Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Immorality In Unilag - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Immorality In Unilag (7786 Views)

JAMB 2015 Candidate Who Scored 320 Gets 10% In UNILAG Post-utme / Teaching Immorality In Schools By Ugochukwu Ejinkeonye / Sex education is immorality teaching in disguise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immorality In Unilag by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2013
Hi, i study at unilag and i can't help but daily wonder why there's so much immorality going on, on it's ground. I have uncountable experiences to describe the level of decay & 'misbehaviour' especially by girls. The last valentine or so, i was shocked when i came back skating through new hall & i saw three coaster buses loaded with girls about 1130pm. I thought the entire school was moving. I later learned they were going for an overnight club party on the island. My God, what if something bad had happened to them? I came out of shodeinde hall one day and two people were kissing passionately in public, has it come to that? I came back to my hostel one morning about 430am from overnight jacking and an suv dropped off 3 girls. o boy, you should have seen what those girls were wearing.Different evils go on here and there, the list is endless. At the Amphi, in the bus stop, at new hall, everywhere you go two unmarried people are misbehaving. What baffles me most is, on sundays, on campus, the hostels are empty, churches are filled up and worship services are electrifying. Girls and boys worship God with all their heart. I CANNOT FIND THE CORRELATION! Unilag students, what do you think?
Re: Immorality In Unilag by Osarieme415(m): 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2013
You have not caught students in the act of lovemaking,have u?Students go to sport centre in the night to satisfy their sexual urge...There was even an incident where a guy was spotted giving it to his girl inside his car,parked a short distance from Medical Centre...Or don't u know that Baluba Kingdom is the headquarters of gay guys in 'lag and tales of their escapades abound?I call it youthful exuberance...They are bound to regret it later...

1 Like

Re: Immorality In Unilag by bigtt76(f): 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2013
Correlation here is that Monday-Saturday boys and girls must hussle. Sunday is for repentance ...hakanee!
Re: Immorality In Unilag by pleep(m): 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2013
I fuckin hate fake Christians. Nigeria is full of them

1 Like

Re: Immorality In Unilag by ednut1(m): 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2013
u cant get punny instead mak u find solution, ur telli us gist we already know, wanking is nt goof for ur health o

2 Likes

Re: Immorality In Unilag by hidenconyo(m): 6:53pm On Apr 18, 2013
pleep: I fuckin hate fake Christians. Nigeria is full of them
this post has been hiden
Re: Immorality In Unilag by onila(f): 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
ednut1: u cant get punny instead mak u find solution, ur telli us gist we already know, wanking is nt goof for ur health o
grin grin
Re: Immorality In Unilag by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2013
@OP
the problem is definitely NOT Unilag or any other Uni in 9ja, the main problem is people and their value for life. these women (and many men) want everything NOW, they dont see the need/value of hardwork and so they'd rather go and sell their bodies with anyone that is willing to spread some cash on them (so that they can buy the latest fashion accessories OR to get out of their miserable lives).

as for finding them all in churches and mosques on sunday/friday, what do you expect?! this is the hypocrisy of the majority of religious people who want to be seen as "God fearing" yet dont live lives remotely as how their good book ask them to. how many biatches do you know that would proudly tell you that they are undercover ashis?! how many straight men in 9ja, who are sleeping with gays (for money), are proudly telling the world they do?! why do you think there are so many sugar mummy/daddy threads on NL lately?!

these places of worship are there for MONETARY GAIN, and so long as these girls/boys donate part of their ill gotten cash and act for a few hrs as if they were "God fearing", then its all good for these phoney religious institutions. if sinners couldnt enter churches/mosques then they would be almost EMPTY every week.

1 Like

Re: Immorality In Unilag by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2013
I cannot stand the wall of texts....

No paragraphing, no spacing....how d fvck am I suppose to read this sh1t?! undecided
Re: Immorality In Unilag by engrtee(f): 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2013
holamiday: Hi, i study at unilag and i can't help but daily wonder why there's so much immorality going on, on it's ground. I have uncountable experiences to describe the level of decay & 'misbehaviour' especially by girls. The last valentine or so, i was shocked when i came back skating through new hall & i saw three coaster buses loaded with girls about 1130pm. I thought the entire school was moving. I later learned they were going for an overnight club party on the island. My God, what if something bad had happened to them? I came out of shodeinde hall one day and two people were kissing passionately in public, has it come to that? I came back to my hostel one morning about 430am from overnight jacking and an suv dropped off 3 girls. o boy, you should have seen what those girls were wearing.Different evils go on here and there, the list is endless. At the Amphi, in the bus stop, at new hall, everywhere you go two unmarried people are misbehaving. What baffles me most is, on sundays, on campus, the hostels are empty, churches are filled up and worship services are electrifying. Girls and boys worship God with all their heart. I CANNOT FIND THE CORRELATION! Unilag students, what do you think?
it hapens in every university.btw, y d u op keep late nite

1 Like

Re: Immorality In Unilag by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2013
Shollypopz: I cannot stand the wall of texts....

No paragraphing, no spacing....how d fvck am I suppose to read this sh1t?! undecided
Just read it anyway...or leave the thread. No one's forcing you to do nada. smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Immorality In Unilag by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2013
engrtee: it hapens in every university.btw, y d u op keep late nite
Who said i keep late night? undecided
Re: Immorality In Unilag by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2013
holamiday: Just read it anyway...or leave the thread. No one's forcing you to do nada. smiley smiley

I already left but your dumb reply brought me back! angry angry
Re: Immorality In Unilag by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 18, 2013
Shollypopz:

I already left but your dumb reply brought me back! angry angry
shocked smiley trust me, u have issues.

4 Likes

Re: Immorality In Unilag by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2013
Shollypopz: ^^U keep bringing me back, troubled-insane soul! You just can't get enough of me uh? smiley
ok no vex, pls stop this, it's enough.

1 Like

Re: Immorality In Unilag by Fussbot: 7:48pm On Apr 18, 2013
Ha!op be xpecting serious yabbing frm unilag babes veri soon o!k..
Re: Immorality In Unilag by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 18, 2013
Fussbot: Ha!op be xpecting serious yabbing frm unilag babes veri soon o!k..
me sef don ready.
Re: Immorality In Unilag by Temismith(f): 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2013
Ehya @op, i sympathise with u, dis ur case serios small o! Watin u wan come do about am nah? :-@
Re: Immorality In Unilag by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2013
Temismith: Ehya @op, i sympathise with u, dis ur case serios small o! Watin u wan come do about am nah? :-@
which your case serious, wetin do you? Go clinic o, na small tin dey kill person o. The thing just dey vex me nan ni.
Re: Immorality In Unilag by milkymesh: 8:00pm On Apr 18, 2013

This is one of those ladies the Op is talking about. They don,t want stress. How do you resolve difficult task later in life. Assuming you are with a simple task like reading a half literate client's letter to your organization? Its pathetic indeed.
Re: Immorality In Unilag by chronique(m): 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2013
Na today? You should have seen moremi hall when it was still moremi. Hall for the biggest runz gals way back. I hear it's now for efficos... Been a while I've been there sha. I hear the big gals now live somewhere they call american maller(not sure if I got that right). By the way,do you guys still hangout at the seafront?
Re: Immorality In Unilag by engrtee(f): 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2013
If you cant Beat them ......
Re: Immorality In Unilag by 190: 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2013
and the funny thing is these same ladies na people go marry them

after they finish wasting their lives

they change location or simply move into a church in search of husband

alot of them on social networking sites and even NL in search of men after wastin em lives

duh

5 Likes

Re: Immorality In Unilag by tyson55(m): 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2013
Na today! Things like this has been going on since like forever.

It's very unfortunate that most Nigerian university has been turned into brothels. The level of moral decadence in most of the educational instution is very alarming.
Re: Immorality In Unilag by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2013

y do u take it personal? Are u part of d rot?
@op...it is nt only in Unilag, gals have turned universities to brothels. I pity them sha
Re: Immorality In Unilag by ayomidis(m): 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2013
Mehn it pains me that after my first semester av nt seen any thing that veryfies the stories i hear bout unilag ...mayb because am a bit of always in d studio .buh apart frm val's 9te wen i saw cars parking outsyd moremi and carrying girls just few girls..dats all av seen and baluba been a gays haven ?i disconcur totaly at least 1 shud av caught 1 of them at least it d bath room..(although the bathroom style might b a gd reason 2 conclude at that) and new hall mehn cant say much bout dat o but i hear dat place is always bubling in what sense i dnt knw...but other hostels seem to av clean sheets frm my 4 mnths accesment...and talking abt keepin late 9tes their ar 9tes i dnt sleep at all mayb its time to start stolling to places like lagoon frnt....mehn i can talk o ^^^^
Re: Immorality In Unilag by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2013
20pounds:

y do u take it personal? Are u part of d rot?
@op...it is nt only in Unilag, gals have turned universities to brothels. I pity them sha
leave the girl jo, she no normal.

1 Like

Re: Immorality In Unilag by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 19, 2013
holamiday: leave the girl jo, she no normal.
Na you no well, demented goat! angry
Re: Immorality In Unilag by indianin9ja(m): 3:48am On Apr 19, 2013
What problem or immorality are you talking about? All I could see is young people enjoying their youth. Maybe you should lighten up a bit, OP. Life is short, make the most of it.
Re: Immorality In Unilag by Godschild2(m): 8:11am On Apr 19, 2013
holamiday: me sef don ready.

I like you.
Re: Immorality In Unilag by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 19, 2013
Shollypopz:
Na you no well, demented goat! angry
OMG!! Read your posts and mine again, honestly you're the demented one. & what animal's so stubborn it keeps coming back? DEMENTED GOAT! wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia State University Post Ume Info / Has ASUU Strike Been Called Off? / How I Scored 330 In The GRE Exam (Part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.