Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (331993 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waistbead: 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2013
@Momma God's sent,I say a big Amen to dat prayer oo!tanks a bunch. How is ur prince doing? Can't wait to b like u oo!

@skimpy, can we hook up?my route is Ojodu berger Magodo. Servant Vic hasn't sent me d address though. He said 2moro..

@all our Mamas/Papas outside Lagos we'll have u guys in our prayers..

One Love!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by skimpychick(f): 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2013
@waistbead I'm coming from festac I learnt I can see a pub vehicle from oshodi. Serv Vic has sent to me last Tuesday . Let's keep in touch then.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Chi16(f): 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2013
@God's Sent...tnx for interceding for all ttc women and men. may God continue to bless u and ur family. rgds to ur Lo
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tukree: 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2013
waistbead: @Momma God's sent,I say a big Amen to dat prayer oo!tanks a bunch. How is ur prince doing? Can't wait to b like u oo!

@skimpy, can we hook up?my route is Ojodu berger Magodo. Servant Vic hasn't sent me d address though. He said 2moro..

@all our Mamas/Papas outside Lagos we'll have u guys in our prayers..

One Love!!

Waistbeed, this is the address Servant Vic sent to me: from Oshodi or anywhere, enter a bus to Sango Ota, Stop at last bus stop, under bridge, ask of Ijoko Road, and stop by plaza junction, u will see indomie signboard, walk to your right hand, ask No 5, Idowu Close, off second powerline, or u ask the vulcanizer at the signboard or any body for direction to Idowu Close

@ Godsent, my sister why didnt u mention my name, pls I add my name myself in Jesus name
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by skimpychick(f): 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2013
@waistbead that's d same add dt tukre wrote. I was waiting to c if any body has d same thing with me . @all God is faithfull
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waistbead: 12:57am On Jun 24, 2013
@Tukree,tanks dear I appreciate..

@Skimpychick,tanks dear.see u there..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 24, 2013
@God's sent, Thank you so much for your prayers. I say a big Amen to your intercession on our behalf. It is very much appreciated.

@Goldenbaby, l see the dream as a major breakthrough. You have conquered enemies who pose as friends. Congrats, my dear.

@All our daddies and mummies preparing for the next deliverance session, I wish you a successful session IJMN, Amen. To all our mamas and papas that would have loved to be there but are currently unable, may God's divine healing locate you wherever you are, in Jesus' name, Amen. We shall ALL testify to the goodness of the Lord very, very soon in Jesus mighty name, Amen.

Have a blessed day, y'all.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 9:34am On Jun 24, 2013
@Seacrest, thanks and Amen to your prayer..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2013
God my father, any sin i have commited both the ones i know and the ones i did not know father please forgive me and give me the grace to sin no more, God i thank you for making us to see this day. God this is the deliverance week, may all that wil go for their deliverance be delivered from every strong man and all evil manipulations in their life, in Jesus name amen.
Goodmorning fruitful and happy people, it is a new dawn, a new dawn of multiple blessing, a new dawn of fruitfulness in your body, in your spiritual life, a new dawn of multiple breakthroughs.

@Goldenbaby, just like seacrest said , that dream means breakthrough. God forgive me any known and unknown sin that i have commited, as i pray that:any relationship with any woman or any man that will make Goldenbaby to abandone the way of God, or make you to leave the presence of God is destroyed in the Mighty naaaaaaaaaaam of Jesus christ our saviour

skimpychick: DeArest @all most times d enemies dt r responsible for our delay r close to us. As for me my mil calls to ask me to confide in her if I'm pg. After doing all sorts of rubbish to throw herslf out of her marital home. N I was asking myslf wat doea dis woman want from me? So now I've stopped calling All my inlaws cos I noticed they don't meAn well for me.

@skimpychich, there is something i want you to do for me, before or after deliverance, call your Mil, then send her something, even if she normally reject anything you gives to her like some MILS does, she cannot reject recharge card, if she does not have phone, buy her one, if she has phone "better" there is a way i used to do it i will buy recharge card and send it through a process called "from me to you" that one is direct she can't reject it, try and be calling those ones you have stopped calling and reconcile with everyone as if you are drunk, those of them that are your junior among them recharg their phone ones in a while cos very soon they will be begging to come and assist you when you give birth sooooooooon i said sooooooooooon in Jesus name Do you know i forfeited a debt of 200k, and my debtor could not believe i can let her go with such amount,cos i wanted tomake sure i have no beaf with anyone, now God gave me something that is more than that money.

HAPPY NEW WEEK ALL
THANKS FOR READING

4 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
@G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D's sent, Amen to your prayers,yea, I know that G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D has given me break tru and that he has favoured me.. thank you for praying for me. Amen Amen Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:34pm On Jun 24, 2013
@All saw this on fbook, on the Deliverance And Prayer Fire Page::::::: so I decided to share it here...

Dreams and their interpretation.

Sexual Dream: This is one of the dangerous tools the enemy uses to collect people's destiny through sexual contact. Many Christians don't take this aspect very seriously. This involves blood to blood contact and anything that actively involves blood could be very deadly. This means that such a person would not be able to conceive as a woman and impregnate his wife as a man. Many things would turned upside down - living a life of poverty, suffering, pains and hardship etc

PRAYER: My God, anything that the enemy has taken away from me through sexual contact in the dream, be restore to me now by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:38pm On Jun 24, 2013
:::::You dream that you find yourself falling into pit and unable to come out: this means that the enemy has imprisoned you spiritually.

PRAYER: I command any where my enemy has imprisoned my glory, come out and locate me, in the name of Jesus.

:::::EATING in the dream is evil: When you see yourself eating in the dream means that you have been initiated spiritually into the power of darkness. It also serve as food poisoning to condemn the blessing of God in your life.

PRAYER: By the blood of Jesus, I vomit out every food I have eaten in the dream, in the name of Jesus. I release myself from every witchcraft covenant, in the name of Jesus.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:43pm On Jun 24, 2013
:::::You had a dream of being shot with a gun or arrow: This means that the enemy has shot and killed your destiny and such a person cannot succeed or amount to anything in life. That person will be moving round the circle, working without progress. hoping that all will be well until he/she is old and die. :This is an evil arrow

PRAYER: HOLY GHOST FIRE! HOLY GHOST FIRE! HOLY GHOST FIRE! EVERY EVIL ARROW SHOT AGAINST ME THROUGH DREAM TO RENDER ME USELESS IN LIFE, RETURN TO SENDER AND CONSUME THEM BY FIRE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS

:::::You dream seeing strange and evil hands on your head: As a student or a business person, there will be loss of memory to think deeply. And also, it means the enemy is performing evil things in your life and through this, failure may take control of your business, education, marriage etc..

PRAYER: I release myself from the bondage of failure, in the name of Jesus. My Father, let my life be untouchable and unstoppable to the power of darkness, in the name of Jesus Christ. I command my head, my eyes and all parts of my body to reject every evil control, in the name of Jesus. Pray it with power.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:45pm On Jun 24, 2013
:::::You dream seeing cobwebs robbing your head: This is a setback and stagnancy from the pit of hell. It means that these are spirit of diversion diverting the good things coming your way.

PRAYER: Every spirit of diversion of my blessings, catch fire, in the name of Jesus. I command Holy Ghost Fire to pursue you and consume you to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.

:::::BBreast feeding a strange baby in the dream: This means that the enemies are drinking the milk of your life.

PRAYER: O LORD, every area of my life that my enemy is feeding on, let them begin to vomit them now, in the name of Jesus.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 11:58am On Jun 25, 2013
Good morning to all my fruitful people, may we all not work in vain today and for ever more in the mighty name of God Amen/Amin.

Every day i wish to wake up one morning to see that all the women looking for fruit of the womb are heavily pregnant, i wish to see the singles that wish to get married getting married to a God fearing partner,i wish to see the weak becoming strong.
God as my tears flows uncontrolably each time i want to type information here cos the memories of my past experience, may their joy and fruitfulness flow in abundance into their lives in the mighty name of God Amen/Amin.

@Goldenbaby, yes you are on the right track, keep working for God, is the only way out in any situation. thanks for taking your time to bring those information.
if i had started working for God on time the hands of my enemies wouldn't have captured me easily, they captured me cos i thought all my breakthrough was due to my cracking of brain and having some great ideas, but thank God for using that servant vic to deliver me from barrenness and untimely death, and all demonic forces.

@All that are preparing for deliverance this week, i wish to remind you that during my own time for deliverance,servant vic asked me to reconcile with people i was not in good terms with, i mean people that were even mocking me openly for not having a child.
my dear readers, it was such a difficult task, but i had to do it,cos i neede God's intervention, just called them to say hi and i asked them to forgive me incase i have offended them, and it shocked them and one of them who is my sister-inlaw,who called a family meeting and said that, "if i do not get pregnant and bear their brother a child, after one year counting from that very day of that meeting, that they will call another family meeting and settle me and send me out of their brother's house. and i asked her, am i an apprentice that you want to settle?

READER! ARE YOU STILL THERE?
BUT few months after my deliverance, i got pregnant, and she developed high blood pressure, so one day she called me and said "please in any way i have offended you please forgive me,i responded "i have forgiven you, so i later sent her servant vic's blessed water and told her how to use the blessed water,and her high blood pressure and her swollen legs gone. when i put to bed she came with plenty food items and baby's clothes but i gave the food items and baby's clothes to the needy through servant vic's "help the needy program day".
i did not use them nor eat them, i did not allow her to touch or carry my baby until she went back to her destination, "COS AM AFRAID OF MY FRIEND, EVEN YOU" heeeeheee!

it worked for me it will work for you too.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2013
yes my fellow women there is one difficult thing we have in common in our home when we are face with ttc issues, that is "taking our husband to prayer or deliverance ground"

i wished to tell you how i was able to take my DH to deliverance ground, despite the fact that he had low sperm count he always tell me that there is no need to follow me to deliverance ground, cos if he marries a younger girl that is fertile, that even if his sperm count is 1/2 half mil, that he can impregnate that lady within one month into their marriage.

SOME HUSBANDS WILL SAY"
When i was in School/as a bachelor, i impregnated, monica, jecintha, Rebeccah, Onyiynechi, Lizzy, Adorie, mgbeke etc, although they all aborted the pregnancy, so how come my medical test is reading "Low Sperm count"
Because, these men don't know that low sperm count or no sperm count, can occur later in life, due to, their environment and life style and evil manipulation, yes "Evil forces cos, if you sleep with some girls that are demon posses,(FORNICATION) they could make you to have low sperm count or no sperm count, when i went to servant vic deliverance ministry i saw something like that, a girl that said he has made some of the men that slept with her impotent and caused some men to have low sperm count. so please our husbands forward match with your wives to any good deliverance centre with a true man of God it makes solution to come fast.

“HOW I TOOK MY DH TO SERVANT VIC DELIVERANCE MINISTRY”
To take husband to church? Hehee, (Odika onye kpo nkita gaa uno uka) Uteh, pls.come and interpret this in English
You will be surprise that as you are inside the midst of prayer saying amen, ameeeeen, husband will just walk outside and go home, then send you sms, “meet me at home and do not try this kind of outing next time”
I started with praying for him openly when i was on fasting, not silent prayers again,
Then I noticed he always complain of joint pains and he has treated it several times with medicine with no success, so I did castor oil steaming for him, so he got up the next morning feeling very flexible and he said, who taught you this castor oil steaming, I do not feel any joint pains again in fact I walk freely as if am flying.
So that day in the evening , I reminded him of the servant vic deliverance ministry he did not respond, surprisingly on that faithful Thursday he woke up and asked me when are we going to that church is it this morning or in the evening? This morning in fact now now, so he got dressed up and we head to servant vic’s ministry , he followed the normal process for his deliverance and he was delivered from the spirit wife called “seeker” and his sperm count increased and we are now mama and papa at last.

SO TO OUR HUSBANDS OUT THERE: if the spiritual is not taking care of, it will look as if something is trapping all the medications you are taking to boost your sperm, am talking out of my own experience, so check yourself and you will see fact in what I am saying.
TO THE WOMEN PLEASE REMIND ME TO TEACH YOU HOW TO DO CASTOR OIL STAEMING TO MAKE HUBBY LOOK FIT AND BE READY ALWAYS FOR OVULATION PERIOD B/D.
my email address remains: joyfavour07@gmail.com

THANKS FOR READING.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waistbead: 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2013
@Mama God's sent,I say a big Amen to your prayers. God bless and keep u for us..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 26, 2013
@Goldenbaby and God's sent, Many thanks for your efforts in promoting awareness amongst us. They are greatly appreciated.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2013
Hellow our husbands, it is me God'sent Oh! i hope you are preparing to follow your wives to the deliverance section tomorrow at Christ Chosen Tabernacle? please our OGAS ontop please follow your wives to that prayer ground, God'sent is still fasting for the breakthrough that my fellow women will embrace by the Power of God Almighty through deliverance tomorrow.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2013
And to my fellow women (Unu ona Amasaji kwa Oga) you people should learn how to massage your husbands, you know that men always suffer from joint pains cos their brain is always busy thinking what next even when they are watching Tv their brain will be wondering here and there. so please they need that your massaging to fix up their body.
so that they will be saying yes to our request without delay.

There is no book that helps to build a good marriage, so study your own marriage and be the author of your own marriage book. author it? yes you can, study that your husband and know how to enter him. no graaaaaagraaaaaa!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tukree: 10:13am On Jun 29, 2013
@ All, I was at Servant Vic's deliverance ministry thur 27th, in fact it was awesome, I saw what i use to watch in home movies, Demons were subjected to torture at the mention of the name Jesus Christ. Servant Vic carries a deliverance anointing that is second to none. I am saying this because i work in the biggest deliverance ministry in this country, so no body can fool me when it comes to deliverance, that Servant Vic is carrying an anointing that will bring the whole world coming for deliverance in his ministry.

From my own understanding he is still under God's training that is why he is working at Winners(Toilet unit) I saw his photos that he took during shiloh when they were removing waste from Mobile toilet. How I wish his ministry have started fully I would have love to serve in his ministry because his teaching about the ways of God, is second to none, it is only real men of God that will have that kind of anointing and will not sell anointing oil for N2000 at least.

servant Vic never collected nothing and he told us to come with our own anointing oil and water, no hidden charges. Servant Vic praying and Without touching any one, I felt the presence of the holy spirit all over me, he carries a great anointing.

I was almost shading tears when I saw the number of Needy that this man of God is attending to. He is truly a man of God, because by their fruit you shall know them.

What surprised me most is how God could transform him Servant Vic, from been a Musician to his Servant. He was always on TV with a red helmet and a sledge hammer singing his popular song---- "OLD MAMA YOUNGY your body don rinkle(Dr. Hammer) I use to watch him on TV but never liked him because he was trowing stones at Women but today I can see the mighty work the Lord is using him to do.

May the good Lord protect him for this mighty work that he has given him and to anyone who need deliverance please do not hesitate to call him, Servant Vic is a true man of God.

Before i went to see him I have been having serious night mare, dogs chasing me every day, eating in the dream, Having sexual intercourse with strange people, seeing excreter all around me, seeing myself in my secondary school, and i have being ttc for the past 4 yrs, hubby family at my neck that I must produce a child by fire by force even though they are still attending the same church with us. I was so frustrated because i have done all the type of fasting u can think of, for things to change, but the more i go for the deliverance, the more my night mare increases.

When I collected my 3 days fasting from servant Vic, I was saying, me that work in the biggest deliverance ministry, have attended deliverance session for more that 6 times, and nothing nothing. But right from on thurs after the deliverance session at Servant Vic ministry, i now sleep like a little baby, no more night mare, it is like i am dreaming.

When i sprinkled the blessed water he blessed for us, just like he said, I saw wall geckos coming out of our house as if they are paying the rent with us, we killed 8 and burnt them to ashes. I know i will be announcing my bfp soon. I pray that the God of this servant Vic will visit we all that attended the deliverance and healing session in Jesus name.

To God be all the glory........

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Chi16(f): 11:07am On Jun 29, 2013
@tukree...i was there on thurs and it was indeed awesome.God is indeed using serv Vic. this his prayer point(oh Lord my creator, destroy every spirit and power that is not from GOD in my life in Jesus name...amen) convinced me that he is a real servant of God. since dat deliverance, i now sleep like a baby.no bad dreams.no eating in d dream.my mind is at peace. i didn't spend anything except my Transport fare.please lets us keep on asking for forgiviness as he instructed and pray and av faith in God becos is only God that gives children.rem he also instructed us to always respect God by kneel down and appreciate Him becos God is not our mate.i kn dat our testimoies(bfp)are closer.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2013
@Tukree and Chi16, I thank G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D for your testimonies in terms of your dream life,I know that God will also give you a testimony for the fruit of the womb soonest. I wished I was there, but I trust that G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D will also visit me.. @tukree,I use to have many bad dreams,but I always dream of seeing M̶̲̥̅y self in ma secondary school,seeing ma class mate,writing exams and not knowing what to write and at the end won't pass ma papers,but others will pass theirs. I strongly believe that ma future is very bright but the enemy is trying to set me back. I thank G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D for G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D's sent,if not because of her,I won't be able to know servant vic,though haven't see him in person. ma mind tells me that before the end of this year 2013,that we will all recover our lost glory Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2013
@ All, let us keep this thread alive so that others who still need the same deliverance we got when we went to servant Vic, will be able to be delivered also. I have two of my friends that are preparing for next month deliverance session. They have called Servant Vic this morning and he gave them their 3 days prayer point for their fasting. May the Good God give we all testimony in the name of Jesus Christ
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 9:24am On Jun 30, 2013
@ all, I am drafting my total experience with servant Vic deliverance ministry, what i have to say for now, is that whoever is having any type of challenge. The Man of God to see is this Servant Vic. He humbles himself so much that he flushes excreter at winner Chapel where he is attending to date, Just like ada40, chi16 have said, I confirm to all that Servant Vic is a true man of God............I will be posting my full encounter on tue. Pls call him if you are having challenges health wise, finances,or having funny dreams, etc
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2013
@Tukree, Chi16, Sotum2, Goldenbaby, Ada40, Manoda, Olivia3d, Waistbead, Funkybaybee, Skimpychick, Prepec, Jilsandra, Uteh, Putu4, Modalayo, Judii, Maymay1, Redeemersave, Lilee2hot, Motherofprinces, Bolanlevivian and indeed all of us, I thank God for all our forthcoming BFP testimonies because they are already settled in the spirit, IJMN, Amen.

@God's sent and Pikinmama, thank you very much for your words of encouragement. May God continue to multiply your blessings IJN, Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2013
PLS CAN ANYONE LET ME HAVE SERVANT VIC NUMBER, I NEED TO CALL HIM FOR NEXT MONTH DELIVERANCE SESSION.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
julieton: PLS CAN ANYONE LET ME HAVE SERVANT VIC NUMBER, I NEED TO CALL HIM FOR NEXT MONTH DELIVERANCE SESSION.

This is what u requested 4 in your post: 0haecc0idgi. Hope u understand it. 081=0ha, call him u will be glad u did.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by olivia3d: 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2013
@ secreast Amen to dat prayer. @all my best friend just had a baby boy and i am soooo excited! I know in my heart that im gonna be a mother very soon. God is good!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2013
Amen to Seacrest prayer.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2013
@Seacrest, amen to your prayers.
I was at d deliverance too. His message is more on showing love, forgiveness and living a holy life.
Let's not forget that we have our own responsibilities in maintaining the deliverance we received, thats what he calls d kingdom principles.
May God grant us d grace to live free of those things that can draw us back into demonic bondage again.
All the glory goes go to God Almighty who has delivered us fron the powers of darkness.
Shalom!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2013
@Seacrest,Amen to your prayer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Robe of Righteousness"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.