishment needed him to move with some speed. He needed to add urgency to his movement. He was not going to recover all by strolling casually.

Friend, if you will recover your lost grounds, and if you will overtake whatever negativity that previously overtook you, then you need to rise to the place of speed. Change your posture from casual and make more haste. Move like one who is in a hurry to achieve the results you seek to achieve. Move like one who is in a hurry to recover your lost grounds. Move like one whose success cannot wait for another day. Move in haste.

David was never going to catch up with his enemies if he strolled all the way to their camp; he wouldn’t have recovered his lost possessions if he moved like one who had nothing to lose. Step up your pace in destiny; stop moving like one who has all the time in the world; stop moving like one who has no competition and competitors; stop moving like one who has no opposition to deal with in destiny; stop moving like the slothful.

David eventually pursued, overtook and recovered all that the enemy took from him. He made movements with speed, he hastened up his movement, and he eventually gained back all that the enemy took away. Speed helped him in the pathway of recovery. If only you would raise your speed level, you will be shocked how you will recover what the enemy took from you. If you raise your urgency and pace, you will overtake.

Increase your speed; raise your urgency level; if you have been walking, start running; if you have been running, start leaping.

Isaiah 35: 3 says: “Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees.”

Declare With Me: I raise my speed level, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 9:37pm On May 26, 2021
NO FAILURE

“And David enquired at the LORD, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all.” (1 Samuel 30: cool

In our Focal Scripture, God promised David that he would ‘without fail’ recover all. The word fail is the root word for failure. So God promised David that in the recovery plan, there would be no failure. God promised David that there would be no failure in the process. David was going to follow through a process that would give him major results, and by divine proclamation, failure was excluded from the process.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: you will not fail. There will be no failure in your processes. There will be no failure in your activities. There will be no failure in your career. There will be no failure in your business, ministry, academics, etc. The efforts you are currently making will not fail. Your projects and plans will not fail. Your children will not fail. Your marriage will not fail. Your future plans will not fail. You won’t be a failure.

The same way God excluded failure from the attempts of David, hear me as I hear the Lord: failure will be far from you. You will never be an example of one who didn’t make it. You will never be an example of one who stopped on the way. You will never be an example of one whose efforts failed, without results. You will never be an example of one who did not hit the right targets despite efforts. You won’t be an example of failure.

Hear me as I hear the Lord: you will wear success as a garment. God will crown your efforts with amazing success. You will be an example of one with outstanding results. You will be counted amongst them that are ahead of the crowd. You will be counted amongst them that have their feet covered with butter. You will be counted amongst them that have back to back successes. You will be counted amongst the most successful.

The doors of failure are shut forever in your life. Henceforth, it will be success all the way.

Proverbs 16: 3 says: “Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established.”

Declare With Me: The door of failure is shut in my life; I am a success; I will succeed, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:29pm On May 30, 2021
NOTHING MISSING

“And there was nothing lacking to them, neither small nor great, neither sons nor daughters, neither spoil, nor any thing that they had taken to them: David recovered all.” (1 Samuel 30: 19)

Our Focal Scripture gives details of David’s recovery as he fought the Amalekites that came against him. David recovered all that he lost; he recovered his wives; he recovered his children; he recovered his possessions; his men also recovered all that they lost. It may have seemed that the loss of David and his men would be permanent, but it wasn’t. In a matter of time, they took back all that the enemy stole from them.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: for everything the enemy took from you, you will recover all. You will recover all that the enemy took from your family; you will recover all that he took from your health; you will recover all that he took from your finances; you will recover all that the enemy took from your career, business, ministry, academics, vocation, etc; you will recover every lost ground and lost territory the enemy pushed you out from.

Notice that they did not only recover what they lost. They also took spoils from their enemies. They recovered more than what they lost. They took back what they lost, and they also took what belonged to their enemies. Get set: you will not only recover whatever it is that you lost; you will also recover what you never even lost. You will possess new grounds that hitherto were never yours. You will recover more than the enemy took.

When the enemies thought they came to deplete David and his men, they had no idea that God would turn it around and cause David and his men to increase instead. The enemy meant it for evil, but God turned it around for David’s good. Hear me as I hear the Lord: God is turning around every plot of the enemy against you to work for your good. The enemy may have hurt you, but you are coming out on a higher level.

Ask God to turn the tables on the enemy. Ask God to cause you to recover more than what you lost.

Isaiah 61: 7 says: “For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.”

Declare With Me: I recover more than what I lost; every loss will lead to my increase, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by lasisi69(f): 10:01pm On May 30, 2021
motherofprinces:
Good evening ma pls kindly give me pastor vic's phone number and address. Pls ma its urgent. Thank u ma
you still want the number ??
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
YOU WILL PREVAIL

“And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes.” (Mark 5: 1)

Our Focal Scripture speaks of how Jesus and His disciples came to the other side of the sea, and into the country of the Gadarenes. Jesus and His disciples had just faced a storm that threatened to sink their ship. It was a storm that literally tested the faith of His disciples. It was a storm that threatened to halt their movement, but in the end, they got to their destination. Despite the storm and all it came with, they got to their destination.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: despite whatever storm you have faced or are currently facing, you will arrive at your destination. Despite the challenges on your way, your journey will not stop on the way. Despite the troubles you are dealing with, you will prevail. You will come out of whatever storms that want to swallow you. You will come out of every trouble that wants to bury you. No evil will prevail over you.

That storm almost seemed like it would cut short the journey of Jesus and His disciples on the way. It threatened to stop them on the way, but in the end, they did not stop on the way. Hear me as I hear the Lord: you will not stop on the way. Your progress will not stop on the way. Your advancement will not stop on the way. Your ministry, career, business, finances, marriage, children, etc will not stop on the way. The storms of this world will not stop you on the way.

Jesus was in that ship, and He was not going to be drowned by whatever storm that rocked the ship He was in. If Jesus is in the ship of your life, you will not fall. If God be for you, you will not go down, your influence will not go down, your progress will not go down, your success will not go down, your increase will not go down, your prayers will not go down, your projects will not go down, and nothing that concerns you will go down.

Press on like one who is predestined to prevail. If God be for you, you will not go down no matter the storms that come for you.

Luke 10: 19 says: “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”

Declare With Me: No storm that comes my way will stop me; I prevail over the attacks of the enemy, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
NO SATANIC POLLUTION

“And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,” (Mark 5: 2)

In our Focal Scripture, Jesus came in contact with the man that was afflicted by an unclean spirit. The word ‘unclean’, like we earlier observed, comes from the Greek word ‘akathartos’, which infers using a wrong solution to pollute a pure solution. So for that man who was afflicted, a negative spirit entered into him and existed side by side with the positive traits he had in him. Negativity was existing side by side with the good.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: no longer shall your good exist side by side with the bad. No longer shall negativity exist side by side with your life. No longer shall bad news infiltrate into your good news. No longer shall your life be a mix of the good and the bad. No longer shall the enemy establish negativity to exist side by side with whatever the Lord has planted in you. No longer shall your successes be mixed with failure.

Anyone who met the man with an unclean spirit would probably notice that he was mad, but it wouldn’t really be easy to notice if he was intelligent or resourceful. So the negativity that came into his life overshadowed whatever positive trait he had in him. Hear me as I hear the Lord: every negativity that wants to overshadow the glory of God in your life, I command it to disappear by the fire of God.

If Jesus has redeemed you, then you are redeemed from the curse of having the good existing side by side with the bad. If Jesus has set you free, don’t allow the enemy to build a castle for negativity in your life. Jesus did not set you free so that your good news can be mixed with bad news. Jesus did not redeem you so that your advancement can be mixed with negativity. Your light was never meant to exist with the enemy’s darkness.

No longer shall your good news exist side by side with bad news. No longer shall the enemy mix your heaven’s package with hell’s package.

Ecclesiastes 3: 14 says: “I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.”

Declare With Me: My good news will not be mixed with bad news; no more satanic pollution, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
GO SPIRITUAL

“3. Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains: 4. Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces....” (Mark 5: 3-4)

The man at the tomb was often bound with fetters and chains, but he cut the chains and broke the fetters into pieces. When Jesus spoke to the demons in that man, they said they were a legion. So mere mortals were using ordinary chains to deal with a bondage that was caused by a legion of demons. They used physical tactics to deal with a spiritual situation. They used mere physical chains to respond to a spiritual battle.

Notice that the man with unclean spirits had been often bound with chains and fetters several times, but it never worked. Efforts had been made to get him under control severally, but none of those efforts worked. The same thing had been done again and again, but there was no headway. Efforts after efforts were made on the same matter, but all proved fruitless. Physical items were used on a spiritual problem, and there was no headway.

Friend, stop using mere physical chains to deal with spiritual bondage. Stop fighting legions of demons with mere physical weapons. Stop hinging your hopes of progress on mere human ideas when your stagnation is of spiritual origin. Stop depending on the arm of flesh to move you forward when what is needed is the power of God. Stop using a physical approach to deal with a spiritual stronghold. Stop using your chains.

The problem of the man with unclean spirits was not solved until Jesus showed up. The demons in him did not give way until a higher Spiritual Being showed up. Some oppositions you are currently facing are waiting for you to grow up and become stronger spiritually. Some demonic strongholds in your life are simply demanding for intense spiritual warfare before they give way. Some battles will not end until you unseat spiritual wickedness.

If you keep throwing chains and fetters at problems with spiritual etiology, you will never make a headway. Take the battle to the spiritual lane, and you will have results.

Ephesians 6: 11 says: “Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.”

Declare With Me: I go spiritual; I pull down every demonic source of my challenges, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
Thank you Jesus
Thank you Jesus
Thank you Jesus
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
PRAY ON

“And as he did so year by year, when she went up to the house of the LORD, so she provoked her; therefore she wept, and did not eat.”
(1 Samuel 1: 11)

Our Focal Scripture speaks of how Elkanah embarked on a journey year by year. This journey involved sacrifice; it was also a chance for Hannah to pray. Year after year, Hannah probably prayed the same prayers; her desire was to have her own child; she kept praying for the same miracle to happen.

Hannah’s prayers were not immediately answered, but she definitely soaked in enough prayers into her ‘Samuel’s project’ that when the child eventually arrived, he was not an ordinary child; Hannah's prayers, though not immediately answered, seemed to be building an unimaginable future.

Friend, your consistent prayers today will build an unimaginable future. When you are praying consistently and persistently on the same issue and it seems God is not yet showing up, just maybe, your prayers are helping to work out a greater result than you intended. Just like some physical items take long periods of time to produce, there are things God might want to package for you, and instead of taking simple prayers, they might take long term prayers.

The fact that your prayers have not received divine attention does not mean that God is not listening or He forgot about your answers. Whenever you pray, God hears, and possibly adds something new to the answer He already designed for you. Whenever you pray, be certain that your prayers are never wasted.

When Hannah’s prayers were answered, the result did not look like something that came out of a single session of prayers. Her son was a man-child. Pray on even when it seems that God is yet to respond. Your prayers today will build an unimaginable future.

Prayer: Lord, may my prayers work out an unimaginable future for me, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 10:12am On Jul 09, 2022
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 4:27am On Jul 14, 2022
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 4:30am On Jul 14, 2022
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
BE TRANSFORMED

“Arise, get thee to Zarephath, which belongeth to Zidon, and dwell there: behold, I have commanded a widow woman there to sustain thee.”
(1 Kings 17: 9)

When Elijah's stay in Cherith ended, God told him to move to Zarephath where a widow was to feed him. Elijah’s next level happened in Zarephath. Zarephath means ‘refinement’. So as God transited Elijah, He passed Him through the place of ‘refinement’. God caused Elijah to transit, but also needed to transform him.

One tragedy in life is to make movements without being positively changed in the process. When you rise up the ladder of life, yet missing out on strategic destiny classes, you might be promoted to some levels without having what it takes to be on such levels. When you rise higher, get blessed, become wealthy, etc without a commensurate divine impact on your life, you are simply an accident waiting to happen.

Friend, ask God to transform you. Ask God to make you a better person; ask God to teach you the lessons you need for your next level; ask God to make you suitable for the higher levels He has in store for you; ask God to make you better, as He makes your life better. Ask God to help you to improve as your level in life increases; ask God to transform you as He transits you from one level of glory to another.

If God keeps blessing you and you don't learn the lessons you should learn, one day, you will need the lessons you didn't learn. When we transit without being transformed, our lives become a tale of activities without the input of the Holy Spirit.

The fact that you have transited higher does not remove the need for you to be transformed into a better person. In the end, you are not the positions you attained, you are who you became through the journey of life. Seek to be transformed as you're transited

Prayer:Lord, transform me as you transit me, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
COMMANDED HELP

“Arise, get thee to Zarephath, which belongeth to Zidon, and dwell there: behold, I have commanded a widow woman there to sustain thee.”
(1 Kings 17: 9)

Our Focal Scripture reveals that God commanded a widow to sustain Elijah in Zarephath. Elijah had not even met the widow before, she was a stranger, but she had a divine command to favour Elijah. It was a case of help arising out of strange places, but this was not help at the instance of a man, it was help that was commanded by God Himself.

Friend, God will command men to favour you. God will command strangers to come to your aid; God will command even your haters to be of help to you; God will command people you are yet to meet to favour you in your area of need; God will command people who have what you need to deliver it to you; God will cause men to favour you, even against their own plans and wishes.

When God commands a man to favour you, such a man may not ordinarily be willing to help you, but there will be a divine compulsion to favour you. When God commands a man to help you, such a man does not need to like you, but you will be favoured all the same, and heaven’s agenda for you will be fulfilled.

The woman of Zarephath was in Elijah’s future, and she had a command from God to favour Elijah. God says, there are people in your future whose job is to make you smile. Before you get to where you need them, they will be waiting for you. Before you meet them, they would already have what it takes to help you.

Ask God to command men to help you; ask God to grant you help from strange places; ask God to position men in your future to serve your destiny.

Psalm 18 vs. 43 says: “...a people whom I have not known shall serve me.”

Prayer: Lord, command men to help me; send me help from strange places; position men in my future to help me, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
IT WILL BE EASY

“So he arose and went to Zarephath. And when he came to the gate of the city, behold, the widow woman was there gathering of sticks: and he called to her, and said, Fetch me, I pray thee, a little water in a vessel, that I may drink.”
(1 Kings 17: 10)

Prior to our Focal Scripture, God told Elijah to go to Zarephath where He had commanded a widow to feed Elijah. Besides speaking of Zarephath and the widow who would feed Elijah, God did not mention any specifics. God did not give the address of the woman, and He didn’t give any physical description.

As Elijah entered the gate of the city, the woman was already there, gathering what she would use to prepare food. Elijah did not need to waste time and efforts before he saw the woman; he found her so easily without asking questions. Whereas it would be difficult to locate someone in a strange land, for Elijah, it was an unusually simple task.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: your mission shall be simple. You will make uncommon achievements with ease; you will find your desired opportunities with ease; you will hit your targets with ease; your transition to your next level will happen with ease; your elevation will be easy and simple; what others struggle for will come to you on a platter of gold. Difficult processes shall be miraculously easy for you.

God will give you clear pictures of what you should do to make progress; difficult protocols will be easy for you; plans that seem difficult to implement will be amazingly easy when you start to work the plans; things that look difficult on paper will be so easy when you have to make it work.

God gave Elijah an instruction, it seemed difficult, but God made it easy. Run with a word from God, and things will be easier than you ever imagined.

Prayer: Lord, make my journey easy; my little efforts shall bring huge results, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
ARISE

“And when thou comest thither, look out there Jehu the son of Jehoshaphat the son of Nimshi, and go in, and make him arise up from among his brethren, and carry him to an inner chamber;” (2 Kings 9: 2)

In our Focal Scripture, Elisha instructed one of the sons of the prophets to go to Jehu, and part of what he was meant to do was to make Jehu arise from amongst his brethren. Jehu was amongst his brethren, but prior to his anointing as king, the trainee prophet was mandated to take him out from amongst his brethren. Jehu may have become comfortable sitting amongst his contemporaries, but he was to arise from amongst them.

Friend, it’s time to arise from amongst your ‘brethren’. Arise from your comfort zone. Rise from the places where you have become accustomed to. Break out of the confines of your current level. Get uncomfortable with the places you have been comfortable with. Break out of your current season and seek your new season. Rise from that place where you are seated.

It may have been okay to be seated amongst his ‘brethren’, but a time came when Jehu simply needed to arise. You may have long been seated in your comfortable places, but it time to arise and stretch yourself into the greatness that God ordained for you. Stretch yourself, shake off your slumber and rise to the new season that God ordained for you. Break out of your comfort zone and break into your greatness and relevance zone.

The anointing of Jehu was not going to happen while he was seating amongst his fellows. He was to be anointed after he had arisen from amongst them. Any voice that is telling you to remain in your comfort zone is simply disconnecting you from rising to your new season. Any voice that is telling you to stay where you have always been is simply reinforcing the status quo in you. Your refusal to move is stopping your emergence.

Don’t be counted amongst them that are too comfortable with the present, to the extent that rising to face the future greatness is a struggle. Rise from your comfort zone. Break into your greatness zone.

Ezra 10: 4 says: “Arise; for this matter belongeth unto thee: we also will be with thee: be of good courage, and do it.”

Declare With Me: I break out of my comfort zone; I break into my greatness zone, in Jesus’ name!

Follow on Instagram/Twitter @realjerryeze
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2022
DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS EATING IN DREAM, PICKING SNAILS, HAVING SEXUAL INTERCOURSE IN DREAM THAT NEEDS DELIVERANCE, HEALING OR FACING FINANCIAL CHALLENGES, PROMISE AND FAIL, DISAPPOINTMENT, ETC ?

If yes, then send this MESSAGE to them now, you will be saving a Soul.

CHRIST CHOSEN DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES is having Online Deliverance and Healing Program and anyone can connect with their phone at the comfort of their home by clicking on the links Below?

NO CHALLENGE OR SICKNESS IS PERMANENT BEFORE THE POWER OF THE GOD OF ELIJAH, Distance is Not a barrier.
Isaiah 59 V 1

HOW TO PARTICIPATE :

1. CLICK ON THIS LINK FOR ONLINE DELIVERANCE PRAYER:
https://fb.watch/eznqFG2SZ4/

2. CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO GET BOOKED FOR ONE ON ONE DELIVERANCE; https:///message/7V6EAIXWY2N6B1

And God will bless you for saving a soul.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2022
CHECK YOUR COMPANY

“And when he came, behold, the captains of the host were sitting; and he said, I have an errand to thee, O captain. And Jehu said, Unto which of all us? And he said, To thee, O captain.” (2 Kings 9: 5)

When the trainee prophet that was sent by Elisha to anoint Jehu in Ramothgilead arrived, he found Jehu sitting in the midst of his fellow captains. Jehu kept a company of captains. He was not hanging out with people who were not warriors like himself. He was not interested in living the ordinary and more convenient life. He surrounded himself with men who could fight battles. He surrounded himself with the right company.

Friend, as you prepare for the new season that God is set to bring your way, be mindful of your company. Be mindful of the spiritual atmosphere of those around you. Be mindful of the sort of people with whom you spend most of your time. Be mindful of the people you are vulnerable to. Be mindful of the quality of people you allow into your private space. Be mindful of the people you allow to become a part of your inner circle.

Jehu was a captain, and he surrounded himself with captains. He surrounded himself with people who shared the same goals and capacity with him. In this season, connect to men who share the same goals with you. Connect to men who share the same values you share. Connect to men who share the same consecration you have. Connect to men whose priorities are similar to yours. Connect to men who are like you in destiny.

Greatness is not incubated in the environment of mediocrity. Any man that must be great must be deliberate to move in the company of greatness. Any man that must be great must know that there are people who nurture greatness and those who extinguish greatness. Any man who seeks to be great must realize that certain companies are not for captains. Any man who must be great must realize that kings don’t hang out everywhere.

Be intentional about those you connect to in this season. Don’t keep a company that will swallow your greatness.

Proverbs 13: 20 says: “He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed.”

Declare With Me: I choose the company of captains; I will not connect to mediocrity, in Jesus’ name!

Follow on Instagram/Twitter @realjerryeze
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
IT IS RESERVED

“And when he came, behold, the captains of the host were sitting; and he said, I have an errand to thee, O captain. And Jehu said, Unto which of all us? And he said, To thee, O captain.” (2 Kings 9: 5)

It is instructive to observe that when the trainee prophet that was sent by Elisha came to the place where Jehu was, there were several captains seated. Jehu was not the only captain in the room. He was not the only warrior in the room. There were men like him who had the same qualifications he had, but in the end, he was anointed as king. There were several men who were deemed qualified, but Jehu’s name was on the kingship.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: your kingship will have your name on it. Your congratulations will have your name on it. Your doors and gates will have your name on them. Your opportunities will come with your name on them. Your crown will have your name on it; your throne will have your name on it. Your breakthrough will have your name on it. Your elevation will have your name on it. Your blessings will have your name on them.

Jehu did not need to compete with anyone for his throne, because it had his name on it. Despite the fact that others were as qualified, his portion was reserved for him. Hear me as I hear the Lord: no man will be able to compete for your place. No man will take your place; no man will take your portion; your portion will not be diverted to another; no matter how stiff the competition is, you will not lose your place to another man.

If Jesus has made provision for your kingship and royalty, no man can take it away. No man shall take your place. No man will possess your portion. No man will take over the territory that has your name on it. No man will take over the signs and wonders that have your name on it. Nobody will possess what the Lord designed for you to possess. No man, no matter how qualified, will cause you to become a stranger and a byword.

The days of losing your portion to others, is over. Henceforth, no man shall take your place.

Psalm 16: 5 says: “The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.”

Declare With Me: My portion will not be given to another; no man will take my place, in Jesus’ name!

Follow on Instagram/Twitter @realjerryeze lipsrsealed
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
THE CALL OF DISTINCTION

“And he arose, and went into the house; and he poured the oil on his head, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, I have anointed thee king over the people of the LORD, even over Israel.” (2 Kings 9: 6)

It is instructive to observe that the trainee prophet who anointed Jehu was not the only trainee prophet in Israel. There were other trainee prophets who had received a call to join the school of the prophets. Notice that after receiving the general call to join the school of the prophets, this particular trainee prophet also got a call that no one else got. He got a call to go and anoint a king. He got a call to the place of distinction.

Friend, I pray for you: may you receive that call that will put you in the place of distinction. May you receive that call that will position you ahead of your contemporaries. May you receive that opportunity that will cause you to excel more than people around you. May you receive that call that will position you in the place of relevance. May you receive that call that will cause you to be distinguished ahead of your peers.

Hear me as I hear the Lord: in this season, God is causing you to receive that call that will reward you with ten years’ results in one day. You will receive that call that will give you uncommon results that even your superiors have never received. You will get that opportunity that will open mega doors and gates you do not qualify for. You will receive that opportunity that will make you the envy of your contemporaries.

Did you realize that nothing was mentioned as a qualification that led Elisha to send that trainee prophet to go and anoint a king? So it was not ability; it was all a case of favour and divine sovereignty. Hear me as I hear the Lord: may you receive the kind of favour that will give you what has not been given to people around you. May you receive favours that will shorten your journey to the top. May you receive favour for distinction.

Again, I pray for you: may you not be a spectator as others are called into greatness and relevance. May you be the one to be distinguished as others watch.

Matthew 5: 14 says: “Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.”

Declare With Me: I receive favour that will distinguish me; I receive that call that will place me ahead, in Jesus’ name!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:34am On Aug 08, 2022
YOU WON’T LOOK LIKE IT

“Then Jehu came forth to the servants of his lord: and one said unto him, Is all well? wherefore came this mad fellow to thee? And he said unto them, Ye know the man, and his communication.” (2 Kings 9: 11)

When Jehu came forth from the inner chamber where he was anointed as king, his fellow captains enquired about the ‘mad’ fellow he had just been with. So the trainee prophet that came to anoint Jehu seemed mad in the eyes of the captains who sat with Jehu. He didn’t look like one who had a message about royalty. He didn’t look like one who could anoint a king. His appearance said one thing, but results spoke differently.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: you may not look like it, but you will birth uncommon results. You may not look like it, but you will enter into high places that you never envisioned you will enter. You may not look like it, but you will bring forth greatness through your loins. You may not look like it, but through you, the gates of mega results will be flung open. You may not look like it, but great results are about to become your reality.

That trainee prophet looked like a mad man in the eyes of captains in the army, but unknown to them, he had the oil that was used to anoint the new king that would preside over them. He didn’t look like the results that came through him. It doesn’t matter how many people that have underrated you; they will eventually witness the greatness that will come forth through you. You may not look like it, but you will shock them.

Hear me as I hear the Lord: you may not look like the greatness you are about to attain, but you will get there. You may not look like the help you are about to receive, but you will receive it. You may not look like the congratulations you are about to receive, but you will receive them nonetheless. You may not look like the high favours you are about to receive, but you will receive them. You may not look like it, but you will make it happen.

Welcome to that new season where you will accomplish results that do not look like they can come through you.

2 Corinthians 4: 7 says: “But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.”

Declare With Me: I may not look like it but I have the answer, in Jesus’ name!

Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
YOU WON’T GO DOWN

“The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,” (Ezekiel 37: 1)

Our Focal Scripture introduces the famous story of the valley of dry bones. Right in that valley, there were very many dry bones, of men who were slain in the valley. Some men came to the valley to fight battles, but they were consumed by the battles they faced. They died in the valley. They were reduced to nothing in the valley. They came with hopes of victory, but they ended in defeat. They were slain in the valley.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: you will not die in the valley. You will not be reduced to nothing in the valley. You will not be extinguished at the prime of your life. You will not be counted amongst them that were defeated by the same things and battles they came to defeat. You will not be counted amongst them that made it to the battles alive but never made it out of the battles. You will not be swallowed by your battles.

Today, I pray for you: rise out of every valley the enemy has taken you to. Arise out of every low place; arise out of every place you have outgrown; arise out of the shackles of your old season; arise out of the shackles of your past; arise out of your struggles and weaknesses; arise out of those traps the enemy set for you; arise out of the conspiracies of men against you; arise out of the low places where the enemy wants to keep you.

You were not created to live in the valley; you were wired to stand on the mountain of relevance and influence. You were wired to be at the top and not beneath. You were created to win and not lose. You were positioned in the place of power, never to be a victim of any battle that comes your way. You were created to put the enemy to shame, and it will never be said that the enemy put you to shame in your life time.

The days of your obscurity are over. No longer shall you be caught or reduced in the valley. You will not die in the valley. You are rising from every valley experience.

Psalm 18: 33 says: “He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places.”

Declare With Me: I arise out of the valley; I rise to the mountain top, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
HELP HAS COME

“The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,” (Ezekiel 37: 1)

The dry bones that Ezekiel saw in our Focal Scripture were the bones of men who died in battle. These men faced opposition that was bigger than them, they may not have been able to do much to come out of their predicament, but most strikingly, they had no one to come to their aid. They faced battles and died without receiving any help. They came to a point where they urgently needed help to win, but there was no help, nor helpers.

Friend, I pray for you: in seasons where you need help, may help arise ahead of time. You will not go down because there is no man to help you. Before you cry for help, help shall arise. Before you become stranded, out of nowhere, men shall arise to help you. When the help of men does not suffice, God Himself will send you angels with flaming swords to cut your opposition to size. God will send you help that will rescue you out of trouble.

If only those men in the valley received help on time, they would have made it out of the valley alive. They didn’t even die only because help did not come. They died because help did not come on time. Hear me as I hear the Lord: you shall receive help right on time. Your destiny helpers shall arrive on time. The men that God has positioned to help you will be right on time. You will receive help when the help will still be useful and needed.

The era of struggling without help and helpers, is over. The era of being stuck in destiny prisons without anyone to help, is over. The era of being weighed down by burdens that are bigger than you, without help, is over. The era of being stuck with needless opposition, without any help to overcome them, is over. The era of being taken down in battle without anyone coming to your rescue, is over. The era of helplessness is over.

The help of God is coming your way, and it will come right early. The days when you operated without help is over. Helpers are rising on your behalf.

Psalm 46: 5 says: “God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.”

Declare With Me: I receive help and helpers, in Jesus’ name..
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 11:40am On Aug 18, 2022
DIVINE EVIDENCE

Our Focal Scripture speaks of how the hand of the Lord was upon Ezekiel and carried him out in the spirit of the Lord. The hand of the Lord was upon Ezekiel, and there was an evidence of the hand of the Lord. The hand of the Lord was upon Ezekiel, and the difference was clear. The hand of the Lord was upon Ezekiel, and it was not in doubt that the hand of the Lord was at work in his life. The hand of the Lord on Ezekiel came with evidence.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: the hand of the Lord is about to show up with mega evidence in your life. The hand of the Lord is about to make things happen for you that will shock you and everyone around you. The hand of the Lord is about to do valiant things for you. The hand of the Lord is about to take you into new realms that you have never been in. The hand of the Lord is about to give you results that will shut up your naysayers.

The hand of the Lord showed up for Ezekiel, and divine evidence was next. Get set: in this season, the hand of the Lord will bring forth divine evidence that will terminate every argument. The hand of the Lord will put you ahead of your contemporaries. The hand of the Lord will make you the preferred one. The hand of the Lord will cause you to be chosen. The hand of the Lord will give you results that will confound the wisdom of men.

The presence of the Lord will no longer be anonymous in your life. No longer shall men ask you where your God is. No longer will you be mocked by men who are yet to see the evidence of the power of God upon your life. No longer will your destiny be an example of one whom God has abandoned. No longer will your life be devoid of the strange acts of God. As God shows up for you, He will show off with your life.

Welcome to your new season of divine evidence. Welcome to that new season where heaven will show off with your life.

Psalm 44: 3 says: “For they got not the land in possession by their own sword, neither did their own arm save them: but thy right hand, and thine arm, and the light of thy countenance, because thou hadst a favour unto them.”

Declare With Me: The hand of the Lord is upon me: I have my divine evidence, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2022
DIVINE SPEED

The hand of the Lord was upon Ezekiel, and it carried him out in the spirit of the Lord. Ezekiel’s movement came by the hand of the Lord, and his vehicle of conveyance was the spirit of the Lord. So Ezekiel did not move at the normal speed he should move with; he moved with the speed that came from the Spirit of the Lord. He moved with the speed that was generated by the Spirit of the Lord. He moved in the speed of the Spirit.

Friend, I pray for you: may your destiny be positioned on the pathway of divine speed. May your results come with divine speed. May your successes come with divine speed. May your accomplishments come with divine speed. May the doors of your destiny be opened with divine speed. May your results come faster than the calculations of men. May you witness a speedy manifestation of the miraculous hand of God.

Hear me as I hear the Lord: your destiny is about to move with speed that your contemporaries cannot keep up with. People who knew where you used to be will be shocked at how God will speedily take you farther than you have ever been. People will be amazed at the speed with which your doors will open. People will be amazed at the speed with which your congratulations will arrive. People will be amazed at how protocols will be waived for you. People will marvel at your new, divine speed.

When a man moves with the speed of the Spirit of God, there are no barriers, there are no boundaries, and the favour of God disrupts every known timeline for the manifestation of great works and results. When God carries you, you will no longer move with the speed that your environment permits; you will move at the speed that comes from God Himself. You will move at the speed that leaves every other person behind.

Welcome to your new season of divine speed. Welcome to that new season where your life will not be delayed as before. Welcome to that new season where your life will move faster than the calculations of men.

Psalm 18: 33 says: “He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places.”

Declare With Me: I move by the speed of the Holy Ghost, in Jesus’ name!

Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 7:39am On Aug 21, 2022
MANDATED HELPERS

The mission of Ezekiel in the valley of dry bones was to prophesy the bones back to life. Ezekiel did not come to the valley out of his own volition. It was the hand of the Lord that took him there. God literally carried him, against his wishes and without his consent, to a place where he would help the men that had been slain. Ezekiel was that man that heaven literally mandated to help the dry bones.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: in this season, God is sending you helpers that have been divinely mandated to help you. God is sending you men who will freely give you the solution you need. God is sending you men who will speak the words that will cause your situation to change speedily and comprehensively. God is sending you men who will carry you out of your valley. God will send you men who will help you against all odds.

Hear me as I hear the Lord: men are about to be given the mandate to favour you. Men will be divinely mandated to carry you out of your current predicaments. God is sending you men who will take the steps that will pull you out of adversity. God is sending men who will position you rightly where you should be. God is sending you men who will make efforts that will bring you results. God is sending you men who will change your story.

When God wants to help a man, He sends a man. When God wants to raise a man, He sends a man. Today, I pray for you: may God send the men that will raise you. May God send you the men that will give you the help you need. May God send you men that will help you even when you have not asked for help. May the Lord send you men who will not be transactional with their help. May the Lord send you men who will lift you higher.

No longer shall you be stuck in the valley without help. The era of being helpless, is over. Your helpers are coming. Your helpers have arrived.

Isaiah 60: 10 says: “And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my favour have I had mercy on thee.”

Declare With Me: My helpers have arrived, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
MULTITUDE OF NEGATIVITY

“And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.” (Ezekiel 37: 2)

When the hand of the Lord came upon Ezekiel, it carried him in the Spirit of the Lord and set him down in the midst of the valley that was filled with bones. As Ezekiel walked round about the dry bones, he found that the bones were very many. The negativity he came to call back to life, was described as ‘very many’. The trouble that was waiting for Ezekiel in the valley was ‘very many’. There was a community of negativity waiting for Ezekiel.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: every multitude of challenges that have surrounded you, let the help of God show up for you speedily. I command every handwriting of ordinance that is written against you to be blotted out. I command every negative tide against you to be stilled. I command divine abilities to come upon you to calm every trouble in your seas. I speak peace to every storm against you. I command every pain, shame, affliction, struggle, distress, etc. to cease.

You will not be counted amongst them that their valleys are filled with dry bones only. You will not be counted amongst them that are perpetually surrounded by struggles and challenges. You will not be counted amongst them who are never at rest from their labour. You will not be counted amongst them that have troubles without remedy. You will not be the example of the one that the enemy baptized with all round negativity.

Hear me as I hear the Lord: you are moving from bad news to good news. You are moving from affliction to celebration. You are moving from tears of pain to tears of joy. You are moving from mourning to dancing. You are moving from small places to high places. You are moving from one good news to another good news. The gates of abundance are opened to you. Testimonies will flood your life like never before. You are that one God remembered.

Welcome to your season of multiplied good news. All things are working; great doors are opening. Mega solutions are showing up. God’s goodness is running after you.

Psalm 138: 7 says: “Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.”

Declare With Me: I will not be surrounded by negativity; I move from good news to good news, in Jesus’ name!
Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Remove The Vail"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.